• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hopefield (Episodic Paranormal Adventures)

Shannon Trevor

One Thousand Club
Hopefield.

On name and first impressions alone, the town may seem like it's the ideal slice of Americana. White picket fences are abundant, the movie drive-in is still open for business and the ice cream parlour is full of local kids.

Beneath the surface however, the town has a corrupt and seedy underbelly. Smugglers, swindlers and ner' do wells have their own agendas and if you care to look a little harder, you'll see that something isn't quite right in Hopefield.

o8DSlrg.jpg

The average citizen may even acknowledge it, every town has its share of mystery and urban legend after all, but there's something beneath the surface of the towns facade that is getting harder to ignore.

Reported hauntings, spectres in the night, mysterious creatures in the woods and unexplained disappearances have almost become a fact of life in Hopefield.

Crissy Porter; journalist, blogger, would-be amateur detective and Hopefield native has a keener interest in these stories than most. A sceptic of anything remotely paranormal, she has now taken matters into her own hands and decided to get to the bottom of the Hopefield Mysteries.

YliNud2.jpg

Despite the abundance of villains, ghosts, creatures and old men in costumes, this is a lighthearted rp, in the vein of the old Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew books.

o2Pdqfh.jpg

KFGs5xe.jpg

0xHqR7T.jpg

I'm looking for players to fill other parts with me. Any and all character ideas are welcome but I'd be particularly interested in applications for the following:

Son and/or Daughter, The Private Eye or Paranormal Reporter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back