• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom homestuck roleplay search (m//) (canon x canon)

objection

kthnxbai
Hey there! Forgive me for not making this super fancy. Doing this from my phone. Anywho. I’ve really been wanting to do a homestuck roleplay. And I hope I can find someone interested too! I’ll put my ships down below in order of how I’m interested. If you don’t see a ship you like then feel free to ask. I normally write on discord but I don’t mind writing on here too!

Info about me:
Female
30 (so I prefer you be 20+ if that’s cool)
OOC friendly and wanted
I work full time and have 6 dogs so I may not reply all the time. And ghost friendly. I understand life happens. And sometimes people don’t connect and that’s okay!

Ships:
Dirkjake (I would literally squeal if someone else is into this!!)
EridanSollux
GamzeeTavros
DaveKarkat

Anyways if you’re interested, dm me! Let’s talk about plot!

[[Hi there. I'm new so please forgive me.
Hey there! Forgive me for not making this super fancy. Doing this from my phone. Anywho. I’ve really been wanting to do a homestuck roleplay. And I hope I can find someone interested too! I’ll put my ships down below in order of how I’m interested. If you don’t see a ship you like then feel free to ask. I normally write on discord but I don’t mind writing on here too!

Info about me:
Female
30 (so I prefer you be 20+ if that’s cool)
OOC friendly and wanted
I work full time and have 6 dogs so I may not reply all the time. And ghost friendly. I understand life happens. And sometimes people don’t connect and that’s okay!

Ships:
Dirkjake (I would literally squeal if someone else is into this!!)
EridanSollux
GamzeeTavros
DaveKarkat

Anyways if you’re interested, dm me! Let’s talk about plot!
[[Hi im down for any of these, but with dirk I rp him blind. And Jake being his care taker. It's my favorite au.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back