• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: Omega Release

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
latest

k14118642.jpg

Alpha. Beta. Gamma. Delta.
Sigma. Epsilon.
The universes keep on coming.

Sburb has been played millions of times in millions of different ways.
But one of the biggest releases has just come out.

SBURB OMEGA.

It looks mostly the same, but on the summary of the game, which can be found in magazines and websites, it supposedly has been made, "Even more personalized, and a TINY bit more challenging."

Will YOU play it?

I'm very interested if you can keep this alive long enough to reach the medium
I'm always interested in joining a Homestuck RP! If you'll guys have me! Squad141 Squad141
looks pretty interesting!
I'm potentially interested!
That should be six! I'll be making the thread soon (Though I am a bit sick) as possible, so everyone can ready themselves.

Will there be oc trolls and such? Or will we wait for some time before introducing them?
Also, do all the kids know each other already, or no?
Where will we be starting, right at the introductions, when we find the SBurb discs, when we enter the Medium, or some time else entirely?
Gosh, so very many questions.

Will there be oc trolls and such? Or will we wait for some time before introducing them?
Also, do all the kids know each other already, or no?
Where will we be starting, right at the introductions, when we find the SBurb discs, when we enter the Medium, or some time else entirely?
Gosh, so very many questions.

1. Haven't decided yet

2. Each kid knows each other the same the original four do

3. We will start when the kids begin their quests for their disks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back