What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hoping to find someone to RP with!

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Dystopian, LGTBQ, Romance, Supernatural

Ex0_007

Hello! I’m Ex. I'm in my mid-20s with over 10+ years of on and off role-playing under my belt. My styles are very much molded to that of my partner/group. That being said, the longer and more descriptive it is (say, more than 6 paragraphs) the longer it will take me for respond so if it’s on the shorter end of things I think it might be more preferable on my end (just because I still have school things going on).

I have mostly done a lot of original role-play with hints of influences from anime, TV, movies, etc. I’d say I stronger lean into fantasy/supernatural/adventure/action with romance thrown into the mix type role-plays. However, if the plotline is interesting and if I feel like I can do it justice then I’m always open to try. I'm open to role-playing m/f, m/m, f/f and totally okay with taking the role my partner does not want.

Feel free to also reach out with your own ideas! Please also be 18+!!

Last edited:

Ex0_007

Hi all! Thanks for your interest but I have found partners to fulfill the plotline I had, if you have other plotlines, please feel free to reach out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)