• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ซ๐ฉ? ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ? ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž [๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค]

solar sailor

YOUโ€™RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! if you're here, it must mean you have some interest in roleplaying homestuck (great! i'm not alone!). really, i've just been wanting to roleplay as gamzee makara, using a no game au so that all of that canon garbage never happened. i have a couple of ideas, which i'm listing in the spoilers below:

this idea is a hurt/comfort prompt that takes place around the ages the trolls were in their introductions, or maybe a bit older than that (so roughly 13-16). it'd surround gamzee's abandonment issues involving goatdad, which could lead to a perfect amount of angst. i'd love to involve some red romance in this roleplay, in which i'd except any of the female beta trolls (with a preference for either aradia or nepeta). if you don't want to roleplay a female character, I'd welcome karkat, but i'd like to keep the relationship pale in that case. gamzee and karkat are my favorite palebros, after all!

this idea is for a senselessly violent roleplay that can transition into angst, and perhaps hurt/comfort later! again, it'll be taking place when the trolls are younger teens. in this prompt, gamzee will have stopped eating sopor, and therefore gone sober. you know what that means, lol. thus, your character is in for a not so great time (at least in the beginning). there can be a potential for red romance much later in the roleplay if you'd like, if you play a female beta troll (same preferences as before). though i'd love karkat for this as well, with the relationship staying purely pale. we can discuss further details, if you'd like!

i'd like for these to be semi-lit to advanced-lit roleplays, meaning i expect good grammar and at the very least two to three decently sized paragraphs per response. don't be fooled by my lazy typing style in chat, i take my grammar very seriously in roleplay. i also love talking ooc with my partners, so keep that in mind. lastly, i'd prefer you be at least 18 years old, as i am 22 and am not very comfortable roleplaying with minors. thanks for your understanding!

we can keep the roleplay here, or we could move to discord. i'm fine with either, to be honest!

so yeah, um, hit me up in pms or the comments if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back