• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck (BLUE) (Harfie)

Your name is HARSIE OFISIS

You are a MALE TROLL who currently lives in your three story home. You have a grand interest in ASTRONOMY, especially the MOONS and the SUN of Alternia. Though many people respect (and fear) you as a PURPLE BLOOD, and though you are exceptionally strong, you vouch for TROLL RIGHTS to all blood colors. Your SPIDERMOM "seems" to love you very much, though she doesn't move much from webbed home in the top floor. You also love to think about OTHER PLANETS MEDIA, including your current favorite, PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON.

You also have a mild interest in ROLEPLAYING, though mostly because you have no (physical) freinds, and most are ONLINE. Just thinking of fantasy or fictional worlds where you can be anyone is always your thing to do on the WEEKENDS. Your ONLINE FRIENDS are usually very kind to you, though don't realize your BLOOD COLOR, though you use it to TROLL some people on TROLLIAN from time. Since you also spend so much time inside, you've recently gotten into CODING, and creating your own GAMES.

Your trolltag is kingdomAstronout and You Type Like This

(Uh I can't copy and paste. Would it be alright if I just roll along since my copy and paste isn't working?)
(Remeber, you have your own topic, to have your own troll do your own thing. Use that one)

Harfie: Self Check

You are currently wearing your favorite purple turtle-neck sweater, with the Eye on it. That's your favorite symbol on this and any other world. You also are wearing your VERY cloudy glasses, that go along nicely with with your short and stubby horns, and wavy black hair. You currently cannot pick up anything because you use the BACKPACK MODUS, which requires a backpack to work.

(( KAmber KAmber you can use commands for Harfie. Its fun to watch, trust me))​

Harfie: Look around room

You are currently in your amazing custom-built room your Spidermom made for you. The top is a very thin sheet of glass, that allows you to see through it and into the sky with one of your many telescoped. The rest of the room consist of your resting pod that is held above the ground on strings, your desk, and your computer, which you are currently at. Next to you desk is a dresser holding all sorts of odds and ends.​

[[SA]]: command me Highblood;;
[[SA]]: not imperative;;
[[SA]]: my words are of course::
[KA]: Okay...Um, If you see anything above me, place down somewhere that wont disconnect me from my house. Or my Lusus.

Whilst waiting for your server player, you decide to take a quick diagnostic of the sky. Theres the sun of lteria, flaring as bright as ever. Alternias moons, so nice. Wait... A few balring dots are twirling down from the sky to ground, that can only mean trouble.

You walk over to the Cruxtunder, or whatever this thing is. There seems to be a lid on the top that needs opening. There is a fist-sized debt in the side of the tube, but other than that, you can't open the tube thing. You decide maybe you need something for the job. You begin to look around the room.

You grab your Bat, and accidentally allocate BATKIND for your weapon, before pyrin the lid open with the end of the bat. A little ball of light and seizures flew out, as well as purple cylinder shaped thing.

Your server watches your efforts valiantly.

[SA]: cruxtruder's the name;;
[SA]: maybe if we dropped;;
[SA]: some object on it;;
[PA]: I Think I Got It. Finish Up Putting The Machines Around.

You examine the purple cylinder. The ball of living seizures still waits behind. Wait, what? Why would the word wait come to your mind. Anyways, these machine things seem to be all in your house. You hold your PLASTIC YELLOW BAT on your shoulder, lucky that your very short horns don't get in the way.

You look around, and grab your CREEPY MONKEY-THING GARGOYLE, and chuck it int the ball of light. The ball stops, seemingly have absorbed the small statue, before its face comes up again, as it now IS the sprite. Well, shit.

You look around, and grab your CREEPY MONKEY-THING GARGOYLE, and chuck it int the ball of light. The ball stops, seemingly have absorbed the small statue, before its face comes up again, as it now IS the sprite. Well, shit.
Noivian Noivian

You follow AAs instructions, and place the cylinder in the Totem Lather. It Miraculously carves itself into a strange shape. You go back to Trollian, in hopes to find out what next to do. You see the alchemiter, which lies outside your room, on your balcony. The only balcony in the house.

>Harsie: Alchemize! Quickly! Before the death ball hits you!

HarFie: You quickly leap over the small gate leading from your room to the balcony, and slam the cylinder onto the pedestal. You see the menu, and somehow alchemize.

On the pedestal, remains a a small pair of goggles.

Noivian Noivian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back