• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Homestuck] One Hundred Percent ==> Start

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
==> Dick Strong

It goes without a joke, for it is a living joke as is.

The peak mixture of legitimate name and low brow comedy that we all know and love. A true unadulterated conflux of cringe producing hijinx and serious business.

Indeed, this boy.

Standing in his room so decorated with a shocking array of anime, roman aesthetic, and golden(plated) busts of both of the former.

Indeed, the room is painful to look at, but like a tiger being at home in the forest this man lurks and stalk amongst them, happy as a clam.

Despite his unfortunate name.

Looking down upon himself he suddenly feels this odd distinction more than before, like something is going to change, something is going to grow, something shall be erected as a means to save the universe! Something shall rise mighty and unoppressed against the mighty invaders!

Well, thats what he is currently watching, you gotta love those magical girl transformations, rising up to save the day and all that.

What?

You thought this was a brazen attempt at a dick joke?

For shame.

What do we do now?​

==> Be Kromsh.

Your name is Anna Kromsh now.

You can never hope to stand up to the absolute majesty that was Strong’s introduction, but perhaps you can try.

It comes back again, that feeling of foreboding, as you stand in your bedroom. A soft breeze rolls through the drapes, bringing the smell of salt water and fish to your nose, reminding you of your reason for returning to your room. Gold-draped feet pad softly over the wooden floorboards, hands ruffling through your belongings for a certain piece of clothing.

Sheet music and books on marine animals are slid to the side, bubble patterned bedsheets are flipped over. Finally you find your target draped over the back of your guitar, a simple cloth you wrap around your body to cover the bikini underneath. Adjusting so your symbol of choice resides on your chest, you take a moment to put your glasses on and brush your hair, resetting your headband in place.

Your name is Anna Kromsh. You reside alone on a paradise island, dwelling within a network of treehouses as your house. Somehow, you receive mail. Somehow, you have internet, running water and electricity. Perhaps your rich Pop is paying for it.

That sense of foreboding sets in.

You suppose you should do something.​

Last edited:
==> Enough with the foreboding, lets be Luke

Okay, but don't expect too much.

You're Luke Elfman, completely unaware of the fact that you are being watched or that Dick and Anna probably were more interesting than you. If you did know you would try harder but alas you're not even standing in your room. Instead you're sitting in front of your computer, finishing up a game of Magic the Gathering Online.

Good, you done with your game and standing , we've already wasted the opportunity to joke about your name so let's check out your room. Looks like it isn't too big, just enough room for your closet, bed and desk with your computer.

Luckily posters don't take up a lot of space cause there are quite a lot of them, both of anime's and what look like some enlarged trading cards. Speaking of cards there are several decks on your desk. Finally also hanging on your walls are some of your own creations in the form of wooden boards you have burned images into, including three which each have a picture of one of your three best friends on them.

==> Be Fulton.

Your name is Bryn Fulton, and you have just drawn the Tower for the third time today.

Something bad is coming.

Your room is tidy for the most part, with a few articles of clothing scattered about that lost their way to the hamper. You were once told by a friend that you could give Ebony Darkness Dementia Ravenway a run for her money. Ebony is a fucking poser, is what you said, denying the fact that you wanted to be just like her when you were nine. Anyways.

You have a variety of interests, as most teens do, and your room showcases this. A tarot spread lies on your bed, and the bookshelf next to it bears titles relating to tarotology, the art of interpreting dreams, various pottery how-to's, and some beat up Goosebumps novels from your younger years. They're still a guilty pleasure, even though they don't scare you anymore.

Nothing scares you anymore.

Posters for gothy looking bands and old slasher films are taped to your walls. Your favorite, a vintage poster for Tim Burton's Beetlejuice, hangs next to the window, which is covered in black drapes. (The only light you need comes from your blood red lava lamp. You like to pretend the wax is molten flesh sometimes.) Oh, Beetlejuice. How many times have you chanted his name three times in hopes that he would come and make you his bride? Too many to count. Far too many.

You fold the tarot spread back into the deck, shuffling idly while you think. What upcoming disaster could the spirit you insist resides within your tarot deck be trying to warn you about? Maybe you'll speak with your friends about it.

You move to your desk, turning on the computer and checking to see who's online.​

Ah, look at that, somebody just hopped online.

How do you know this? Well you know due to your kick ass PHONE! Aww yea, we're in the future baby, hell it's even god a phone case that shines with a golden sheen and beeps when you need to know something. One such time, is this, and look at who it is. None other than Fulton, perhaps you should give her a FULL TON of greetings. You wnat to laugh, but indeed that pun couldn't fill a half glass of jolly for any fellah like you.

You are a a man of class, aestheticism, pride and are beyond such silly puns.

You hurriedly begin typing out to your standoffish friend who you totally don't like in the way how one tends to like a very grumpy cat.

And you could say that Mr.Strong here is quite the cat person.

NotoriousNero began pestering obsidianOneirodynia
NN: GOOD MORNING!
NN: Or evening.
NN: How goes the queen of darkness
NN: Enslaver of souls
NN: Noun of Nouns
NN: Today? You getting a huge sense of foreboding vibes like me or what?

You should note to make that group chat thing... might be worthwhile...

keigo keigo

Last edited:
A message? She had hardly even been online for a minute.
OO: oh, the "spartan superstar," in my inbox?
OO: hey.
OO: the queen of darkness is doing fine, thanks.
OO: something definitely seems off today, i'll give you that.
OO: you've noticed it as well?

NN: Spartan?!?
NN: Wrong wrong wrong!
NN: I in the very least got yours right my Dear Duchess of Death!
NN: That was a good one actually, keeping that one.
NN: You wound me!
NN: As for the foreboding sense of foretelling death destruction, chaos and all things up your alley.
NN: Indeed, I have the feeling. But it may just be the weather, or whatever.
NN: Or maybe something interesting is about to happen!

>Anna: Pester Elfman

Your attention is turned to your laptop, currently residing on your desk with its lid closed, covered in a plastic water resistant protector sleeve, and under a slightly damp beach towel. Tossing the damp towel over the back of the desk chair, you sit down and pull yourself up to your desk. The lid of the laptop is flipped up, as the plastic protector allows it to be used while within its confines. The laptop is plugged in, the power button is pushed, and you promptly loose interest while waiting for the machine to boot.

Kicking off the desk, you spin around your floorboards (which might not be a good idea in hindsight, given how they can be somewhat uneven with larger gaps than in hardwood floors for water drainage) and tap away on your iPhone, booting up the Pesterchum app.​

nautilusObscurific [NO] began pestering omnivorousNescient [ON]
NO: owo
NO: are you awake
NO: pchum says ur online
NO: wassup

As you type, you start to hear the messages making a *bling*-ing sound on your laptop, slightly muffled by the case. Tossing your phone onto your bed, you backpedal towards your desk once again to type more properly.​

==> Be pestered

Just as you're wondering what to do next and were considering gasp leaving your room, your computer lets you know someone is pestering you. You decide it can't hurt to see who it is.

As could be expected it's one of your friends, the ones whose images you burned into pieces of wood, not that they know about it. You sit down and answer Anna.

ON: Oh hey ak
ON: No i finally learned to chat in my sleep
ON: Nothing much happening here just beat someone in magic online and how are things over there miss island princess

You really hope she has something interesting to say cause you're kinda bored, though if worst comes to worst you can always look for some online board game to play while still chatting with her.

NO: 0u0
NO: Magic Online? I wasn't aware they had that.
NO: Not that I'd play. Don't care for card games much.
NO: I reached a new depth while diving today! 36 ft.! The coral looks healthy today.
NO: Also caught a bass, about to cook that up for dinner, fed the other local fishes as usual.
NO: Got any cool, exciting plans today?

ON: Well it's better in person of course but the online version does have a plus in the graphics department
ON: 36 feet impressive was that in full on scuba gear or just bikini and rebreather or not even that
ON: Nothing too exciting planned here sis is out at the moment and i'm kinda bored you

You can just imagine Anna swimming in the tropical water with no one around and not wearing anything.

Whoa, let's not go there especially since you're home alone. In fact ==> go splash some cold water in your face.

You exit your bedroom in order to quickly head to the bathroom. Almost immediately after leaving you notice the embroideries and sewing your SIS leaves everywhere, and while you admit it's impressive you think it's kinda hypocritical that she can leave her works all over the house but your pyrographies are restricted to your room

Last edited:
NO: Scuba gear? Heavens, no!
NO: Not only is that cheating, but encumbering. How the hell do I lift scuba gear up and down from a tree?
NO: It's a lot easier to tie my fins around my hips and walk around like that.
NO: I'm not sure if you know how big a rebreather is, but it's actually easier to use a scuba tank than a rebreather, so no to that too.
NO: If you're wondering if I wore anything, of course I wore something, you idiot. I wear a bikini, and have fins for diving.
NO: But I held my breath all the way down and up.
NO: Oh, I also have a diving mask.

You sit back for a moment to ponder what you've written what was wrote.​

NO: Well....
NO: I was gonna cook up this fish over a bonfire and play my guitar, but...
NO: I've been feeling kinda off today.
NO: I feel like there's something I'm missing, something bad about to happen.
NO: Is there any game you have that *isn't* Magic online that perhaps we could play together?

Pushing back when you don't get an immediate response, you figure your friend is away from his keyboard at the moment, and grab your iPhone off your bed. Turning, you head towards the balcony of your room, where you have a motor zip-line system set up. Setting your foot into the loop, you turn on the motor and zip your way across a small gap from your bedroom tree to the living room/kitchen tree. The living room is a bit lower than the kitchen, but that's so nothing decides to climb your tree and steal your food. You also keep locks on your cabinets for this exact reason. Climbing a rope ladder up to your kitchen from the living room, you pull the fresh fish out of your ice box and set it on a butcher block to let it warm a little so your hands don't freeze while gutting the fish. Meanwhile, you wash your hands and do some basic meal prep, while keeping an eye on your phone for more messages.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986

The second you're done splashing cold water into your face you rush back to your room not wanting to keep Anna waiting.

ON: I keep forgetting how cool but inconvenient your place is
ON: Did you have to crush my dreams like that : (

You don't know what she means when she mentions feeling like something is missing you don't notice anything and frankly you don't believe in that kinda psychic stuff. Still you know
Bryn has those tarot cards which admittedly look cool and you're not the type to make fun of someone's beliefs, well not non-jokingly anyway.

ON: There are plenty of games online do you want a card game or a board game something relatively simple or more along the lines of settlers of catan
ON: You know me ill enjoy myself no matter what we play

You doubt she will pick something too complicated but the more you know what she is in the mood for the better your chances to end up with something you'll both enjoy.

You're in the middle of prepping a potato to be baked later, cased in foil and hot coals, when your phone buzzes with a message. Setting down your dried sea weed, you wash your hands briefly again in the sink before picking up your phone.​

NO: not really cool
NO: more inconvenient
NO: good gotta crush dreams early
NO: no way ill ever wear a rebreather
NO: for games...
NO: i was thinking something action/adventure ish
NO: or building
NO: like sims or something but together
NO: oh do you have civilization 5?

Locking the screen, you set it face up next to the butcher block and wrap your potato in foil, finished with that. Finally, it's time to scale and fillet the fish. You then stuff it with a choice of herbs and spices, a few veggies, and cheese. Then that gets wrapped in foil, too. Setting the food items in a bag, you sling the strap over your shoulder and clean up the kitchen briefly, before descending from your home and towards your usual bonfire location, on the beach.

Venchi1986 Venchi1986

==> Do that group chat thing.

You wonder when people are actually gonna start chattering with more than one person, the function was updated in only recently sure but at least they could do is start it up, then again you are the forerunner for such things, leave it to the Kaiser of Kindness that you are to play the forerunner for such things. Jupiter knows you have to do this often enough!

Now how do you do this...

Settings?

No not there...

No button on the standard app's page... Wait maybe in the chat creator?

AH HAH!!!

Veni Vidi Vici!!

Now how do you add multiple people? You heavy blocked list is showing as well for some reason so that is weird. You flick you fingers over a couple names, look at the general plebeians you usually talk with start tapping the names, each with a small yet satisfying rumble of the phone that comes with tapping things on a touch screen.

NotoriousNero begins Pestering nautilusObscurific, omnivorousNescient, and obsidianOneirodynia
NN: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
NN: MORNING!!!
NN: Again, in OO's case.
NN: How is my most perfected preferred plebeians!?!
NN: Know that I mean this with utmost affection.
NN: Not to much, but hardly to little affection for the matter!
NN: Indeed, if one cannot tell, I am exceedingly bored!

Now nothing to do but... Wait for replies, was it enough to garner their attention? You always were abit of an attention grabber, you need it, want it, desire it!

Who wouldn't right?

You wipe the hair from your eyes for a second, abit fo anxiety making you second guess the whole plebeian thing. You could never spell it right, always having to focus to not auto correct it to lesbians that autocorrect is utmost certain you are trying to type. You would never forget the time you accidentally called them that, it holds onto the back of your mind like blood on the hands of Macbeth's wife. Unable to be washed away...

Why not check your phone games while you wait? Gachas are terrible wastes of money but they fill that collector instinct you have.

@ all folks here.​

>Anna: Remember your phone!

It isn't until you get the fire roaring and your food cooking that you remember you left your phone in the kitchen! You lass scramble your way back to your kitchen tree and clamber up the ladder. Nearly missed a group chat, phew! Good thing you remembered in time!​

To the group chat:
NO: its almost sunset here haha
NO: goin a bit hard on that alliteration, strong?

While you're up here, you take a quick trip to your room and grab your guitar and a pick, stashing the pick between the strings of the guitar.

... You also grab your computer at the same time. This would be a spectacular time to CAPTCHALOGUE everything, but you're unsure if that's even a mechanic at the moment. Regardless, things in hand, you make a slow return to your bonfire, the smell of cooking fish and potato wafting on the chilling wind.

@ everyone​

NN: Can't help it, I'm in a poetic mood like a certain emperor I take my name from.
NN: Gazing upon a burning Rome and playing a soliloquy.
NN: And how goes the witty whimsy of the waves today?
NN: Still stuck out in your veritable paradise?
NN: Each time I hear you describe it I practically cry in jealousy, even if it would be rather lonely I'd imagine.

it is true, you do feel the twinge of romanticism every time you think of that lonely little beautiful island. How many dream of a tiny little piece of heaven for yourself hmm?

You pause a moment and look to your room, ah yes, you should recover your strife specibus, no telling when Gma will come out to impose a sudden and vicious training match against you. She and her barbaric ways are charming if not a strange renactment of the many, many,many battles between rome and it's enemies. But you've gotten good at keeping up that shield wall oh yes! You equip both your shitty gladius and the boardplank scutum. Both together as one in your deck.

As they should be.

Though you msut say useing a shield your size was awefully tiresome at first, your arm ached and hurt for weeks after the first time.

But the outside of your room is a veritable warzone due to this, filled with tossed javelins and general markings of territory between yourself and Gma. Javelins not thrown by yourself and made with that realistic foam stuff, as niether of you want to actually get hurt... Outside of melee combat, you might think that is counter-intuitive but hey.

Thats just how Gma rolls.

Putting your improvisedscutum and gladius away you turn the T.V off and begin looking at your massive collection of anime related stattuettes you'd rather not ever see the light of day or any eyes but your own. You're not fully certain what drives you to collect them... Nor why your choices are.... Lewd... But you chalk it up to being a growing young strapping MAN and you can do whatever you want with your money!!!

As...

As long as Gma gives you your allowance...

A substantial allowance in consideration given the things you do to get it.

War is good for business they say.

@ everyone​

==> Notice the groupchat

Oh hey, it looks like Dick figured out the groupchat, before you could. Darn it, looks like you lost this one. Oh well at least no one knows you saw it as a competition and you're gonna keep it that way. Just like you're not gonna tell anyone you feel their strife portfolio's are all better than yours. When you picked scissors kind you knew it wasn't the best weapon, but you felt that the ability to cut and stab made it versatile and the fact that they were your sister's made it seem like taking them was revenge for having your art be restricted to your room. Anyway enough exposition, respond to the groupchat

ON: You and your radically different timezone ak it's about 11 in the morning here so im in second place
ON: Anyway hey ds how are you

NN: Living, bit of paranoia coming back in since it's been awhile since G-ma's last invasion.
NN: Probably gonna happen sooner or later, our resident Queen of the Qliphoph feels it to.
NN: Or... wait am I forgetting something important?
NN: Got any ideas?
NN: Seriously this is wigging me out.

Your phone and computer are simultaneously going off like mad by the time you're situated with your meal, everything where it should be.​

NO: Hey Elfman, glad to see you joined us! Now if Fulton would get in here.
NO: As for the aforementioned feeling of forgetting, I've been getting that all day today. It's like the universe is trying to tell us something...
NO: Anyways, Elfman and I were looking to play a game, care to join us?
NO: (And no, Strong, being abandoned on an island and having to hunt for your own food is not paradise at all.)
NO: (Especially when you don't know if or when the power and internet will go out, and know that no one will be looking for you when it does.)

NN: Ah yes I remember that now
NN: That immense feeling of dread I feel each time you explain that.
NN: Goodness Gracious Great Balls of fire.
NN: Somebody get this girl a damn lifeline!
NN: side note.
NN: Games sound good, and familiar.
NN: Like... Wait...
NN: I gotta check something.

You quickly get google up and type in games realeased today.

And thus it came up.

The game.

The all important game.

But what was that game's name?

==> Enter name​

Tetrominoes.
> 4d Tetris.

Ridiculous games that bend digital space are all the rage these days. Time Travel Go, Mobius Jenga, Borromean Ring Toss, among others.

That game company, GOURDIAN KNOTS, keeps making these things that seem like they would be impossible to code. But they keep doing it anyway.

==>

You get the feeling that the newest GK game isn't all that important to the four of you. You get the feeling that something is missing but that you just can't place it.

Who knows.

You're still young-ish. Though this year was the last of you became 15, it is only today your lives find there true meaning.

Like magic, a single piece of information pops into the head of one of four young men and women. A red one who spends a great deal in the occult.

Information that a game exists called Sburb, and more importantly, about how it's wasn't magic, it was an email about being chosen as a player of the indev release.

keigo keigo

OO: something interesting indeed.
OO: it’s all greek to me, dick. including rome.
OO: i have better things to do than come up with quirky nicknames for you.
OO: such as checking my email. brb.

You scan your inbox, clicking on the unread message from what was likely some spam account. As official as it looks, you’ve never heard of SBURB before. Maybe it was malware?

Noticing that Dick has added you to a groupchat, you return to your messages, scrolling through the chatlog before typing.

OO: hello, everyone. i see my name was dropped.
OO: i was wondering...
OO: is anyone up for a game?

NN: Is it gonna be one of those Saw based games?
NN: Not sure my stomache can deal with seeing a character get splattered and chopped up again.
NN: You know I don't do well with horror either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back