• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern horror [and supernatural] roleplays! come get ya horror [and supernatural] roleplays

beess

you're telling me a shrimp fried this rice?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there! i'm beess but i also go by Jay or JC i'm the biggest sucker for anything horror and supernatural related horror movies my beloved and been looking to do some horror-based roleplays. i've been roleplaying for about 7-8 years give or take, i've lost track of time and consider myself semi-advanced to advanced. trying to get back into roleplaying and being more active and what better way than to do some plots on my favorite genre? [apologies if this is kind of all over the place I was racing to get it finished before class]

some more information
  • don't have a preference of age for roleplay partners just ask for maturity and experience but i myself am in the 18+ range
  • i don't really do female characters, you'd have to really convince me to do one. pretty much every character i do is male
  • i REALLY enjoy talking ooc and plotting so don't be afraid to do so!
  • i also really enjoying making up dumb little headcannons and stuff for our characters
  • side characters are completely fine with me and i have no issues with doubling!
  • i do use realistic faceclaims
  • im fine with either mxm or mxf
  • as for where to roleplay, i'm good with either doing it in a thread or pm
  • i do tend to get busy as i am currently in college. im almost always tired and sapped of energy a lot due to classes and the long drive there but i do my best to try to reply at least once a day or at least once every other day but sometimes i may go days or weeks without saying anything or replying. however, there are some days where i can give you multiple replies in a day, really just depends on how busy i am at the moment
  • fairly ghost-friendly but i would like a warning saying why you may disappear for a period of time
  • im a multiple paragraph kind of person. no one-liners please
  • im usually full of typos since im usually replying on my phone, that and i type fast and usually dont check over what i've typed in
  • it's completely fine if you want to drop out of a thread because you've lost interest or something else, i won't bite i promise just tell me!
  • as with the rules of the site and also just because I don't enjoy it, no sexual content or stuff like that whatsoever
  • im fine with darker and heavier topics like drugs, violence, etc and have no triggers
  • if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

alright now onto plots
  • i only have a couple as of now and i'm always open for suggestions!
  • ones with * are ones that i've worked out the most and are more interested in
  • some of these can either be modern or 70s-80s setting, just be sure to tell me which era you would prefer!
  • i may add more later on
[i'd like to take the role of the priest. i also have two versions of this, one being with a normal human and the other being with a supernatural hunter. the relationship in these can also either be romantic or platonic]

human version: muse a is an older adult around their mid-late 30's who is practically married to their job. too stubborn and too withdrawn to really spend anytime trying to find any connections to others. they work as a journalist, going around debunking haunted places. they've lived their entire life never believing in the supernatural. to them, ghosts and demons are nothing but scary stories to tell your friends while around the campfire. muse a soon finds themselves assigned to a small forest town with a population only in the hundreds and gets ready to settle in and go visit all these so-called haunted areas. while staying at the town, they meet muse b, the local priest. muse b is keen on welcoming muse a into the town and befriending them much to muse a's annoyance who wants to do nothing but be left alone and do their job. however, muse a soon notices that muse b isn't exactly a normal priest. there's something about him that they just can't put their finger on so in order to sort their curiosity, they decide to divert their investigating onto muse b and soon learn that the supernatural are real. we can build more on the plot from here.
[NO LONGER LOOKING FOR RP PARTNERS/CLOSED]

supernatural hunter version: muse a is an older adult around their mid-late 30's and hunting supernatural creatures is in their blood. they've practically seen it all, ghosts, demons, werewolves, vampires, all of it. to them, hunting down supernatural creatures of legend is just another normal afternoon for them. their job would soon lead them to las vegas, sin city itself. here, they settle into a small apartment in an area away from the main city of vegas. while here, they find themselves neighbors with a priest who works at a nearby church. being a hunter of the supernatural, muse a finds it to be helpful to befriend said priest and attempts to strike up a friendship with muse b, the priest. as muse a and muse b start to become more familiar with one another, muse a starts realizing that there's something off about muse b that something being that muse b had been recently bitten by a vampire and has been slowly changing over time. one day in the middle of the night they go and check on muse b after hearing some commotion, only to find the priest covered in blood, hiding in their apartment and overcome with guilt. though, it may be muse a's job to get rid of such creatures they can't find it in them to harm muse b and instead choose to help him but God who knew it would be so difficult to deal with a newly turned vampire priest? Insert their numerous antics and adventures here.
[open for mxm and mxf and open for either romantic or platonic]
[i'd like to take the role of the priest]
muse a is a young priest, newly assigned to work in a local city church. an ex-convict, they had entered into priesthood as a sort of way to find some sort of redemption for himself, still holding onto that last shred of fading faith that he still has. with some still lingering issues with authority, he's known to get into trouble around the church, often despised by the church goers and others who work there for his attitude and outlooks. he spends most of days and nights fighting with his diminishing faith, practically killing himself from the inside as guilt eats at him but he can't let go of his priesthood, it's the only thing keeping him together as he knows nowhere else to go. muse b is a low level angel, not really respected in their neck of the woods and they're desperate for the respect that their companions get. usually just tossed aside and ignored or given some small menial tasks, they dream of being higher in the ranks. at the moment, muse b is assigned down to earth to be a scout for any demonic activity that they are to report back to the higher ranks, told that they are to never get into any conflicts with the demons as that is not their job. while out one night, muse b finds muse a barely coherent and drunk, slightly battered and beaten in a dark alley. muse b comes to the priest's aid, the angel bringing the priest back to their apartment. in the morning, the priest doesn't stay long and leaves quickly but the angel is determined to befriend the priest, to help him out and aid him in finding his redemption, to try and forgive himself no matter how stubborn the priest. meanwhile, demon sightings and activity have begun to pick up and muse b is tired of sitting on the sidelines and letting things they know they can stop happen, so they take things into their own hands to try and fight the demons themselves alongside the downtrodden priest but of course things prove to be a bit difficult for the two but they manage to stick through it all while helping each other out. cue their adventures and angst here
[open for mxm and mxf and open for either romantic or platonic]
[i have two versions of this. either friends to lovers or a ghost busting spouses and are already married. these can either be set in modern times or 70s-80s]

friends to lovers version: both muses are young, about college aged. the two of them have been friends since childhood and have both always been interested in ghosts and other supernatural things. growing up, they've always wanted to be ghost hunters and now do it as a kind of side gig, mostly dealing with small occurrences, nothing ever too serious. however, they soon find themselves deeper than they could've imagined, soon finding themselves going up against much stronger spirits and sometimes even demons. this definitely wasn't in their job description but they're too determined to give up now.
[open for modern setting or 70s-80s setting | open for mxm or mxf]

married version: muses are older adults around their late 30s and they've been doing this for a while now. they're well versed in all of it and they're pretty used to it. they know spirits and demons like the back of their hand. most their calls are situations they can quickly find a more rational explanation for, like an old house with expanding boards, or just some messed up water pipes. however, for some reason it looks like hauntings and possessions have been suddenly ramping up and being one of the best and most trusted people for these situations, they find themselves knee deep in calls and people begging them to help. they soon find themselves going against demons and spirits much stronger than they're use to, even ones that threaten their lives but hell, if they aren't going to get the job done. Cue angst and drama and other stuff
our muses and maybe some side characters take a vacation trip to a nice remote forest/mountain town that's known for its beauty and splendor. they plan to stay a couple weeks and find their vacation going just well that is until something comes up. the town comes victim to a supernatural attack and our muses just happen to be stuck in the middle of it. they watch as people drop like flies and as whatever supernatural entity begins to take over. finding themselves trapped with no way of outside communication or a way to escape, they now have to fight for their lives and survive and hopefully somehow find an escape.
[i can take either the hunter or the supernatural creature, i'm okay with being either]
muse a is a ghost hunter who's been doing this for years now. it's hard to scare them and it's even harder to phase them. most their jobs are just simple little hauntings with nonviolent ghosts and spirits who just need some help moving on. they've rarely ever had to deal with more aggressive spirits and demons and most jobs go off without a hitch, that is until they manage to come across muse b who has somehow latched onto them. without much a choice in this force partnership, muse a befriends muse b and vice versa and the two partner up in muse a's ghost hunting adventures.
[open for mxm or mxf]

Last edited:
Hello~!

I'm interested in your ghost hunters plot! <3

May i dm you if you're still open?

hi!
is this still open
the ghost hunters plot looks interesting...
i prefer doing in threads on site
this is very much still open! I'd be glad to discuss the Ghost hunters plot more with you in pms!

bump 🕺big cravings for ghost hunting spouses plot

I usually stick to poly RPs, but I'm really craving a horror RP. How do you feel about a slasher RP? We can make it slow-paced (like the Scream tv show), fast-paced (like Halloween, etc.), or a combo of the two (kind of similar to the Fear Street movies).

If you're not interested, don't worry I'm not offended.

I usually stick to poly RPs, but I'm really craving a horror RP. How do you feel about a slasher RP? We can make it slow-paced (like the Scream tv show), fast-paced (like Halloween, etc.), or a combo of the two (kind of similar to the Fear Street movies).

If you're not interested, don't worry I'm not offended.
yknow, i was actually thinking of adding in a slasher plot but i just couldn't really think about the details so i would be down for one! just would definitely need some help thinking of a plot

bump! gotta new plot up 🕺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back