• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck: Into The Void

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NovaAres

Lorespeaker
1541577448523.png
KARZUS MORLAN

The twin moons of Alternia rose high that night, casting the world in their surreal shades like every other. But what followed would put the lie to the promise of homogeneity. Outside their hive, a castle built around a FLOWERING GRIMTREE, a young troll stood, staring down at a package, cradled in both hands. It was with an understandable degree of confusion that he took it within, as this was the first (and last, though he didn't know that yet) time any mail had been delivered to his hive. Or at least, to it's front step. Ordinarily, that which couldn't be sent electronically was usually sent by ORBITAL DROP, a stupidly dangerous-yet-convenient method rendered slightly less dangerous and slightly more convenient by this troll's usage of a specially-marked area to aim at.

But that was all irrelevant right now. Dropping the package on a nearby table, gripping it in his claws to open it, he was greeted by the sight of... two game grubs? They were sickly, anemic little things, white-green. Probably offbrand. He didn't dwell on that, because what they had sat on almost made his eyes bulge out of their sockets. It is not, biologically speaking, possible for a troll to go pale, but there and then KARZUS MORLAN was making a very good attempt at it. He knew what he had to do, he knew that he couldn't be seen. Not by anyone, not even by his lusus.

That provided some difficulty. His spidersis never did leave the grimtree, the source of her specialized diet, but thankfully the early moonrise had made her near-comatose. Good enough then, to make her oblivious to Karzus maneuvering through the cluttered, eclectic mess of his hive to the roots of the tree. There the contents of the package were buried, a place where noone would see them.

It was with no little relief then, that Karzus returned to that abandoned table. By this point, the moonrays illuminated the nutritionblock in which it was placed, lighting up the illegitimate gamegrubs, giving them an almost ghostly look. Carefully Karzus took them up, both off the table and up several stories to his respiteblock. This room was carefully kept in comparison to the rest of the sprawling abode, with even his computer being unassumingly basic. Basic, but more than enough for this. He had what he needed, now he needed it spread.

Last edited:

[IMG='width:477px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/luandi1-png.499439/[/IMG]​
Despite the light provided by the twin moons going to a JUNKYARD at night was dangerous but it was still safer than going out during daytime and for a certain young troll not going simply wasn't an option. She was looking for a COMPUTER FAN hoping to finally fix the biggest flaw in her greatest creation. Of course she had no idea that there was A GAME that would require her computer to run for long periods of time she was just sick and tired of getting ANGRY every time it overheated while she was using it.

Since her lusus could't use a weapon and she didn't want it getting hurt, she generally left him at her SHACK unless she was either sure it was safe, which she never was, or she needed his help carrying something back to her hive. Unfortunately it seemed that this search was also fruitless, though LUANDI RYSODE did find a new knife for her SPECIBUS so it wasn't a completely wasted NIGHT.

With her new weapon equipped she made her way back home, which luckily wasn't too far from the junkyard. While she didn't have to worry about other TROLLS attacking, not many of them wanted to live close a trash heap, she was still cautious, since ALTERNIA held other dangers as well.

[Class=Img] padding:0px; float:left; width:15%; line-height:none; [/class] [div class="Img"]
Riannon_SpriteS.png
[/div] The moons had risen but Rianon had risen before the moons. Her nights started early, getting up to start the routine, first and foremost, feeding her and her lusus, which was easy enough, Being a CATOWL made it easy for the creature to hunt among the forest around the Bookhive. It wasn’t long till the beautiful lusus returned with a dead baabeast for Rianon. After PREPARING and COOKING the thing it was fully night. this one should last her another week. Though her lusus did hunt every other day for herself. Sometimes her guardian would take Rianon alone and try to teach her to hunt too. It was harder now with out hearing her prey but soon she learned how to take down most creatures wandering the forest and plains with her SWORDX2.

Today was not a hunting day. Today she would spend her time in section H, digitizing each book and also checking up on copy orders on her grubtop later. Perhaps if there was time she would like to finish some crafts of hers. Though today, she promised herself to do something actually useful. Heading to section H with her grubtop and scanner she failed to notice one thing. A hunter pouncing, in a flash her grubtop and scanner returned to her BOOK MODUS, captured in its pages and out came her blades. Her lusus had another idea for the day. That’s what she gets with this feline bird she always does what she wants and to Fuck with all else.

There was no time to speak to the beast the GRIEF was on. Blade against claw , fang against blade, Ranion summons her super secret special move! BELLY RUB OF DOOM! The beast falls, wings flapping about as the the troll flopped onto its over sized stomach and gave it a good rub. The deep pur rumbled through the Bookhive. The Lusus was satisfied FOR NOW. Rianon returned to her quest on section H. Re-equipping her grubtop once more and turning it on.

Last edited:
DQswwSm.jpg
As previously mentioned, Alternia's twin moons were bright that night. It just so happened that it was the night a group of young trolls would play a game that would DESTROY THE UNIVERSE. But of course, nobody knew that.

One of these young trolls presently stood within his hive. Or what used to be of it. Within the collapsed, broken-down walls of his underground respiteblock, he was furiously typing something on his HUSKTOP. On the screen lines of text appeared, and a closer look would reveal phrases too improper for even the slimiest of slum-dwellers. Sheets of paper were scattered across the room, probably earlier drafts of the HOLY SCRIPTURE being written. A variety of strange MUSHROOMS grew in strategically-placed piles of dirt, and an orange recuperacoon sat in a corner of the small area. The light from the moons filtered down through a small crack in the roof, through which a slight scent not unlike blood also wafted. It was not the best place for a guy to live, but at least he had his BUGS to keep him company.

Unlike most of the trolls he knew, VITALI HIRUDA was free from the responsibilities of having a lusus. He barely remembered the day his lusus died, but a few details were clear in his head.

A volcano. A destroyed hive. A failed escape route.

At the moment, however, Vitali had more important things to worry about. First and foremost, finishing his IRONIC LITERARY WORK. Second, watching the new season of BLADECRAFT NETWORK, a show that people like to give him shit about for liking. Like Jegus. Nobody has a good eye for art these days.

Deep under the Alternian ocean the two moons had also risen in the sky, actually they had risen for the whole portion of the planet,so it would be more proper to say that this also held true under the Ocean a young troll mused. Not that it mattered much, as it could have been high noon for all the light that reached his hive, but speaking property was important for this young troll.

Tromeh Sulise currently sat at his husktop in one of his stay at home suits, for it wouldn't be proper of him to be seen unprepared were any guests to arrive, not that any guest would have any reason to but it didn't render the point moot, having just finished his daily school-feeding and any number of his other chores, all done to the highest possible standard.

Currently he was carefully weighting what to do next to entertain himself, his coral garden had been trimmed and tended to yesterday so that was out, as was initiating conversation with any of his acquaintances, it wouldn't do to appear bored. Enjoying one of the classics from his library with a glass of wine appealed to him, however it was too early for any drinking to be considered acceptable, so he just pulled on of his favorite medieval fiction books, one depicting the adventures of the captain of one of her Imperial Majesty's Corsair in his quest for the highest imaginable loot.

He was currently at the books middle point as the protagonist heroically suppressed a rebel lowblood cell, the author was almost obscenely graphic to his tastes but seeing as the book had been written by a purpleblood he was already pleasantly surprised by the lack of religious references. He would probably manage to finish the book before going back to sleep that night as long as his schedule wasn't too disturbed.

Gephis Vamasie
coatboye.png
It was rather unpleasant out. It was the best time to ride his Injury Stick, yet prior commitments kept the troll inside. He had spent his day schoolfeeding the regular cast of lowbloods in his . General demeaning and put-downs. The rightening of radical opinions. Or at least encouraging others readjust their worldviews to accommodate his. His name was Gephis Vamasie but that was of little importance. What mattered to the troll at this moment was the waxing night. Only such much could be accomplished in this world with the harsh environment and the hordes of lowbloods demonstrating a disturbing degree of self-expression. Gephis did not concern himself with such trivial matters for now. All that he place emphasis on was his future as a LEGISLACERATOR. His Lusus had already been fed and was relatively clean. With all the preceding activities completed Gephis moved onto his only actual goal for this night. He had set himself on repainting his Limited Edition RADSAW INJURY STICK 400!!. The exquisite crafttrollship placed into the board was beyond the troll's vocabulary. The troll assembled his assortment of inks and coating materials. He steeled himself for the ordeal that would define his coming days.

One stroke at a time. It was moving as slowly as expected. He slowly began to see the fruits of his labor. Scratches became uniform with what little remained of the painboard's original coating. Occasionally Gephis would pause to check. He would peer over it and look away once his disappointment reclaimed him. As the moons began to rise above him, Gephis felt the pressure he had created. The troll frantically covered every nook and cranny. He knew it would not finish itself, even with his assistance. As he slowly grappled with this the troll became less and less productive. Gephis stood up triumphantly and declared his defeat to himself. As he had said each night for the past few weeks, he would finish it tomorrow. The troll probably had better things to do anyways. At least, he hoped. He never planned that far on nights like this.

[IMG='width:404px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/luandi1-png.499439/[/IMG]​
As she made her way back Luandi kept an eye out for DISEASERODENTS, the small animals while not her favorite were relatively harmless, as long as they weren't actually diseased, and they were free. Unfortunately her hunt was about as successful as her search for a fan.

When she arrived at her shack she turned on her COMPUTER and decided to ask for help. It was just a shame that she only knew one person who might be able to help, but at least he was online.

DestituteArtificer [DA] began trolling LoyalistCoulselor [LC]

[DA] ceased trolling LoyalistCoulselor [LC]​

She couldn't believe she mentioned her PLANS, and to him of all trolls. At least she managed to salvage the situation, but that was stupid she was gonna have to more careful in the future. She shut her computer down and grabbed a bag before heading to her RECUPERACOON.

[Class=Img] padding:0px; float:left; width:15%; line-height:none; margin:5px; [/class] [div class="Img"]
Riannon_SpriteS.png
[/div] [div class="Img"]
Chat.gif
Grubtop.png
[/div] Rianon had made it to section H and got a little spot set up to start working, though her lusus had to be encouraged not to sit on the itty-bitty grubtop. She had lost to many to the beast's urge to mirror Rianon's tasks in its own kittybird-like ways. In the process she had ACCIDENTAL opened Trollian. There wasn't any messages but, it would be good to just pop in on a certain friend of hers. A friend who had the TENDENCY TO WANDER OFF. Usually she liked to get a heads up on his exoduses...exodi? It was just nice to know when he left so she wouldn't try to message until he came back. To her it was easier that way since their conversations were some that she was very fond of.

Show Pesterlog

SharpenedQuills [SQ] began trolling maligallantTheosophist [MT]
SQ: It’s kinda ear~ly but I am just peer~ing in to see if your~ {out and wander~ing} today or not.
MT: BABE! It is most FORTUNATE that you have chosen this moment to contact me.
MT: Tonight is a night most BODACIOUS, and in answer, I have just recently made my RETURN.

SQ: Oh! Alr~ight? What’s so {r~emar~kable} about tonight?
MT: I have something of IMPORT most audacious to discuss, but before THAT: how are YOU?
SQ: Oh, {How am I?}

How was she? Rianon was taken aback by the question it wasn't often for anyone to ask her. Things...were alright. Her sleeping could be better with the visions and what not. Though no one needed to know about that.

Show Pesterlog
SQ: I am cur~r~ently doing just fine, gotta be down {in H} because I want to want to conver~t it all.
SQ: Just the usual with the usual mischief fr~om my lusus.

MT: They are quite DARLING, treasure them.
MT: As good as it is to hear that you are doing EXCELLENTLY, I'm afraid the NEWS I have is mixed.
MT: It is also IMPORTANT, so IMPORTANT in fact that I think.
MT: I think I should say this as clearly as possible.

SQ: }:0 Sounds like a r~eal {Par~amount discover~y} then.
SQ: {The floor~ is your~s Kar~z }

MT: Okay, so I was delivered an artefact in digital form this morning.
SQ: {Ar~tifact?}
MT: This artefact being delivered is a very bad omen, not because of what it is but because of what follows after it.
MT: And yes, an artefact. It's a game, but in the way FLARP is a game, which is to say it is not.
MT: Tell me, does the term SGRUB sound familiar?

It was all ENTIRELY too familiar. The name of the game, and what it did was already revealed to her in her dreams, but it was just odd that Karzus was the one to find it. Rianon was sure a certain Junkyard explorer would be the one to find it. Guess this could turn out better. It would be weird of her to already know so much about some random artifact's though, maybe she could also glean some new information from him. WOuld he be the one to start this whole game as well since he found it?

Show Pesterlog
SQ: SGR~UB...{Hmmmmmmm}
SQ: I feel like it May be something in a book I’ve r~ead.
SQ: {Which one?}I don’t r~call.
SQ: Though, you r~etr~ieved a game?
SQ: What is it {supposed} to do?

MT: Game is again, only for lack of a better word. Besides the point. What it does is it protects from imminent catastrophe.
MT: Which is exactly the sort of thing you should be skeptical of, but this is important enough to me to talk like this, which makes my skin crawl.

SQ: {{Catastr~ophe?}}
SQ: Kar~z this isn’t about your~ {beliefs} again is it?
SQ: though, you’ve {{{never~}}} typed Quir~kless for those...
SQ: Alr~ight, so then, what ar~e you going to do about this game that will pr~otect those from {disaster~?}

MT: Actually it doesn't have anything to do with those at all. I think.
MT: In any case, I'm going to give it to you.
MT: ARTIFACTS.ZIP
MT: Give it to everyone, or keep it for whoever you want, it's yours and not mine.

SQ: Heh why does it become {mine?}
SQ: If I may inquir~e ?
SQ: I shall distr~ibute it {nonetheless}

That would be odd.... and perfect in some way. It would give her more control over which visions would come true and which would be left to some other versions of them. Maybe the universe simply possessed him to give them to her for just that.

Show Pesterlog
MT: Because you are by far the most trustworthy person I know.

Oh! just when she thought that silly old crush was gone! Really the words could make her swoon but this was no time to get sappy! It was time to focus! This was the start, the start of it all and now it was up to her to either change everything from the beginning by giving this game to everyone in Alternia or maintain the order and events in her dreams in the golden city.

Show Pesterlog
SQ: Well, I {shall not} let you down then.
SQ: Do {make sur~e} you save a copy of the ar~tifact for~ {your~self.}
MT: Of course. Er. Now I think I really want to talk normally again.
SQ: }XD Go ahead, anything else you’d like to discuss befor~e I go?
MT: WELL. Aside from that supremely IMPORTANT piece, I should want to TELL you that said game is a MULTIPLAYER experience.
MT: You will need someone to be your CLIENT, and someone to be your SERVER and so forth for THEM, all coming to create a sublime loop.

SQ: Oh, I see.
SQ: Well, then, this will be inter~esting to wor~k out then.
SQ: So when we play this {game,} will you still wander~ off in the face of catastr~ophe?
SQ: If so, you may not make a ver~y wise choice as a ser~ver~. }XD haha

MT: Babe, that is most INJURIOUS slander, and furthermore shut up.
MT: Hey, actually, would you be my SERVER?

SQ: I will ignor~e your~ demand to {“shut up”} for~ now to answer~.
SQ: I think it would be a {good idea} to be. Cx{

MT: EXCELLENT!
MT: Alright, when you feel most ANTICIPATORY for the commencement of said game, let me know.
MT: Me? I think I gotta find my old BAXE, wherever I left it THIS time.

SQ: }XD I bet it will be r~esting in the {same place} you always for~get it at.
SQ: I suppose while {you sear|ch}
SQ: I shall Star~t on figur~ing out who to give the game to.
SQ: I shall contact you as {{soon}} as it’s figur~ed out and we’r~e ready to star~t.
SQ: I will leave you to your~ sear~ch!

MT: See you!
SQ: {Mhm!}
SharpenedQuills [SQ] ceased trolling maligallantTheosophist [MT]
[/div]

The grubtop was swiftly closed and an exasperated sigh escaped her. Her pump biscuit racing a bit for a number of reasons now. there was no time to dilly or dally! the PAGE OF SPACE has been AWAKE for a long time.

Show Pesterlog
Trolling.gif

Last edited:
1541577448523-png.500900

Karzus Morlan

Breathing out in relief, he knew now that he'd been right to go with his most BODACIOUS and perfectly reliable FRIEND. Yep. A FRIEND, reliable and friendly and all that glorious noise. Anyway, back to the topic: did she BELIEVE him? Was she a SKEPTIC still? Probably the latter, but it wasn't actually very IMPORTANT. No, no. Only action mattered, at least here and now. He couldn't know if she'd take the NARROW path or the WIDER road, but whatever choice she made in the distribution would be between HER and whatever RIGHTEOUS DIVINITIES she may or may not make the acquaintance of.

He had FAITH, though. Which brings his mind back to the matter at hand: his BAXE, a truly EXCELLENT SONGBLADE had once again managed to escape him. One would think his strife specibus and his fetch modus would both put a stop to that, but, in truth he often FORGOT about the former and the latter was just too AWKWARD For him to use with a musical instrument. Putting his mind to the task, he supposed he should do a sweep of his BLOCK before going down. The search was as ineffective as it was short. Aside from his HUSK, his RECOUPEROON and his wall-mounted FINE art and STELLAR ICONOGRAPHY the place was bare. Wasn't as if he really lived here too much, after all.

Downstairs was a different story.

Hallways were swept with the detritus of his life. CHITIVINYL CARRECORDS for his music, HIGH-CLASS portraiture, HAND-MADE maps, self-written HYMNS, scraps pulled from endless sands. SOME DUDE'S SKULL (it was a gift) and a whole bunch of ANCIENT RELIGIOUS PARAPHERNALIA, painstakingly recovered from secret places. In many ways it was like the nest of some gigantic, ATTENTION-DEFICIT avian, versus somewhere where a troll should live, but he didn't care. What he did care about though, was where his beloved weapon-instrument was and he knew that if it wasn't in his block, then there was only one other place it'd show up.

Double doors at the end of a well-trod hall opened to a vista, moonlight dappled over a stone-carved, tiered THEATER, used now as an outdoor CONSERVATORY. Not his, of course. Not REALLY. It was here when he emerged from the brooding caverns, the very REASON why he built his hive here. Descending the ancient steps, he caught sight of his goal almost immediately. His BAXE, a double-bladed guitar, once RED, repainted in his BLUE. He'd left it here when he'd finished his nightly RITUAL, done in reverence, right before the last time he'd gone EXPLORING. Picking it up, he moved to the center of the stone structure, where he could see out, over the raised CLIFFS on which his hive was BUILT. Looking to the horizon, he began to play.

The first strums covered the mounting sound, an ominous buzzing in the distance, fast approaching.

[IMG='width:330px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/luandi1-png.499439/[/IMG]
After filling the bag with some of her SOPHORSLIME she saw that her recuperacoon was running low and decided she would have to order more later. For now though she placed the bag in her MEALVAULT and had to come up with something to kill time while it cooled. Not really having any projects to work on she went looking for her lusus. She couldn't find THE GREAT HORNED BEETLE inside so it had to be out somewhere. Since the Junkyard didn't have a lot it could eat she doubted it was there but anyway it would come back eventually.

That didn't help her at the moment though but she suddenly remembered that the sophor didn't have to be cooled. She grabbed and filled another bag, before opening the casing of her computer and duct taping it in place. After closing it again she turned her computer on and saw that SQ was pestering her.

[class=Hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#efefef; padding:5px; float:left; width:100%; margin:20px; [/class] [class=Border] font-family:Trebuchet MS; color:black; padding:4px; border:1px dashed grey; [/class] [class=Log] Font-family:Courier New; font-weight:bold; margin-top:10px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Button] background-color:white; margin:auto; width:85px; font-size:11px; border-radius:5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px grey; text-align:center; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] cursor:pointer; background-color:#777777; border-radius:0px; border: 2px OUTSET #777777; box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 0px grey; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (show 1) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (show 2) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog:") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog:") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog:") (show 3) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog;") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog;") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog;") (show 33) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (show SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide Log) [/script] [Class=Img] padding:0px; float:left; width:15%; line-height:none; margin:5px; [/class] [div class="Img"]
WhyRi.png
[/div] [div class="Img"]
Group-chat.gif
Grubtop.png
[/div] She went down the list, who to talk to first.... Honestly there were a couple trolls she wanted to save for last, mostly because talking to them would be more of a chore than a delight. It was hard to have a conversation when the other was always trying to make sure you knew they were better than you. She started with the Troll that would be fun to talk with and hopefully easier to convince. [div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog.[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 1 Hidden"] sharpenedQuills [SQ] began trolling destituteArtificer [DA]

SQ: ARTIFACTS.ZIP
SQ: I would like to invite you to par~ticipate {in a game}
SQ: It's r~ather {out of the blue} but I feel it is impor~tant that you join in
SQ: Ther~e is an {{oppor~tunity}} for~ r~iches and a r~ather level playing field.
SQ: It may inter~est you that {your caste} will {{no longer~ matter~ }} in this game. I feel that may, be {something you would like. }
DA: That does sound interesting Im currently using a way to cool down my computer as suggested by LC and if it works I should be able to have it on long enough to both download and install it witout trouble
DA: For now thou Im stil testing it I wil let u no if or wen I end up getting the game.
SQ: Sounds Gr~eat!
SQ: and LC? Sounds like an {inter~esting conver~sation}
SQ: {I’ll leave you to it then! }Just tell me when your~ r~eady!
DA: When u said opportunity for riches did u mean like in Flarp the game isnt dangerous is it After al while I never Flarped myself I heard about someone becoming paralyzed playing it
DA: Honestly LC wasnt my first choice but he nos more about electronics else I no including u
DA: Not to change the subject but did u find those books on spaceships
SQ: Yes! You’ll be r~eceiving them soon !
SQ: The game will be r~ather danger~ous But I am {{sur~e}} we’ll pull thr~ough!
SQ: it’s, a bit differ~ent that Flar~p though.
DA: Wel if its dangerous it doesnt exactly sound like my thing
DA: I mean staying alive is my main goal after al Thanks for the offer anyway and the books of course
SQ: Luan, the game may have its danger~s but it will surely ensure your~ sur~vival!
SQ: Plus, {{you’ll have help!}}
DA: Wel u have never lied to me before so Ill trust u on this I gues
SQ: {{Thank you!}}
SQ: I r~eally appr~eciate it!
SQ: I hope that cool down solution wor~ks out for~ you. {so you can play with us.} }: D
DA: Yeah me too Honestly if this fails Im out of ideas
SQ: I’m sure you can figure something out! You’r~e pr~etty r~esourceful
SQ: maybe I can {keep an eye out} on something to help her~e in the bookhive Incase it doesn’t wor~k.
DA: Thanks I would apreciate that Anyway wat can u tel me about this game
DA: And dont say u dont no anything thats not ur style
SQ: I guess you do have me ther~e }Xd
SQ: Well, its about. hmmm...
SQ: The {{simplest}} way to put it is that the game is about building your~ way to each level and cr~afting things {to help} along the way.
SQ: That is at least most of what I know in simplest for~m.
SQ: I suppose you {could} upgr~ade your~ computer~ as we play too. cx{
DA: So a construction based FLARP basically Sounds interesting yeah
DA: I get the feeling that part might also apeal to LC He also has isues with electronics after al even if theyre diferent from mine
SQ: I {hope} LC will also be inter~ested. We need a cer~tain amount of player~s for~ the game to work out best.
SQ: {{Though}} getting him to play will be {its own challenge }
SQ: not to mention, r~ecr~uiting {{LJ}} will be difficult as well.
DA: Maybe u could challenge LJ Im sure he would love to show "inferior" we lowbloods r Other than that no idea.
SQ: }:0 that’s {not a half bad} idea.
SQ: I think that would pr~obably be the best way to got {honestly}
DA: Wel good luck
SQ: {{good luck}} to you as well Luan!

sharpenedQuills [SQ] ceased trolling destituteArtificer [DA] [/div][/div][/div]
That was rather easy. Luan was always just more pleasant to talk too. Rianon hoped she could get her computer working. It was hard to get any reliable technology on their end of the spectrum. She was lucky to have her trading with these books, getting her enough to have her wonderful and glorious grub top. Her sweet little grub of a device. What would she do with out it? With out it and the tech in her glasses and this bookhive nested in this crater in the woods. After the destruction of her old home, this seems to be a gift from the universe. Or something from a game trying to make sure it would be played.

Speaking of paying, She needed players. All of them had to play...and this next one on the list had many times.... refused. Well not in this time, other times. If that made sense. He would probably be the hardest one to convince, but at least she could talk to him with out too much Mental Social Hogwash. Nonetheless she had to try to get him to play.
[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog,[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 2 Hidden"] sharpenedQuills [SQ] began trolling cholericParasite [CP]

SQ: Vita!
SQ: I have a {game} in my possession that’ll do mor~e than br~ing you back to your~ FLAR~Ping days
SQ: ARTIFACTS.ZIP
SQ: If you play it r~ight, you may even be able to r~id your~self of some par~asites.
SQ: At least, it’s what I know could be {possible.} I even have a chance to heal myself of some old, Still Lasting injur~ies
SQ:Be weir~d though. To not have them any mor~e but that’s only if things go r~ight. }xp
CP: ~~ hahaha thatss real funny coming from you ssq ~~
CP: ~~ nice try but dumb gamess for girlss arent sso hot right now ~~
CP: ~~ youre intererupting one of my creative ssessssions sso kindly fuck off thankss ~~
SQ: {{{{{{{{{Excuse me?}}}}}}}}} SQ: This game is {{bigger~}} than your~ sessions
SQ: your~ misogynistic mindset.
SQ: Vitali, this game, is so {hot}
SQ: it’s not {{even}} on the {mar~ket yet }
SQ: Ar~e you going to be the chump to pass up being one of {{the}} fir~st people to play this befor~e it gets cool?
SQ: Or~ Maybe us {{“gir~ls}} take that tittle?
CP: ~~ what i do know iss whoever elsse is playing thiss game ~~
CP: ~~ theyre probably a bunch of idiotss with their headss up their nookss ~~
CP: ~~ you know what i honesstly cant believe you think i care if thiss gamess gonna get cool or not ~~
CP: ~~ itss jusst a game what can it do for me ~~
SQ: you!!
SQ: I’m tr~ing to {save}
your~ Chug collumn!
SQ: We {{can’t}} play it with out you!
CP: ~~ thatss dumb ~~
CP: ~~ ssure you can im not that fucking important ~~
CP: ~~ im not even going to download the file itss probably ssome viruss thatss going to blow up my piece of sshit computer ~~
SQ: Name a single time I’ve {{ever~}} {{purposely~}}steer~ed you wr~ong
SQ: In this game, ever~one matter~s and ever~yone can win.
SQ: you, ar~e ver~y impor~tant Vitali. Even if {{you}} don’t think so.
SQ: and {even} if you do fr~ustr~ate me from time to time, it doesn’t change that fact!
CP: ~~ letss pretend im interessted in thiss right now okay rianon? ~~
CP: ~~ just why are you sso ssure about thiss crap ~~
CP: ~~ ssoundss like a bunch of horssesshit ~~
CP: ~~ youre alwayss like thiss, acting like you know sso much ~~
CP: ~~ ssometimess it remindss me why youre alwayss the one to sstart converssationss with me and not the other way around ~~
SQ: What’s that supposed to {mean?}
SQ: I send you the {“slash “books}, as you call them, of my bookhive, communications necessar~y for that.
SQ: I am sur~e about this game Vita.
SQ: not {only} will it save our~ lives, it supposedly has an {{ultimate}} pr~ize at
SQ: And we won’t be able to win with out {{ever~yone}}
SQ: Ever~yone includes {you!}
SQ: MT and I wer~e hoping getting this star~ted was going to be easier }xp
SQ: could you, {{At least}}, start the game with us? {{{Please?}}
SQ: so far~ it’s me and MT, but it’ll be best with ever~yone else!
SQ: including you!
CP: ~~ you and mt? ssoundss like a partyss about to go down in the rumpussblock ~~
CP: ~~ a party that i would rather desstroy my entire video grub collection than go to ~~
CP: ~~ and thatss fucking ssaying ssomething ~~
CP: ~~ if it makess you leave me alone ill sstart up the game but thatss all im going to do ~~
SQ: I {{guess }} we will have to wor~k with that.
SQ: As long as you just, star~t it with us things should be okay then
SQ: Despite the r~udeness
SQ: {{Thank you.}}

sharpenedQuills [SQ] ceased trolling cholericParasite [CP] [/div][/div][/div]
Well that was two. It was hard not to let him get under her skin though. Rianon was glad this was a success though. Now... to keep her confidence and get the other two. It would be a little harder to hold her ground with the higher bloods. Just because the game was starting didn't mean there couldn't be trouble awaiting in this current setting. No need to dwell on that though. On to the next troll on her list.

[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog:[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 3 Hidden"] sharpenedQuills [SQ] began trolling LoyalistCoulselor [LC]

SQ: Hello Tr~o SQ: ARTIFACTS.ZIP
SQ: I was {wondering} if you would like to join a game.
SQ: Its similar~ to FLAR~P but has a unique cr~afting system that you {may be} interested in.
SQ: {{What do you say?}}
LC: ==Greetings SQ.==
LC:== I'm sorry, but if you thought that the bloodlusty hobbies of the lower castes such as FLARP interested me.==
LC: ==Then you are solely mistaken.==
LC: ==I enjoy a good culling like any other Violetblood.==
LC: ==But that doesn't mean I will lower myself to a purple or indigo blue violence to enjoy it.==
SQ: Well....it’s {{not}} {all about} the violence.
SQ: it has many differ~ent aspects to it!
SQ: {Sur~ly} some one like you could take the more r~efined path to victor~y in this game.
SQ: plus it’ll be fun!
LC:== I think we have known each other long enough for you to know that fun isn't the motus for any of my actions.==
LC:== That being said, you are lucky that I have the rest of my night freed up tonight.==
LC:== I suppose I would be able to try this game and decide for myself wheter I should play it or not.==
LC:== As treating hearsay as facts wouldn't be befitting of a Violetblood.==
SQ: {I mean} ther~e must be something you do for~ fun.
SQ: like your~ ar~ts that must be something you actually enjoy Tr~o.
SQ: {{nonetheless}} I appr~eciate you tr~ying it out for your~self.
LC: ==Of course you do.==
[/div][/div][/div]
{UM} What
[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog;[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 33 Hidden"] SQ: .....
SQ: I..Hmm.. }:/
SQ: {Nevermind}
SQ: I will just, talk to you later~ when things get Star~ted.
LC:==I will expect you to l, then===

sharpenedQuills [SQ] ceased trolling LoyalistCoulselor [LC] [/div][/div][/div] The grubtop was closed for a moment as the composed herself. Turning to her lusus Curled up beside her her head rested on the soft fur. Expect her too? seriously sometimes it felt like it wasn't worth just being nice to some of these trolls but if they were the ones she needed to play then so be it. She'd Smother them in manners.

Only one left to go.

1541577448523-png.500900

Karzus Morlan
Improvisation stopped the moment Karzus noticed the incoming drones. Dying notes faded out in the empty valleys as a thin line of black and grey marked the far horizon, filling the air with a buzzing symphony, just above the range of hearing. There was a dozen of those menacing figures, at least, possibly more, but an exact accounting wasn't really relevant. What was relevant, however, was escape. To confront one drone was suicide. A dozen was a horrific overkill and an indicator that the empress felt like making an example. Karzus turned to run as soon as he realized the nature of those far-away interlopers, a white-knuckle grip on his hallowed battle-instrument as he dashed up the steps of the stone amphitheater, dashing inside and down the overcrowded halls, hitting the steps of his respiteblock spire as the first blows fell upon the outer walls and filled the air with the sound of breaking carapacrete. Upon his entry to what could, in barest terms, be called his "home," he was greeted by exactly what he expected: a message from Ranion.

And with everything said, he had cause to run as the tell-tale crack of the drones finally gaining entrance echoed up, not even giving him time for a proper goodbye. Sounds of harrowing blows still reached him as he raced down the spire, but the altogether more distressing sound of something moving through a space too small to fit, the cacophonous din confusing him enough to let him run right into the hulking specter of the drone. He reacted first, swinging down his baxe at the hulking beast's right arm and cleaving deep into the semiorganic carapace. But, it was not enough to go through and definitely not enough to forestall the retaliation. He did not feel the blow that sent him flying, but he definitely felt the wall, the impact sending shocks of pain up his back and pain in his arms bearing the cost of holding onto his weapon. As for the enraged drone, it's movement accelerated into a frenzied charge, smashing through memories and gifts as it's good arm reared back for the assault. Despite the pain, Karzus was fast, but not enough.

He did not feel the blow then, sprinting away with frantic energy, moving down corridors that seemed to stretch to infinity as his perceptions warped. But when this bust of power gave out and he had to stop, he dimly became aware of a strange absence, and looking to where his left arm should have been- he felt the pain. It wasn't there at first, but it would come, in waves. In and out, causing the already-surreal journey through the familiar walls of his hive, down to the center, to take on a heightened sense of unreality. To him it was years bounded by darkness on the edges of his vision, before he reached the trunk of the towering grimtree, collapsing onto the grass below it. He was awake and alive and should he want to keep it that way, he needed to enter.

[class=Hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=BG] background-color:#efefef; padding:5px; [/class] [class=Border] font-family:Trebuchet MS; color:black; padding:4px; border:1px dashed grey; [/class] [class=Log] Font-family:Courier New; font-weight:bold; margin-top:10px; padding:10px; [/class] [class=Button] background-color:white; margin:auto; width:85px; font-size:11px; border-radius:5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px grey; text-align:center; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] cursor:pointer; background-color:#777777; border-radius:0px; border: 2px OUTSET #777777; box-shadow:0px 0px 0px 0px grey; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog") (show 1) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog.") (show 2) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (show HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (hide SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Show Pesterlog,") (show 3) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide HIDE) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (show SHOW) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide 1) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide 2) if (eq "${link}" "Hide Pesterlog") (hide 3) [/script] [Class=Img] padding:0px; float:left; width:15%; line-height:none; [/class] [div class="Img"]
WhyRi.png
[/div] [div class="Img"]
Chat.gif
Grubtop.png
[/div] She sent a link to Geph but there was no response from him for a while. Guess she would just have to worry about that later. Ri was a bit glad he didn't respond. For now getting the game started was more of a priority. If things were going the way there were supposed she would just...send that and that and then they could get... that was not the response she was hoping for. How did everything go batshit crazy so quickly??? The game hadn't even installed yet on her grub top while she went to speak to everyone else!

[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 1 Hidden"] SharpenedQuills [SQ] began trolling maligallantTheosophist [MT]

SQ: so everyone {got a link} at the least. Most of them agr~eed to play! Er~ Star~t the game at least..
SQ: So good news ther~e.
SQ: When we’r~e you hoping to {star~t the game? }
MT: NOW.
MT: Babe, things are going SIDEWAYS in a way most unrighteous.
MT: The DRONES are HERE.
MT: Well, NEARLY.
MT: Listen, is the GAME going in a triumphant manner? Do you have it INSTALLED?
MT: If not, I IMPLORE you to do so.
SQ: it’s almost done installing.
SQ: I didn’t think this would star~t so soon but nonetheless!!
SQ: Those dr~ones won’t r~uin this for us!
SQ:Er~ meaning ever~yone
[/div][/div][/div]
Install.gif

[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog.[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 2 Hidden"] SQ: Ok {it’s installed!}
MT: EXCELLENT. The drones are bombarding the outer façade of my hive. FORTUNATELY, it's built to withstand, but uh, once they get close, which is SOON, that won't MATTER.
MT: You GOTTA get things going, babe. Because right NOW, I've got to get ready to HOLD them off.
SQ: Getting things star~ted! Just gotta hmmm...
SQ: I {{dislike}} trying to speed r~un {{this bit I can see the dr~ones at your hive now.
SQ: let’s see what the {Pher~nalia r~egistr~y} has..
[/div][/div][/div]
Sgrub.gif
Hmmm...seems like light mode is on here. Eh well doesn't matter.
[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog.[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 2 Hidden"] SQ: Which part of your~ hive would take the most time for~ the dr~ones to get to?
MT: The TREE.
MT: Or well, the BASE, rather.
SQ: Alr~ight! I’ll deploy these items ther~e
SQ: I suggest you get to the base {quickly} and put anything you can to get in the way of the drones.
MT: I'm on it. Sorry to cut and RUN, but uh, egregarious circumstances, as you can SEE.
SQ: Just message me when you get ther~e.
SQ: I’ll be placing all this stuff down for~ you so we can get you {out in a hur~r~y} as well as making your tr~ee {har~der~ to navigate} for the dr~ones.

maligallantTheosophist [MT] has become an idle troll [/div][/div][/div]
She took a bit to fit all the machines into the room, moving a few others things into more neat piles to make the room. Now...lets see where was Karz..... Uh...
Sit.gif

So that arm just came clean off. This was bad, very bad. Quickly the troll set to work, moving around furniture to set up some walls between the onslaught of drones and the one armed troll barreling down to the area full of Sgrub items. They barely had enough grist for these basic things. OK ok ok... Just, open the thing, get the card and do the thing. That's all they had to do to get him out of there....at least that's all she hoped they had to do. This was a rocky start Ri but things will turn out ok.
[div class=BG][div class=Border] [div class="Button SHOW"]Show Pesterlog,[/div] [div class="Button Hidden HIDE"]Hide Pesterlog[/div] [div class="Log 3 Hidden"] SQ: OK SO WE'R~E GONNA OPEN THE THING FOR~THE FLOATY THING
SQ: Sor~r~y, calm. We'r~e {{{calm,}}} not fr~eaking out about any one {{loosing limbs}} her~e.
SQ: I've got some makeshift bar~ri~cades set up to {{buy time.}}
SQ: I r~eally don't know if this is going to wor~k out with these dr~ones.
SQ: Just, Just follow what I say then, I know {{a little}} about how to do this fir~st bit, but fr~om there {it's all you.}
SQ: I don't think you'r~e seeing these so, uh, I'll do {my best} then.

[/div][/div][/div]

[IMG='width:436px;']https://www.rpnation.com/attachments/luandi1-png.499439/[/IMG]
She wasn't exactly sure what that whole thing was about but if RIANON wanted her to play that game she would, assuming her computer was up to it though. A quick check revealed that so far the sopor slime seemed to be working, the temperature was still rising but not as fast as normal. After thinking it over she decided to at least check out the link. Seeing there were to files and having nothing better to do she began downloading the one called server while keeping an eye on her computer's temperature, ready to rush to her MEAL BLOCK if she ever thought it was too high. In the meantime she decided that she might as well troll someone and clicked on of her friends at random.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back