hopefully I'm fashionably late

goldcliff

hey rpn! I'm super excited to be on a rp site again, I've been roleplaying off and on for the last like ten years but I want to rp a lot more since I'm graduating soon. I usually go by mae, but feel free to call me whatever. I'm 18, I have way too many interests, right now I'm really into dnd and different podcasts and I'm getting back into anime again. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for boarding school rps but I'm open to anything that's fantasy or action. I hope to see ya'll around!!

Hey there May! Welcome to Rpn! There’s plenty of people here I’m sure could help fill in your interest (not sure about myself hah) But if you ever need a hand, there’s pretty much the whole site here to lend a hand or even an ear

Hey there May! Welcome to Rpn! There’s plenty of people here I’m sure could help fill in your interest (not sure about myself hah) But if you ever need a hand, there’s pretty much the whole site here to lend a hand or even an ear
Thanks!! Yea hopefully, so far everyone here seems really friendly and it seems like there's a lot to do on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back