• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern homemade secrets

goliah

barely functioning
homemade secrets

CS | OOC
In this neighbourhood, first only for it's criminality rate, nobody cares who you are or where you came from, everyone is treated as trash. You are a struggling student who was forced to share a decaying house with five complete strangers, yet with months passing by you all got used to the gun shots and police's sirens, you have grown together. But now it's the summer, lessons are over and there's not much left to do except going out and having fun.
Things degenerate piece by piece as you and your roommates start to frequent not very recommendable people and places it would be better to avoid, and either you help each other snap out of it or you might get caught in it forever. Every roommates

ROLES
The Dealer
Not an honest job, not an honest person, the dealer makes money out of others' misery, there's few things worst than that.
But do your roommates know you sometimes hide the "merch" in their stuff?

The Addict
It started with drinking a little bit too much, then someone in college recommended adderall to you once and now it's all gone to hell. Any pill you can take is good, only the lord knows what would happen if you stopped taking them.
Nobody seems to have noticed, yet I wonder how your friends would react if they were to find out you've done an hit and run while under the effect.

The Gambler
You always felt a pull toward hazard, but never had the money for it. When your *(any family member) died and left you that not entirely too bad inheritance you didn't hesitate to lose it in the course of a week. Now you keep playing, luckily enough your roommates don't notice you getting their rent money, since you are almost always capable of putting it back in, everything is good as long as you don't lose it all right?

The Bodyguard @mebaby
You started working part time as a bouncer, but one of the criminals in town noticed you and wanted you on their side. Not too bad, all you have to do is stand by their side and look threatening, sometimes push somebody or give a few punches. Hope your roommate doesn't find out you almost beat their sibling to death!

The Stripper
Nothing wrong with dancing and making money from it, yet lately you've been letting a few too many clients pay you a special "extra", and does your friend know one of them was their partner?

The Thief
You broke into someone's house while you were drunk, so? Everybody does that in this damn neighbourhood. You had the habit of stealing since you were a child, putting the blame on someone else. But this time you stole from the wrong person, you should sincerely hope nobody finds out.

HEY!
So I sincerely have no hopes for this RP, I don't even know if somebody will be interested so...BUT if you are then know it isn't first come first serve, that the characters can be male or female idc (though i'd like it to be 3 guys and 3 girls) and that the minimum requirements are to be literate and able to write more than 2 paragraphs. Thaaanks, bye.

/coded by allure/

Last edited:
Interested, particularly in the stripper role!

This sounds like it has the potential a to be really good :)

Interested, particularly in the stripper role!

This sounds like it has the potential a to be really good :)

Thanks, I'm glad you are, as soon as other people show interest I'll make the thread.
Btw if you have someone you want to tag I would be very thankful, since Idk many people on the site and I want good roleplayers for this one, it's fine if you don't tho <3

Thanks, I'm glad you are, as soon as other people show interest I'll make the thread.
Btw if you have someone you want to tag I would be very thankful, since Idk many people on the site and I want good roleplayers for this one, it's fine if you don't tho <3

sorry but been mia for a while so not really atm :)

Gambler sounds NIIICCCCEEEE, but im scared i wont be able to keep up with the actual gambling. plays, words, that sort of thing. Otherwise, Theif sounds nice to me too :)

Gambler sounds NIIICCCCEEEE, but im scared i wont be able to keep up with the actual gambling. plays, words, that sort of thing. Otherwise, Theif sounds nice to me too :)
Great I was kinda afraid that nobody would be interested in the Gambler. And yeah most of the roleplay will be characters interacting with each other since they are roommates so I wouldn't worry too much about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back