• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Homestuck] One Hundred Percent (RP Edition)

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.
Four kids learn what it means to become ideal.

One Hundred Percent (A.K.A. 100%) is a story about a four-person group of human Sburb players dealing with the odd circumstances of their session's true nature, figuring out how to win a broken and unbeatable game, and learning just what it means to become ideal.

Due to the pattern-heavy nature of Homestuck (and the entirety of MSPA in general), One Hundred Percent will follow similar rules in the same vein as my previous RP's: the Players' Mythos (Title, Moon, Lands, Denizens, etc.) will be decided in secret based on the actions of your characters and session data. The four players must be one of the following phenotypes,

- Black Hair w/ Glasses Male............ Venchi1986 Venchi1986 -
- Black Hair w/ Glasses Female............. Noivian Noivian -
- White Hair w/out Glasses Male........... Orikanyo Orikanyo -
- White Hair w/out Glasses Female......... keigo keigo -

- Showrunner/Author/Maître D'ude... Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut -

Last edited:
I'm interested in the white hair without glasses female! Is there any application I need to fill out?

I am 100% in for white haired w/o glasses yo yo

Slam that like button and subscribe for more cuhrayzee bullshit from Ori ya'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back