• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.
1589417280595.png
"They had no idea what they were doing,, and it just so hap-ened that"s exactly what they ne-ded.."
Zizdun Nuqulr, Goldblood Archivist on the 'livebeta' incident.

livebeta is the story of six trolls playing a game that is the last hope for saving their species. It just so happens they aren't the only ones playing.

Due to the pattern-heavy nature of Homestuck (and the entirety of MSPA in general), live
beta will follow similar rules in the same vein as my previous RP's: the Players' Mythos (Title, Moon, Lands, Denizens, etc.) will be decided in secret based on the actions of your characters and session data. There should be an even balance of three females trolls and three male.

#A10000 Rustblood: Venchi1986 Venchi1986
#A1A100 Goldblood: GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205
#416600 Oliveblood: SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow
#008282 Tealblood: Orikanyo Orikanyo
#000056 Indigoblood: AiDEE-c0 AiDEE-c0
#6A006A Violetblood: SerbianMounted SerbianMounted

Last edited:
Definitely interested!~ I'd love the olive or violet, I'm flexible if we need another type though

Yea know, i'm interested...

But... will we finally god damn have a HS roleplay go?

I'd like the rustblood please, and yeah like Orikanyo really hoping this doesn't die before SBURB even begins

Users who are viewing this thread

Back