• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm interested, but unsure on exactly what the rp is about. Is it based on percy jackson, or is it its own seperate universe? And if it is based on percy jackson, would I need to have knowledge of the series to rp? I'm just unsure on the exact setting here.

I'm interested, but unsure on exactly what the rp is about. Is it based on percy jackson, or is it its own seperate universe? And if it is based on percy jackson, would I need to have knowledge of the series to rp? I'm just unsure on the exact setting here.
Oh no.
This is a completely separate thing from the world of Percy Jackson. While it is easy to compare the aspects of the rp to the series, I'd say that's only because of the whole demi-god situation. Even if you've never even heard of the books before, you'd still be able to fit into this- As long as you have some knowledge about greek mythology.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back