• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

RedOcean

She Of Time

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    Aliviyah Carter, Calista Fairchild, And Thirteen Others...
    Follow-Up Email! Read ASAP!!
    For your own convenience, I suggest that you don't move too much while reading this email. You have been warned.

Good afternoon half-bloods! You all have managed to respond to the following email and have all agreed to spend your time in the full house. Over the past week since the first email went out we've been preparing for each and every one of you to settle in our little home. This includes getting everything from clothing/accessories, foods, and beverages, individual rooms, various forms of entertainment, and so much more things ready and set to your liking!

Now the reason for the warning I gave at the beginning of this very informational text is because in front of your feet you'll find something. Looking directly down you will all notice a small brown pouch at your feet tied with a gold ribbon. DO NOT OPEN IT YET. But this is how you will get to your new home! In the pouch contains the winds of the North. On the very next day when the sun begins to rise you are to be ready to leave. You may take with you anything of sentimental value but you won't need anything more as we've made sure of. Once you feel ready, simply pull the ribbon loose and the winds will carry you to your destination. We promise it to be a very safe journey as well so please do not cask any concern or doubt over it.

Once you arrive, you are free to do as you please. It is, after all, your new home! If you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to reach out.
    Good luck demigods!

~Unknown

Last edited:
The message was sent.
The sender watched as slowly but surely, a small buzzing set off by their phone signaled one notification after the other. The vibration triggered a silent curse. With a wave of their hand, the laptop they had sitting in their lap faded into grey mist that resembled the kind one would see from the smoke of a newly lit fire. Facing closed curtains they rose to their feet and caught the barely traceable outline of a figure swiftly moving aside. If they didn't know any better, if they'd still been mortal, then they would have waved it off as a trick of their own mind. But they did know better and too were in fact, no longer a mortal. "You may open it up to them and remember...Treat our guests with the same respect that you do me." The very second they spoke those words mellow light poured in from every angle as every curtain was drawn back to reveal the beautiful fields that the house had been built upon. The very gardens and meadows that they had poured both their time and essence into making. Once again the invisible figure chanced their place but instead of moving away from the goddess, it moved to her side. This time they didn't see it but instead felt the smallest shift it caused for them to move through the room. In an hour they'd be hosting a house of trouble-some demigods. The goddess didn't know what to make of the quick responses each one sent forth. She wanted to think of them as foolish and naive for even considering an anonymous invitation to an isolated place in a world where anything...And everything was out to kill them, in some cases even including their own parents. But she had to give them credit for their courage even with them knowing that the odds were usually stacked against them...Even if it was powered by ignorance. They could feel the small nod of understanding from the transparent figure and with that confirmation, the reject took one last look at the Foyer before dissolving into grey mist just as they had done to the laptop.

The new day was still young and the nearly invisible figure watched as Apollo drove his sun chariot through the sky, replacing his sister's beautiful silvery moon.
Oh, what fun this would be.
With a small smile, they set off to unlock the doors to the experimental home. Here is the second when...

The Trials Would Finally Begin.

Last edited:

/* ------ right side ------ */

/* ------ image 1 ------ */
Mood | Anxious And Curious But Catioutious

/* ------ image 2 ------ */

/* ------ image 3 ------ */
Tags | No One (Open For Interations)

/* ------ left side ------ */

Dawnelle Blake
In the state of Ohio, the weather always proved to be rather unpredictable. It could be sunny and warm one day then bitterly cold and snowing the next. It just so happened to be one of those rare days when so far, the week had carried on with pretty consistent and warm weather. Walking through the streets of Cleveland with her head down she easily blended in with the crowd of children, teens, and adults alike who had gathered outside to enjoy the nice temperatures while they still could. However, Dawnelle wasn't out here to enjoy it with them. As she weaved through the sea of people the watch on her wrist had been beeping loudly though no one seemed to pay the alarm any attention. She was looking to get away from the busy city, eventually finding an empty ally between a couple of long-abandoned pizza places that had once been open when she was small. Too small to remember what they used to look like when they were still in business. Once she had walked to the back of the narrow space, it was then that she turned her alarm off. With a small exhale, she pulled out a small brown pouch from her jean pocket.

Earlier the previous day she remembered first picking it up while she was at school and was glad to have seen it when she did before some other weird child snatched it up. As much as she'd love to see one of those nose-picking slobs she had to call peers go flying through the concrete wall, it was her only way to this new paradise of a home. She was admittedly uneasy about the possible consequences of trusting a random stranger who somehow got ahold of her contact information and accurately sniffed her out as a demigod.
In fact...The more she thought about it, the less sense it made for this to lead to anything good. She was already here though with a curiosity that would undoubtedly get her killed one day. A sense of curiosity that overpowered her better judgment and common sense. Very slowly, she pulled the ribbon off the bag until she held them in different hands. In her right hand, the pouch felt empty. She'd been expecting something spectacular to happen, something worthy of the mystery that surrounded the simple pouch. Just as she could feel the smallest sliver of disappointment settle in, the air around her suddenly grew heavy and it became hard for her to take deeper breaths of air. Understandably caught off guard by the change, her first instinctual reaction was to keep her hand by her waist where a small butterfly knife was sheathed in her front jean pocket.
Then a voice. A voice that she's never heard before.

"Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?"

Dawnelle's eyes scanned the area around her but she saw nothing. She still, despite her building confusion, stood on edge like she knew exactly what was happening here.
Then proceeded to prove that she, in fact, did not.

"Who- Or what are you?"
"North Wind Air!" The cheerful feminine voice then responded.
"Yes- I think I've got that part by now. I meant what are you? Species, race, breed etcetera!"
"You may know me simply as a wind spirit."
"I- Wait what?"
"Boreas was generous enough to gift me to you!"
"Who?"
"You aren't familiar? Hm, Boreas is the spirit and therefore god of the north wind and lord of the winter."
"Wait- If he's the spirit of the north wind then how are you-"
"I am simply a stand-in. Boreas isn't too fond of interbreeds."
Dawnelle was taken aback for a moment at the label.
"Of...What?"
"Demigods? Your kind in general."
"And why n-"
"Conversation has exceeded the set limit, are you prepared to take off?"
Being cut off in the middle of her very important question didn't make her feel any better but it sure did take care of her anxiety.
"What limit??"

The heavy air had finally lifted and allowed her to take a breath before she was whisked into the air. She sat in a non-existent seat of pure air and she could say that it was still a better cushion than any couch she'd sat in. Just as she was processing what the fresh hades had just happened the self-proclaimed wind spirit spoke again.

"We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."
"Huh?!"
She had so many questions in her head now, the most important ones being:

• "How would I get a disease from this?"
  • "What kind of god-given 'gift' has the possibility of killing me??"
  • "Who is the 'we'?"
  • "It's air. What seat belts are you talking about? There is no seatbelt."
Before she had the chance to ask any of those questions, her body pressed firmly against the invisible seat that had formed underneath her. It served as her only support as she was taken through the air at the speed of a jet. If that jet was also hopped up on... Whatever the plane equivalent of steroids was. In a matter of seconds that felt more like hours, Dawnelle found herself in a flowery field. Alone. Looking to the sky she could hear whispering in the wind that made the plants at her feet sway.
"Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination."
Her gaze moved to the space ahead and she could in fact make out a small amount of a building. Taking her first step forward, she could swear she had also heard a final;
"Be sure to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!"
But she brushed it off as something her mind had made up and started her trek through the meadow to the supposed house that was said to be waiting down the way.

Gods....... She hated flying now.....

[/FONT]

Daughter of Zeus

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina clutched the small brown pouch to her chest as she sat on a bus that was heading to a more rural area where she could use it. Nina pondered the situation for the ten minutes she rode it, debating on going through with it or not at the same time. She first thought that this could be some sort of prank. A very oddly specific prank, but that could just be a coincidence. Upon rereading the message, she had to come to terms with the fact that she wasn’t a normal human. And that her life had never been quiet or peaceful because of it. She was angry about it, and she didn’t really know how to express that. She was basically a superhuman, she had powers and she was physically capable of more than any other normal person could be. And yet it wasn’t exciting or thrilling. She just felt sort of- heavy.

The only good thing to come out of this revelation was the prospect of finding people like her. Maybe they felt as isolated as she did. Perhaps, getting to know more people like herself would make her feel less alone. She could even make friends. Find a new family, one that would appreciate her. Family doesn’t have to be blood related, but she might even have a half sibling or two there. Nina spent the rest of the ride pondering what it might be like there, getting lost in her daydreams until the bus came to a halting stop.

Nina’s head was pulled from the clouds when a loud voice called out from the speakers for everyone who needed to get off at this stop to ‘Get the hell off her bus.’ Nina happily obliged and speed walked off the bus with a nervous smile. She had stopped at a nearby park that most people ignored because there was a better, newer one about two minutes down the street. There wasn’t really anyone there, so Nina figured this was the perfect place to open her little brown pouch. The freckled girl scurried to a more wooded area. She had only brought her journal with her, she didn’t have much to begin with. This would do.

Nina slowly pulled the ribbon off the pouch. When nothing happened, her face fell and she looked around with a lost expression. Did she do it wrong? Or was it really just a- woah! Nina’s head ducked as the air around her started to feel heavier. She almost held her breath from how sudden the change was. She pressed a hand to her chest as she attempted to not suffocate. This- was not what she had imagined when she daydreamed about this scenario earlier. Nina was focused on breathing, then a cheery voice perked up from… somewhere.

“Hello, Demigod! Thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines, are you prepared for flight?”

“Oh, hello… wait- what?” Nina looked around, completely bewildered when she couldn’t see anyone.

“You can’t see me, I am a wind spirit. Here to transport you to your new home! Are you prepared for flight?”

“You sound like a retail employee..” Nina muttered, sounding like she hadn’t quite grasped the situation. She just figured that a spirit would sound more… ancient?

“That’s irrelevant, are you prepared for-“

“Yes! Yes- my apologies. I’m.. ready to go.” She said, hesitating slightly.

“Then let us be off to our next destination! Please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible!” The voice chirped.

Nina felt a cushion of air come up from underneath her, she adjusted herself in the invisible seat and tried to feel around for a seatbelt. Transportation safety is important. Not important enough for Nina to not immediately give up finding it after five seconds, though. Nina was going to disregard everything the wind spirit said so that she wouldn’t get nervous. Everything will be fine!

Then, Nina was launched into the air at a high speed with only an invisible chair keeping her from splatting on the ground. Nina squeezed her eyes shut as the ride went on for the longest eight seconds possible. It was horrid and she felt as if she might get sick the moment she touched the ground.

"Thank you for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination."

“It… was my pleasure.” She gagged, sitting on the ground with a weary expression. She wanted to go to sleep.

“Don’t forget to give us a good rating on your next flight!” With that, the prescience of the voice disappeared, leaving Nina in the grass. Nina stumbled to her feet, internally screaming at herself to not puke. The field was very pretty and she didn’t want to ruin it. Or make a bad first impression. So, she just kinda trudged forward.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

The beginning Post 1.

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning, many people drink coffee in the morning or start getting ready for work, but Alex starts the day fighting giant acid-spitting ants. Alexander slashed at the Myrmekes that were swarming him. He attempted to stab a guard Myrmeke with his Xiphe, but it did little to no damage. He dodged its pincers and avoided its acid spray. More Myrmekes gathered, slowly surrounding him. He was drenched in sweat, quickly losing stamina and his sword couldn't even penetrate their exoskeletons. As the Myrmekes approached closer and closer, Alexander knew he only had a few options left. He started running at the nearest guardant, this caused the Myrmeke to freeze in shock, as Alexander was literally running to his death, any creature would be in shock at what he was doing. Alexander quickly jumped over the ant, as it attempted to get him with its pincers, and then Alexander landed on its back and proceeded to stab the ant, right into its left eye. The now half-blinded Myrmeke sprayed acid everywhere, killing several of its fellow ants. Then the Myrmeke slammed its back onto a nearby tree, causing Alex to go into the air and fall on the ground. His sword fell several feet from him. The Myrmekes started to recover quickly, Alex knew he had to get out of here somehow. He pushed himself off the ground, his body already heavily bruised from the fall, might even have a broken rib or two. He sprinted for his sword, and as the soldier ants charged at him, he teleported away.

He collapsed on the ground but forced himself to sit up a bit. "That wa-was too close," Alex panted. He teleported to a temporary base he set up, in an old abandoned house in upper New York. Every so often, he has to move and set up another base. Monsters attacked him almost daily, his godly scent was very attractive to monsters. He brought out some nectar and ambrosia, foods of the gods. Every few years, he gets some supplies from an unknown source, it's these supplies that kept him alive all these years. As he ate the ambrosia cube, he felt his bruises slowly fade, and his ribs feeling better. As he stood up, he winced, he was still sore but at least the nectar and ambrosia healed most of the major damage.

Alexander stepped outside, taking a deep breath. He rarely gets any peaceful moments nowadays. As he gets older, monsters attacked him more and more. It's almost part of his daily routine. As he begins to turn around, he notices a red pouch with a golden ribbon on the ground. He picks it up, he remembers about the second email. He didn't exactly trust whoever was sending those emails, but those emails were talking about multiple people, not just him. And, he could just teleport away, if there's an actual danger. But that teleport is gonna take time to recharge... Do I really want to follow through with this? What if I open this pouch and a Hydra pops out? But, what if the emails weren't lying... I could find others like me...

He finally decided to go through with it, and opens the pouch. And nothing happened for a few minutes. He was about to throw away the pouch when he was thrown into the air, his ears popped because of the rapid change of the air pressure. Then a feminine voice came out of nowhere, he looked around but he couldn't see anyone...

"Hello demigod, welcome to North Wind Airlines. We thank you for choosing our services, are you ready for your flight to begin sir?"

"My flight? Uh, where is my flight's destination exactly? And where are you...?" He asked. Over the past few years, he's seen a ton of crazy and unbelievable things. But this was something else.

"Your flight's destination is your home. And, for a Son of Zeus, I figured you'd know what I am. I'm a wind spirit, faithful servant of the North Winds!" She responded.

"My ho-home?" Alexander asked.

"Yes, are you ready to begin sir?" She asked.

"Uh, sure..." He answered nervously. Well, I'm definitely not ready for another teleport, so if this is a trap...

"We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."

"Wait, what?" He soon feels an invisible seat form around him. He buckles himself in and prepares. His heart was pounding, truth be told, he was terrified. His life is in the hands of a wind spirit, he didn't like the idea that she could just slip up and he'll just fall and collide with the ground. But, it wouldn't be the worse death either.

He felt the seat going slow at first, but accelerating quicker and quicker. Yep, this is how I'll die. The winds were constantly colliding with his face, his eyes watered to the point where it looked like he was crying. And it immediately all stopped. If it wasn't for that seatbelt, he'd probably be in China right now.

As he got off, he heard the wind spirit say, "Thank you for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination. Also, remember to give us a good rating on your next flight." He felt another gush of wind, and just like that, she was gone.

He looked around the area. It was a meadow, and there was a path, according to the spirit, all he needed to do, was walk down. God, sometimes I wish I really wasn't a demigod. He thought to himself, as he started to walk straight forward, to his "home". Whatever that could mean...

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
Home ---> The Violet Refuge
Excited & Anxious
Reference above
interactions

Ozron Ozron (Alexander) x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina)
Aliviyah sat on the roof of an apartment complex, the very same that remembered her normal life in. One before the fighting, before the monsters, and before all the death that came with it all. Before she found out the truth of what she was.
A small smile found its way to her lips as she clearly recalled the conversation. After her mother and sat her and her opposite of a twin brother down to speak to them about their parentage and all the trouble that it would bring, even despite the news being broken down to her as if it were a curse or an ailment of some kind, she found the bright side. She started parading around the room singing 'London's Bridge Is Falling Down' while digging in an old toy chest for something that slightly resembled an arrow.
No bow.
Just an arrow.
And in her search, she ended up finding a big stick that she had stuffed in the chest when she was at one of the local parks the family often visited. She couldn't quite recall (he probably insulted her singing skills) what led to it but soon after she remembered chasing her brother around with the big stick in hand, switching to "The Itsy Bitzy Spider."

She laughed to herself at the small memory then she gazed over at the small pouch that she had laid at her side. The day she had got it, Aliviyah had been on the same very roof as she was on now, reminiscing about a time a no longer existed. One that the simple plain pouch could start again. Well- It would either do that or kill her and she was holding out hope that she was not going die anytime soon. She picked up the pouch and pulled the ribbon loose from his hold around the velvet pocket. Aliviyah held her breath as she waited for something or anything to happen. However, when nothing immediately changed she lightly huffed making a few of her curls blow up in both disappointment and irritation.
"Oh come on, I did not just get myself all pumped for nothing!!"
She was right. She didn't do it for nothing!

The wind around her blew hard and she nearly fell off of the ledge that she had set herself on. Her eyes wide, she was considering getting down so that she didn't end up going splat on the concrete. Until she heard a voice from the wind and it made her jump to her feet but not in caution or fear. But of excitement.

"Hello demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?"
"YES!"
Her response came without hesitation, without doubt, and spoken with a sort of...Child-like wonder. Though the wind spirit was caught off guard at the instant response she got and minimal question to it but it also appreciated it when mortals didn't question the work of gods. After it all, it wasn't their place to.
"In that case, we are off to our next destination,"
"Wait- Where exactly are we going?"
"Hm, the Violet Refuge."
Aliviyah nodded and threw in a little, "mmhm," just so she sounded like she was listening but in reality, she was too excited to be off. Being a demigod, Aliviyah had done her fair share of digging in all kinds of greek mythology and the myths involved in it so by now she knew full well about the North Winds. She recalled the many spirits of the North Winds being the very reason Eros (Aka. Greek Cupid) met his wife. She also remembered that Boreas, the god of the North Winds could manifest his servents into physical beings that could interact the same as any other living person. But as an...invisible human. That's what she called them anyway. She lightly gasped when she was picked up and sat in a seat she couldn't even see. But she didn't need to see it to feel its comfort.

"Now, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."
Aliviyah wasn't all that concerned with the possibility of death. Who could worry about dying when you're about to go on a ride that people could only dream of experiencing once every few centuries! In a matter of seconds, she had been blasted off through the clouds.
As much as she wanted to treat the trip like a rollercoaster ride, it was over in the blink of an eye and the spirit was nowhere to be seen. Her comfy seat was gone as well which she could have almost cried over. But then she heard the voice again.
"Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination." Aliviyah almost immediately followed the spirit's instructions, failing to catch the rest of its words.

She saw someone. And once she set her sights on them, there was no escaping.

She took no time to really register the stranger's features but they had looked to be heading the same way she was directed to. She took off, running through the field to catch up to the other person before she felt confident enough to take a leap of faith. She launched into the air and securely latched onto the back of a male who looked to be of the same age, if older then not by much. Aliviyah didn't know what she expected him to be exactly but then again, she didn't really care to think about it.

"Oh what's up! The name's Aliviyah, what's your name-" She then gasped, "are you a demigod- OR A GOD?!" She paused then shook her head, dismissing the thought of this already boring person being a god. "Nah..You can't be one..Right?" Just as she really started to think about it, she caught sight of ANOTHER person and she practically exploded on the inside. Very swiftly, she jumped off the male and landed in front of him, immediately hitting the ground running. Though she was in a hurry to get away, she had the decency to say goodbye. "Oh sorry, niceconversationbutIgottago byeee!" Her words ran together as she ran to catch up to her next victim.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Post 2

An Encounter

Alexander continued down the path, every once in a while, he would look around. Trying to spot any signs of a trap. He hasn't seen anyone so far. While he walked down the path, he studied the beautiful meadow that surrounded him. He didn't see anything that could be hiding... He then studied the sky, it was clear, not even a wisp of cloud in sight. He takes a breath and relaxes a bit. Maybe I'm overthinking things a bit. Then, he felt fell to the ground, as someone pounced on his back unexpectedly. He immediately went for his sword, but saw it was a girl? She was very energetic, to the point where it annoyed him a bit. As he got up, she started talking very quickly. Alex could barely even understand what she was saying. He thinks he heard her say her name was Aliviyah, she also mentioned something about demigods, but then she clearly noticed something and ran off.

He was confused and a bit annoyed. Who the hell pounces on someone, talks for a minute, and just leaves. But at the same time, she was the first person he saw since he started walking. She might have information about this place, after all, it seems like she was in a hurry. Did she spot something or maybe someone? A million questions entered his mind, and he decided to continue walking down the path. There are too many unknowns, but I have no chance. I'm here now, so it's too late to go back. He thought about teleporting, but he was still drained from this morning. He sighed and continued on, as he walked, he thought about these past few years. Then it occurred to him, he hasn't been attacked all afternoon. Not a single monster, only those Myrmekes. Now, for a Son of Zeus at his age, that's really weird. Then another thing just occurred to him, he had no idea where he actually was. For all he knew, he wasn't even in the United States anymore. No, those winds couldn't have been that powerful... Right?

As he tried to think where he was, and why no monsters have shown up, he spotted two people in the distance. He recognized one, the girl who jumped him, but the other he hasn't seen before. I should probably catch up with them, I don't know if a monster will show up, if one does, it would be better to have two other people. That is if they know how to fight properly... Well, if they are actually demigods, they probably do. He started to run to the two strangers.

Last edited:
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina messed with her hair, her expression still tired. She was recovering from the motion sickness, that was good. Nina sighed and clutched her notebook, looking ahead at a blonde girl who had arrived before her. Nina debated on catching up to her, but she didn’t want to push herself too hard. She might actually throw up.

Nina flinched when she heard a small commotion behind her, noticing a girl jump on someone enthusiastically. Nina paused and watched them. Her first guess was that they might have known each other already and she was happy to see him. But by his annoyed reaction, Nina was able to put together that those two were probably strangers. Nina realized she was staring when she girl jumped off of him and turned her attention to her. She immediately became embarrassed and looked away, about to speed walk away before she realized that the girl was still looking at her and rapidly approaching.

Would it be rude to run away right now? She didn’t want to make her think that she didn’t want to talk. That might upset the overly enthusiastic girl, Nina never liked making people upset. Still, she wasn’t good at socializing when she was caught off guard. She didn’t want to mess up her first impression. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck in a place where nobody wanted her there. Again. She would try to avoid that, even at her own expense.

“Hello?” She gave the girl a little awkward wave and a slightly nervous smile. Her other hand fumbling with the fabric of her dress.

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge
Excited but Uneasy(For a good reason)
Reference above
interactions

Ozron Ozron (Alexander) x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina)
As excited as ever, Aliviyah came to a stop right in front of the new face with a wide smile scretched across her lips. Giving the girl a brief inspection, she could tell that she was no one big. Just as ordinary as Aliviyah herself was which meant that she was also nothing to fawn over. She could say that it made her glad to know that she wouldn't have to speak first in another interaction gave her hope that not every person she came across would be boring and bland.
Like some guy she just met seconds ago.
"Hey there friend! I'm Aliviyah, what are you?-" She put her hands up and shook her head. "WAIT NO! Let me guess." She then put a finger to her chin in thought as her eyes ran over the girl in front of her. "Are youu, a nymph? OH! OH! How about a Dryad!?" She practically beamed, thinking that she was correct in at least one of her guesses. "I'm right aren't I?! Betcha can't guess what I am!" She laughed a bit and hooked an arm around the girl's neck and held her in a friendly enough hug. "What's a nature spirit doin round here anyway? A place like this doesn't feel..." She paused her sentence and quickly released her hold on the stranger. Her countenance was now one full of concern and worry. "Wait-...This..." She fell to her knees and ran her fingers through the grass, folding the blades through her fingers as she tried to get a good feel. "You feel that right?" She groaned a bit irritated at the fact that the feeling that had caused her such a dramatic change in mood, was so faint and foreign. "This just feels- Artificial.. AND NOT THE GOOD KIND!"

A thought then occurred to her as she got back on her feet. "If this place is fake then how are you here?" She was quiet for a few beats before she lightly place both of her hands on either of the girl's shoulders.

She then proceeded to shake.

Not hard enough to hurt her but with just enough force to probably get some information from her. Then she heard the sounds of another thing approaching and looked back to see her oldest new friend approaching. In seconds the past few seconds had been forgotten and she dropped the girl instantly as she waved at the boy wildly.
"Oh hello again! You come to say bye? That's so sweet of you!!"

coded by natasha.

Post 3

Alexander finally reached the girls finally, as he get to them, he took a minute to get a breather. He studied the two for a moment. They were human as far as he could see. If they were monsters, they would have definitely attacked him by now.

"Hello, don't do that to me again. I could've sliced you. Anyway, no I'm not here to say goodbye. I want to know who you guys are and why you're here. I got that girl's name, Aliviyah, but who are you?" As he asked these questions, he continued studying them.

He kept a hand on his belt, which is where his Xiphe was hanging from, ready to make a move if they do attack him.

"I also heard you say something about this meadow being artificial. What do you mean by that? And how would you know something like that?" He asked Aliviyah. If this place was built by someone, that might explain why no monsters have shown up. But what could be so powerful that it could hold off monsters? A god or goddess maybe? Hecate controls the mist according to a demigod I came across a few years back, so it might be her? I'm not sure...

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: anxious

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

Standing on the cliff in her village, away from any sort of life what so ever, Aisling pulled on the ribbon from the package. She dropped the parchment the package was wrapped in as she heard a voice. It sounded like the annoying customer service person from the mall. She was slightly startled by the voice and she couldn't see the source of the voice, but she just stood there listening to the small pitch the voice prepared.

“Hello, Demigod! Thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines, are you prepared for flight?” The voice said, cheerfully.

So they would be flying, she had never flown before, that made her scared. She was afraid of heights, no, she was scared of the thought of doing something for the first time. But she didn't have time to fret over that thought, now wasn't the time to be scared. She nodded and as she did she felt a cushion of air pick her up as she heard the voice speak once again.

“Then let us be off to our next destination! Please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible!” The voice said. That made her even more scared. As she buckled the seat belt, she was hoping none of the things the voice said would happen. The only personal possession she had on her was a pocket notebook and pencil, so she could communicate with other people. Then the thought hit her, people, she had to meet new people. 'I'll deal with that when I have to.' She thought to herself as she enjoyed the ride.

They finally reached the ground, the cushion let her feet touch the floor and as she stood up, the cushion disappeared. She dusted her jeans off and stretched slightly. And she heard the voice speak once more before disappearing.

"Thank you for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination." And Aisling signed a thank you in response. And she followed the voices instructions, walking forward to her new home.

While walking, she took out her notebook and pencil and wrote a warning on the first page. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Aisling. I'm mute, sorry that I can't really talk with you." was what was written. She usually wrote warnings like this before meeting new people. This helped people expect her not to respond when they talked to her. Approaching the location, she spotted a group of people. She held up the warning as she walked towards them. She hoped they would read it before talking to her,

º º code by ditto º º

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina was absolutely bewildered by this interaction. She simply smiled at the other girl as she rambled on.

“Im-“ Nina was about to introduce herself before the other girl offered to guess herself. Nina pressed her lips into a thin line as the girl kept speaking. She suggested that Nina might be a nature spirit of some sort. It was a little flattering, she would prefer being a nature spirit than a demigod. Nature spirits were beautiful and free, they sounded like that. Nina was beautiful, in the soft inviting way that made a person feel like they’d known her for years. Nina knew that, but she also knew that beauty was the only thing she had to offer.

“I’m a demigod, not a nature spirit. Sorry to disappoint.” She apologized, a bit thrown for a loop by the random physical contact, and then basically being pushed off as Aliviyah dropped down to fold some blades of grass. Nina fiddled with her hair again, feeling uncomfortable. She didn’t know what persona to put on this person. And she didn’t like it when people didn’t listen when she spoke. Nina bit her lip, rubbing the back of her neck.

Nina looked down as Aliviyah messed with the grass, claiming that it felt artificial. Nina watched her get up, “What makes you think it’s-“ Nina was about to ask for elaboration, but she silenced herself when Aliviyah put her hands on Nina’s shoulders. Nina was looking back at her, anticipating what she might say next. Then she was being shook. Not roughly, but enough to thoroughly send a shiver through Nina’s spine. She almost gagged, being shaken by a stranger and nausea don’t mix well. Especially for someone with sensory issues.

Nina was dropped a few short moments afterwards when Aliviyah notices someone else approaching. Nina stumbled back and fell on her butt. Nina just stared at them with utter confusion, noticeably shaken by having her personal space invaded with no concern for her feelings. She almost wanted to go back home. Almost. She didn’t understand, why was she like that?

Touching her like they were friends? Nina was happy when she called her her friend, but now it kinda felt empty. Like it didn’t mean anything, she was easily discarded. Nina bit her lip and stood up, wiping off her dress. She looked at the new additions to the group that was slowly forming with a weary gaze. She looked confused, her brows slightly furrowed. She watched a man approach and question who she was.

“I’m Nina, I’m a demigod like the both of you. I don’t know anything about this except for what the message told us.” She explained quickly.

“I’m sorry I wish I could tell you all more.” She clasped her hands together and switched her expression to a lighter, more sheepish one. Trying to appear less wary.

She noticed another girl approaching with a notebook held up. It had some writing on it, explaining that she couldn’t speak and that her name was Aisling. Nina smiled kindly at the girl.

“I’m Nina, it’s nice to meet you. Aisling. You don’t have to apologize for that sort of thing, you know?” She introduced herself. She knew how it felt to be shamed for a disability. She hoped no one here would do anything like that.

Eddie left his tiny apartment with a backpack slung over one shoulder and the brown pouch in his trouser pocket. He locked the door, and checked that he had everything. He'd packed some of his favourite clothes (it had been hard limiting it to just what he now had in his backpack) a sewing kit (of course) his throwing knives, and most essentially, his hormones. A pair of chunky headphones hung round his neck, playing Cigarette Daydreams just loud enough to hear. He put them up over his ears as he left the building, texting one of his clients to say he'd be out of town for a while. No, he didn't know how long, go buy alcohol somewhere else. The word should spread now, so with that taken care of, he walked out to a grimy street behind some restraunts. This was it. He took the small parcel out of his pocket, untying the golden ribbon with excitement and more than a little trepidation. After all, his last encounter with the mythological had ended with him frantically searching the web for the best way to remove blood from a shag carpet, not to mention his clothes that now lay at the bottom of his kitchen bin.

A heavy feeling encompassed Eddie's entire body, quite alarmingly, as there was nothing but air that could be pushing on him. The sound of someone speaking alerted Eddie that he was no longer alone. With his headphones on, it was near impossible to make out the words. He quickly took them off, looking around for the source of the voice. He couldn't see anyone. "...Hello?" He asked, speaking a little louder than necessary.

"Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?" A voice said, from nowhere.

"Oh. Are you here to transport me to this 'safe haven'?" Eddie did his best to sound nonchalant, but internally, he was buzzing with excitement.

"Yes! Are you ready to depart?"

"Yes." Eddie said with a confidence he didn't feel. He was counting on the goodwill of whoever sent that email, to not be leading him straight to some sort of execution.

"Great! We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."

Eddie didn't comment, instead clutching his bag in a vice-like grip. The air below him raised him up into the air, some kind of invisible air-seat forming below him. He decided it was probably best to just shut his eyes and wait for it to be over. This decision proved wise as the air carried him off at a speed that truly couldn't be safe. In an indiscernible amount of time, (somewhere between seconds and hours, by Eddie's estimation) Eddie was standing in a field full of flowers.

"Thank you once again for using North Wind Air!" The voice was saying, but Eddie was already putting his headphones back on, not really wanting to converse with whatever that thing was, not after such a throughly awful experience. Plus, there was a group of people gathered ahead of him. He didn't have the energy to focus on both. He turned down his music, enough to clearly hear these people. Then, he brushed off his clothes, put his bag back on his shoulder, held it with one hand and shoved the other in his pocket. He put on a bored expression, and walked towards the group, radiating confidence as well as he knew how.

He approached them, keeping his pace even and expression neutral. "Hello, I'm assuming you're all demigods too, right? There were, what, 15 people who got that email? There are only 5 of you." Eddie pulled out his phone midway through talking, pulling up his music to change the song. Protuguese Knife Fight would do nicely. He moved his head a little to the beat, but other than that, he just stood, continuing to not look at the other people near him.

MOOD: Curious

OUTFIT: A disheveled black pant with a distressed fishnet top under a leather jacket, makeup is "purposefully messy" and dark.

two
INTERACTIONS: Eddie

MENTIONS: Aliviyah, Aisling
two
TAGS: Edgy Boi Edgy Boi
two
TL;DR: Son of Demeter joins the fray in the field.
two
Noam Dubois

The sound of distant birdsong was a blessing amongst the sound of vague snores and shuffling somewhere downstairs. The ceiling wasn't familiar, but that wasn't anything too strange to the young man. His throat felt dry. Where were his things? He dragged himself to sit up and rubbed his face as he took in the early morning scene of a frat house absolutely destroyed by an average college party the night before. Realizing his reason for being here had in fact left him to the fate that was disheveled on a couch that had seen the disappointments of the world's latest youth, Noam groaned in annoyance and pushed off an even more unfortunate soul from his hip. The buzz of an alarm in his back pocket thrusting him back to reality.

It was the day after, he was supposed to go to that safe haven for demigods! He pushed himself up, stumbled a bit, before grabbing an unopened soda and chugging it. The demigod standing over a scene which only took to highlight his tolerance amongst those fated to overestimating egos believing that just one more drink would be fine. They dreamed of his abilities, if any were awake now they would probably find it suspicious how well off he was despite his performance the night before.

Noam made his way to find his backpack and shoes. Luckily, they were both still where he had tucked them away. A dark mess of eye makeup greeted him as he glanced in the mirror by the door. Stopping to adjust himself so he looked more purposefully grudge man whore rather than a hungover slut. The demigod dug through his backpack to retrieve a brown little bag with a golden ribbon containing it's contents within. Platform doc martins thunking down the side walk cutting through the frat house front lawn as he peeked within the little pouch to see what it would do. The brisk air making him keenly aware of his fishnet top and it's inability to protect his skin from the cold unlike his leather jacket.

It was by the time he reached the street that the air became concerningly heavy and a feminine voice made him jolt. "Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?" He blinked as he adjusted his backpack over one shoulder and casually glanced around to see if there was anyone around. The faint cold sky was just beginning to adopt that impossible blue of a sunny day. "Sure..." He eventually spoke and he was swept back into a heavenly cushion.

The well spoken invisible voice promptly warning, "We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible." As Noam looked out at a sprawling sky and the invisible comfort of a seat he dare not adjust himself in, a stupid grin plastered across his features. Now this was thrilling.

His mind scrambled to take in the details of his surroundings as he was delivered to his latest new environment. Arriving without issue to a field with a few others in a similar situation to him. "Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination." He breathlessly chuckled and nodded, "Okay.. Thank you." He began walking even as a little, "Be sure to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!" Called out behind him. A scoff coming from his toned chest as he knew he would only continue his long standing record of never rating anything despite how many emails and prompts apps would be given. Not even the god's uber could get a rating from him.

Hearing a man his age talking about how few had arrived, he approached with a confident walk complimenting his looming figure. "Give them some time, the day has only started." He sized up Eddie, and then the others one by one. The bundle of energy that was Aliviyah, and a mute girl too? This was a curious crowd. "Anyone gone inside yet?" He nodded over at the building in the distance.
"Anyone got some gum?"
code by valen t.

MOOD: On edge

OUTFIT:A black T-shirt, jeans, and glasses.

LOCATION: Walking through the field with the rest of the demigods
two
INTERACTIONS: Dawnelle

MENTIONS: Others in field
two
TAGS: RedOcean RedOcean
two
TL;DR: Son of Hermes joins the rest of this chaos crew of parental issues in the field.
two
Miles Peterson

Miles was just finishing up a breakfast sandwich as he sat in a parking lot that didn't have threats of towing all over it. A lackluster bit of egg on his chin as the bachelor stared at the golden ribbon on a little pouch that had haunted his thoughts all night. It sat on the dashboard as he ate a quick meal before getting into the thick of this unknown camp. What sort of people would he encounter once he delved into it? He couldn't tell if he was just being overly anxious again or if he was actually kind of pleasantly excited to have a fresh start amongst peers. He'd never met anyone like himself. Would they share in his issues or would it just be another kind of hell? As he took the last bite of cheap food from between his calloused digits he wished there was more to keep him from having to face this new beginning so soon.

Checking the mirror, he cleaned off any evidence of his breakfast. Not wanting to risk opening the North Wind in his beloved truck that had been with him through the thick of it, he grabbed a gym bag with his most important things, and stepped out into the shitty lot. He held his bag in the crook of his left arm and used his teeth and right hand to undo the ribbon containing the North Wind. A raised brow twitching as he looked into an empty little pouch. Until the air got heavy and the curiosity was replaced with a bit of panic as he righted his shoulders to allow some more space to breath.

"Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?" The voice that came from somewhere was shrill and made him cringe a bit at the suddenness of it. Suppose he might have to get used to this sort of thing if he way going to a place made to keep his kind safe. Gods he hoped this wasn't just a trap to get rid of the unwanted children of the gods. "Uh.. Sure, yeah, I've got my stuff with me." He responded with a forced assurance.

"Wonderful!" That word brought on a sight that made Miles freeze. Normally his instinct was to fight when in a state of panic yet when one is faced with the new reality of being in an invisible chair amongst the clouds, exceptions happen. The disabled demigod clutched his bag of cherished necessities as he waited in silence for this trip to be over. "We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible." Miles swallowed the lingering taste of breakfast sandwich that threatened to make a comeback. "That's great..."

The relief of getting back to solid ground was visible on his face. "Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination." Miles just nodded and quickly made his way further away from the strange being with a shrill voice and into a field with others, the reminder to give a review next time only haunting him by the idea that there would be a next time. He approached but kept a safe distance from them all, taking note of his new surroundings and the pleasant but awkward air amongst his peers.

A blonde girl had gotten the furthest, there was a group of people, his eyes traced over them with a hesitant suspicion. Appreciating that the field was suspiciously nice to walk on with just his usual walking attachment on his left leg. Checking his bag was still in the crook of his left arm and nothing had been left behind, he focused on getting closer to the front of the pack. A slight nod and friendly smile offered momentarily to Dawnelle if she ended up looking over at him.
"If you are gonna kill me, make it quick."
code by valen t.

Post 4

A few more people arrived, and Alexander took several mental notes of the others and the new guys. Aliviyah is energetic and too touchy. Aisling doesn't talk and communicates by a notebook, she's mute. Nina is clearly shy, doesn't like talking. Maybe lack of motivation. The Eddie guy is listening to music. Can't get a proper read on him. Noam just arrived, so can't see much about him so far. As he studied everyone, another guy shows up. He's unlike the others, clearly, he's been in a fight. Alex noticed scars on his arm and face. As well as a prosthetic leg. Very interesting... And then there was Dawnelle, Alexander felt weird about her. Not in a bad way, but he feels like there's something. He wasn't sure what it was. He studied her for a good minute. He then answered Noam's question.

"As far as I'm aware of, no one has entered that building yet. But since we're all demigods, we have to be careful. We don't know what lies inside that house, and several demigods gathered in one place? I'm surprised no monsters have attacked us. But, that's just my thoughts, what do you guys think?" Alexander asked the others. He figured he had no choice but to trust them, although he wants to keep his distance. This is an extremely weird situation, but cooperation is needed. Especially if a monster shows up.

"Also, I figured it's good to know who's parents is who. If someone or something attacks, we can have a good idea of our abilities. I guess I'll start off. I'm Alexander, Son of Zeus, Lord of the Sky." Alexander added. Strategy-wise, he thought it was a good idea. Although he doesn't want the others to see him differently just because of his parentage, the truth is inevitable, especially if a monster shows up and everyone is forced to fight...

Iason D. Montauc

Iason's head was stacked full of questions upon questions mixed with anxiety and anticipation.
He looked at the brown pouch on his desk and then through the window in his room. The sun was about to rise. He grabbed his belongings and snatched a cookie on his way out of his apartment and onto the complex roof. To him, it seemed absurd to trust an anonymous sender, but at least he'd have a good laugh if it all was just a prank.

Munching on the cookie, he got to the rooftop and set the pouch down. Let's see what mysteries you hold, Iason thought as he sat down in front of the pouch and gave it an ominous glare. In one swift motion, he pulled the ribbon and opened the pouch. Iason sat motionlessly as the pouch opened and revealed... nothing. He sat and thought about the possible explanations for this string of events.
The sudden change in air pressure caught him off guard and he let out a muffled cough. A cheerful voice spoke out,

"Good morning demigod! We thank you for choosing North Wind airlines! Are you ready for departure?"

Iason had to take a moment to clear his throat before answering any questions.

"A-are you a spirit?"

"Yes, I am. Now, are you ready for departure?"

"Uh... Yes! I'm ready!"

"Great!"

Iason stood up and picked up his leather suitcase. The air underneath him seemed to condense into a seat.

"Now please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible," the spirit spoke.

Before Iason could say anything, he was flung high into the sky and accelerated to incredible speeds. He tried to look down at what he was flying over, but the wind blowing into his face made it impossible for him to keep his eyes open. After what might have felt like mere seconds or hours, the invisible came to a gentle stop at a beautiful green meadow.

Iason stepped down onto the grass and made several deep breaths. The spirit continued,

"Thank you once again for choosing North Wind airlines..."

"...over other competition," Iason mumbled to himself grumpily. He raised his attention to his surroundings, looking over the lush meadow.

"Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination. Also, be sure to leave a rating on your next flight!"

"Sure, I'll do that," he responded, not paying any attention to the spirit anymore.

He straightened his vest and looked down at his now laying suitcase. Picking up the case, he noticed the fascinating flowers growing just beneath his feet. He kneeled and picked one, remarking the stiffness of its stem. He tried to sniff it but smelled nothing. Putting the flower into his case he looked up and saw a group of people in the distance. Those must be the other demigods, he thought and started a casual walk towards the group.

Once he got to the group, he tried to act as if everything was as it should be.

"
Hey... You must be the other demigod, am I right?" he said as confidentially as he could muster, but still missing a glimpse of uncertainty.​

/* ------ right side ------ */

/* ------ image 1 ------ */
Mood | Anxious And Curious But Catioutious

/* ------ image 2 ------ */

/* ------ image 3 ------ */
Tags | x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina), Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy (Miles) Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

/* ------ left side ------ */

Dawnelle Blake
As she journeyed through the meadow the house came more into view and the door was wide open, every window she saw gave a clear view of the place from the inside and even from a distance, it looked grand. Far better than any home she lived in...If only she got the chance to live in it alone. The more she thought about what life would be like, the less her distracted brain registered the background noise that was going on behind her but she wasn't oblivious to it for long. After a few minutes, the constant chatter and constant addition of new voices only succeeded to irritate her. She didn't care about who the voices were coming from- For all she knew it could have been a whole bunch of other wind spirits and her piolet ruined them all for her.
But she heard a familiar voice. She turned to it and inspected the growing crowd that had formed around the foot of the hill and almost as she was being guided to it by some outside force that wasn't her own free will, her feet began to move. As she did, however, she caught sight of a boy around her age. Inspecting him she could see that he lacked an arm. She gave him a small smile and nodded back his way to show that she, had indeed acknowledged him.
As if that would mean anything to him...

As she got closer to the group she got a look at the source. The voice that pulled her in was one she knew well.
The familiar and comfortingly enthusiastic girl waved at Dawnelle and with those piercing blue eyes that she had inherited from that ruthless father of hers she only stared at her in almost a kind of disbelief. By the time she had found the words for her old friend, she had been fawning over the;

"Beautiful gift that is this man's hair!!"
Dawnelle sighed as she then turned her sights to another male who spoke out, attempting to take up some leadership role. As she listened to him introduce himself she was quick to jump in herself.

"Dawnelle Blake. Also child of Zeus, aka king of cosmos, aka kings of kings, aka lord of the sky." She spoke with such casualness that even with the extended titles gave her father, it seemed as if she had no feeling for them and one would be correct to assume as much. They were, after all, just labels that he probably gave himself. As she gazed at the stranger her eyes almost radiated some kind of bitterness though her expression showed none. She was in fact more curious about the male than anything but it was often easy for people to mistake her emotions based on her countenance.

[/FONT]

Daughter of Zeus

© weldherwings.

Last edited:

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red

X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠

Mika entered his bedroom and placed the parcel on his bed. He sat across from it, leaning forward in his chair expectedly as if to spot anything out of the ordinary with the pouch. His mind wandered to the email he had received on his phone not too long ago. Mentioning others like him and the prospect of meeting them. It was the chance he had been waiting for since the day he discovered his abnormality. He let out a hum, finally deciding on his final decision as he stood up and instantly began roaming around the room. He gathered what he considered essential. A small satchel with a couple of notebooks and pencils for if he ever wanted to keep track of what he was about to witness, a photo of his grandparents, his cellphone, and the old book he purchased on Greek gods back when he first learned the identity of his father. The decorated iron dagger which was sheathed in its hilt was strapped to his waist and concealed underneath his poncho, a little something for extra protection just in case. He lifted the pouch in one hand, scanning the room as he thought to himself out loud.

“Am I missing anything…oh!” Mika made a beeline for his most treasured friend, gently placing his hand into the tank as the black snake slithered towards him, wrapping herself around his wrist instinctively. “I don’t think anyone would mind if I bring you, right Moura?” He cooed at the midnight-colored snake as he nuzzled her to his cheek.

He grabbed a few more items for his snake before leaving his room, rushing downstairs to see his grandparents sitting down at the kitchen table. Mika gave them both an earnest smile as he hugged the both of them. No words were exchanged, he had told them both before that he had to go find the truth for himself and it was what he intended to do. He gave them one final look before leaving through the front door. With the setting sun now over the horizon and pooling over the farm he had grown up on, Mika took a moment to take it all in not knowing when he would soon return.

He sucked in a deep breath, before nodding and pulling on the ribbon. He waited, noticing that nothing special was happening before a woman’s disembodied voice caused him to jump.

"Good evening, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?" The woman’s voice asked in his native tongue. Mika glanced around him, attempting to find where exactly the voice was coming from.

“I uh…yes?” He nodded slowly, clutching the satchel strap that was over his chest.

“Perfect! Just a moment please.”
Mika waited as he was instructed, letting out a surprised yelp as he was lifted and placed into a nonexistent seat. He quickly held his snake closer to him, taking caution to make sure she wouldn’t get blown away by the ride.

"We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times.” The voice instructed and Mika did as he was told before it continued. “In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."

The poor boy was still in the process of trying to let everything sink in before he was whisked away into the sky. The world around him now was a mixture of clouds and the orange-yellow hues from the sunset’s glow. Mika’s eyes widened in awe as he tried to take in as much of the sight as he could. The trip seemed too short once Mika was set onto the solid earth once more as the voice returned to speak to him again. "Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination." He unstrapped himself, hopping onto the grass as he quickly checked on his scaly friend. Mika gave the snake a smile, before turning his head to where he assumed his transportation was, giving it a hesitant wave as he began walking towards a field where he saw other individuals speaking to one another.

He approached them, noticing that English was the language being spoken the most. It was a language he was somewhat familiar with, one that he decided to learn during his time in grade school. He was able to pick up bits and pieces of the conversation here and there, but it was going too fast to the point he couldn’t keep up as well. Mika decided to linger just outside of the group and observe for a moment. They were a strange bunch, much different than the kids from back in his hometown. Then again, they were demigods and he wasn’t exactly considered as normal either.

After readjusting the satchel’s strap around him, Mika lifted the hand he had his snake wrapped around and waved, smiling widely to make a good first impression on anyone that noticed him. “Hello, I’m Michael…I go by Mika,” His voice sounded optimistic as he brought his hand back down to use his other free one to pet his snake. “I assume we’re all demigods, yes?”

mood: Awestruck | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x

Last edited:
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina looked around absently while the others spoke. She only Zeroed back in on the convo when a new person showed up. Which was starting to become pretty frequent. First was a man questioning the number of demigods missing from their little gathering. He didn’t seem to be fully invested in the conversation. Which was fine because she kinda wasn’t either. The field area was what had her attention at the moment. It was pretty and she kind of wanted to frolic and run around or something. Nina glanced back at the group when another person joined in on the chatting. He was tall and reliable looking. Kinda like a brick wall. Nina thought that was pretty cool, anyways, back to field watching.

Nina hadn’t spotted a single animal, not birds or bugs or squirrels. It was a little odd. But she tried not to worry too much. She had already done plenty of that. Alexander piped up next, he offered that everyone reveal their parentage so that they could be more informed incase they had to fight. He went first, revealing that his father was Zues. It made sense, he was the one to try and take initiative. And he was a little intimidating.

Another girl spoke up, she must’ve not been there before. Nina hadn’t noticed her. Her watched the girl introduce herself as Zeus’s other child. She mentioned Zeus’s many other titles with a casual tone. Nina had to assume she was being sarcastic, it was only a guess though. Nina wasn’t good with sarcasm. With those two done with their introductions Nina decided to pipe up. She couldn’t keep being nervous, it would make people not want to talk to her. She had to shove her feelings down and be happy. Her demeanor became brighter.

“I’m Aphrodite’s daughter, My name is Nina, for the people who just showed up.” She chirped briefly. Well, the title fit, she was very beautiful. One might have guessed it sooner if she hadn’t been wearily avoiding eye contact with everyone mere moments ago. It was like she flipped a switch and was suddenly not anxious anymore. Good for her, I suppose.

Another person approached and introduced themselves as Mika. Hey, remember when she was giving the group her full attention. Yeah- that’s not happening anymore. Now she’s giving heart eyes to the snake.

Eddie didn't even get a response to his question before another person arrived on the field. He walked up to them, and apparently hearing what Eddie had said, responded

"Give them some time, the day has only started."

Well- yeah, he supposed. Eddie assesed the new arrival. He was tall, Eddie would say to an excessive extent, and he had very long hair. He seemed annoyingly at ease, putting Eddie instantly on the defensive. He huffed and looked away, eyes cast down. Were his social skills that bad? He hadn't really thought before he spoke, he never did. Was he overthinking again?

Whatever. Who was this guy to tell him what to do anyway? Eddie was already regretting his decision to come here.

Eddie listened even as he continued pointedly not looking at the others, paying attention as one guy -Alexander- introduced himself as the son of Zeus. Another girl -Dawnelle- said she was the daughter of Zeus as two more people arrived. A girl called Nina was Aphrodite's daughter.

Eddie looked up from his phone. He may as well introduce himself now, as much as later.

"Eddie Grey, he/him. Child of Dionysus." Eddie always made sure to include his pronouns in an introduction, since his appearance could be confusing, especially as he liked to wear sports bras and nothing on top, so his feminine features were quite obvious.

It also served as something of a vibe check. If any of these people had an issue with him, he was absolutely gonna make it their problem. He let his eyes flicker from person to person, firey challenge behind them. He eventually stopped doing this to look at one of the newcomers, who had introduced himself as Mika. It wasn't him that Eddie was interested in though. He had a pet snake, at it was adorable. Eddie never had a chance to keep one, but he adored reptiles.

Eddie looked back down at his phone, but every now and then, he'd look up at the snake, or at whoever was talking, especially if introductions were happening. He wanted to remember people's names.

Clarissa’s eyes shifted from the brown pouch on her hostel desk to the sunrise peeking through the balcony window. Most, if not all, of the other hostel residents were still sleeping so she had all the privacy she could have hoped for in a place like that. With a tense breath, Clarissa lifted her tired body from the edge of the bed and made her way through the rundown building until she had her feet firmly planted in the center of the weed covered courtyard.

“Here goes absolutely nothing..”
She whispered as she separated the bag from it’s closure. For what felt like hours, Clarissa held her breath. Long, agonizing moments passed and nothing happened.

“Demigod..”
She grumbled,
“How absurd.”
She flung the bag onto the ground. How could anyone, especially her, be considered the child of a revered God? Clarissa turned on her heels and began to head back to her room when the air around her grew heavy. Her hands rushed to her chest and throat as her breathing became labored. Her lungs burned and a feeling of panic settled over her.

"Hello, Demigod. Thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?"
The chipper voice came from behind her. Clarissa spun around as she pulled her letter opener from her waistband.

“Who are you? What do you want?”
Clarissa’s voice was cold, some might even say emotionless. With the tip of her blade pointed at the entity, She stepped forward.

“There won’t be any need for that. I don’t intend to cause you any harm.”
The entity’s shrill voice raked against Clarissa’s ears and she winced in response to the noise.

“Are you really telling me this isn’t just a stupid joke?”
Clarissa’s voice was now full of curiosity, and maybe just a bit of hope.

“If you really thought that you wouldn’t have opened the bag. Now, shall we prepare to take off?”
The entity seemed to be in a hurry. Clarissa looked up and noticed the sun creeping further into the sky. Soon, the hostel residents would be awake and she had no idea how to explain what she was doing. She returned the letter opener to her waistband and sighed.

“Oh, what the hell, let’s go. It’s not like I was going to stay in this city much longer anyway.”
A soft smile slid across her lips as she spoke. The entity before her seemed to evaporate into the morning air as an invisible force scooped her up into a sitting position.

The entity sounded just like a flight attendant. Before Clarissa could ask anymore questions, or even search for the invisible seat belt, she was lifted into the sky.

Clarissa felt that she was moving unnaturally fast for being in a “plane,” but what was natural about any of the events that had just occurred? She closed her eyes as the wind pressed against her cheeks and when she opened them again she was on the ground. The field in front of her was covered in flowers, many of which she’d never seen, but somehow each and everyone of them were familiar to her somehow.

“How peculiar..”
She whispered to herself as she stepped forward.

"Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination."
The voice seemed to come from far above her,
"Be sure to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!"

“Yeah, I’ll do that.”
Clarissa smirked and waved a hand over her head, at the sky. She shrugged her shoulders and let out a deep sigh before moving forward through the field. In front of her she could see several people, but they were a good bit ahead of her and she hoped that she’d go unnoticed.

After a few minutes of walking Clarissa felt that she was getting far too close to the others, so she stopped to inspect the flowers. Her fingers caressed the petals and she thought about picking them, but killing the flowers for her own selfish desires felt wrong. Especially when she could appreciate them forever if they remained alive. Every flower she touched felt like it gave off a different energy and she wished she could stay there and talk silently with them until she herself became one with the Earth. However, the longer she sat in the grass and went from flower to flower, and petal to petal, the more odd the sensations got. An uneasiness creeped into her core. Something was horribly off about the field, but she just couldn’t put her finger on it. She became so mesmerised by the nature around her that it didn’t take long before Clarissa forgot she wasn’t alone.

Child of Demeter

Clarissa

• filler tab!

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: anxious

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

More and more people started arriving, that made Aisling fidgety, sure they weren't necessarily talking to her, but she was never really good with crowds of people. She was still holding up the notebook, so all the new comers could see and read it before talking directly at her. She couldn't really talk with anyone so she just stood there, observing them. So far she noticed most people were quite friendly, with the exception of a few. But before long she heard Alexander ask a question. She probably heard it first, since she somehow she ended up beside him. 'Who was your godly parent?' Luckily Aisling knew hers, and it looked like almost everyone here did. She grabbed her notebook and flipped to a new page and started to write on it.

"I'm the daughter of Iris, goddess of rainbows. But she's also a messenger of the gods, similar to Hermes I guess." She wrote on the page. She wanted to show it to Alexander first since he was the one who asked the question, but she could tell he wasn't one for physical contact, and neither was she frankly. And it wasn't like she could call his name to get his attention. So she compromised, she tiptoed and tapped on his shoulder and held up the notebook. Once he read it, she wrote something else on the notebook. "You're the son of Zeus, that's pretty cool. Do you have any powers?" She asked, holding up the notebook once more. awaiting his response.

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Post 5

Alexander listened to the others' responses. He attempted to hide it but was shocked to learn that Zeus had a daughter. Which means he had a sister. He felt his emotional barrier crack after hearing her reveal her identity. Judging by her tone and the way she said Zeus's titles, he could tell she didn't like Zeus. Which was relatable, Alexander spent years alone, with no signs from his father, not to mention Zeus left his mother, and if he hadn't left, maybe she'd still be alive... He felt his eyes water, but he forced his feelings down. Now is not the time to start crying, especially in front of the others. He took a quick deep breath and then felt a tap on his shoulder.

Aisling stood there and handed him the notebook. "Daughter of Iris, eh? That could prove very useful." Alex said. "Well, Iris and Hermes are both messagers, but Hermes mainly does godly mail service nowadays, and Iris does Iris messages." He added.

He watched as she wrote something else in her notebook and handed it to Alexander. Alexander read it and chuckled a bit. "Yeah, son of Zeus, it's not as good as it sounds. Every demigod has this smell to them. The more powerful your godly parent, the more powerful this smell is. The smell attracts monsters, being a son of Zeus, I have to fight daily. But there are benefits I guess. I do have some powers, for example, I can summon a powerful bolt of lightning. I can teleport by heavily focusing on a location, and I can detect electric currents nearby, as well as, being immune to any electric currents and shocks. I have a special ability where I can send out an electric shockwave. And sometimes, I put a bit of shock into my sword." He explained.

Well, this girl seems nice, at least she hasn't physically assaulted me yet. "Anyway, what about you? I'm curious about your abilities, I'm sure Iris provides some useful powers." He asked to Aisling.

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: slightly relaxed

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

Aisling listened intently to every word Alexander said, she was always a good listener, and anyone could see that. When someone was talking to her, that was usually her only focus, making sure she didn't miss any details. As she listened, she was surprised at the information he knew. She, herself, wasn't aware that demigods had certain smells of that they had to fight monsters, she never had to do them herself. She would make sure to ask him about them later, what they were like or what abilities they had. Since a lot of demigods were gathered in one place, the smell he was talking about must be quite strong, especially with 2 children of Zeus gathered in close proximity. But he soon answered her question about his powers, and boy were they cool. 'They're much cooler than mine.' was what Aisling thought to herself. It seemed that his powers were meant for combat and they seemed very strong. But soon he asked her a question about her powers. She began to write in her notebook once more.

"My powers aren't as strong or useful as yours. I can make minor illusions, about 5 by 5 feet. I have minot pyrokinesis, it very pretty actually, the flames are multicolored. Oh, I can also teleport like you! (although I can't do it alot, the firs time I used it, I fainted-). Oh, my eyes can change color as well, it's affected by my mood!" She wrote out the explanation on the page and handed him the notebook. As she gave him the notebook, she could feel herself getting more relaxed around Alex. If he looked, he could see her eye color change from grey to her usual brown.

She was pretty weak compared to him, her powers not really all that great for combat, maybe more better suited for a distraction role. She wondered what he would think of them, he was probably trying to figure out if she could be useful in a fight. Once he handed back the notebook, she wrote something once more.

"You said you use a sword, I can actually use a bow and arrow!" She handed back the notebook. Her bow and arrow she usually used was at home, she wasn't able to bring it for two reasons, one it would be luggage that would be hard to bring, and two it was broken at the moment. She smiled slightly, she felt that Alexander was nice.

º º code by ditto º º

Users who are viewing this thread

Back