• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Confused -> nausious -> WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING!?
Brooklyn Jessie Whitlock

The very second she had gained consciousness, Brooklyn sat up with quite the start. Her sister seemed to be up the same as her too which relieved her to see. Beside her, the rude dude she called a brother had been up as well. She wondered how long they'd all been out for.
"I don't know about you two, but... I don't really have any time to waste. I can catch up on Matt taking his mom to the lingerie store to help him pick out a sexy gift for his girlfriend later."
This statement made Brook's face scrunched in confusion and distaste. Maybe she should be the one keeping an eye on Beatrice instead of the other way around if she had the time to do that. Seeing her face, Ben patted her back with a comment about unmanliness that made her look at him like he was now the insane one.
"Please stop watching anime...forever." She loved the shows herself but Benjamin didn't need it if he was going to start adapting every character's persona like he did Heathers. The musical.

She had barely noticed Beatrice's absence until she called to them again.

"If you two don't wanna go, I'll text you and meet up later! See ya!"
And with that, the girl was gone in a matter of seconds.

Now I don't know about any of you, but she'd rather be stuck in a strange and unknown place with her sister instead of stuck at home alone with Benjamin. With that preference, Brooklyn was quick to open her pouch and before long, was taken by the wind. Literally.

By the time her feet had met the ground again, she'd felt sick to her stomach while her head spun. Taking a moment to stumble around like a newborn deer just learning to walk, she tried her best to steady herself. By the time she could see straight again, there hadn't been any time for her to take in the horrific things happening around her when just a few feet ahead of her, she saw a sharpened metal pole sticking through the shoulder of her sister. Brooklyn was running before she even heard her name.

She was quick to rush over, her intention to yell at Beatrice for a while then think to pull the thing that impaled her out but there were so many distractions around her that Brook just couldn't make sense of it all. Her eyes shot up towards the sky then, as if it were natural instinct, she raised a single hand as dark shaded purple strings had begun to form around Alexander and Aisling. They started to glow a faint black before she then pulled her hand back.

The strings all tightened around them. One simply wrapped around a pale-looking girl's wrists who had been in the air with the male that the others all worked to constrict.
These were her Anti-Magic Ropes.
An ability she'd never used before and never even knew she had. But seeing how normal that looked when compared to the flying lovers and giant man.... She decided not to question it.

Finally! She could direct her attention more comfortably on Beatrice.

"Now how did you get shot?!"

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Ouchies & Worried

OUTFIT: Biker Grandma

basics
MENTIONS: Aisling & Alex - Brooke

INT: RedOcean RedOcean kakemha kakemha Ozron Ozron

tags
TL;DR Prays to Dolly, Saves (?) Alex and Aisling, Talks to Brooke
tl;dr
Beatrice Whitlock
In her kiss I taste Revolution
Tobey McGuire who? Bea felt Brooklyn before she saw her, and quickly turned and watched with wide eyes as ropes shot out of her the girls hand. "If you were bitten by a alien spider, I swear to our lord and savior Dolly Parton." Bea said and watched the ropes tie around the boy and girl in the sky. Bea was originally going to ask her siblings to help her fling herself into the air and hold both of the hands to force friendship Loyalty, but this worked too. Until it didn't and the duo began to fall as fast as the gravitational pull of whatever world they were on was. Which seemed pretty fast. "Shit!" She cursed. Murder would be a bad look for first introductions to this 'real family' their mother said they were supposed to meet... and despite the arrow in her arm, Bea figured it would be better to be the better person and not let two people die.

With her good arm, she made circle motions to create a small cyclone, and then let it rip so it caught the duo and gently (Okay.. not GENTLY... but certainly not LETHALY) floated the duo to the ground. Once the two were safe on the ground the cyclone disolved into actual gentle winds and Beatrice turned her attention to Brooklyn. "Sis... I thought I taught you better than to fucking victim blame. You've been hanging out with Ben too much..." She huffed and tried once more to break the arrow. She wasn't strong enough, and she under circumstances wanted to just rip the thing out and shoot blood all ove the place. "Some girl on the fucking porch was firing off arrows.. didn't even realize she shot me. So, obviously... She's first on our bully list. Ugh... But I'm fine... or will be once we get to a hospital. Are you okay? Where's Ben?"
code by valen t.

Cecilia Rition

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

billie eilish.

lovely.

Sealia took a bite of her bread; she had just finished her morning routine that consisted of swimming on the beach, cursing the dolphins out, then apologizing and telling them to tell Posiden to "fuck himself," knowing full well they probably couldn't. Taking another bite of her bread, she shivered missing the warm hug of the ocean. Despite her immense love for the ocean, she hated how cold she felt afterward. Her mother always said she had a vitamin D defiance, but Sealia didn't frequent the doctor unless forced. A dolphin emerged from the ocean, waving its tail at Sealia. At that moment, her phone rang. She, however, took the time to flip off the dolphin before opening her messages. She hated when her phone wasn't silenced, but her mother usually worries about her long absences, and her habit of zoning out doesn't help either, so keeping it on is a must.

Her face was emotionless as she read the message the one exciting thing was the box looking up surely enough there was a box in front of her looking left and right for a person in sight, but she couldn't find anyone other than the dolphins and the seagulls. Sealia didn't hesitate after reading the message. She sent her mom a text and silenced her phone. She wasn't sure of much when she pulled the ribbon if this was a self-discovery or a way to reach her father so she could spit in his face but either way, staying here wasn't an option. Sealia remained seated when the winds picked up. Looking up, her eyes meet those of a man.
"Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?"
Thinking for a moment before answering, she merely nodded her head, and with that, they were off.
The pleasure of the wind blowing through her face making it hard for her to breathe only lasted for a second much to her disapproval, they reached the group, landing near a group of people.

"Be sure to rate your experience-"
"4 stars; it needs to be longer so people can enjoy the experience." The North Air nodded, maybe even considering it Sealia didn't stay to find out his response; instead, she watched as the unholy sight that was the Kampe, not to mention the gods, on a porch. They looked so out of place, like nails in a haystack, it was almost impossible not to notice them. Scratching her head, Sealia was confused about where to go; she didn't want to die to the Kampe. She just got here, but the distance between the house and her was far...at this point, the Kampe was closer than the house. Thinking it through in her head, she noticed a girl with hair like clouds fighting the Kampe alongside...Apollo? She didn't know what to do, but standing still wasn't going to help anyone. Opening her hydro flask, she used the remainder of the water to create an air vortex sending it hurling at the Kampe; unsure of the effects it will have on it, she's never really used this skill; yes, she's down it in the ocean a couple of times for practice or to torture the dolphins but never on land.

♡coded by uxie♡

Sealia took a bite of her bread; she had just finished her morning routine that consisted of swimming on the beach, cursing the dolphins out, then apologizing and telling them to tell Posiden to "fuck himself," knowing full well they probably couldn't. Taking another bite of her bread, she shivered missing the warm hug of the ocean. Despite her immense love for the ocean, she hated how cold she felt afterward. Her mother always said she had a vitamin D defiance, but Sealia didn't frequent the doctor unless forced. A dolphin emerged from the ocean, waving its tail at Sealia. At that moment, her phone rang. She, however, took the time to flip off the dolphin before opening her messages. She hated when her phone wasn't silenced, but her mother usually worries about her long absences, and her habit of zoning out doesn't help either, so keeping it on is a must.

Her face was emotionless as she read the message the one exciting thing was the box looking up surely enough there was a box in front of her looking left and right for a person in sight, but she couldn't find anyone other than the dolphins and the seagulls. Sealia didn't hesitate after reading the message. She sent her mom a text and silenced her phone. She wasn't sure of much when she pulled the ribbon if this was a self-discovery or a way to reach her father so she could spit in his face but either way, staying here wasn't an option. Sealia remained seated when the winds picked up. Looking up, her eyes meet those of a man.
"Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?"
Thinking for a moment before answering, she merely nodded her head, and with that, they were off.
The pleasure of the wind blowing through her face making it hard for her to breathe only lasted for a second much to her disapproval, they reached the group, landing near a group of people.

"Be sure to rate your experience-"
"4 stars; it needs to be longer so people can enjoy the experience." The North Air nodded, maybe even considering it Sealia didn't stay to find out his response; instead, she watched as the unholy sight that was the Kampe, not to mention the gods, on a porch. They looked so out of place, like nails in a haystack, it was almost impossible not to notice them. Scratching her head, Sealia was confused about where to go; she didn't want to die to the Kampe. She just got here, but the distance between the house and her was far...at this point, the Kampe was closer than the house. Thinking it through in her head, she noticed a girl with hair like clouds fighting the Kampe alongside...Apollo? She didn't know what to do, but standing still wasn't going to help anyone. Opening her hydro flask, she used the remainder of the water to create an air vortex sending it hurling at the Kampe; unsure of the effects it will have on it, she's never really used this skill; yes, she's down it in the ocean a couple of times for practice or to torture the dolphins but never on land.

Last edited:

Lydia Nyxion

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

faouiza.

tears of gold.

Lydia looked at the brown package eyeing the message on her phone. Rolling her eyes, she deleted the message and threw the box on her bed. It gave a slight wobble as it landed on the white velvet sheets. The daughter of Hades was feeling somewhat lonely, and she regretted not bringing at least one of the kittens for emotional support. Lydia's adoptive father, the sexy Claude, gave her some insight before she dragged all six of the kittens with her. And his wisdom was right; how was she supposed to take care of them? She had Claude's maid handle their needs, and she wasn't in the mood to shovel out poop. Sitting next to the box, she signed, eyeing it trying to not show any sign of interest, but curiosity killed the cat, and her hand hovered over the ribbon when the door banged open. A curvy woman walked in her hair in a tight bun so tight it looked like her veins were popping out, or was that from the anger plastered on her face, "You hit him?!!" the "motherly figure" ran up to her daughters face a kissing distance if you will.

Lydia struggled to open her mouth, and when she finally did, it was but a whisper. It wasn't because her mother yelled the hurt in Lydia's eyes was visible, "Why are you so heated?" Blair (Lydia's mother) opened her mouth to speak words coming out of her mouth, but Lydia's voice was louder, "You weren't this heated when he hit me?!" Hades daughter dramatically put her right arm to her chest, "Aren't I your daughter?"

Blair folded her arms, nodding her head sarcastically, "Are you done with your play? Take your things and get out." The silence that followed after was awkward and unsettling; the mother's words unsettled even the french rats under the bed.

"You're kicking me out? But I'm your daughter? Why don't you want me?!" Lydia broke the silence pushing her mother, having her stumble back against the door she came from. The woman looked up at her, making a look that said, "This is why."

"Your father didn't want you; why did you think I would?" Blair said, causing Lydia to burst into tears, the tears that she's been holding back.

Smiling, she tried wiping her tears using the back of her hand, "No, your wrong. He didn't want me in the underworld. I mean, look at me, does something so hot belong in that unlit place?" placing her hands on her hips and flipping her hair she pointed at her mother accusingly, "You want me to leave? Fine, I will leave just like dad did. Because nobody loves you enough to stay."

Grabbing her purse, she threw it over her right arm and grabbed the box in her left. Tears still streaming down her face, she convinced herself that the only regret she had was not leaving earlier, but deep down, she knew her only regret was that she didn't hug her mom and tell her that she didn't mean those words. Walking out the door, she made her way in front of the house, not bothering to stop and admire the garden. Taking no second thought this time, she aggressively opened the ribbon and regretted it instantly as she stubbled around trying to balance herself. Thankfully the brick wall behind her was a great asset. Her face facing the wall, she was unprepared from the voice behind her.

Startled by the unknown voice, she turned around, whispering to herself as the man talked, "What the fuck?" her mouth gaping open at him like he was wearing socks and sandals and if he were it would have been a fashion crisis.
"Are you prepared?"
The air spoke again, causing Lydia to come back from whatever trance she was in.
"So your like an airline?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. The air seemed to be annoyed with the statement.

"That's what I just said, demigod." Lydia eyed him up and down, sighing; she opened up her purse, taking out a 100 dollar bill and shoving it in the air's face.

"I don't know how much a ride costs but, this is all I have with me at the moment. Unless you want me to pull from my card, we can go to an ATM." Ticked off, the air didn't wait for a response as they took off for the 10 seconds of that ride; Lydia managed to scream her lungs off. And in less than a second, her body was safely on the ground, strands of her hair hovering over her face; it took her a moment standing there frozen the air contemplated if she was ok but instead said,

"Be sure to rate your experience 5 stars the next time you fly with us...demi-" Lydia looked up, thinking murderous thoughts; she threw her purse on the floor and pulled up her sleeves.

"5 STARS?!! I'm going to make you a star right now. SAy your prayers!!" Before she could lay her hands on the air, something else caught her gaze, a large winged beast that was so ugly it caused Lydia to openly gage. Turning her gaze to the air, she shyly said, "I don't don't suppose you do flights back?" The air glared at the demigoddess, which caused her to laugh nervously, "I had to try." Picking up her purse and dusting off the grass, she walked over to the nearest person a strawberry? Her hair was split into two colors crimson red and black. Next to her stood an equally beautiful girl. Looking closer, the strawberry was bleeding, which caused Lydia to gage again, and it took everything in her to make eye contact and not throw up this morning's breakfast, "Excuse me, please tell me this isn't the Violet refuge?"

♡coded by uxie♡

Lydia looked at the brown package eyeing the message on her phone. Rolling her eyes, she deleted the message and threw the box on her bed. It gave a slight wobble as it landed on the white velvet sheets. The daughter of Hades was feeling somewhat lonely, and she regretted not bringing at least one of the kittens for emotional support. Lydia's adoptive father, the sexy Claude, gave her some insight before she dragged all six of the kittens with her. And his wisdom was right; how was she supposed to take care of them? She had Claude's maid handle their needs, and she wasn't in the mood to shovel out poop. Sitting next to the box, she signed, eyeing it trying to not show any sign of interest, but curiosity killed the cat, and her hand hovered over the ribbon when the door banged open. A curvy woman walked in her hair in a tight bun so tight it looked like her veins were popping out, or was that from the anger plastered on her face, "You hit him?!!" the "motherly figure" ran up to her daughters face a kissing distance if you will.

Lydia struggled to open her mouth, and when she finally did, it was but a whisper. It wasn't because her mother yelled the hurt in Lydia's eyes was visible, "Why are you so heated?" Blair (Lydia's mother) opened her mouth to speak words coming out of her mouth, but Lydia's voice was louder, "You weren't this heated when he hit me?!" Hades daughter dramatically put her right arm to her chest, "Aren't I your daughter?"

Blair folded her arms, nodding her head sarcastically, "Are you done with your play? Take your things and get out." The silence that followed after was awkward and unsettling; the mother's words unsettled even the french rats under the bed.

"You're kicking me out? But I'm your daughter? Why don't you want me?!" Lydia broke the silence pushing her mother, having her stumble back against the door she came from. The woman looked up at her, making a look that said, "This is why."

"Your father didn't want you; why did you think I would?" Blair said, causing Lydia to burst into tears, the tears that she's been holding back.

Smiling, she tried wiping her tears using the back of her hand, "No, your wrong. He didn't want me in the underworld. I mean, look at me, does something so hot belong in that unlit place?" placing her hands on her hips and flipping her hair she pointed at her mother accusingly, "You want me to leave? Fine, I will leave just like dad did. Because nobody loves you enough to stay."

Grabbing her purse, she threw it over her right arm and grabbed the box in her left. Tears still streaming down her face, she convinced herself that the only regret she had was not leaving earlier, but deep down, she knew her only regret was that she didn't hug her mom and tell her that she didn't mean those words. Walking out the door, she made her way in front of the house, not bothering to stop and admire the garden. Taking no second thought this time, she aggressively opened the ribbon and regretted it instantly as she stubbled around trying to balance herself. Thankfully the brick wall behind her was a great asset. Her face facing the wall, she was unprepared from the voice behind her.

Startled by the unknown voice, she turned around, whispering to herself as the man talked, "What the fuck?" her mouth gaping open at him like he was wearing socks and sandals and if he were it would have been a fashion crisis.
"Are you prepared?"
The air spoke again, causing Lydia to come back from whatever trance she was in.
"So your like an airline?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. The air seemed to be annoyed with the statement.

"That's what I just said, demigod." Lydia eyed him up and down, sighing; she opened up her purse, taking out a 100 dollar bill and shoving it in the air's face.

"I don't know how much a ride costs but, this is all I have with me at the moment. Unless you want me to pull from my card, we can go to an ATM." Ticked off, the air didn't wait for a response as they took off for the 10 seconds of that ride; Lydia managed to scream her lungs off. And in less than a second, her body was safely on the ground, strands of her hair hovering over her face; it took her a moment standing there frozen the air contemplated if she was ok but instead said,

"Be sure to rate your experience 5 stars the next time you fly with us...demi-" Lydia looked up, thinking murderous thoughts; she threw her purse on the floor and pulled up her sleeves.

"5 STARS?!! I'm going to make you a star right now. SAy your prayers!!" Before she could lay her hands on the air, something else caught her gaze, a large winged beast that was so ugly it caused Lydia to openly gage. Turning her gaze to the air, she shyly said, "I don't don't suppose you do flights back?" The air glared at the demigoddess, which caused her to laugh nervously, "I had to try." Picking up her purse and dusting off the grass, she walked over to the nearest person a strawberry? Her hair was split into two colors crimson red and black. Next to her stood an equally beautiful girl. Looking closer, the strawberry was bleeding, which caused Lydia to gage again, and it took everything in her to make eye contact and not throw up this morning's breakfast, "Excuse me, please tell me this isn't the Violet refuge?"

Last edited:

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */
    The gods are real. Like, the Greek Gods. Like the ones you learned about but weren't paying attention to. Well, they don't pay attention to you either.

~Benjamin Jacob Whitlock

/* ------ right side ------ */

"Is anyone else dramatically traumatized?"
"To an unnecessary amount, yes." Having woken up in Brooklyn's room, Ben wondered about the women they had seen in...Their sleep? Sounds a bit like a dream when he really takes the time to evaluate what had happened. Despite the questions, he stood up and brushed himself off. Following just after him, the youngest of the four came to her senses. Though he hadn't even noticed that she was still out of it to begin with. Not the best move on his part but at least she looked to be fine.

At Beatrice's next statement though, Benjamin only shook his head like a dad would when they were disappointed in their son. "Dude needs his mom to help him? Not very manly of him. His mom sounds cool though." Brooklyn's complaint only made his eyes roll. Benjamin leaned on the smaller girl and put his arm on her head, essentially using Brook as an armrest. "I'll stop when you grow a few more inches."

Watching Beatrice then be taken away, he looked down to Brooklyn in hopes of getting something interesting from her but before he knew it, she'd been gone as well. "Well damn, if you wanted me to leave then you could have just said." He then mumbled before opening his own pouch.

Within five to ten seconds, he had found himself in a completely new place. By looks of it, a wide field. In the distance, he could see a run-down and dirty-looking cabin. But that wasn't the thing that caught his attention. Sure, his eyes scrolled past the bleeding Beatrice and it definitely set off a few red flags but Brooklyn was there with her. Of all people, he expected that girl to handle whatever the hell trouble Beatrice had gotten herself into. He assumed that Bea had probably antagonized some dude but he'd have to hunt them down later. The current threat that he was worried about was a giant winged lady with the absolute most ugly features he'd ever seen on a living creature.
Talk about a face only a mother could love.
He actually felt bad for the thing's parents who had to raise it.

But seeing it thrashing and growling in the hold of a man who literally had his head in the clouds, Benjamin felt as if the horrible monstrosity that was this lady's face. Would be the death of him. Literally. So it just HAD to go.
Seeing how far ahead the thing had been compared to his own location, Benjamin found it a good idea to start running onto the scene-

When he then passed the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen who held a water bottle.
He stopped. Slowly turned back to face her. Then started to run back to her.
"Heeyyy there~ How ya doin' beautiful?~"
Ben's eyes then traced up to see a small but chaotic swirl of water that was both joined by and further carried by the air around it, heading right for the monster he had been-
"O' yea-"
He made a small clicking sound with his tongue, giving her finger guns before continuing on with what he was doing.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

oc: Yuri
stale bread was the meal of the day. stolen earlier from the windowsill of the old farmer who thought that some bird had taken it. he laid back holding the rusty tractor blade by his side his hands long gotten used to the rough texture that used to cut his hands open but now barely made an imprint on them now.

as he stared up at the rotten roof of the barn that gently dripped water next to him the small flip phone he had stolen buzzed gently. he ignored it initially thinking it was another message
that was asking for whoever stole the phone to return it but after a while he decided to check it out and what awaited him took him by surprise. maybe this was a chance to finally get out of this stinky barn and go somewhere actually nice. but this could be a trick nothing ever nice happened to him and when he saw the pouch he was tempted to just throw it away or send the old farmer there instead but eventually curiosity got the better of him and he took the pouch in his hands and once he gavered his dirty art supplies he sighed as he moved on outside pulling the ribbon free

“Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”

"just take me where you need to"

"oh.... ok"

with that he was away. he did not care to look at the journey closing his eyes. it went by too quick to remember anything but eventually the journey came to an end and as he looked around he sighed giving a good review and sitting down in the field he was in not moving far from where he landed. he saw the house but decided to put it off the message did say he was free to do as he pleased so he decided to finish his bread while organising a ruined paintbrush a canvas he paints white every time he start a new drawing and a set of dry muddy paints with a pencil that was just a small stub at this point. it wasn't much but these things were all he had and they made him feel the only happiness he has felt and wouldn't replace them for anything

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

Alexander started to have tears run across his face. He was completely broken. He felt warmth across his neck as Aisling wrapped her arms around him. Then, she kissed him. Alexander kissed back, and then they both pulled away and hugged. Alex felt Aisling place her head on his neck, even feeling her tears slowly fall down on his skin. He felt Aisling's heartbeat against his own, their bodies sharing the warmth and heat between them. For a moment, Alexander had a small smile. He knew he was alive, and even better, with the person he loved. The storm shrunk, the sun piercing through the sky once again. The terrifying bolts of death began to weaken, and decrease in numbers rapidly. Alexander wanted to stay in the sky with Aisling forever, to continue embracing her. But this dream quickly vanished as he noticed something. They were falling.

His eyes quickly widen, as he saw purple ropes around him and Aisling. This wouldn't be a problem normally, but there was something wrong. Alexander tried breaking through the ropes, but he couldn't. He tried flying, but the air didn't respond to him. With Alexander's powers completely disabled, the storm finally vanished. Although, that was the least of his worries. He held a tight grip with Aisling, as they fell to their potential deaths. He didn't want to let go, he finally got his loved one back, he wasn't ready to lose her again. Alexander tried everything, every ability that could help them, but nothing worked. Was this how he would die again? He quite literally achieved nothing. He didn't want to lose Aisling now, not again. The winds around them increased and began to get stronger and stronger as they fell quicker. Gaining more and more momentum. He closed his eyes as his hug with Aisling tightened as he braced for impact.

5... 4... 3... 2... 2...?

He opened his eyes. The winds which were just howling in his ears stopped, as they slowly floated to the ground. They eventually landed on the ground. Aisling and Alexander were completely unharmed, but Alexander checked if Aisling was fine anyway. He stopped hugging Aisling, as he got up from the ground. He also helped Aisling up. They were not too far from the house and weren't in the field they used to be in right before the storm.

"Hey, I think it's about time we join the others," he pointed to the house. He remembered the fight in the clouds, and how much energy Aisling used up.

"I can help you get there, you're probably drained," he offered a hand to Aisling. He was ready to finally take a break from all of this chaos.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

aisling abbott

mood scared but recovering

location in the clouds --> falling into the yard

tag Ozron Ozron

outfit here

Aisling felt something wrap around her wrist. She quickly looked at her wrist, a purple rope was wrapped around it. Looking around her and at Alexander, she noticed the ropes had wrapped around the both of them. She tried to pull her wrist out to the ropes but they wouldn't come off. She tried using whatever energy she had left to use her powers to cut the rope or something of that sort, but she found she couldn't use them. She breathing was getting slightly faster out of fear. 'Why won't they come off?' She thought. She deduced they were some sort or anti-power rope. Sure she herself may not have a lot of energy left, but Alexander had more, and looking at him, she saw that even he couldn't break the rope or use any of his powers. But then she didn't have time to think of a plan, they started falling. And falling fast. She felt the same feeling she had when Alexander pushed her off of him, fear.

Her eyes widened, her eyes her a full purple color. She looked down for a second, you would have thought that she would learn her lesson but nope. The wind around them made her shiver and her skin full of goosebumps. Her breathing came to a hitch, she was too scared to even breath a single breath. 'This actually be the time I die.' She thought. Since she thought these were anti-power ropes, she guessed that even Alexander couldn't do anything, and he was much stronger than anyone she knew. A thought popped into her head as they were falling, at this point she decided to not think about death if she was actually gonna die. But this thought regarded Alexander. Her daggers didn't do anything to him, hell she stabbed him and he didn't even flinch. Considering he just came from the Underworld and she could only think of one demigod who could withstand any attack, 'Curse of Achilles' was her conclusion. But back to the present, she didn't glance at the ground, but she knew Alexander was bracing for impact, she could feel him tighten his hold on her, like he didn't want to let her go for even a moment. She braced for impact, closed her eyes, but it never came. Opening her eyes she saw that they had gently landed on the ground, like a wind had layed them down on the grass.

She let out her breath she was holding in. She wasn't injured, or at least she didn't seem to be. After this day, she added a new fear to her roster, honestly probably the first one, falling. She knew that she didn't want to fall again. She let Alexander help her up and check up on her. "I'm fine" She signed to Alexander. She was really, there were no physical or life threatening injuries in sight. Hearing him say they should get back to the others, she nodded in agreement. She wondered how the others were doing. Kampe was kind of on the loose, but Eros seemed to be handling that to an extent and Carlos and Eddie also came back from the Underworld, she wondered how Nina was doing, she was much more accepting to them than Aisling was at first. Taking Alexander's hand, she walked beside him to the house, and he was right. She was pretty drained to it was nice to have someone to lean on, just in case. "Curse of Achilles, right?" She asked, seemingly out of nowhere, she wondered what his reaction would be as they walked back to the house together.

coded by weldherwings.

• Psyche & Eros
    Event Post

They were grabbing the children's attention. Despite the distraction outside, the small group gathered around the gods as if they were attractions worth the attention. Which my any human's perspective, she would guess that they, in fact, were right to give their attention to the gods before them. She couldn't really blame them.
    But this wasn't the way the meeting was supposed to start.

Where was Aphrodite? Dionysus? Poseidon? Where the hell was Demeter and Hermes?! There was also Hera, Iris, and Hades missing!
    And Zeus- Oh gods, he was going to hate her and her husband forever for this!! And the worst-case scenario wouldn't be her paying the price but the children they all had involved.
    They already were. And it broke her immortal heart. One could say that the little part of her that stayed mortal caused her to be more...Well...Human than any other god or goddess of the so-called 'myths' so this wasn't a new thing to her.

It also disappointed her that the other deities both below and above her didn't have that kind of heart for their own children. That it took something as powerful as the ancient gods to make them care. It was...Almost sick.
    But what could Psyche do but care for them the way she would her own children?
    Having watched some of these children grow and bond and love and hurt all at once, Psyche has learned to and will always see herself as a protector for them. A kind of mother while they were away from their actual family.

But she could only do so much to protect them as a minor goddess....

"Hephaestus. Your wife!"
    She looked to him impatiently then turned her gaze to Artemis.
    "And where is your brother?"
    Athena simply shook her head solemnly, took in a deep breath.
    "Artemis. Psyche. Can you please get the children into the...Conference room?"
    coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Irritated
Mention: bayleen bayleen (Cecila) ahuman ahuman (Yuri) bayleen bayleen (Lydia)
{And a few of my own Ocs but I'm not pinging myself lol}

this scrolls too btw just in case the text overflows

Hephaestus
From the very moment that the blacksmith god had emerged from his apartment on Mount Olympus Hephaestus was already prepared to fight some of his fellow Olympians. Just an hour ago, they had declared a losing war. A fight that no matter what they did, they wouldn't win. Apollo was gone and while no one really liked him, Hephaestus had nothing personal against the guy though! He also just held sympathy for people who get chucked from Olympus as he had been after, like- The first five goddamn seconds of his life. The difference was that he was born a god. He survived because he had the power to.
Apollo no longer held his power. To take his own son's godly essence away and throw him off the literal personification of heaven was sure to kill him. Wasn't looking good for the guy either once both his sister and Athena herself ruled out;

That the sun god, Apollo. Was now dead.

But surprisingly enough, he couldn't worry about someone else with Athena right in front of him. He stared respectfully at the goddess in admiration. Even as she was at a loss for words, she was the brightest person in the room. When assigned to a task by her, he'd finally come to and began to head outside. With difficulty of course. This house wasn't made for people with severe disabilities like Hephaestus himself and it made him minorly upset to know his son had been spending his time here with his disability.

That was beside the point though. While he lumbered outside, the deformed god grunted at the bright sun as it beamed down on his face. His eyes moved to look at bloody, yet oddly unbothered (almost causal) looking Eros who'd been holding Kampe. He grumbled a bit seeing the vortex trying to suck in the demoness, and therefore Eros himself. It was kinda sad to see. Tiny even compared to both of their sizes but he had to give the attacker credit for it. Wasn't too bad for a demigod but he still knew that his son could have done much more damage.
He briefly wondered where his son was....

With a dismissive shrug to his own curiosity, he limped over to the supersized love god and held his hammer up for Eros to see. In only a few seconds, his skin had begun to crack and turn a sickening charcoal black. In those cracks of his now rock-hard exterior flowed magma that the heat could be felt by anyone with a 200-mile radius.
The love god's nose wrinkled in distaste as the hot air hit him right in his face. He'd normally ask for a verbal warning but let the bat demon go before quickly shrinking back down to the height that he had started at. (Which is a respectable 6'9, thank you very much)

Just as she had been let free, Kampe had spread her wings and shot into the air at a speed so blinding, you'd miss it even if you hadn't blinked when it happened. One second she was there and the next, she was gone.
But so was Hephaestus.
Fast-flowing lava dripped from his skin and onto the ground far below, burning the grass and the flowers among the green blades while he flew after Kampe.

When she'd broken through the clouds, the crippled god did just the same, not missing a single beat as he rose his hammer up above his head. The bronze metal of his forging hammer turned a slow red with violent fires before he then brought it down and swung at Kampe like a baseball. Not even left with the time to screech her protest, the beast went flying through the sky until she was but a speck in the eyes of the god.

With a rough grunt, he sunk back down onto the ground at a speed that let a lasting crater the size of his hammer. Standing in the pit, he couldn't help but feel confused by the wide-eyed look he'd managed to pull from Eros.
"Did you really just kill it!?"
"Aye. Don't get your diaper in a bunch, Cupid."
Hephaestus gently scratched the chin of his beard, his forever lazy blue eyes now trained on a few kids in the distance. Though his thoughts were on anything but.
"The hell did you just call m-"
"I only sent her home. Pluto's gate!"
"Can you at least fix the damage?" Eros gestured to the broken up and ruined ground of his wife's creation with annoyance.
"Sorry. Crippled." He motioned to his legs before then limping back into the house. He wanted to look at Athena more.

Eros threw his hands into the air in defeat, simply motioning for the stragglers in the field to follow them both inside as he moved to the home himself.
code by valen t.

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina almost let herself hope when Eddie stirred. Part of her hoped that maybe he would wake up and his eyes would be alive again. And he’d look at her fondly or even with a little bit of love in his gaze- or an ounce of recognition, and she could explain and apologize to him about everything that happened and how glad she was to have him back. But that didn’t happen. And he stared through her again. It was a cold disappointment that ran through her bones, almost making her tremble. Nina pressed her lips together and watched him sit up.

He asked for his flask back and Nina tightened her grip around it and shook her head, “You can’t, it’ll kill you.” She explained with a furrow in her brow. Nina watched him shakily stand up and leave the room with a brief ‘whatever’ towards her.

Nina didn’t even move to go after him, she wanted to. But she felt frozen in place, as if her world just started to crumble around her. He hated her, didn’t he? He had to. Horrible things must have happened to him down in the underworld and he must hate her because it was her fault for not saving him. She felt as if her existence was nothing more than an inconvenience to him, and he was probably right. She couldn’t save any of her friends. Not even Aisling; she saved herself most times. What could she even do? Throw some birds at a monster and hope for the best? Make a pathetic flame? One that wouldn’t even make the weakest of monsters blink. She was useless to her friends, and they were always saving her. Was it worth it? Nina didn’t think so.

Nina’s gaze stayed on the door Eddie left through, before she eventually decided that staring at the ground would be better, so that she could focus on not crying anymore today.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

oc :yuri
he would watch the events from a distance. there were so many people they would never accept him never he didnt deserve to be here. he would stare at the figure motioning him to come towards him and scoop up his belongings taking a step back. then anouther then one more sweat rolling down his forehead as images from the past flash in his mind overwhelming him. he should of just ignored the email atleast he would be at what he would recognise as a home. it was damp and smelled awful rats stole his food and the leaking water kept him up but he was alone. he realised in this moment that he would never be able to feel comfortable around others but mabye that was for the best. he sighed dissapering from sight alone once more. he found himself inhaling a familier smell of rot and manuer looking down at his feet at the small pouch of empty wind throwing out of sight. one day mabye he will venture out into the world. he just hoped noone will follow him here from that place and they will just forget his existance entirely

mood

Dissapointed

The Violet Refuge {Living Room}

outfit

tags

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina) Edgy Boi Edgy Boi {Eddie}

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

Watching Nina's panic and Eddie's oddly detached behavior, Carlos said nothing. He did nothing. He didn't know what he could do or say to help the obvious tension that was building between Nina and Eddie more than himself. And he felt bad for that. After a year of praying and wishful thinking, the love of his life landed right by his side but for the thirty minutes he'd been around, Carlos' first instinct hadn't been to run to him and squeeze the life out of him. It was to keep his distance. But that wasn't right! He should have run into the kitchen with Nina to fix up the nectar for him instead of just standing idly by and staring on as if he hadn't been involved. But he didn't.

Something stronger than his heart kept him in place; Forcing him to instead be a spectator of events. His fists clenched tight at his sides while he watched Eddie leave the other remaining with him alone, now straining to follow him though it was a fruitless effort. It felt as if he was rusted metal; Doomed to watch the world around him fall apart without the power to even turn his head or send a look that may as well have meant a thousand things at once. But then that rust slowly began to wash away, melting into a dirty bronze puddle at his feet. One that he stared at for gods knows how long. His brain had shut off almost completely by now, nothing but a dull and empty mind to remind him to breathe.

It finally turned on. Eyes moving up to Nina, Carlos saw those faded black shoes of his moving forward before he could realize why. He hadn't said a thing since he came inside but he didn't think words were any solution to the issue he'd just witnessed. Carlos wanted to grab Eddie by the arm and drag him back to him. He wanted to hear his story from his mouth. What had they been missing to have been brushed away so easily?
He was about 78% sure that Nina was wondering the same as him.
Either that..Or she was throwing herself down a rabbit hole with that self-deprivating mind of hers twisted by the bitter treatment of another life before this one.

Right. This couldn't be good for her....
Perhaps that's why he didn't question his inability to move when he first felt the want to. Maybe it didn't matter. Or rather, it was less important when knowing the very high chance of Nina's already very troubling internal distress worsening as she watched part of her heart walk right out of her arms. He wondered if she felt the same as him or at least understood the feeling. Unable to hold the one he'd missed for so long even with him being within arm's reach.
Whatever was going on in that sweet head of hers, Carlos didn't want to risk those negative thoughts flowing into it.

Strong arms wrapped around her waist in a hold meant to ground her. One that wasn't intended to distract her from the problem, but to ease the no-good effects of it. He wanted her to see that while one of them had walked away, the other was already right there for her.
"You did well to heal him when you did. I see him being fine to explore on his own. "
Carlos then let himself sink down by only a few inches to softly and calmly whisper into her ear.
"Don't you go masking yourself again either, you hear?" Though his words were firm and without a hint of that usual playfulness he'd weave into every statement, the tone was light and warm.

He meant to be taken seriously.

Loosening his hold on her, he got back to his own comfortable height. "Let him adjust to life again. There's not much we can do except give him the space to properly think." With that, Carlos let her go and lightly patted the small girl's head while being careful not to knot his fingers in her hair before taking a seat on the couch. Even given his personal situation, he hadn't fallen deaf to the chatter in the Foyer but he wouldn't crowd Nina or direct her to do the same if she didn't want.

Whatever she prioritized right now was for her to figure out without him.

nine lives

Eddie almost didn't notice Athena gesture to him, having mentally checked out of the situation almost entirely. Still, he saw her point to him, then back to the living room he'd just left. Eddie considered not listening, considered just walking out the door like he hadn't even seen her. Would it be easier, that way? Just get this whole façade over and done with? It was starting to freak him out, how - well, for lack of a better descriptor, normal - everything was. It was really incredibly unusual, but normal in the sense that this is how things were, when he was alive. Sure, the overabundance of gods on the property was a clear indicator that he was still in the Underworld, but everything else, the Refuge, the random monster showing up and wrecking shit - it was all too close to the way things had been. Eddie wanted to just go back to an ordinary torture session, thanks. He was far too sober to entertain this happy fiction.

Still; the question. Did he do as the goddess said, or did he try to get someone to break the illusion? Indulge in the bittersweet memory of home, or shatter it before he could get his hopes up?

After a long pause, and against his better judgement, Eddie walked back into the living room. His legs threatened to buckle under him at one point, but he forced himself onwards, not wanting to show how very weak he was feeling. It had to be whatever they did to his alcohol. He honestly felt like he could fall asleep any moment, just collapse right then and there and deal with the consequences later. He would do just that, if not for the creeping unease he felt about this whole damn situation. He had to stay awake. Some caffeine would be nice right now.

Entering the living room, Eddie would hesitate for a second before walking back over to the couch where Nina and Carlos sat. Nina was crying, and Carlos didn't exactly look happy, although Eddie couldn't really read his expression.

"If I promise not to make any more alcohol, can I have my flask back?" he asked Nina. His possessions being taken away always made him nervous, and it's a trait that had somehow survived even after his death, despite having so much taken away. If anything, the anxiety it caused him was worse than before. Plus, he wanted a vessel to make some coffee in. He had to stay awake. "I'll clean it out before making anything else in it." Eddie said, and he did mean that, at this point if it meant she'd give him his flask back, Eddie would probably say just about anything. It felt so wrong to be separated from one of the only items he'd been able to keep, along with his clothes. He'd begged many a time in order to have one of his possessions returned to him, and he'd do it again if he had to, but he was hardly going to do so if he didn't need to. It wasn't for the sake of pride, it was just tiresome.

Eddie could feel his legs begin to shake again, and locked his knees to keep from falling over. He needed to sit down, and soon, but with the uncertainty of the situation, that was the last thing he wanted to do. Once he had his flask back, he could go and lean against a wall, as far from the other people as he could get, and maybe they'd end up distracted enough that he could sit down then, or slip out of the room unnoticed to find somewhere safer to rest. He had to calm down at least a little, the last thing he wanted was for his blankness to lift, to re-expose himself to the unending fear the lurked above apathy. He had the feeling that if he didn't get his flask, and get as far away from everyone as this room allowed, he might reach that limit.

With that in mind, if Nina insisted on keeping the flask, he wouldn't argue with her, just nod and walk away, finding whichever corner was quietest and leaning into it, balling his hands into his pockets and doing his best to appear unaffected, despite his paler-than-usual skin, and the tremble in his breath that he was fighting to keep under control. He wouldn't break down, would stay standing, and not a single tear would fall from his eyes. He simply refused to allow that to happen.

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina) RedOcean RedOcean (Carlos)

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
Foyer -> Living Room
Confused, Anxious, and actually on the verge of a mental breakdown
Reference above
interactions

Ozron Ozron (Sophie)

The room around her fell and even just having woken up less than five hours ago, the feeling was familiar and all too common by now. She was being sucked back into another vision.

A rather 'indulged' young man sat on a throne with his head thrown back, pouring the contents of a goblet the size of South Africa down his throat. He normally had watery, blue, bloodshot eyes from his drinking and wore a tiger-striped Hawaiian shirt with purple running shoes. Apollo himself described him as looking like; "a cherub who had grown up in a trailer park." Anyone watching him down his goblet could tell he was no stranger to wine.
How could the god of alcohol be one though?

"Bah! You know they'd die the moment they set foot in Delos!"
A gruff voice then laughed. It kinda sounded like a man who's smoked since he was two strangling a walrus. It was not pretty.
"Aye, but I don't see you doing anything about it." When he spoke, he had a thickly heavy Scottish accent. But the average Scott could tell you, it was still fake.
"Because I don't plan on going out like that goddamn-!" The angry male shut his mouth and suddenly, where Aliviyah could only see the heavy armor that covered every feature the man had, she now saw a huge, muscular man with a belligerent attitude and a vicious sneer. He now wore black jeans, combat boots, a black leather duster, and a red muscle shirt under a bulletproof vest with his shield in disguise as a wristwatch on his right arm.

A cherry scent wafted in the air around them.
"Ares; Hephaestus;" While she looked to be the sweetest fruit in a garden of other fresh beauties, her glare was set on them both and soured the sweetness enough to keep both men quiet.
"My son's very status has just been threatened and you two bicker about nothing!-"
A loud slam echoed through the private hall.

"Oh shut the hell up. There are bigger issues here and your the only bitch here worried about their oh so precious baby's status."
Aphrodite's glare moved to Dionysus.
"HOW DARE YOU!"

Dionysus flipped the dramatic lady off as he refilled his goblet. But before the love goddess could set off pretty pink explosions all up in his face, another person entered the room.
"Dionysus, please worry about your alcohol."
Athena didn't need to tell the wine god twice. He had already begun to down his glass once more with his past argument nearly completely forgotten.

Her eyes then set on Aliviyah. "Eros-" She then faltered as if the name made her uncomfortable. By any human standard, she was still very much intimidating even when she was unsure. But from any god's eye, it looked almost pathetic for the wisdom goddess to not know what to say.
"Don't try changing our fated failure. Instead, change the details."
Eyes closed and left her in darkness. But voices could still be heard even through shut eyelids.

"Someone wants to explain to me what a weak ass kid of juice and some little girl on some real pinky pie my little pony shit is going to do for us?"
Anger briefly radiated off the wine god. He didn't need this slander with his serious hangover.
"Underestimate me or my children again and I'll shove your fucking teeth down your goddamn throat."
Then his mood flipped completely. The room felt calm again.
"We just need him to save the grove. I trust his power and you all chose to trust me. So watch yourselves or else you'd be insulting your own choices."
As she was then taken away from the meeting, she heard words ringing through her head but something told her that they weren't for her to hear.
"I have to say; I am beyond sorry my son."

Aliviyah blinked hard as she stared at Athena in the Foyer. Looking around, the person she'd been speaking with was gone and she was left with some weird girl with a bow and arrow on the ground.
She didn't know about anyone else but that just screamed Apollo kid. This would normally excite Aliviyah but she was beyond freaked out. The hell were all these visions for?!

Without warning, she grabbed the strange girl by the collar of her shirt and dragged her to the living room as the war goddess had instructed them to do.
Little girlie was going to have to play therapist for a few minutes.

coded by natasha.

Sophie's heart was beating against her chest like rocks being thrown against a window. She couldn't get over that she was facing a few of the Olympians themselves. She stood up, at their request, and was asked to take a seat. She saw that the goddess pointed to the living room. Sophie collected her bow and arrows from the floor, but as she did, someone grabbed her by her shirt's collar.

The stranger dragged her into the living room, while Sophie was confused. But when they got into the living room, Sophie removed the stranger's hand from her.

"What the hell? Who are you, and why did you just grab my collar like that? I was going to the living room anyway!" Sophie said, with a bit of frustration. She was frustrated that someone actually sneaked behind her and surprised her. If this was a real fight, she would have been dead. She was, overall, frustrated at her own skills and abilities. She knows she could do better and she tries her best, but there's just something missing.

Sophie studied the stranger, which was actually a girl. But there was something with this girl. Sophie could sense a connection between them, which kinda weirded her out a bit. She has never seen this gal in her life, until now. Not to mention, the gal didn't look so good. She looked fine physically, but her face said it all. Sophie became a bit concerned for this random girl.

She sighed, "I'm sorry for that outburst, just don't grab me like that again." Sophie couldn't shake off the feeling of the connection she could still feel. It was hard to even describe. She noticed light shining through the windows. She thought to herself that the storm must have passed. Maybe someone knocked that guy out? She wasn't sure how it happened, but she knows something did happen.

She realized her mind was wandering off-topic, and she put her attention back on the gal who grabbed her, waiting for her response...

Deja Hayes

"Are there limits to what you can call a fork?" Deja stood by the booth full of fresh produce. A girl with electric blue eyes and long blonde hair standing behind it, listening to her friend's pointless rambling. Usually, she tried to avoid these talks that Deja had since she often got carried away with them but with the farmer's market yet to open, the booth organized, and no customers to serve yet, the girl had nothing better to do. So she decided to entertain it for now.

"There are three-pronged forks and four-pronged forks; Can a knife be classified as a one-pronged sharp fork?" Deja brought her hand to her chin in thought to which the girl simply blinked at.
Is this girl really serious-

"I mean you use them both to stab things- Well...I guess a knife is more for slicing and cutting...."She was then quiet for a moment, leaving the two of them in silence that only lasted about three minutes. "Could a sword be classified as a super sharp one-pronged fork?! Those things were both definitely created to stab!"
"Deja I don't think that's how it works-"
"Can a fork fall in the category of a tiny, really dull, four-pronged sword? Is there like a spectrum of fork to knife to sword?"
"I don't think there is-"
"Back in like, the renaissance era, what if rivals said:' Sir, I challenge you to a one pronged fork duel!'"
"Why would they-"
"Or even...What if; 'Sir! I challenge you to a dull four-pronged tiny sword duel!'"

This pleasant exchange of random thoughts carried on for about an hour or so once people had begun to flow into the streets. After an almost exhausting attempt to stay, Deja ended up bidding her friend goodbye.

"You do see the customers right?" The blonde then questioned in a tired tone.
Oblivious as ever as to what her friend had been hinting at, Deja nodded when she turned her head over to face the newly-arriving groups of people. "Oh yes, I think they look very nice! Little dirty but-"
"Look; I don't know about you but I don't think that you stand...Here would be..." The girl stopped talking, falling dead silent as she stared at nothing.

Looking almost confused, Deja tried to align her sight with her friends to try and see through her eyes. But all she could see was the cement pavement far ahead that lined the ground. "Dusk, what are you looking at-" As she spoke, Deja turned her eyes to give her attention back to the girl and her eyes widened at the small little detail that ran down her left cheek. The warm glow of the sunlight gave dramatic life to the single tear that rolled down the girl's face that soon turned into streams that flowed down her features. "Dusk?" Despite her crying, the female showed no signs of sorrow or distress; Her face was just a blank, dull, and expressionless slate.

Concern filled Deja and she put two hands on her shoulders, lightly shaking her. "Dusk what's wrong!" The only thing she could hear was the girl's soft mumbling. But weird enough; words didn't escape from her mouth. Instead, what she heard was quiet tittering. Almost like the sounds, some kind of rodent would make.

The blonde's fingers curled and flexed. Looking up to her face, her once soft and pale skin was red. Slowly but surely, the bright and almost glowingly bold blue eyes that seemed to hold so much of her never-ending fierceness had begun to drain. Watching those eyes of hers dull felt like watching the most beautiful paint slide right off of its canvas.

Two hours later, Deja found herself in a wide field with a red-hot smoking crater and a gruesome-looking man limping into a building that'd been almost too far into the distance for her to see. She could sure hear his grunting from here though. In her hands, she held four white plastic bags; Two for each one; filled with multiple tacos and various kinds of burritos with four random Caprisuns she had grabbed from Walmart.

Her intention going into this had been to find a few potential friends and have a little pleasant meal with them in a place where they could better acquaint themselves in peace. But looking at the scattered figures of people around the field and distressed voices faintly calling out in the distance...
Everyone ahead of her would need a 'little pleasant meal' with a very generous side of 'professional therapy'. Deja began to wonder if she'd even bought enough food for everyone when she then heard almost comically faint screeching in the air above her head. Ever fading as she looked up to the source in confusion. Flying through the clouds in an arch soared a dark-looking monstrous lady dressed in rags, screaming greek curses that Deja could somehow understand even though she'd never even heard a greek word uttered in her entire life.
How did she even know that Kampe was speaking Greek-
Wait-
How did he even know the thing's name?

"Holy Aphrodite, I'm gonna need a lot of taco sauce...."

Excited

WestSide Market (Ohio) ---> Violet Refuge

None/Open

nine lives

Parker

Parker decides to stand up and walk to the living room.
When he got there, he wasnt processing what he is looking at right now.
Parker stood there for a few seconds, staring blankly at the Olympians.
Then it hit him. A suprised face grew on him.
Oh my god, is it really them. He couldn't believe his eyes.
Parker pinched himself to make sure this wasnt a dream. It wasnt, since it hurt him.
He never thought this would be the day he actually saw the Olympians.
He was always amazed from the stories told to him by his mother. It was a dream of his to meet them, and it finally came true.

"Oh my god" he mumbled.

Oh my god indeed.

Valentina Looked at Torta with a look of surprise."Wait, That opossum is yours and I'm NOT A MOLDY OLD BOOT, YOU TATTOOED WEIRDO!"Val Exclaimed sounding highly Angry. She Sat back down and literally muttered something Frustrated. First, She get here from some stupid message and AN AIR RIDE OF SCARYNESSS (Or valentina's Fear of heights*coughs*)! Next, the place gets attacked by a Greek monster? "Now What? Something even crazier is about to happen?"She thought. Well, Valentina Sorta called it, Something even crazier is about to happen as she got up to face The Olympians, She stared at them blankly."WAIT, Who are they? and where did they come from"Valentina asked sounding very confuzzled.

Valentina was so in her thoughts after meeting torta that she ignored what was going on around her. She was confused to see all three of them there and Was confused."Are they the owners of this place, Please somebody explain what is going on!"Valentina said. This girl is freaking out, and she has too many questions to count that she is about to say, but is keeping them down by asking that question.

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

After Aisling signed him that she was fine, Alexander felt a bit of relief. He was just glad she was unharmed after his little outburst. Gods, if he actually hurt her... No. He blocked that thought out of his head. He would never hurt her. Right?

Well, that relief Alex felt vanished real quick when Aisling signed to him,

"Curse of Achilles, right?"

Immediately his body tensed up, as he experienced a flashback to the river. It's cold and deadly waters over his body. Something so cold, it burned. He remembered his soul fighting for its own existence. One stab, one arrow, one cut at this anchor, is all it would take for you to die. He felt his right armpit burn for a moment, then quickly faded. He noticed he was shaking and forced himself out of it. Then a migraine kicked in.

"Yeah, C-Curse of Achilles. It's not som-," he stopped when he saw a certain god walk out of the entrance of the house and attacked Kampe. He recognized that god almost immediately. Hephaestus. His entire appearance just screamed it. Especially the deformities. Although he was glad the god showed up, as it put a distraction to the conversation that he'd prefer not to think or talk about. Then he spotted Aisling 2 with Hephaestus, which he still couldn't figure out how the hell there was a second Aisling. Maybe she had a twin? He wasn't sure, he made a mental note to ask later.

"I think we should hurry inside," Alexander said to Aisling. He wasn't worried about himself, with the Curse and all. But it was Aisling he was primarily worried about. If the Kampe got her... He really didn't like thinking of the possibilities. He grabbed Aisling's hand and rushed to the front door of the house. He made sure to not run too fast, as he remembered Aisling was exhausted at this point, but he did want to get inside as quickly as possible.

As they entered the house, Alexander quickly looked back at Aisling to check on her. After that, he looked around the area. From what he could see, not too much has changed. He wasn't sure where to go though. That's when he spotted the two goddesses at the staircase.

"Oh, hi," He knew they were goddesses, just because of the aura they made. But it took him a moment to identify them. Athena and Artemis. Now, he was concerned and confused. Due to the fact that there were three Olympians, possibly even more in different parts of the house for all he knew. But he knew that meant something is up. And it occurred to him that they might be here for him. He wasn't sure, but he knew that they know that he should be dead. Maybe Zeus sent them after him? No, that doesn't make sense, wouldn't Hephaestus have gotten him by now? He sighed in confusion.

"Um, I think we should go somewhere else, maybe the living room? What do you think Aisling?" He asked her. He started to feel uncomfortable around the goddesses.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

aisling abbott

mood why are they here???

location yard -> violet refuge house

tag Ozron Ozron

outfit here

Aisling noticed Alex tense up when she asked about the curse. As much as she was curious about it, she decided not to pry, he would come to her when he wanted to tell herm ore about it. Then he started shaking, her eyes turned a blue color as she looked at him with a concerned look. “It’s fine, I won’t pry.” She signed as he cut off his sentence. But then she noticed, the cut off wasn’t intentional, his gaze wasn’t on her, but elsewhere. Following the man’s line of sight, she noticed Eros from earlier, still looking like Alexander, but another god. ‘Hephaestus’ she thought. He was one of the easiest gods to recognize, with all the deformities he has and a limp in his walk. ‘What is he doing here?’ She thought at the instant sight of him. ‘Does he know Carlos was resurrected? Is that why he is here?’ She assumed but then she noticed they were fighting Kampe. She noticed the creature earlier but didn’t really pay much attention to it then, she had just seen the love of her life come back to life, so Kampe wasn’t the highest on the list of things to worry about, but now it might be.

“I think we should hurry inside.” Alexander told her. “Shouldn’t we help the-“ Her signing was cut off by Alex grabbing her hand and rushing towards the house. She couldn’t really protest so she followed him into the house. ‘2 gods can deal with Kampe, right?’ Aisling hoped as they reached the porch of the house and entered in a hurry. Alex looked at her to check if she was fine, she gave a Kurt nod signaling she was fine and unharmed. But then she felt multiple godly auras around her, and strong ones too. That’s when her eyes fell upon Psyche, a usual face to her, but also Athena and Artemis, the two maiden gods. ‘Ok, what the hell is going on? 3 Olympians at our home?’ Aisling thought. Was something wrong? That was the only guess she had as to why they would be here in the first place, they gods don’t visit, much less a bunch of demigods. They were here on business, not a friendly chat. Aisling didn’t really know how to greet them, she couldn’t say hi to anything, so she gave a little wave and bowed slightly. She wasn’t sure if the gods could understand sign language, so she decided just to use actions to speak instead.

Looking back at Alexander, she noticed he was uncomfortable, how you ask, reading people was her speciality. Then he asked her a question. She took a moment before answering, would it be alright to just leave in the presence of the gods. “Sure, we have a lot to catch up on.” She agreed to Alex’s suggestion. There were probably a lot of questions he had, it had been a year sine he died and he just came back today. If he had questions about what happened, Aisling was one of the best people to ask. But she wasn’t sure if the goddesses were gonna let them leave, just yet.

coded by weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back