• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❣ 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 ❣ Otome games OC X Canon

Hello! It's nice to meet you! Feel free to call me Tokki (or bun) . I'm 19 years old and perhaps as my name suggests, I'm a lovestruck fool, and romance RP's have been something I've always loved. Specifically, Canon X OC double up RPS! I can match any length as long as there are no one-liners. I can do any type of parring, although I'm more used to MxF. The only thing I really ask is that you put effort into the replies and I'll do the same <3 Also I'd rather not RP with someone younger than 18.

Before I go on to tell the games I'm looking for, just know that I am a sucker for these types of games- if there's one you want to do but don't see, let me know! And I'll play it! (If you're willing to wait for me to play a game just to RP. I will :> )
I really want this one otome game- but, I also know , Mystic messenger, and some free steam ones ^^ I'm willing to do a split RP (dif fandom on your side) because I am that desprate. PLEASE MY BOIS ENDING HURT ME I DIDN'T LIKE IT EVEN THE GOOD ONE.

Ozmafia!
Looking for; Scarlet (Please let me have the ending I deserved with my baby)
I can play; Anyone!

Diabolik lovers
Looking for; Shu!
I can play; anyone!

Last edited:
Hello! A fellow Scarlet fan! I totally get you, I wasn't happy with his ending either :') I can totally play him for you. I'd ask for either Hamelin or Kyrie in exchange.

Hello! A fellow Scarlet fan! I totally get you, I wasn't happy with his ending either :') I can totally play him for you. I'd ask for either Hamelin or Kyrie in exchange.
Omg! This got a reply! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ha, I got that ending to without any walkthroughs just for it to not be great. It crushed me ;-;
Also, hm, I could probably do Kyrie better than Hamelin! Shot me a PM and we can talk more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back