• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

blackhole_by_goteuy-d7jetlg.png
On the day of release for the long-awaited SBURB, a group of kids get a message from someone claiming to be a developer of the game, and sending them a 'fixed' copy.
This version is different from the main release, but the main seller is the way it treats it's players.
No longer will each player be individualized, their families and classmates being mere canon fodder.

This time, everyone's in for the ride.

Since I've found this direction to be much more enjoyable, I will be deciding upon a players class, aspect, land, etc. based on their personality and the actions they make pre-game.
And while most stories have very balanced sexes, as long as their one boy and one girl at least, there won't be any limit.

And yes, like the introduction suggested, players can be other players siblings, dormmates, or even other friends visiting from out of town.
As long as nobody plays an adult, every kid within the vicinity is a player of the game.

Player 1 - SpectrumCrow
Player 2 - birth of venus
Player 3 - Eibon Commoriom
Player 4 - Noivian
Player 5 - Venchi1986
Player 6 -

Eidolon Astronaut Eidolon Astronaut Noivian Noivian SerbianMounted SerbianMounted SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Orikanyo Orikanyo Venchi1986 Venchi1986

Last edited:
i'm down ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back