• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Homestuck] Regicide

Your name is ECHO KITAWGA.

And today's been...okay.

After a insomnia-ridden morning of making your own CEREAL, you opened up you LAPTOP and began playing some music whilst RESTLESSLY PROCRASTINATING about YOUR ROOM.

Oh yeah, your ROOM.

Your room is about medium-size. It has blank white walls, but with a few POSTERS hanging of FAMOUS HISTORICAL FIGURES, like ALEXANDER HAMILTON, or the famed animator MIYAZAKI. Your currently standing in front of your OAK DESK, which has many FAMILY MEMENTOS on it, as well as a DESK LAMP, your CELLPHONE, a cosplay HARRY POTTER WAND from your brother, and your LAPTOP. There are of course other VARIOUS MATERIAls inside the drawers, but now's not the time for that.

Other objects in your sad, small room include your never-made BED, a DRESSER filled clothes as well as some other worthless objects, and your HUGE-*SS closet.

What should you worry about today, after getting only 6 HOURS of sleep?
Djinn N Tonic Djinn N Tonic

==> ...maybe your friends?

What friends?

Oh.

A young...person (?) stands in their room (?). It's just so dark in there that's it's impossible to see anything! Ah, the young girl has lit a match for us to see. It does seem like there is indeed a young woman standing in her room. And it does appear that on this day, much like any other, she is standing in her room. And even though it appears she has spent many nights in this room, it is on this ordinary, boring day that she will be introduced.

Your names is Drew...drew...ugh! It's so dark in here that one is incapable of seeing two inches in front of their faces let alone the upper corner. You light a few more candles in compliance with the visual medium in which you dwell.

Your name is Drew Belmonte

And you love your AROMATHERAPY CANDLES.

They illuminate your room in such an AMBIENT LIGHT which allows you to examine your many INTERESTS. From your many ANIME POSTERS to FIGURINES everything is stacked and set very NEATLY against the walls and bookshelves. The likes of which contain your two LITERARY PASSIONS, being LIGHT NOVELS and MYSTERY DRAMAS. You have even ALPHABETIZED your collection in order of author's last name and subject as to heighten the AESTHETIC appeal of your amassed volumes. Though in your FREE TIME, which just so happens to be ALL THE TIME, you are not just a PURVEYOR of LITERATURE but a creator. You fancy POETRY when a certain muse may graciously INSPIRE YOU. And if you have just enough FREE TIME, which just so happens to also be THE REST OF YOUR TIME you devote yourself to the art of HORTICULTURE, partaking in the splendor of caring for a variety of CACTI. Though, when you grow tired of any of these hobbies, you turn to the time honored practice of BAKING, of which you are especially VIRTUOSIC. There is just not enough TIME in the day, or, er, NIGHT, as it were for you.

Your handle is garnishedTransient [GT] and t
hough you are of many hobbies, you do like to spend most of your time with your FRIENDS whenever you can, which just so happens to be LESS THAN MOST OF THE TIME.

What will you do?

==> Drew: message friends

garnishedTransient [GT] began messaging thespianGarrent [TG]

GT: ...
GT: hey...echo

TG: Oh, hey.
TG: What's up? You should be doing other things on a day like this, most of which include you not talking to me.

Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures

TG: What's up? You should be doing other things on a day like this, most of which include you not talking to me.

GT: i doubt that
GT: ...i mean, i usually enjoy our talks
GT: don't you?
Squad141 Squad141

TG: Of course! Next to all the busy stuff I do most days, my friends are top priority!
TG: Something bothering you?

TG: Of course! Next to all the busy stuff I do most days, my friends are top priority!
GT: no...
GT: i'm fine
GT: something bothering you?
GT: : v

Squad141 Squad141

TG: I guess I'm a bit nervous. Not about you! I meant the game.
TG: You're gettin it too right?

Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures

GT: of course
GT: it may have already arrived by now...
GT: i believe...you know how I feel about getting mail...
Squad141 Squad141

GT: of course
GT: it may have already arrived by now...
GT: i believe...you know how I feel about getting mail...

TG: Yeah...
TG: Huh? Gotta Go, my moms calling. Bye!

thespianGarrent [TG] stopped messaging garnishedTransient [GT]

==>

Your mom was, in fact, not calling.

You wipe the sweat from your forehead, as its begun to accumulate there more often then not. You tapped your left index finger on the side of your laptop, knowing full well why you lied.

You hadn't taken your pills that morning, but of course the illness wasn't the problem.

THEY, were here.

"I know your here. Go ahead and get your criticism over with, your not real anyways."

Four entities stepped from the shadows. And all of them were you.

"You know we don't exist", said Logic, "And we keep coming here for unknown reasons. You know what we are. Why not just stop it all?"

The lab-coated figure put his hand on your right shoulder from behind.

"You have a problem. We have a problem. What they find out who you really, and how you've been faking it. Many things could happen-

You eat your pills, which were next to you, and the four beings disappeared. You sigh, and rub your sleep-deprived eyes, knowing how much you worried his friends would see through your mask of normality. But you are genuinely worried about Drew. She always seemed so... Sad.

But now is not the time for sulking (though you seem to always be doing it), you have other things to do, such as practice something your good at: Acting. Or observe your wall of pictures.

What do you do now?
Djinn N Tonic Djinn N Tonic Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back