• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hooded Hearts -BxG- {OPEN Search}

Free

Yaoi Fanatic
Hooded Hearts
Robyn had always been used, she never had much say in her own life. Her father wanted her to be his little doll, to sit up straight, to smile prettily, to do as she was told... "like how all young girls should" he said to her on multiple occasions. But Robyn had never been like the "other girls." She had a craving for adventure, desired a life full of danger and excitement, not cooped up and on display as some man's trophy wife.

And one day, when Robyn could take no more of the life her father had been forcing her to live, in the dark of night, she ran off... Escaping her prison-like home and the iron hands of her fathers rule.

She then donned a disguise she knew wouldn't get her noticed, a disguise so that she could finally do as she pleased, not having to follow any man's orders... She disguised herself as a boy. Cutting off her long locks, dressed in peasant clothes instead of her usual stifling finery, she felt... Lighter. Lighter than air, free from her fathers burden of being the 'perfect daughter.'

For weeks she played as just a mere peasant boy, roaming wherever she pleased... That is until her feet took her deep into a forest... A forest filled with hidden dangerous she had never considered before. Robyn had no idea that there many little eyes watching her as she was lured deep into the lush enchanting woods, following the tracks of a deer.

You see, young Robyn had always had a particular knack for tracking things, she was an agile little thing, quick on her feet and had a sharp mind... But that wasn't the only thing, she had the uncanny and "unwomanly" talent as her father put it-- for archery. The girl never missed her target-- unless she wanted too. She could strike a target moving or stationary from many yards away, even hit it with multiple arrows or on horseback.

And unknowingly, Robyn was about to display her talent to an unusual band of misfits much like herself. Bandits.

After felling the deer with one well placed shot, the bandits come flooding out of their hiding spots, revealing themselves to the girl disguised as a boy... And their leader comes forward... Your character(YC).

YC is the infamous leader of the gang that had been plaguing these woods, stealing from the filthy rich nobles and using to grow his 'little' operations... But also, he used the gold to help the poor, the weak and the helpless of the villages outside of the wealthy capital. YC had been terrorizing the rich, even being so bold as stealing from the king himself. Nobody knew how he did it, not even his closest gang members... But one night, YC single handedly snuck into kings daughters chamber and stole as much as he could before sneaking out unscathed, arms full of jewels.

And little did YC know that the same girl he stole from-- the kings daughter-- was standing before him now... Dressed as a boy and one of the finest-- of not the best-- archers YC had ever laid eyes on. YC decides right then and their to proposition her-- to join his gang of misfits, to help them become more powerful than ever before and to take down the king and his cruel court once and for all, to fight for the poor and the weak... And Robyn, shockingly enough... accepts.

But what will happen when her fathers men are still out there searching for his runaway daughter?
What will happen when YC uncovers the truth? That Robyn is not a 'he' but a 'she..' and not only that, but the kings daughter? Especially when there is accord tethering the two together, an undeniable spark between them that can not be put out? What could possibly go down in the end? Will there be a 'happily ever after?'

INFORMATION:
1. Hello there and welcome to my thread! Sorry for the long storyline, I tend to get carried away with my storyline. XD Below I will explain what I am looking for in an rp partner for this rp, so please read it all over, thank you!

2. I am looking for a descriptive, third person rper. Decent grammar and punctuation would be good as well. At least 5-6+ lines are preferred. I tend to write a lot(as you see above), but you are not required to match my length! Just please no measly one liners.

3. As stated in the title, this is a romance rp. There will also be some cussing, and possibly a little violence! So please be aware of that.

4. I will be playing Robyn/the girl, and you will be playing the bandit leader.

5. This will most likely be a multi-character rp. I love making side characters so please be open to this! I am also okay with bxb and gxg gender pairings, so if you want to rp those, just ask.

6. I will start the rp. :)

7. Please don't hesitate to suggest your own ideas or ask questions! I love partners who contribute. Or if you just want to chat, please do! ^.^

8. Lastly, have fun! I hope someone will be interested in rping with me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back