[Honey Heist] Sheeple Heist: The Grass Is Always Greener[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roSpEnTo

Title: Sheeple Heist: The Grass Is Always Greener
Game: Honey Heist [Discord based] - Honey Heist - By Grant Howitt.pdf
Player Count: 4-5 Depending on interest
Description:

Okay. So picture this, you are sheeple, sheep people. Pretty simple, yeah? You are also criminal masterminds or at least you think you are. What's the one thing you like more than standing still in a field? That's right. Grass. Grass is just the best.

Now. You have heard going to be a big convention on grass growing in town this weekend and it will apparently include the new invention SuperGrass, which grows back almost immediately after eating it. You know what that means? YOU CAN STAND STILL ALL DAY AND STILL EAT! There is a big problem though, the convention is strictly people only. No sheep allowed. So you grab your best friends and you come up with a plan, you will get that SuperGrass.

Character Creation: We will roll for characters together using the disguises sheet which will be put up in the discord when the channel is made and character/rules sheet above but if you have your own ideas for a sheep-based Moriarty I'm all ears.
House Rules/Game Style: Honey Heist is a 1 page RPG. This isn't a campaign or anything long term, it's likely to be pretty silly. I mean you are sheep people.
Other: I'm so sorry about this.

As a sheep person i find this offensive. We are contributing members of society! Many of us even operate our own lawn care businesses.

I'm already having fun

haha! Even if I don’t play, I WILL be reading this. Sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve never seen or played honey heist, but this already sounds better than the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread