• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Homebrew DnD 5e Campaign

Hey, I am very interested in this but have never played DnD before (I've been dying to though) would that be a problem? Is there any place where I can learn?

Hey, I am very interested in this but have never played DnD before (I've been dying to though) would that be a problem? Is there any place where I can learn?

No problem. I'm pretty lax with the rules, as I used to volunteer DM at a local card shop that ran a "DnD for beginners" campaign (Granted, this was back before 5e), so being new isn't a deterrent in my games.
And on where you can learn, I suggest heading to your local card shop in the afternoon, as there tends to be a few DnD players. If that's not an option then try XP to Level 3's videos on Youtube. They have a lot of good videos on DnD that go beyond just tutorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back