• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern honey ! partner search ! mostly mxm plots ! always searching

I really liked the Far Away plot and both of the prompts! I tend to play switch/seke type characters a lot, but I can play a lot of different types of characters too! Most of them come with sub-plot too just because I like to build worlds and plots with my partners c: I'm a bit of a stickler for format, I need about five lines per replay mininum (although I often surpass this). I really love description and hearing your character's thoughts. c: if you're down, I'd love to work out a rp with you!

I really liked the Far Away plot and both of the prompts! I tend to play switch/seke type characters a lot, but I can play a lot of different types of characters too! Most of them come with sub-plot too just because I like to build worlds and plots with my partners c: I'm a bit of a stickler for format, I need about five lines per replay mininum (although I often surpass this). I really love description and hearing your character's thoughts. c: if you're down, I'd love to work out a rp with you!
ahhh, that sounds great. i think we'll work well together. yes, i'd definetly like to rp with you~! pm me?

I’m mobile can I get the info please?
working on pming you the info now :]

Pretty Stars - lol this reminds me of Thai drama actors, specifically Max x Tul aka Korn x Knock, have you watched Together With Me the Series or Bad Romance by any chance? ^^

I’m interested in Pretty Stars, but personally I’d like it if we started the story from before they actually fall for each other. Like from the guys' first day on set, so we can put how they meet / felt about doing the role. I would probably have my character urked about playing a BL role, and possibly taking it out on your character but slowly fall for your character. I’m a huge fan of the chase. I think it would be fun to rp them working on the actual bl drama and then eventually falling for each other. Then if that thread/ arc goes well between the characters we can have them get outed and play out them dealing with the repercussions.

I don’t mind my character being the Seme, uke, or eventually a switcher. Also if you want to play two characters each to make the seme / uke situation even, such as if you end up playing the seme for the main couple, you can play the uke for a minor couple if we add them, etc… I’m totally on bored with that. I like funny / romantic more than dramatic, and it might be funny to have like a friend of one of our characters trying to stop their friend from being ‘seduced’ but getting thwarted by another guy on set who wants his attention. Maybe even a young director of the show to add to the issue lol.

If you are interested in this kind of approach let me know and we can discuss what kind of character to make. If not it’s okay perhaps another time. ?

Pretty Stars - lol this reminds me of Thai drama actors, specifically Max x Tul aka Korn x Knock, have you watched Together With Me the Series or Bad Romance by any chance? ^^

I’m interested in Pretty Stars, but personally I’d like it if we started the story from before they actually fall for each other. Like from the guys' first day on set, so we can put how they meet / felt about doing the role. I would probably have my character urked about playing a BL role, and possibly taking it out on your character but slowly fall for your character. I’m a huge fan of the chase. I think it would be fun to rp them working on the actual bl drama and then eventually falling for each other. Then if that thread/ arc goes well between the characters we can have them get outed and play out them dealing with the repercussions.

I don’t mind my character being the Seme, uke, or eventually a switcher. Also if you want to play two characters each to make the seme / uke situation even, such as if you end up playing the seme for the main couple, you can play the uke for a minor couple if we add them, etc… I’m totally on bored with that. I like funny / romantic more than dramatic, and it might be funny to have like a friend of one of our characters trying to stop their friend from being ‘seduced’ but getting thwarted by another guy on set who wants his attention. Maybe even a young director of the show to add to the issue lol.

If you are interested in this kind of approach let me know and we can discuss what kind of character to make. If not it’s okay perhaps another time. ?
MAXTUL IS MY FAVORITE SHIP. i love that series omg. i love them irl and their characters. thai bls make me very happy. i'm waiting for 2moons season 2 and what the duck season 2. there's just so many bls, and they make me very emo.

yesyes, i'll message you with a full response~! :]

OMG my favorite ship too MaxTul KornKnock for life lol! And I have also seen 2 moons and what the duck and am waiting as well. ^^ I also love Make it Right and Love Sick ^^. Thai has the best BL hands down. ^^ I was hanging out with a friend after typing this so I couldn't edit, but I came up with some ideas while I was rewatching Bad Romance episodes 8 and 9 lol. So when you message me I'll tell you ^^

OMG my favorite ship too MaxTul KornKnock for life lol! And I have also seen 2 moons and what the duck and am waiting as well. ^^ I also love Make it Right and Love Sick ^^. Thai has the best BL hands down. ^^ I was hanging out with a friend after typing this so I couldn't edit, but I came up with some ideas while I was rewatching Bad Romance episodes 8 and 9 lol. So when you message me I'll tell you ^^
make it right omgh yessss. also, honey puppy - although, the bl was the side couple. oooo, i also like the chinese HIStory series. my favorite couple was the 'right or wrong.'

I saw Honey Puppy as well ^^. Hmm was the Volleyball one a part of the HIStory series? I'm pretty sure I watched a bunch of the HIStory series eps.

I saw Honey Puppy as well ^^. Hmm was the Volleyball one a part of the HIStory series? I'm pretty sure I watched a bunch of the HIStory series eps.
yeah, the volleyball was 'crossing the line.' i think it's 2 couples per season. crossing the line and right or wrong are in the same season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back