• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Horror, Harry Potter, DC, Marvel, Stranger things?

sam.carpenter

"Never fuck with the daughter of a serial killer"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey! so i’m looking for someone that wants to do horror movies, Harry Potter, DC, Marvel or a Stranger Things roleplays!!

I’m mainly interested in Stranger things but either of the ones above work! just dm me or post under this thread if your interested!

hey! so i’m looking for someone that wants to do horror movies, Harry Potter, DC, Marvel or a Stranger Things roleplays!!

I’m mainly interested in Stranger things but either of the ones above work! just dm me or post under this thread if your interested!
Hi. I was wondering g if you would want to Marvel rp with me? My oc is here.

Name: Andromeda Hydrafist.

Nickname: Meda.

Species: Human (Mutant)

Strengths: Decisions, Speed, Planning

Weaknesses: Power Draining, Fainting,

Fear: Secret getting out, Losing loved ones,

Abilities: Creator (capable of creating powers within there own mind at extreme dificultyl

Hero name: Omen

Hi. I was wondering g if you would want to Marvel rp with me? My oc is here.

Name: Andromeda Hydrafist.

Nickname: Meda.

Species: Human (Mutant)

Strengths: Decisions, Speed, Planning

Weaknesses: Power Draining, Fainting,

Fear: Secret getting out, Losing loved ones,

Abilities: Creator (capable of creating powers within there own mind at extreme dificultyl

Hero name: Omen
i would love to rp with you!

Seeking Harry Potter if you’re open to it. I like doing oc x canon and can double up :)

if you're still looking, i'd be interested in doing stranger things with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back