• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Horror] RavensWood: Deaths Carnival

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well since I Work in a Halloween spirit store and Halloween is just around the corner I have a rp Idea.

The night was chilly and the rain poured down as a caravan of trailers moved there way into the small town of Ravenswood. Big burly men go out putting up tents and signs. It was your normal carnival during the day, at night if you were caught on the grounds, you may wind up dead.

As the sun rose above the mountains. The tents were set up flyers and posters were every where. The carnival was now in town. The teens of the town were intrigued about its night life especially after the first night the next day a girls body was strung up her limbs tied up. Her body was in an X and her head was on a pike outside. The police investigated the claim, but couldn't find any evidence or the source of it. However now the teens are investigating will they make it out alive or wind up like the girl.

Characters:

Teens

- Male- Taken

- Male

- Male

- Female-Taken

- Female-Taken

- Female

Carnies

Ring Master- Male- Death-Takem

Ariel Acrobatics- Female- Vampire- daughter if the ring master- Taken

Animal Tamer- Male- Werewolf

Assistant- Female- siren-taken

Palm Reader- Female-Witch

Fire ring Master-Male- elemental Warlock-Taken

Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Vyork Ashfin]Can i be the fire Master?

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Irish Ice Queen

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Can I reserve the assistant then

[/QUOTE]
Yes

Irish Ice Queen

[QUOTE="Allina Auburn]Female teen or acrobat please

[/QUOTE]
Its up make a cs Acrobat is taken as you can see on the first page.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back