• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck Interest Check - The Children of Abraxas [4/4]

Eidolon Astronaut

Rise with the moon, go to bed with the sun.

TCoA Logo.png
An invitation, accepted.

The Children of Abraxas is a 4-player Homestuck RP about a session of Troll players stranded in a nightmarish game. The story is going to be slightly more freeform compared to my previous Homestuck projects, with a focus on the harsh philosophical ramifications that come with playing Sgrub.

Due to the fact that I don't feel like subjecting literal children to psychological trauma, and the unavoidable shipping nature of Homestuck projects, the characters will be aged up to around 8.5 Alternian sweeps, or roughly 18 Earth years. That being said, this will *not* be an x-rated feature, so please keep it to yourselves.

You are free to play a troll of any canon blood color except Lime (Extinct) as it is not present on Alternia, or Iron (Vantas) as mutants rarely live to see 8 sweeps. There should be no repeated blood colors, so no having two Tealbloods, for instance. There should also be no more than two males or two females of the four, though it doesn't have to be an even split if someone plays a non-binary troll.

People who might be interested: SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Noivian Noivian SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

i am interested!! im debating between a few colors tho and havent decided exactly what ill play yet, but im 100% in

:zoomyeyes:

you certainly do know how to reel me in.

currently interested in jade-fuchsia range, undecided at the moment though

there was a jade blood troll for another homestuck thing, idk if any of you were in it, but i never got the chance to fully play her out, so maybe i'll recycle her?

View attachment 919314
An invitation, accepted.

The Children of Abraxas is a 4-player Homestuck RP about a session of Troll players stranded in a nightmarish game. The story is going to be slightly more freeform compared to my previous Homestuck projects, with a focus on the harsh philosophical ramifications that come with playing Sgrub.

Due to the fact that I don't feel like subjecting literal children to psychological trauma, and the unavoidable shipping nature of Homestuck projects, the characters will be aged up to around 8.5 Alternian sweeps, or roughly 18 Earth years. That being said, this will *not* be an x-rated feature, so please keep it to yourselves.

You are free to play a troll of any canon blood color except Lime (Extinct) as it is not present on Alternia, or Iron (Vantas) as mutants rarely live to see 8 sweeps. There should be no repeated blood colors, so no having two Tealbloods, for instance. There should also be no more than two males or two females of the four, though it doesn't have to be an even split if someone plays a non-binary troll.

People who might be interested: SerbianMounted SerbianMounted Noivian Noivian SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow

Hello! It's been a while, Eidolon. I'd be interested, though I have to say it's been a while since I've interacted with Homestuck, so I'll have to brush up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back