• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hoping to find some nice people to do a nice good 'ol fashioned post apocolypse RP with dice and crap.

GrayBoy

"DID SOMEBODY SAY LASAGNA?!" - GrayBoy the Grayest
Name states what I'm looking for but there are two things that I'd like.
1. Please don't let me be the Storyteller or whatever because I'm bad at doing that
2. Please be patient with me lol
I bet this RP won't be that popular and might flop but hey, it's worth a shot!

I would be up for this, never done a 'Dice' roleplay before so I may make a few cock-ups here and there xD

It makes me happy that I've found some people who are on board with my idea!

GrayBoy GrayBoy , If you need a hand with anything then don't be afraid to PM me! ^_^

Sorry for not starting the RP yet. I'm hoping someone else can start. Also dealing with someone who stole my Steam account so :p

If you're still open to new roleplayers joining, I'd love to make a character. Fair warning, though—I've never played a dice-based RP before (physical or online), so there's going to be a bit of a learning curve for me. I could also help with the narrative crafting, but, like I said, I'm unfamiliar with the dice-based elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back