• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Homestuck] QueueStack

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.
"Let's try this again."

- QueueStack -
QueueStack is a Homestuck RP following the exploits of 4-player human session of Sburb, where some kids delve deep into the derelict ruins of an interdimensional computer game.

In the same vein as my previous RP's: the Player's Mythos (Title, Moon, Lands, Denizens, etc.) will be decided in secret based on the actions of your characters and session data. Some people don't like this, but I don't find it very fun playing something where everything is obvious from the get-go. The only thing that will be revealed early will be ectobiological relations, so things don't get weird.

- Black Hair w/ Glasses Male............ C Checkmate7 -
...is related to...
- Black Hair w/ Glasses Female.......... Venchi1986 Venchi1986 -

- White Hair w/out Glasses Male........... Orikanyo Orikanyo -
...is related to...
- White Hair w/out Glasses Female... SerbianMounted SerbianMounted -

- Showrunner/Author/Maître D'ude... Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut -

Last edited:
Interested, and I'm basically fine with any character so no need for me to claim anything

Sure why not.

I can manage the white haired male, if acceptable. Would you require a character idea first and foremost? As a long term player of dnd, i'm fine with a showrunner

I have an formulating idea myself, amagolmous and furtive.

But full of potential!

Just a matter of what he will be... All I know is...

Shits gonna get wierd super quick yo.

Queuestack

Quackstack

Quackattack

This rp will be about the inevitable war between man and duck. I see through your lies storyteller.

Queuestack

Quackstack

Quackattack

This rp will be about the inevitable war between man and duck. I see through your lies storyteller.

And here I had a rubber duck as possible shirt symbol for my character, my god.

Its a conspiracy, were all doomed

such is the power of a wizard.

my knowledge encompasses all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back