• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Horror • Arranged Marriage • Warlord x Prince (MxM)

RoosterRiot

Cause my long hair just can't cover up my red neck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking to do an arranged marriage with a twist. A warlord takes over a kingdom and kills the king, and to appease him, the royal court offers the prince's hand in marriage.

This is an MxM roleplay and I have a character for the prince. He's not a traditional good prince however, he has his own secrets and tendencies to hide. Abused by his father, I'm looking for an in depth deconstruction of the complex relationship between our characters. As grief and gratitude mix for a heartless murderer.

With that said, I'm not a very strict or serious person. I'm a little silly you could say.

About me: I'm 18 and she/her. I like ooc chatter but it's not required and I love character creation!

Willing to use on site dms or Discord!

Last edited:
Hey, I’m interested! Are you still open for partners? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back