• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Suggestion Horizontal Rules and glows

Olissa

One Thousand Club
I know there's the divide. And in it's basics it has the same effect as the horizontal rule. However it isn't exactly customizable.

The divides here have 4 options if I recall correctly, whereas with the horizontal rules I've found you can change so much more. Most important of all, the color. I personally am not a fan of the basic gray color, and would dearly love it if I could color the hr or divide. If it were possible to bring this on board, I would definitely be grateful.

Second suggestion might be an odd one, but the ability to have a glow effect behind text is something I have used on different sites and liked. A lot. Maybe I'm the only one, who knows. But having a glow effect might be fun and nice.

A slightly hacky solution for text glow that may be fixed:

dsjhfgsagfhjac

afnew ow

owaefaw

tsoitngst2g

waeawu

prngwfnae

Code:
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px green]dsjhfgsagfhjac[/bg]
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: -2px 1px 1px orange]afnew ow[/bg]
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px cyan]owaefaw[/bg]
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: 2px -1px 0px yellow]tsoitngst2g[/bg]
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: 10px 0px 1px pink]waeawu[/bg]
[bg=transparent; text-shadow: 1px 0 0 rgb(217,31,38) , 2px 0 0 rgb(226,91,14) , 3px 0 0 rgb(245,221,8) , 4px 0 0 rgb(5,148,68) , 5px 0 0 rgb(2,135,206) , 6px 0 0 rgb(4,77,145) , 7px 0 0 rgb(42,21,113)]prngwfnae[/bg]

More on text-shadow
Helpful generator

I know there's the divide. And in it's basics it has the same effect as the horizontal rule. However it isn't exactly customizable.

The divides here have 4 options if I recall correctly, whereas with the horizontal rules I've found you can change so much more. Most important of all, the color. I personally am not a fan of the basic gray color, and would dearly love it if I could color the hr or divide. If it were possible to bring this on board, I would definitely be grateful.

Second suggestion might be an odd one, but the ability to have a glow effect behind text is something I have used on different sites and liked. A lot. Maybe I'm the only one, who knows. But having a glow effect might be fun and nice.
From what I understand is you want customizable dividers. From another thread..

A slightly hacky solution:

Code:
[bg=color; height:1px; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/bg]

A slightly hacky solution, but yes.

Another, thicker, but more customizable, though no less slightly hacky, solution:

Code:
[border=1px solid green; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]

[border=1px dotted green; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]

[border=1px dashed green; height:0; padding:0][bg=transparent; display:none;].[/bg][/border]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back