• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.

PMLogog.png

Post/Mortem is the story of four 80's kids playing a game long thought dead, and dealing with the dreaming and the dead that lurk beneath the surface.

Due to the pattern-heavy nature of Homestuck (and the entirety of MSPA in general), Post/Mortem will follow similar rules in the same vein as my previous RP's: the Players' Mythos (Title, Moon, Lands, Denizens, etc.) will be decided in secret based on the actions of your characters and session data.

The only thing that will be revealed early will be ectobiological relations, so things don't get weird. The phenotypes and ecto-sibling pairs are as follows:

- Black Hair w/ Glasses Male............ Trektek Trektek -
...is related to...
- Black Hair w/ Glasses Female...... SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow -

- White Hair w/out Glasses Male.......... Noivian Noivian -
...is related to...
- White Hair w/out Glasses Female... GrieveWriter GrieveWriter -

Last edited:
hrrk... i really want to sign up but i know little of/care little about the 80's.... i guess i'll give it a try. i'll fill wherever anyone else doesn't.

I'm interested in playing as Black hair with glasses male. :)

Alright, SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow Noivian Noivian GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Trektek Trektek that's a full 4.

Before I post the CS, I think we should talk about what people are thinking in terms of characters so that they don't end up too similar.
If you guys want (and if everyone has discord), I can send you invites to a discord server where we can move the discussion to.

oh apparently i left? can i get another invite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back