• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cancelled

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Loralyda

Purrmeow~

• Cgmvfp8.png
    Cgmvfp8.png
    E2Z12aT.png

Sick of the daily drag of life you've decided to participate in a contest to win a four week trip on a luxury yacht and luck would have it, you're one of the fortunate people to have been selected!

Now, having packed your bags, called in sick,- or actually managed to get time off on such short notice,- you are about to enjoy some well-earned time off scouring oceans and tropical islands. The warm, salty sea breeze calls out to you and as you step on deck along with the other lucky bastards who made the cut, you get the feeling it's going to be a fun, relaxing and carefree trip.

However, the deep dark depths hold many secrets and if you're quiet, when the water surface is flat and serene, you can hear the silent cries of the souls that have been swallowed by the waves.

So, when the crew disappears without a trace, one early, misty morning, leaving you and your new found friends,- or enemies,- to your own devices, will you survive?

And when the forlorn ghosts of the sea notice your presence, when the mist banks roll in at night, hiding lost vessels and dangerous beings, will you be able to brave whatever horrors the uncharted waters hold?

Coded by Loralyda, assisted by Crucially.
    W56NBM7.png
    mdCJrIZ.png

LINKS

WARNINGS
    AGE 18+
    VIOLENCE
    MILD GORE
    POSSIBLE DEATH
    STRONG LANGUAGE

Last edited:
cybercrypt cybercrypt low fidelity low fidelity stonecoldlife stonecoldlife Zenna Zenna Xia Xia Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Walnutt Walnutt Goonfire Goonfire
Alright, after a night of frustrating coding and designing I think I got everything done now,
the character thread is up and ready for applications.
Feel free to talk in here. The characters wont know each other yet, but one can always plot!

Now I really need to take a quick nap before I tumble of off my chair.
When I wake up, I'll finish up my character and see if I can add some additional information on the Yacht.

Bloody crickets, leave it to me to mess up the codes when adding information... x.x
I think I got it now though, information is done!

Hmnn, maybe I need to also make an overview post of characters and a murder(ed)-list...
-cough- I mean unfortunate accidents list~!

Last edited:
Well the character thread is up and you're free to start working on it whenever you have time! ;D
Currently working on my character as well

Last edited:
Nice nice, I threw up a placeholder while I figure out which character I'm gonna throw into the application, haha.

This has me super interested! I'm drafting up a character right now. How long do we have to submit applications?

I was hoping to start this weekend, but so far people have been really quiet and there is only 1 addition placeholder.
Next week is going to be a long one for me, but I should have time on wednesday (latest), so for now I'll probably extend my imaginative deadline till the 20th.
Depending on how many people/characters we have, I'll set up the main thread. If we do not have enough applications by the 24th I'll be cancelling the RP.

hello! sorry to barge in here without posting in the interest check, imma throw my hat in the ring. i'll get a character up after i get some sleep :) <3

Planning to update mine today! Had a busy week, but should have my time sorted out now haha. Hopefully mine will be finished by tonight (:

Noivian Noivian That is alright, much rather have people talking here than in there :p
Zenna Zenna *cheers you on* I know the feeling x.x been doing bits and pieces on my character whenever I can, but I'm not making much headway either.

I'm almost done here, just gotta finish up the personality bits. Thoughts so far?

Give me a moment to take a look :D
(Already loved the yoga instructor bit)

Edit;
Bit short, but clear and to the point.
I really like the idea of her <3

Last edited:
Zenna Zenna Only his Biography left x.x your Superstitious bit has me chuckling btw!
Did you have a picture yet or shall I pluck one or two from the interwebs?

Haha, I'm glad! I was actually just looking at a few photos, I should have them added in a few!

Zenna Zenna
Nice, had already, secretly, googled him, he has some very editorial pictures
Edited and added them for you!

myst.erion myst.erion
Hey hun, it's ok if you want to add an additional gif in the appearance section
You do kinda have me debating on adding one as well now though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back