• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Homestuck] One Hundred Percent ==> OOC

Looky looky at this booky.

here is where we shall play hooky.

Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut for the colors, it's choose a couple and thats their general color scheme for their characvter design yea? Would red and a goldenrod be okay? Want to do a red and gold as... Well...

Got an idea for a ROME enthusiast.

So red and gold.

And possibly a good bit of fan boyishness towards the greatest ancient society.

Would make his thematic repitoire of kind specibi wide and varied (Ie gladiators, etc) but I just want to be certain about my capabilities here as I am dumb and tired.

Orikanyo Orikanyo
You could do say, Red text with a reddish-gold symbol, the colors could be close enough to be fine (or if bryn wanted to you could swap, but you'd have to ask them)

As for your weapon, you could do something like Spearkind & Bladekind/Shieldkind, as those are pretty roman.

Was just doing blade/shieldkind actually.

Or could use spears... hmmm.... Pokeing? Or defense and stabbing...

Desicions desicions... and hopfully others pop in soon. A full ooc is a living roleplay.

Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut eyy yo, boyo is finished. At least to a point that if you want more I can do most definitly but can't because i got cleaning and shit to do.

Dick Strong: A+ name.
Dick strong, a ex-copper bent on taking the law into HIS OWN HANDS *Explosion and fight scene* Come watch the actiong of DICK STRONG AND THE STREETS OF DESTINY!

Coming soon to theaters near you.

I need to brush up on my dick joke game

I was gonna post about how weird it was I didn't get any notifications for this thread but then I realized I never posted here.

Oh dear lord somebody else?!?

I'm ori, i'm an ori, I go by he.

I play Dick Strong, which is a name and not a title.

Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut yo yo, do we have a defacto posting order or can we chatter and banter and do stupid but sick disses to one another regarding aesthetics and which is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back