• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern honey ! partner search ! mostly mxm plots ! always searching

pasta

gogo dancer
not mobile friendly. let me know if you want me to pm you the info.

About Me

SCROLL~! Hi, im pasta~ about time for a new partner search - I guess. Well it's summer vacation, so I'll be pretty active. I usually play mxm and idc about sub & dom. I don't think those should be the center of the rp, and it shouldn't control how you character acts. I usually write multiple paragraphs. Depending on how much you give me, I can write four to ten paragraphs probably more but I dunno. that's just my average. I prefer to use realistic face claims, and I hope you do too. I know I wrote I only play mxm, but if you really want to do mxf I'm alright with that. I do prefer mxm. idgaf. I don't do doubling because that can cause favoring one pair over another. Btw I usually roleplay in threads & planning + ooc is important to me. More plots will be added soon~

Plots

SCROLL~! cooking together
Muse A is a square, socially awkward man who works in cubical. Muse B delinquent-type is an older brother and guardian of a five-year-old. While at the park, Muse B's little brother approaches Muse A. The little brother asks for Muse A's meal, and Muse A graciously gives it to him. Muse B comes back from a convenience store and instantly scolds his brother before apologizing to Muse A. Of course, Muse A is scared of Muse B and thought he'd never see him again. The following day, Muse B comes back to the park and coaxes his brother to ask Muse A to teach them how to cook the meal (basically inviting him over).

preferred role: either

ideas:
- muse a begins coming over every single day.
- muse b starts attempting to invite muse a on dates. he makes sure to bring his brother just so it doesn't appear too desperate.

ahah, this was based off of a manga, but i can't remember the name :[[[

false hobbies
Curiosity got the best of Muse A. So quickly drawn into the yaoi section of the bookstore. It was only because he wanted to know the appeal of it. For the longest time, his sister has been swooning over these male-based mangas. While browsing the various comics, Muse B approaches him. Muse B is a fudanshi, so of course, he's thrilled to see another man who shares his passion. The problem is: Muse A doesn't even like yaoi in the slightest. For some reason, he can't bring himself to tell Muse B that. So, he lies.

preferred role: either

ideas:
- perhaps, they live in the same apartment building & muse a has a crush on muse b. that could be the reason he lies!
- muse b continuously lends him yaoi mangas and invites him to anime/manga-cons.

It's not hard to learn how to have fun~!
Muse A is at the top of all his classes, while Muse B is the complete opposite. Unlike the study-obsessed male, Muse B is a free-spirited loud mouth. Muse B stumbles upon Muse A while taking a walk in the park. The only reason he spoke to him was to mooch food off of him. After deciding Muse A makes the best lunches, Muse B continues to visit every day in the same spot. But, he soon begins to notice they go to the same school, and he continues to follow him around there too.

"I'm going to fail this test if you don't shut up."

"How? You're the top in the class. I should be the one worrying. Wait -- Did you just laugh at me? I've never seen you smile before."

Preferred role: Muse A

Ideas: Muse A starts putting more work into his lunches because Muse B eats them.
Muse A begins to tutor Muse B.
Jealousy can brew because one of them hangs out with another person more?

Before Dating
The years Muse A and Muse B completely vanished after a sudden shift in the universe. Muse A wakes up to find he no longer lives with Muse B or has his contact info; Muse B no longer even knows him. Muse B is just the boy who cashes him out at the convenience store, and Muse A is just the shopper. But, unlike everyone else, Muse A remembers the relationship with B vividly. Can he deal with his lover not recognizing him?

Ideas: Muse A still thinks they're dating and confronts Muse B about what's going on. Muse B, confused, tells him he doesn't know what he's talking about. Muse A thinks it's a prank. Eventually, he realizes it isn't an innocent joke, and he tries to pursue Muse B for the second time.

Preferred role: Muse B

Flying together
Two flight attendants are lovers and have been since university. But with their new job, Muse A thinks it'd be ideal to keep their relationship a secret. Muse B doesn't believe it's such a good idea and continues to try and act like Muse A's partner.

ideas: Muse B accidentally outs their relationship
Muse B gets sick of hiding their relationship and decides they need a break. Of course, in the end, they get back together.
Muse A/B gains an admirer due to their coworkers being unaware of their relationship.

Preferred role: Doesn't matter

Mall Love
MC works at the mall as one of those costume people, who promote stores at the mall. MC hates his assigned costume; It's the mascot of some famous texting app. They claim it smells like someone hasn't taken a shower in a while. As if their job couldn't get worse, YC likes to harass the poor worker. Thankfully YC has never actually seen MC without the costume at all. All of the sudden YC decides to trip MC to entertain his friends. The colorful head of the costume flies across the marble tile.

Ideas: none atm

so, this is an old plot. that's why it has YC and MC.
YC = You character
MC = My character

Two Rebels
The last people in the entire world you'd think were dating actually are. The most you'd think they'd have would be bromance. Two tall, tattoo filled rebels happened to fall sweetly in love. Muse A is a well-respected tattoo artist and Muse B was one of their customers. Needless to say, the first appointment basically turned into their first date. After the tattoo was done, they went out to dinner. It was only the beginning of their long relationship. Lately, Muse B has become increasingly irritated when Muse A tattoos other clients. A problem waiting to explode. Can this dine and dash couple survive this conflict?

ideas: Maybe Muse B gets cocky every time he hears of a client, which causes Muse A to confront him about his attitude. It could possibly cause a breakup.

preferred role: doesn't matter

Pretty Stars
Falling in love on set is considered a beautiful way to fall in love. Two well-known actors fell in love after filming a popular drama in BL community. Once their relationship was outed by some famous news outlet, they began to make lifestreams and Instagram videos together. Can their relationship last under the spotlight?

ideas: i don't exactly know for this one. this was based on that bl actors because a lot of them are dating/pretend to be dating. maybe they can have their own show? there's this couple and they have a variety show where they invite other actors on. it's like a bedtime thing. i'll go more into depth... it's v cute, yes.

Far Away
Muse A and Muse B are online friends and often skype call each other. Muse A lives in America while Muse B lives in *insert country*. Although they are so far from each other, they’ve managed to form a relationship (friendship or romantic relationship - either one). What happens when Muse A flies over to visit Muse B?

Ideas: Muse A flies over to not only visit Muse B, but to also meet his birth parents.
We can have a pm/thread for their skype calls.

Prompts

1. "my cat/dog keeps running away and he always brings him back. starting to think pet delivery boy is cute..."
2. "you're the weird kid in class and i'm the closeted popular boy. what happens when we're brought together?"
3. "i have social anxiety so i have food delivered to my house. you are the boy who always delivers my food. what happens when i invite you in to eat with me?"
4. "i think i'm falling in love with my son/daughter's teacher..."
5. "i think i'm falling in love with my bandmate" (idol group or just a normal band)
5. "i'm only on the team because i was forced to... but the captain isn't that bad looking"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back