• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Honey's Fandom Partner search | SPN & TVD |

Honey Milk

To The Moon And Back
7612e3dc2b46617a92c60e60c87132a8.jpg f5c50f2a3eae6c9a1febc69ffb033625.jpg

H E L L O & W E L C O M E 👋
My name is Honey Milk but please just call me Honey, honestly I’m not sure where to begin but I think I should tell you all a little bit about myself. I have only been playing for three months so you could say that I’m pretty new to the roleplaying scene. I’m a literate writer who writes in 3rd person past or present tense (Depending on my partner.), I can give you 6 to 5 detailed paragraphs. Since this is my fandom thread I always do 3 paragraphs per character, but I’m always happy to do more. I’m a very active replier, my life is not really busy at the moment so I have a lot of free time. While I would like someone who is active just like me I honestly don’t care much, as long as you can give me one reply a week then we are golden. Any who I have a couple of things I want my partners to know but then I will get right into my fandoms.

N O T E S
+ Please NO GHOSTING!! I have had many people do it to me, if you have a problem with our roleplay or just don't like it let me know!

+ I’m happy to roleplay on discord, google docs, or hangouts depending on what you want, but on site I’m happy to roleplay in pm’s or in a thread.

+ Romance is a must for me; If you're looking for something platonic then this is not the thread for you but I may consider it.

+ Be able to write at least one paragraph; now I don’t care how literate you are all I want is one paragraph.

+ Help me plot; this is a very important part of our roleplay, it’s never fun when only one of us is putting our ideas out there.

+ I like to overwhelm myself with side characters; sometimes I will play NPC's or canon characters just to add to the scene.

+ Be willing to OOC chat; This is not a must but I like to put it out there, I like to get to know the person behind the screen.

+ If you have any Ideas please share them; I love it when my partners throw plot twists or little ideas out there. But if it is something big please come to me first, so we can talk about it and I will do the same.

+ Please be willing to double; I only play female characters but I’m always happy to double as a male. This is an oc x canon thread so we will each get to play our own oc paired with whoever we pick.

+ No god-modding; You can make your oc whoever you want but don’t make them so they don’t have limits or boundaries.

+ Realistic face claims please; I have nothing against animated ones. I just prefer realistic ones, but as for character sheets the length is up to you (I do like to have them)

+ I love world building; We don’t have to use a place that already exists, we can make something up on our own.

+ Mood boards, playlists, & pictures is something that I will 100% use, you don’t have to do it but it’s something that I prefer.

S U P E R N A T U R A L

I'm looking for:

Dean Winchester
cd061d3d3411aa23ab4680fffc200497.gif

Who I can play:

Sam
Charlie
Castiel
Jack
Lucifer
Gabriel
Bela
Meg
Crowley
(Maybe more, all you have to do is ask)

S U P E R N A T U R A L P L O T S

T H E V A M P I R E D I A R I E S

I'm looking for:

Damon Salvatore
giphy.gif

Klaus Mikaelson
tenor.gif

Elijah Mikaelson
elijah-mikaelson-gif-16.gif

Kai Parker
original.gif

Who I can play:

Stefan
Elena
Caroline
Bonnie
Jeremy
Enzo
Klaus
Elijah
Kol
(Maybe more, all you have to do is ask)

T H E V A M P I R E D I A R I E S P L O T S

WORKING ON IT

That is honestly it, I will be adding plots as they come to me and as I put them together. If you're interested at all please let me know, you can pm me or reply to the thread. If you have ideas of your own I would love to hear them, thank you so much for taking a look at my thread. Hope to hear from you!

Lots of love, Honey Milk ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back