• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Hoppers

Richard took a step back once Rylie began malfunctioning, having been very much caught off guard. He had been expecting maybe a little blush or maybe a comeback, but not this. He guessed that she was a lot more machine than he first thought. His hand then went to his cheek after she slapped it. "Ow, how was I meant to know that that was going to happen."

"here's some advice, if you're going to say something think before you say it, could it overload one my mechanical brain? yes? then don't say it, something like that is foreign to a Hopper, our brains are not programmed to deal with it. The only reason I'm not spewing smoke from my ears is that the Organic brain knows what you're going on about, and she doesn't find it funny!"

"Geez I'm sorry okay. I apologise for thinking that joking around might brighten the mood of our situation," Richard said defensively. He honestly hadn't thought that something as harmless as a playfully joke could do so much damage. And now he was getting a little pissed of that this Hopper was getting so pissed off at him for a harmless mistake. "Can we just get to the safe house already?"

Rylie puts him in the cuffs before getting changed into the Prisoner Transport outfit. She grabs his hand and hops down to the ground floor before jabbing him with her baton "Move!" she growls leading him outside and people stop and stare but don't bother them the plan appears to be working

Richard had to admit that he wasn't super pleased with the roughness in which Rylie was treating him, though he supposed that if it was making things looking convincing than he couldn't really complain. Well technically he could, "you sure you can't loosen the cuffs?" he whispered.

Rylie didn't she was still pretty pissed off at Richard, to her credit it made her acting grade A. She roughly stopped him by pulling on the cuff that was attached to her (hand cuffed to each other) to speak with the portal attendee. Routine stuff all she had to do was present her ID hackers for the resistance had already green lit the movement and the two could pass into the portal hub without incident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back