• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ โŽฏ searching for long-term rp partner

pwuppycore

Ash's Partner Search . . .

Hello! I'm Ash, although you can call me whatever you like. I use he/it pronouns. I'm a literate roleplayer who has been roleplaying since I was about eleven, and I thought that it would be a good idea to search for a long-term partner to help ease my cravings of oddly specific plot ideas that are always running around in my head. I prefer novella-level literate over anything else, simply because it's nice to feel like I'm reading a good book when I roleplay with someone else, but I'm fine with semi-literate to. I will simply just fall in love with you if you write extremely detailed.

Fandoms. I only have a few of them, since I do prefer original story lines, but I do still enjoy doing fandoms occasionally. For reference: the ones with the heart next to it are the ones that I genuinely would prefer to do right now, and I do all kinds of pairings. I don't enjoy doing the whole "you play my crush and I'll play yours" type thing, since I find it difficult to be as detailed with both responses, so I probably won't do that. Sorry.

Luca โ™ก
Harry Potter
Danganronpa
Wonder Egg Priority
I Am Not Okay With This

Note: I've had Luca x Alberto brain rot since I've watched the movie, so I'd love if someone would be willing to roleplay as the two little Italian fish boys, that'd be awesome! It's my biggest hyperfixation right now (ADHD gang.) I would prefer to play Luca if we do, simply because I resonate a lot more with his character and feel like it would be easier for me to portray him in an accurate light than it would be for me to portray Alberto.

If you want to discuss original plots, just message me! Or, you know, if you're interested in any of the stuff I previously mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back