• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Homebrew - Out-of-Character Forum

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
she has arrived! i know its a bit short and vague, but id like to moreso let ideas come to me as we progress and all ^^ (also, let me know if anything needs adjusted!)

Okay, everyone! I've got a bit more to work, but it shouldn't take too long, so for now, discuss how your characters think of each other (being part of the same online tabletop group)

she has arrived! i know its a bit short and vague, but id like to moreso let ideas come to me as we progress and all ^^ (also, let me know if anything needs adjusted!)
Well done!

Dantasy lover huh? Same, majorly

Aaah ty! I'm glad you like her.

I feel like generally, Elle has admiration and respect for the others? Even if she feels self conscious and nervous, it's because she thinks they're cool and wants them to think she's cool if that makes any sense?

I get that, it can be hard keeping that type of thing up, imposter feelings can be mucho harmful.

Though, at the same time, wanting to fit in is a natural human thing.

Why monkey see monkey do is a thing, we see thing happen, we want to be a part of the group, we do thing as well. Even if we don't know the particulars, we wierd monkeys do like to be parts of groups.

I get that, it can be hard keeping that type of thing up, imposter feelings can be mucho harmful.

Though, at the same time, wanting to fit in is a natural human thing.

Why monkey see monkey do is a thing, we see thing happen, we want to be a part of the group, we do thing as well. Even if we don't know the particulars, we wierd monkeys do like to be parts of groups.

Absolutely. This is a general vibe I get with her.

As for one on one dynamics, not sure yet

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Orikanyo Orikanyo SpectrumCrow SpectrumCrow
It's time everyone!

Finally something to do today

Also! I've uploaded the character sheet of your fifth friend.

CoolStickinaWoods: "Daddy Tim

Papa Timothy"

FATHERT1M3:"Cease."

This is a great conversation and is now canon
"You cannot stop me Chronus, whatchyea gonna do eat me?

Wait you're my DM.

Plz no Randal is a good guy.

Plz don't hurt him Temporaral Daddy."

IDK what our first posts should look like Squad141 Squad141 . Could you please do one with Martel to show how it should be done?
I'm actually exclusively not going to be showing the fifth player for some time. If you need tips on your post, it should probably go over what the player is currently doing in their home, and their feelings on graduation the next day and the mysterious new campaign that Martel is hosting in about an hour.

on it, ori will doing his soon.

*slaps table* done.

Opening a jar of pickles is a wonderful introduction to this character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back