• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
==> Cephal: check on game status.

Hours in the fut... Oh looks like you're picking up directly where you left, that also works.

==> Find some other way to pass the time.

Since your husktop is still busy you decide that now is a good time to finish some chores. Starting with cleaning that fork you found.

==> Take disinfectant from sylladex.

You can't just yet, looks like to unlock this card you have to wash your hands.

==> To the Wallmounted Ablution trap.

You head to your small Ablutionblock, most of which is occupied by an old metal Ablution trap you found a while black. While it's clean enough to use there is crack in it which you've been meaning to weld shut.

Ignoring that for you wash your hands allowing you take the disinfectant. The bottle is nearly empty but should suffice to clean a single fork.

==>
You head back to the chair you dumped your spoils on and quickly clean the eating utensil.

==>

You're only barely done when your watch starts beeping, reminding you to feed your Lusus. You're really glad you found the thing as despite the cracked face plate it still works perfectly.

==>

You head to your Meal block and take some old hearts of lettuce out for Beetledad out of your Meal vault and grab a bowl of Sugared Breakfast Flakes for yourself, wishing that A: you had some milk to go with it and B: that it wasn't mostly crumbs. It doesn't take long to the Great Horned Beetle, due to both how small your hive is and the fact you know his favorite spot in your Respiteblock.

Between Beetledad and your recupacoon there isn't enough room for you to also fit so you throw the hearts of lettuce in and sit down on the floor of the "hallway" to have a family dinner.
Naamloos.png

Last edited:
Fifteen minutes later both you and Beetledad have finished your meal and while you aren't expecting much you decide to check your husktop again.

==>

What do you know the serverfile is finally done. Took long enough but at least your husktop has enough memory for it.

==> Download client file as well.

Nah not yet, if it's as the same size you need to make some room first and besides you kinda wanna check out the memo and see if you missed anything.

==> Fine. Check the memo.

You open Trollian and go to the memo.

amativePollination [AP] posted in the LIVEBETA memo

AP: alright

AP: rafina goes in first then

AP: imm still going to go ahead and download the software

AP: also xerxis your coat looks fine

cuspidateFabulist [CF] responded to memo.

CF: (: tempes :)
CF: (: do not call me a "raft" ever again :)
CF: (: and spare me your braindead theatrics just this once :)
CF: (: shut up! just shut up if you have nothing to actually add :)
CF: (: hhng :)
CF: (: i :)
CF: (: apologize :)
CF: (: sorry :)
CF: (: that was very mean spirited of me to say :)
CF: (: i did not mean it :)
cuspidateFabulist [CF] ceased responding to memo.
cuspidateFabulist [CF] responded to memo.
CF: (: i am downloading the stupid game :)
CF: (: whoever wants to be my counterpart let us get this over with :)
CF: (: so i can get to being culled :)
CF: ): my lusus is dead :(
cuspidateFabulist [CF] ceased responding to memo.

==>

Wow just wow. You don't know what to say, Rafina isn't your best friend but she didn't deserve that.

You can't imagine what it must be like to lose your Lusus and then not even being given time to mourn because you're forced to play a game. Luckily you will never know that pain. You kinda want to say something to her but don't know what and you don't want to disturb if she is already playing so instead you start removing some programs and files you no longer use. However you make sure to save every picture you have of you and Beetledad.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back