• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
Post 9








Alexander was thinking about what the hell to do. One of them was now hurting that girl on purpose. She's clearly a hostage. And now, they wanted them to stand down? He heard one of the ladies speak another line of something, "Upon the day the first one is reborn, a defeat shall bring broken friendships and an era of love." As well as waved around her scissors. Alexander scrambled any thoughts on who these ladies could be... Alexander's eyes widened as he realized who he was facing... The trio... The scissors... Lines that sound awfully like a prophecy... He took a deep breath, but fear slowly built up inside him. He was facing off the three Fates. His hands trembled, while he sheathed his sword. Any and all confidence he had immediately faded away

He heard Noam say something about going to the house. You know, that doesn't sound too bad... "Guys," he yelled out to the others, "If I'm right, I think these ladies are the Fates. I would suggest following Noam, but that girl... We have to do something. Does anyone have any ideas?" He asked, attempting to gather the others around. He felt fear and concern growing quickly within him. For once, he didn't know what to do. He was completely scared shitless knowing his opponents could immediately kill him. He felt like he was 10 again when his first monster attacked on his birthday...






 

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
MOOD: On edge

OUTFIT:A black T-shirt, jeans, and glasses.

LOCATION: Standing between the rest of the demigods and the mcthree bitches
two
INTERACTIONS: Alexander, Iason, Noam, Clarissa

MENTIONS: Maja, Aliviyah, others
two
TL;DR: Son of Hermes hatches a plan to save Maja and get to safety
two
Miles Peterson

Miles felt his own confidence melt beneath the pressure of this other worldly elder warning him to put away his weapon. The sound of Noam pleading for logic was bordering on hollowing as these twelve children stood in the face of their greaters. Threatened by the reality that any one of them could be snuffed out. That is if those greaters were more organized than they were... Miles looked over to their blooming leader and felt helpless as he saw fear in those eyes as he turned to look back to him to see if anyone had any ideas. Dread tumbled through his gut as he wracked his mind to find a way to get the dozen demigods to the house.

That was when his gaze met Iason's and his previous words rang in his head behind the new prophecy. "I can sense someone's impending... expiration, I can leap between shadows, and I can create shields of darkness." In that moment, he truly couldn't be beside a better person for the job. The hope in his unscarred eye showed that. The mangled man closed the distance between them, putting his good arm on Iason's shoulder and leaning in to speak in a whisper. "I need you to do something really hard Iason... What are the chances you can leap to that nasty one's shadow?" He looked from Iason to the Fury with Maja in her claws. Looking to Alexander and nudging his head as though to invite him to this plan. "Iason, if you can do that, get between it and the girl, could you put up your shield to shove it away? That could give Alexander and I enough time to close the distance and Alexander, I need you to grab her, pick her up, do whatever you gotta do. Just don't attack, we need to run, defend, but not attack, got it?" He spoke with a respect that though Alexander was their leader, he needed him to not be a dumbass hero.

He glanced back to the bickering three. "We need to be more of a team than they are... Iason, you need to use your shield to keep a barrier between us and them as much as you can..." He squeezed his shoulder softly, "Can you do that for us?" It had been a long time since he had put this amount of trust in anyone. He only prayed to the gods that this wouldn't be a mistake.. That this stunt wouldn't get all of them killed. "On the count of three..." He whispered one last time. He had to trust that the others wouldn't fuck this up somehow. The glint of Aliviyah's golden bow and arrow caught his attention. She could be an issue. He raised his voice and let go of Iason, looking around at the rest but staring pointedly at Aliviyah. "Put down your weapons! We can't win this!" Not like that anyway... He looked back at Noam as Noam looked back at the group, the desperation in his eyes was healthy. He was worried the confidence was empty and foolishly placed with how over the top that man dressed. Maybe he could be trusted. Miles shook his pointed his hand to emphasize that Aliviyah was an issue.

Offering out his gym bag to Clarissa, a silent plea for her to put away her letter opener and help him get his things inside. "We need to run... Could you-" He pleaded with his bag dangling from his scarred stump of a left arm. Hoping the girl would just take it from him and run for the house instead of getting slaughtered in a battle even the fighters amongst them were seemingly now afraid of.
"If you are gonna kill me, make it quick."
code by valen t.
 
Last edited:

kakemha

One Thousand Club


Aisling Abbott


MOOD: fleeing


MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

They kept saying prophecies, it made Aisling feel a bit uneasy. But luckily she didn't need to do much. To her, it looked like Miles had come up with a plan that the short-ranged fighters would execute. That group would make a great team together, they are becoming more of a team and they have only just met. She saw Noam, he was running for the house, it really wasn't a bad idea. With Miles' plan, she thought if there were less people in the battle field, the smoother time they will have to execute this plan he has. 'Oh Gods, let this work.' She thought to herself as she started running towards the front door of the house. She always kept her guard up however, they didn't know what the Fates could and would do.

She ran through the front door of the house, with no run in complications. Although she was getting anxious, if this plan didn't work, then it would mean disaster for the entire group. She found a window that showed a pretty good view of what was going to happen. Watching intently, she hoped and prayed this would go to plan. Aisling's eyes turned grey once more, anxiety filling her, hoping the group would be safe.


º º code by ditto º º
 
Last edited:

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
Post 10










Alexander saw Mile's gesture and quickly got over to him quickly. Miles explained the plan, Iason will shadow travel into the Furies shadow- which Alexander didn't even know there was a Fury, his heartbeat increased a bit- and would get between the Fury and the girl, then he would summon a shield and knock it back. Miles told Alexander to grab her and to not attack the ladies, just a grab and go. "I wasn't planning on fighting immortal beings that decide my fate," he said to Miles.

Miles started to count to three but then yelled at the others in the back to stand down. As he went to Clarissa, Alexander pulled his sword out, he wasn't planning on attacking, he was going to use the sword as a way to block any attacks. Alexander cursed. He wished he had a shield or something, but it's better than nothing. He was ready to go once Iason shadowed travel. Once the plan started, Alexander wouldn't allow himself to hesitate. As hard as it was, he forced himself to push down any fears, and force on the task at hand.

It wasn't going to be easy, but he knew that. If it meant saving a life, he'll do it. He noticed eariler that when he stepped up as the "leader", no one really seemed to object in any way. He didn't realize how his expressions and emotions might have affected the others... So he took a deep breath and stared at the "ladies". He purged any fear he showed in his expression and waited for the plan to begin.











 
Last edited:

Edgy Boi

your local feral trauma goblin
As soon as Eddie heard Noam's frantic yell, he picked up his bag and bolted to the house. Now that it wouldn't seem like a cowardly betrayal, he was more than happy to get the fuck out of there. He sprinted to the door, getting inside as fast as he possibly could. He looked back out at the field. Some of the other demigods appeared to be staying, still trying to save the girl. Eddie could understand that, but he felt guilt curl in his stomach, knowing he would never do the same. It wasn't even that he was shit in a fight, although he was, it was also just that he wouldn't go out of his way to save someone he didn't know. He knew that made him a bad person, but if it was him or them, he'd save himself every time. But- maybe, this time, he could try to help, even from the sidelines.

"What do we do? We need to help them - should we search the house?" Eddie spoke quickly, flapping his hands anxiously. He looked up at Noam, since he at least seemed to know what was going on. Eddie's knowledge on Greek Mythology was admittedly lacking, especially for a demigod. "Who - what are they?" Eddie asked, holstering the two knives still clutched in one hand, just to have something to do. He felt so helpless, but he was so incredibly glad that it wasn't him out there. He gradually started to stim more and more, clenching and unclenching his hands, cracking his knuckles and pacing back and forth.

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy
 

kakemha

One Thousand Club


Aisling Abbott


MOOD: calm down dude


MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

Although she was watching out the window, she noticed more people start to run to the house, while the team stood strong. She knew what they were up against, and they would need all the luck and coordination in the world to pull off whatever they were planning. However, it seemed not everyone was as composed as she was. As seen from Noam earlier, who made no attempt to try and get into a fighting stance. 'I can't blame him though.' People had different reaction to different situations, Aisling was lucky her reaction was to stay as composed and clam as she could be. But soon a sound caught her ear, footsteps pacing back and forth in the doorway and a sort of panicked voice. She shifted her gaze to the source of the sound, it was Eddie. He looked nervous, panicked, and a lot of different emotions at the same time.

She knew that being panicked wasn't good for anyone, but then she heard something that she could use to help him calm down. Who were the old ladies? Well Aisling knew, for the moat part who they were, they were the Fates, three sisters who controlled mortal's fates and destiny. But it looked like Eddie didn't know of them. She grabbed her notebook, flipped to a clean page and started writing. She wrote down everything she knew about the Fates and who they were. It only took a couple minutes for her to write everything she knew, she was lucky all these years of writing made her very fast at writing. Now all she needed to do was get his attention, she had an idea.

Walking over to the door way once more, she clutched the notebook in her hands and went for it. Aisling took the notebook and hit him with it, that was sure to get his attention, well enough to stop pacing. When Eddie's attention was on her, she offered him the notebook with the explanation of the Fates. She hoped this was calm him slightly, or more hopefully, calm him down a lot. She knew it may take sometime to process, it's always hard to learn about the demigod world and the world of the gods.She wondered what his next move would be.

Edgy Boi Edgy Boi


º º code by ditto º º
 
Last edited:

Major_Goofball

Your friendly spacefaring neighbour

Iason D. Montauc

Iason tried his best to not get hazed or weakened by the stressful situation. As he did so, he noticed more and more people heading full speed towards the house. But not him. He set out to help Miles and Alexander with whatever plan they'd come up with. But as he slowly started to realize who the three women were, the situation got even more stressful. He stood motionlessly wide-eyed with his mouth slightly open, staring at the Fates.

Miles came up to him and put his arm on Iasons shoulder. Iason snapped back from the fear-induced stiffness and looked at Miles.

As Miles leaned toward him and whispered the plan, he nodded at every second word. He could feel his heart beating faster than ever and a drizzle of adrenaline sharpening his senses.

What have I got myself into? he cried out in his mind. Will I be able to do that? What if I fail? No! I've got to help!

He clenched his fists and put down his briefcase.

"I'll do it! A-at least I'll do my best!"

Heart pounding and palms sweating, he prepared himself to leap into his own shadow on Miles's command.​
 

Minte

Drinker of Tea








The longer the young woman’s eyes lingered on the three strange entities the more uneasy she felt. A voice behind her mumbled something about a group called the Fates. She wasn’t unfamiliar with the name. Clarissa’s many hours of research had provided her with endless tidbits of information about Greek Mythology, and the Fates had given her more than a few existential crises. The thought of snuffing out a life with a snip of a thread chilled Clarissa to her utter core. However, none of the pictures she’d looked at in the past held a candle to the horrifying visage before her, so it was no wonder she didn’t recognize them. She started to wish she’d just stayed in the house.

“Those aren't just monsters! We can't fight them…”
The voice burned against her ear drums again, more demanding this time. She turned away from the misty field and watched as a tall, long-haired man motioned for everyone to retreat inside. Her eyes shifted from the man to the poor girl standing helpless in the field, and then back again when she heard a different voice that seemed to address her personally.

"We need to run... Could you…"
A man, scarred and amputated, offered her his bag. He needed her help? Of course he couldn’t fight and hold his bag at the same time, but even so Clarissa was taken off guard. After a few moments of processing his request, realization settled into the bottom of her stomach. She slid the letter opener she held back into its sheath until she felt the hilt settle into the divots on each side. She sighed in frustration and looked back to the beautiful girl among the wicked women standing in front of the group. Clarissa’s eyes glimmered with hopeless remorse.

“Oh…Fuck it, just don’t get yourself killed.”
She mumbled as she yanked the bag off of his arm and turned on her heels. She walked briskly back to the front door of the house, as her legs were shaking far too much to carry her any faster. Clarissa paused next to the dark-haired man that had warned them originally. She spoke softly, never looking up from the ground,
“I don’t know what I was thinking. I can’t do this.”


The petite figured woman then retreated inside, returning to her spot along the bannister at the base of the stairwell, letting the bag she carried flop on the floor beside her. Her back fell roughly against the intricate design that supported the railing and slid down it until she was resting on the floor. Her fingers found their way to her lips and she began to pick and pull at them. They turned red as her constant attack transformed them into raw, bloody wounds. A nervous habit, and Clarissa was unbearably nervous. She thought the anxiety was going to eat her alive. Her breathing grew labored and panic settled into every corner of her mind. Her limbs shook as if she was freezing, but in fact she was burning up. Clarissa was certain that she was, once again, about to watch helplessly as innocent people died.

The nervous blonde wiped her lips along the back of her hand, smearing blood from wrist to knuckle. She shivered at the sight before taking a few long deep breaths and looking around the room. Clarissa was far from alone as several others had also retreated inside and she began to feel slightly better about her cowardice. Again, her mind shifted to the dark haired beauty that had been taken hostage outside. Wanting to help the girl, but being unable to fight effectively, Clarissa tried to come up with a solution of her own.

They had been told that the house was their destination, so it was clear that the intention was for each of them to enter as soon as they arrived. However, they had lingered outside for too long and it had left them vulnerable. The house had to have some sort of answer buried within it.

Clarissa pulled herself off of the floor and walked further into the house where a living room, just as luxurious as the foyer, was located. She figured that there was a kitchen on the first floor as well, and that she’d find bedrooms on the upper floor. It was a fairly standard layout, just decorated with upper-class furnishings. She thought for a long while about where the owner of the house would be hiding. Deciding that there were plenty of people to explore the ground floor, Clarissa returned to the base of the stairs and slowly, carefully climbed them. She listened closely for any sounds of life as she rose to the second floor landing, but she wasn’t lucky enough to receive any clues about the homeowner’s whereabouts just yet.








Child of Demeter



Clarissa








  • filler tab!
 

x_Tasia_X

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏-𝚋𝚘𝚢
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina slowly nodded at Mika, brushing her hand over part of Moura’s body, securing its place on her shoulders. She didn’t know what to do or how to react to this, her body was screaming at her to run away like she always did. But one of those ladies was holding someone potentially very important to heras a hostage. She gritted her teeth. She hated feeling useless.

Nina’s head raised as she looked at Noam as he frantically called for everyone to run, saying that they wouldn’t be able to take down this enemy. Nina knew that, deep down. But she didn’t want to abandon the person they were holding. That was her sister, it had to be! Nina’s expression grew increasingly nervous as she frantically looked around. There wasn’t anything Nina could do, she would end up getting in the way even if she tried to help, everyone here was better than her in this situation. If she acted recklessly then she could end up getting her half-sister killed. She gritted her teeth. But she wanted to be the one to save her sister. She knew it was selfish but she wanted to be someone reliable who took action and helped out like Alexander or Noam. She wanted to do… something- But she was weak.

Nina was about to run when she noticed Aliviyah appearing hesitant to try and leave the battle, a glimmer of hostility still in her gaze. That could get her killed, even though Aliviyah could be too much at times she didn’t want any harm to come to the girl.

Nina pushed her way to the archer and tugged her arm towards the house, glancing up at her with slightly panicked doe eyes. Hopefully panicked enough to make her feel guilty and want to do what she asks.

“Come on- need to get inside as soon as possible!” She pleaded, worry marked her expression. She attempted to pull Aliviyah towards the house, she wasn’t sure if the other girl would follow or pull her arm back. She would have to see.

RedOcean RedOcean


coded by: s e v e n s e v e n
 

Scribbnauts

Head empty.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red


X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠
The situation was getting worse as each second ticked by. Mika was caught in an internal battle with himself on whether or not he should just turn tail and run. He was snapped out of his train of thought as a voice called out to him and the others to abandon the idea of fighting. If they were all truly outmatched then they didn’t stand a chance to even make an attempt to save the girl that was being kept as a hostage. Mika’s gaze briefly went back to the house when he saw a few others retreating, and he considered teleporting there and potentially bringing a few others with him to lessen the risk of casualties.

Mika took a couple of hesitant steps back, staring at the others still in front of him. Fighting right now would be a mistake and he wasn’t confident in his own abilities as is. He was barely able to fight off the monster that attacked his family farm, taking on these three old women would possibly be a death sentence, especially since some of the other demigods knew who or just what they were.

His gaze finally went to where Nina was, watching as she attempted to plead with one of the girls. He noticed Moura still securely wrapped close to her and opted to wait for just the right moment to plan his escape. The last thing he wanted to do was incidentally put anyone in harm's way.


mood: Fearful | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x

 

RedOcean

She Of Time
Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge House
Sceptical & Hesitant
Reference above
interactions

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina) Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy (Noam)

Aliviyah's golden eyes narrowed in concentration as she held her form, her gaze following the floating goddesses until she heard another familiar voice that she still refused to meet the eyes of. The only reason she did anyway was because of the light force that made her loosen the grip on the arrow she had ready. Aliviyah returned the bow to her side with the golden arrow still resting against the bowstring with the help of her experienced hold on the nock which hung from between her index and third finger.

Full of irritation for the third interruption that threatened to make her lose her focus, Aliviyah turned to Nina with a look that expressed her displeasure. Fairly quickly though it melted to one of confusion. She looked down to the girl's hand then back to her face and for the quickest moment, Aliviyah took the split second to admire Nina who was true to her parentage as a daughter of the love goddess Aphrodite. It'd be a lie to say that she wasn't just as beautiful, if not then even more than Maja especially up close. Looking into the eyes of the girl though she felt more than heard her plea to flee to safety with her.

She looked between Maja and Nina then with a sigh, both the bow and arrow faded in golden light followed by her quiver and the ammunition that came with it.
"Let's go..." She then mumbled as she took the girl by the hand and began making her way through the field and towards the house. By the time she had made it to the door, she had let Nina go as she stared at Noam's hair. Letting herself once again be enchanted by his silky waves as the intense situation now behind her grew to be a distant memory. As if she'd die if she didn't, Aliviyah ran a hand through his hair once before retreating into the house. As she walked into the Foyer, however, she found Dawnelle staring into the living room but not moving past the doorway to walk in. The blonde looked to be frozen in place...It was as if the daughter of Zeus had been frightened by something far worse than the fates. The only question...

What was it?


coded by natasha.
 
Last edited:

RedOcean

She Of Time







/* ------ right side ------ */





/* ------ image 1 ------ */
Mood | Increasingly Scared & Worried


/* ------ image 2 ------ */


/* ------ image 3 ------ */
Tags | No One (Open For Interations)




/* ------ left side ------ */



Dawnelle Blake
When she had made it into the house, she was relieved to be freed of the voices that plagued her mind outside the walls of the home. On the outside where three demon ladies had one of them held hostage for reasons that they didn't see as important enough to say. She wasn't out there anymore though and talking a deep calming breath in followed by a short exhale out, she continued into the kitchen from the Foyer. Curious about what it was filled with, she opened cabinets filled with boxes of popcorn and pasta and even marshmallows while others were filled with canned goods, condiments, and seasons/spices. Opening the fridge, Dawnelle could see an endless array of refrigerated ingredients and pre-prepared foods for those among the group who couldn't cook worth shit. Her eyes widened as she scanned over the three years' worth of food that had somehow managed to all be in one place. Though, if she was the owner and had been expecting more than ten demigods to live in their home for what could very well be the rest of their lives, she'd make sure to stock up on goods as well. Rather the reason is that she didn't want to take the trip to the house later or because they valued the amount of nutrition and proteins the growing demigods got each day.

After she finished going through the multiple different and foreign things that she saw in the still surprisingly filled kitchen, she had made her way into the living room. The moment she set foot in it though her heart stopped.
Quite literally.
She clawed at her chest for a good five minutes as an invisible weight came down on her lungs with blunt force. Though the feeling was temporary, the second it stopped, her chest still ached. Dawnelle took the short moment of peace to catch her breath as she let the dull pain die down. Slowly moving her hand from her chest she turned to look around and see who was by her. She could have sworn that she had seen someone else enter the house before her but perhaps they had moved on to another room. Dawnelle ran a hand through her blonde hair, that action being a nervous habit of hers.

Just as she had calmed herself again, she heard them again. The voices once again returned this time screaming,
"Listen! Watch! LOOK!" The intensity was a whole new thing compared to the one firm voice that yelled at her earlier. She uttered a greek curse and practically stomped towards the couch where the voices only grew louder, giving the girl a nightmarish headache. She couldn't hear herself think anymore and it felt as if every thought that came to mind, every opinion, every word she wanted to say was being destroyed completely by the violent loud screams of the people in her mind. Voices that she was now sure that no one else but her could hear.
As she was just on the brink of losing it, they all silenced the very moment she faced the television the hung on the wall in front of the couches and when she once again looked to the doorway, she saw Aliviyah standing there looking confused, worried, and scared herself.

Her friend might just have witnessed her little episode.


"Aliviyah, please....Can you use it? Please, it keeps happening!" Dawnelle was quick to ask the girl as desperation showed itself in the form of a voice crack though her eyes remained as cold as ever.





Daughter of Zeus

© weldherwings.
 
Last edited:

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
MOOD: On edge

OUTFIT:A black T-shirt, jeans, and glasses.

LOCATION: Standing between the rest of the demigods and the mcthree bitches
two
INTERACTIONS: Alexander, Iason

MENTIONS: Others, the mcthree bitches
two
TL;DR: Son of Hermes initiates the plan to save Maja and get to safety
two
Miles Peterson

The Son of Hermes had been through enough to understand as much as he was stuck being alone at the end of the day, he desperately needed others. The anxiety of a man who'd been through hell on Earth thrived within him. Yet he stood amongst swirling fog, with two peers beside him as the rest retreated upon command and convincing. Every hair on his body stood on end as he could feel his fingertips tingling with anticipation. Alexander's words ringing in his ear, "I wasn't planning on fighting immortal beings that decide my fate-" He let out an anxious chuckle. He didn't plan on it either...

Miles watched as those who needed to retreat, did so, some slower to do so, but even still... One by one... His voice caught in his throat as he watched. A grateful mutter stumbled from his lips as Clarissa took his gym bag from him and ran. The weight relieved from him yet, it felt replaced by a reality that his plan could ruin it all anyways. They were all demigods... Running. There was something deeply unnerving about that to him. Yet hearing Iason agree to go along with his borderline ballsy plan, he turned to look at him, a genuine respect in his eyes. A little grin tugging at his damaged cheek. "Good-" He saw enough were retreating to the house that it became apparent that it was now or never. Miles adjusted himself and swayed between his feet, prepping himself mentally. Looking over at Iason and Alexander, he muttered under his breath, "One- Two-" He began running as he said, "Three-"

Just like any demigod, Miles could run, not as fast as a son of Hermes might, nor as fast as Alexander probably could- But he ran with a fury and determination in each step. His stride was perhaps awkward to look at, but he was far faster than any normal man ought to be. His eyes scanning over the two fates but his target was Maja, not the fates nor the fury behind her. Anticipating Iason's leap without a moment of hesitation. Glancing to see if Alexander was at his side as he left the fog swirling up a path behind him.
"If you are gonna kill me, make it quick."
code by valen t.
 

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
Alexander ~ Post 11










Alexander saw some of the others retreating to the house. Few remained. He looked back at the Fates, beings of pure power. He was still confused about the Fates being here, after all, weren't they with the gods? But Alexander couldn't focus on that. He looked at the girl, one of the lady's claws was deep into her flesh. He couldn't allow this torment to continue on, the girl was in danger. He committed a silent prayer to his father. Zeus, please, for years, I've been alone. Surviving alone. I've never really asked anything from you, and if I had, you haven't responded. Please, if I die... At least make sure the girl is safe... It's the least you could do, I don't have any sacrifices, but please...

He zoned out for a moment in his prayer, when he heard Miles approaching. And then, Miles started counting down. "One, two- three," the moment Miles said three, Alexander started running. There was still a gap between them and the Fates, he figured by the time he and Miles got there, Iason should have already shadowed travel. He wasn't sure how that ability worked exactly, as its limitations, but he couldn't start doubting it now. He knew he needed speed, he ran as fast as he physically could. Tapping into his demigod strength. As he ran, he reviewed what he needed to do. Just grab the girl, and go. Just grab and go. He was completely focused on his task, he knew he couldn't allow anything or his feelings and fear to get in the way.









 

Major_Goofball

Your friendly spacefaring neighbour

Iason D. Montauc

Iason clenched his fists in fear. Not only for his own life but for the lives of others. For a moment he contemplated if this all was a good idea or not. He looked at Miles, who looked back at him with a glimpse of respect. That sent cold shivers down his entire body. The amount of trust they had in him was astonishing.

Miles started the countdown.

"One..."

With a sigh, he kneeled and put his hand on the ground. A big oval shape started to rise from the ground under Iasons hand as he pulled it up. It was 1,1 meters (3'7") in length, dark grey, and almost transparent. It attached itself to Iasons right hand with no apparent physical structure.

"Two..."

Iason turned to face his own shadow, away from his colleagues.

"You ready for this, ol' pal?" he said jokingly letting out a small nervous laugh and leaned towards the shadow.

"Three!"

As Miles and Alexander started running, Iason dove head first into his own shadow. He disappeared for a brief moment but reappeared in Majas shadow. He stood up and shoved the fury back with his shield, releasing Maja from its grip.

"
Quickly!" he shouted to Maja as he quickly helped her up on her feet. He hoped that Miles and Alexander would arrive in time to help the girl to safety, but if not, she had to run herself.

He gripped his right arm with his free one and readied himself for if the Fates would strike.​
 

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
Alexander ~ Post 12










Alexander was running straight for the girl, he was unsure of what the Fates would think of this. From their expressions, he guessed they might have been even shocked. He wouldn't blame them, anyone would have thought it was crazy. But he continued on nevertheless. Sensed Miles behind him, and then he saw it. Iason shadowed traveled right into one of Fate's shadows. This is it. This might actually fucking work, he thought to himself. He even smiled, despite the three ladies that were so powerful, they could decide even Zeus's fate. He wasn't without fear, every step he took closer to the Fates, he felt dread, fear. It was like getting shot over and over again. His body, his survival instincts screamed at him to run away, to leave, but he forced all of that down.

The girl looked so pale, she looked like she was about to just drop dead. As Iason pushed the Fate holding the girl back, and then got his shield out. Alexander quickly grabbed the girl and carried her in his arms. The wound, caused by one of the Fates, looked pretty deep. He wasn't exactly an expert when it comes to injuries, but he was sure that would leave a few scars. At least she was still breathing.

"Don't worry, you're safe," he said to her while beginning to pant.

He continued to run towards the house.









 
Last edited:

RedOcean

She Of Time









scroll








Daughter Of Aphrodite



Maja S.













mood

Confused and Minorly Worried















location

Violet Refuge ----> Home











interactions

The group











tags

N o p e -















For the moment that the demon of a goddess had eased it's hold and grip on her shoulder, Maja took to thank the gods. She brought a shaky hand to her wound which had begun to burn and lightly ran her fingers over the skin surrounding her bloodied skin and even with her just barely touching it, she could still feel the very present sting that came with the contact. She winced but quickly moved her hand when the violent goddess once again dug her nails further into Maja's skin, even piercing parts of her neck.

Maja's eyes stung. She wanted to scream from the pain alone but fear had her voice caught in her throat as she once again heard hissing. Through the threatening sound, she could also hear the others ahead of her. Judging by the sound and the increase in the volume of the she-demon's, Maja could guess that her fellow demigods were fast approaching. In what felt like the blink of an eye, Maja had been in the arms of a stranger. She couldn't tell if it had been because of her wound or not but even given her situation, she found him to be rather handsome. Her eyes flickered over to the house he was sprinting towards when the loud and shrill shrieking cut through the air like a hot knife through butter and filled her ears.
The fates were not happy. But the one Fury was the first to act.

Giant midnight black bat wings unfolded on her back as her cold blood-shot eyes glared pointedly at the son of Hades. The snakes that made up her hair snapped at the other male who ran with Maja. In her hands, she now carried a brass-studded scourge. Ready to strike all demi-gods on sight, she pointed her whip towards the house while one of the other fates began to scold the fury by angrily clanking her scissors at the winged being she was being forced to work with. The last member simply stared watching at Alexander carried their hostage off, her single socket with an eye, twitching in something like irritation. Then she let out a blood-curdling scream that would have made any mortal's throat bleed as she pointed a boney finger at them.

"GET THE GIRL!"
At her command, her sister and the fury paused their bickering to chase after the demigods, paying the other two no mind as they both glided across the field.




♡coded by uxie♡
 

x_Tasia_X

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏-𝚋𝚘𝚢
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina watched Aliviyah, her expression didn’t falter even when Aliviyah looked at her with displeasure. Despite her feeling a little more anxious internally. She only relaxed a little bit when Aliviyah’s expression softened. She let out a shaky, but slightly relieved sigh when Aliviyah took her hand and started running towards the house. Nina followed Aliviyah to the house, immediately feeling less threatened as she got to the doorway. Nina glanced at Aliviyah as she let go of her hand to play with Noam’s hair. She was slightly confused, but ended up brushing it off. Maybe it was therapeutic or something.

She turned away from the doorway and stayed out on the porch, watching the confrontation with the fates and the fury from there. Her supernatural eyesight served her well and she could see every detail. She was watching when Iason popped out from Maja’s shadow and pushed the fury off of her and Alexander came in and grabbed Maja, making a run for the house. Her breath hitched, she heard a terrible screech. From the fury, Nina assumed. Then she heard one of the fates scream, horrible and bloodcurdling. She felt awful, and a shiver went down her spine. It commanded the others to get the girl. That’s when Nina knew she had to do something.

Nina leaned over the fencing and took a deep breath letting out a loud whistle, praying that the birds would follow like they did the rare times he used this power. Nina waited, with her breath held until she heard the flapping of numerous sets of wings and the whistle of cuckoos. She let out a shaky breath and watched as the flock of black birds swarmed towards the fury and the fates. They broke up into three groups and went after each of the supernatural creatures individually. Their wings should block their visions and disorient them for at least enough time for them to get to the house.

Nina bit her lip, Please be enough.



coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

 

kakemha

One Thousand Club


Aisling Abbott


MOOD: saving them


MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

She hoped reading up on the Fates, she hoped Eddie would calm down. But she wouldn't be able to. She took her eyes off of the group outside, and wasn't exactly sure what was happening. She stepped away from Eddie, leaving him with her notebook, and went to look outside. Her eyes widened. They had succeeded, to a certain degree. But something surprised her, a fury working with the fates, as she heard the bloodcurdling scream and command to get the girl. Her palms flew to her ears, she hated loud noises. But the girl, 'Is she safe?' was what she thought as her eyes scanned for the girl in question. Aisling found her only a moment later, she was in the arms of Alexander running towards the house with the fury and fates after them.

'There's no way you can outrun them.' Was the first thought Aisling thought of when she saw them. They needed to stall them so that Alexander would be able to get into the house, them getting in the house may be what they need to get the furry and fates off of their back, for now at least. She knew her illusions would help, but she wasn't exactly sure was to show them. 'What would make them stop? What would catch their attention?' Was the thoughts running through her mind. But she could think of nothing, but she heard and saw another things that surprised her. A flock of birds, swarming them. She wasn't sure which demigod had the ability to summon birds, but this would help make Aisling's illusions look more realistic, more likely to work.

With that, she had an idea on what to show them. 'The girl', she could show them Maja, since they seemed to be so fixated on getting her. As the flock of bird's attacks, Aisling conjured an image of Maja running out of the house. She got a good enough look at her when Alexander was carrying her to make a convincing illusion. She hoped this would catch the fates and fury's attentions. She made the illusion of her running out of the house and into the woods. She wasn't exactly sure how long her illusion would last, but she needed to try to leave the illusion alive for as long as possible and to get it away from the house. 'Gods, I'm going to have to go on a chase, aren't I?'



º º code by ditto º º
 

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)
Alexander ~ Post 13










Alexander was getting closer and closer to the house, but he heard a loud scream. He did a quick look behind him and saw one of the Fates and a Fury coming right at him. He knew he could probably outrun the Fate coming after him, but he knew he didn't stand a chance against the Fury. It was moving quickly, and it would catch up to him soon. He cursed silently. He noticed the girl was looking at him for a moment, with a weird face. But he brushed it off as confusion. Anyone would be confused when they were facing their end and someone suddenly grabs them. He knew the girl's weight was slowing him down, but he couldn't do anything about that. He debated his options.

One, he could continue running, but eventually, the Fury would catch up. Two, he could stand and fight, but that's not really an option either. He could use his powers, but he might kill Miles or Iason, as far as he knew, they weren't immune to lightning. He was frustrated, there was no way he could save the girl. But then, he saw something in the corner of his eyes, his eyes widen, as he saw a bunch of... birds? He couldn't count how many there were. They started to swarm the Fates and the Fury. He was full of shocked and confused, but he couldn't waste his time. He forced himself to go faster. He didn't know how long those birds could hold off a Fury, but he didn't have time to think. His body was overflowing with fear, he started to feel his legs burn, he started to pant more. He forced himself onward, his body was full of adrenaline, his heart bounded like a brick against his chest.

And then, he saw... the girl? He did a double-take. She was running from the house, but he was carrying her? Then he noticed Aisling, and the pieces were coming together for him. The others must have noticed the situation and were helping out. For a moment, he thought there was no way he could survive this. A sense of gratefulness and relief flooded over him. He made a mental note to thank them when this is all done.

Alexander and the girl, (he realized he needed to ask what her name was later, he couldn't keep on calling her "the girl") were getting closer and closer to the house. At this point, the house was very visible, he was so close, and with the Fury distracted, he could actually make it. He started forming a plan in his mind. If he-, no, when he made it to the house, he would drop the girl off. He planned on going outside, and zapping the Fury, since, at this point, it was in the sky, and isolated. He hoped this would paralyze or even knock it for a minute or so. If it does, it could give the others outside enough time to run to the house. He wasn't worried too much about the Fates. He remembered all three Fates are needed to actually kill someone, they could still physically harm the others, but hopefully Miles and Iason, and whoever else is outside can outrun them. He figured it was a decent plan, although he'd be knocked out once he committed a blast. If he wanted to knock out the Fury for a minute, he'd need to summon everything he had. While they were immortal, that doesn't mean they can't sustain physical damage. Even gods have scars from certain battles, he thought.

And so, he continued running, only a few feet from the porch...









 

Minte

Drinker of Tea








After quickly looking around the second floor landing, Clarissa started down the hallway in front of her. She examined door after door, reading the plaques adorning each of them. The bedrooms were labeled with the name of a God or Goddess. Assuming it was to identify which Demigod belonged in each room, Clarissa decided not to invade their privacy. However, it didn’t stop her from wondering which room she belonged in. Moving on to the other doors in the area, she found an office and a lounge. The girl huffed and ran a hand over the back of her neck as she tried to search her brain for a memory that might point in the direction of the mysterious homeowner, but in the end she was still just as clueless as before. Deciding to investigate a little more closely, she made her way into the lounge and scanned the square space with interest. Her eyes fell upon three plants spread across the room, all unique to one another.

Along the far wall was a large potted plant which Clarissa identified as Huperzia, a natural memory enhancer typically used to increase focus. She smiled and walked further into the room stopping at the coffee table in the center to examine the bouquet sitting upon it. Chamomile, Lavender, and Jasmine were all tucked tightly into a decorative vase. Each of the three plants were known to have a relaxing effect on the body. Clarissa picked a few of the blooms and tucked them into her pocket for later. She knew she’d have trouble sleeping here and needed something to ease her nerves. The petite woman then made her way to the final plant in the room, sitting atop a fireplace in the corner. She brushed her fingertips along the stems and hummed to herself happily as she realized it was Yarrow, a plant thought to be first used by the ancient Greeks to staunch bleeding.

Clarissa pulled the largest stem from the Yarrow, thinking it’d be useful in treating the dark-haired beauty held hostage in the field below. Except, there was no guarantee that the girl would survive. Again, the harvested plant was placed into Clarissa’s pocket along with some Huperzia now that she was standing beside the large leafy foliage.

Continuing along the far wall, the blonde took notice of a glass-paned door. Beyond the door appeared to be an abundance of greenery, more than Clarissa had ever seen in one place. She could see a large variety of plants and with her interest peaked she stepped through the door and into the garden.

“Hello..?”
Clarissa called out cautiously, letting the door close silently behind her. With unsure footsteps the woman walked further into the lush room, letting her head turn corners before the rest of her body. She was worried that something was hiding amongst the plants, but with the rest of the house being free of strangers she tried to quell her anxiety.








Child of Demeter



Clarissa








  • filler tab!
 

Scribbnauts

Head empty.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red


X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠
As he saw more and more of the others retreat to the house, Mika thought now was a good time to make his move. He wasn’t going to be of much help in a fight, especially since he wasn’t as strong with his own abilities as is. Mika took in a deep breath and tried to focus on his own energy. He took a glance at the house behind him before closing his eyes and trying to visualize it.

“Alright…I’m on the…porch? Yea, go there.” He muttered to himself, trying his best not to let his mind wander to other places. A few more seconds passed by before Mika felt a shift in the air around him. The familiar scent of grapes followed by the sounds from the Fates had distanced themselves. He opened one eye first, noticing he was now standing at the front porch of the house that he was to stay in. A brief feeling of relief came over him at how quick he was able to use his ability, though his focus lingered on the Fates for a moment. A series of questions went through Mika’s mind. Like, what was their purpose and why were they appearing now before the demigods? What if there were more like them that wanted all the demigods dead.

As the Fates let out their bloodcurdling screech, he froze. It was unlike anything he had ever heard before. It was something unnatural, completely out from the mortal world. Mika saw the others taking a stand and it was at that moment he wished his abilities were more offensive. But he couldn’t be of much help now, all that was left to do was to stay at the sidelines and watch the scene unfold. If things got too out of hand and they somehow got closer to the house then he should at least be on his guard to take a defensive stand.


mood: Fearful | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x

 

RedOcean

She Of Time
Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
House
Worried and Curious
Reference above
interactions

None (Open for Interactions)

She was wide-eyed as she stared at Dawnelle, the request making her brain lag but she knew what she wanted. "I dont-" She bit her lip and shook her head, "Dawn this isn't the time! You know as well as I do that using prophetic stuff is complicated-!" While trying to stress the status of their current situation, Dawnelle cut her off with a firm grab at her arms. Though the contact did shock her, it didn't hurt more than it would have if she'd been receiving the shock from a doorknob. She gave it nothing more than a silent wince.
"Please..."
And just like that, she gave in.

"Alright- Alright!" She waited for Dawnelle to let her go before continuing. "You owe after this though, I can't be out when we just got somewhere." She sighed and closed her eyes as she shook her arms and legs, allowing herself to loosen up and relax her body. Her brows furrowed close together as she slowly started to clear her mind- Which was never an easy task for her even when she wasn't being forced to do it. Her wandering hyperactive mind was always plagued by thoughts that had nothing to do with her current situation. While it took her a good few minutes to successfully get herself in the right place, she was thankful that she got there without another thought about food or Noam's hair randomly popping into her head.

Aliviyah peered through the darkness that was what she simply called 'The Room'. She couldn't see anything but grey fog stretched out for miles in front of her, she couldn't move anything but her head, and the rest of her body felt like pins and needles. And yet, while she couldn't move her feet, she felt as if she had been sprinting in an open field non-stop for ten minutes.
Exhausted, out of breath, sore.

Aliviyah grew more out of breath as she peered further into the unknown but just when the image in front of her had grown clear as the same field just outside the walls showed itself to her. Then everything went black. Then a voice rose from the darkness, echoing all around her in a way that made it eerier than it should have.
When the moment comes that sisters reunite, a broken man shall usher forth the rise of a kingdom.
When the winds show their true power, an unfortunate accident shall usher forth the dawn of evil.

There comes a day when mountains move and rivers shiver, a broken heart shall bring broken friendships.
Left with just that and that alone, Aliviyah was forced out of The Room and she felt herself falling.
And falling...
And falling..... She closed her eyes and she hit the ground with a dull thud.
When she opened her eyes again, Dawnelle had been hovering over her in the living room and by the looks of it, she'd been laid out on the couch. She still couldn't move though and even as she felt awake, Dawnelle showed no reaction to it. She in fact looked to be panicking and it made Alivyah concerned. Couldn't she see that she was fine?

"Oh gods- What am I gonna tell them!?"


coded by natasha.
 
Last edited:

RedOcean

She Of Time









scroll








Daughter Of Aphrodite



Maja S.













mood

Frantic but Hopeful















location

Violet Refuge ----> Home











interactions

The group











tags

N o p e -















Maja covered her ears as the earth-shattering screech of a shrived old lady sounded across the meadow. Ya know, for a field, Maja didn't find this place to be as calming as people usually gave them credit to be...

The girl looked back to see one of the grannies had grown two giant wings on her back that made it look a whole lot more threatening and it was gliding through the air towards the both of them. Her eyes widened in realization. Even without beating its wings, which were the length of a pickup truck, it was gaining on them and fast. Maja clung onto Alexander and began spouting what was supposed to be encouraging words such as,
"CORRE, POR FAVOR, POR EL AMOR DE ZEUS, VAYA MÁS RÁPIDO" (RUN, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ZEUS, GO FASTER)

Just as she was about to continue her inspirational cries, she heard another horrible screech from the beasts behind them. She risked a look to see the air-borne lady had smacked into a black cloud of some other creature that resembled crows. At the very same time, she saw...Herself...?? Running across the field.
She chose to focus on the flock of birds all up in the flying granny's face though and considered her clone a normal thing. She'd rather do that than question her own existence. In a matter of minutes, they had been only a few feet away from the door of the house that this guy was really gunning for and she felt a sliver of hope.

"Okay, maybe I won't die this morning!" She then thought to herself.




♡coded by uxie♡
 

Ozron

Smiles hide more than they show
Roleplay Type(s)

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus



As he ran, he saw the girl panic as she looked behind them. She started talking in another language that Alexander couldn't recognize. He was approaching the door, and he finally ran right into it. He forced himself to stop, and let the girl down. His calves were burning, his entire body was engulfed in sweat. He called out to one of the others to check on the girl and he ran outside with urgency, stopping on the porch. He saw the Fury was still distracted, with all those birds. He needed to make sure the Fates and the Fury doesn't get Miles or Iason, with both of them still outside. He spotted them and saw the Fury hasn't done anything yet. His heart was racing, but he took a deep breath. He closed his eyes, trying to relax his body. He hoped he could do it.

He held his hand out in front of himself, and sparks appeared throughout his body. In the distance, thunder clouds were brewing and were brewing quickly. The sparks throughout his body became stronger and stronger, the air around him felt more pressure and more ionized. Soon enough, the nice clear sky he saw earlier had a blanket of thunder over it. The temperature dropped, as the sunlight failed to penetrate through the thick shield of darkness. The sky began to rumble, as it waited for Alexander's commands. He opened his eyes, they were full of electric blue. He used his emotions, his fear, his depression and fueled it into the storm. He locked his eyes directly on the Fury and raised his hand towards the immortal being, its sets of wings still flapping.

He yelled to Miles and Iason, "GET COVER," as he slowly closed his fist over the Fury. For a moment, it all stopped. The sparks on his body, the rumbling in the clouds stopped. It seemed like the storm was dead, then a large blinding flash appeared. The lightning bolt was huge, making direct contact with the Fury. The blast was so powerful, it made a mini crater-like hole in the ground. The thunder afterward was deafening, it could be seen and heard for miles around. The ground shook with great force. It was the most powerful move Alexander has ever pulled off. But just like that, it was over. Just as the storm appeared, it disintegrated. Alexander couldn't tell if his plan worked, as he collapsed on the porch. He was completely drained, he felt his vision flicker, his head was spinning. He felt like his flesh was slowly being roasted alive, he never felt so drained before. Please... Was it... Enough...? After a minute, he lost consciousness.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top