• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

aisling abbott

mood pretty alright

location violet refugee porch

tag x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X RedOcean RedOcean Call me Peachie Call me Peachie redroseknight redroseknight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

outfit here

So she understood her sign language, she was getting more and more convinced that it was actually Aliviyah. What sealed the deal you may ask, it was the nose boop she gave her. Anyone else at this point in her life, might've begged her not to kill them, but the girl in front of her had no fear. 'Maybe her visions keep the old version of me in her head.' Aisling thought, Aliviyah hadn't been awake and walking in thirteen months. Slowly removing her hold on her, she stepped back and shook her head at her question about tacos. The thought honestly humored her a bit, she could've killed or injured her at any moment in the position, yet she still had the nerve to ask if she had any good tacos lately. 'That's our Aliviyah alright.' She thought. "It's good to have you back." She signed with a small smile on her face. "I should probably catch you up on what is happening. Follow me, Nina is out in the yard." She signed to Aliviyah, already walking towards the stairs. And so on their way to the front door, Aisling told her everything that happened since Aliviyah had slipped into a coma-like state. She told her who had died, so to not break her heart to much when she would see the new group outside. Don't worry, she told Aliviyah that they were going to be greeting new demigods today. She hoped that Aliviyah could follow her story, since she couldn't really talk, she had to sign the whole thing. If she missed some parts, she could just ask Nina to explain those bits. It was nice to be able to use sign language again, she remembered the time she first came here, she had to use her notebook to communicate with people. That notebook now sits in a drawer in the nightstand beside her bed, hasn't been touched in a year.

They were finally at the ground floor. They passed by the living and Aisling did indeed see that Aliviyah was not on the couch anymore, so that clear her suspicion almost entirely. They walked to the front door and went out onto the porch. The breeze hit her face and she loved it. For the past year, she had spent a lot of time outdoors if she wasn't training in the sparring room, she had come to love the breeze. "Come on, Nina is over there with the new group." She signed to Aliviyah, already walking over to Nina. Honestly, she wanted to surprise Nina with an awaken Aliviyah. Knowing both of them, they are probably both gonna throw each other into a hug. Walking up to Nina, she tapped her on her shoulder and signed, "Look who I found awake and walking around." She then stepped away and showed Aliviyah. She then stepped away entirely just to make sure she wasn't gonna be tackled in a hug. She took the time to look at the new group. Looking them up and down, she cold expression returned on her face. She didn't mean to, but over the year, that expression for her had became the norm. She was sizing them up, seeing how could they be used in battle, where she could place them in a battle formation, even what weapons she could fit them with. She honestly looked pretty intimidating, it was like she was looking like her prey or a monster she was hunting.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
MOOD: Is this heaven?

OUTFIT: Orange u glad 2 c me?

basics
MENTIONS: RedOcean RedOcean Mirai-chan Mirai-chan redroseknight redroseknight x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X kakemha kakemha

INT: Imani, Destiny, Regina, Nina, Aisling, (aliviyah?)

tags
TL;DR Mostly noticing how beautiful everyone is. Choked on a bug.
tl;dr
Beni 'Torta' Dela Rosa
The older you get, the better you get... Unless you're a banana
For a moment, Torta though they were being screamed by a black knight, but as soon as they blinked the image of the giant nightmare creature faded away. "Weird..." they grumbled, and soon turned their attention back to their personal pink power ranger. The sandwich was in luck because this lovely lady presenting person didn't seem to mind their rather crazed explanation of everything that was happening to them. A content little smile spread across their lips once the girl said she didn't know about romance, but that she was interested in doing something 'fun'. This, of course, translated right away to the girl agreeing to hook up later. A pair of auto greased hands held up some finger guns and shot them off at her, lamely, before turning to see another girl approach.

Torta's heart nearly pooped its pants when they saw her. She was a drop dead knock out! Pinky was very very attractive as well, but this one... it was almost a little scary and predatory how pretty she was. For a moment, Torta felt like a mosquito caught up in the glow of a bug lamp before they remembered that they were a person with self control, not an animal. After shaking off the initial shock of such a pretty girl, Torta held up a finger, "Hey! Aren't you that Youtuber baker girl? Rosanna! Yeah!" they said happily, "Awh man, I have fallen asleep with you so many times. Not literally, just.. I would turn on your videos and then BAM, Sleep. Like Ambien!" They said, very proud at how very smart they are. So... So smart.

Another girl (Val) who was screaming at the sky and clutching a guitar stood off the in the distance, while a fourth (Jules) was just a speck in Torta's eye and would hopefully catch up soon. Finally, a fifth (Des) girl approached and soon our little sandwich was feeling a bit hot under the collar. Had the van landed on top of them and now this was a dream? Or was it heaven? Surely it had to be some sort of alternate reality where Torta would be in the presence of so many females that looked this good.

Wouldn't you know it! Another drop dead beautiful hunny appeared, and the sandwich was starting to lose their nerve. This one was similar to Rosanna, so pretty it almost hurt... She introduced herself as Nina and explained she had been living her with her friend for over a year. Lit. Torta totally had questions, but a bug flew into their throat and they were unable to ask them, as they were choking. Silently.

Another girl who didn't speak and just looked at them like Roz looked at Mike Wazowski. She was pretty (not in the same sexy slug milf way Roz was of course) which was to be expected of all the people was meeting today. Hopefully our sandwich could measure up in attractiveness, despite being the shortest one here. Pink power ranger introduced herself as Imani, and Torta pursed their lips as the name sounded familiar, actually... a few faces looked familiar, but so far away... It was a shame that Torta was they type of person to forget a face.

"Me next! Haha~!" They practically jumped with their hand up to make sure they got everyone's attention. With so many woman looking at them, it was difficult to not make a hot smolder face and strike a pose... just to seal themselves in these ladies memories forever. "My name is Beni, but everyone calls me Torta! I am not a guy! ... I am not a girl. I am simply an experience that I hope all of you get the pleasure in... uh... experiencing! ... Gender fluid blah blah. Child of Dionysus. Gracias, thank you thank you. I am just... so happy to be standing here with you all, even if this is not the start of a new Power Ranger legacy. Unless?" They asked, and looked at Nina hopefully.

code by valen t.

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina nodded at the first introduction. Imani. A sibling of Aisling? She might enjoy having a sister, Nina did. Until she,, you know… Nina internally shook away the thoughts.

Another person was basically jumping up and down for a chance to introduce themselves. Nina smiled a little wider at them as a signal for them to go ahead. Beni was their name, but they went by Torta. They were genderfluid and… a child of Dionysus. Oh. Before she was able to get depressing thoughts about her dead loved ones, she felt a light tapping on her shoulder and looked behind her. She didn’t even look at Aisling fully before her eyes got stuck on Aliviyah. Her smile dropped to a shocked expression, she froze up for a moment, manually shutting her jaw so that her mouth wouldn’t hang open.

Nina briefly turned to the new arrivals and politely smiled. “Excuse me.” She said with a nod before turning around to face Aliviyah again, a bounce in her step that wasn’t there before as she basically threw herself at the other girl.

“You’re awake!” She beamed through laughs, squeezing her friend tightly.

“I can’t believe it! You’re awake!” She repeated joyfully. Tears pricking the corners of her eyes. The genuine delight on her face fit her much more than the superficial sweetness in her smile that was present before. It was like looking at a sunflower.
RedOcean RedOcean kakemha kakemha Call me Peachie Call me Peachie

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

Alexander had finally arrived, he was pumped full of energy. He noticed Kampe was being held down by something, then he heard Carlos say something.

"Don't just stare, help her!" Carlos motioned to Alexander. Alexander was confused at first, help who? He looked around and the color in his face drained away. His breathing became more ragged as he saw his half-sister, Dawnelle.

A million different emotions and thoughts warred in his mind, but he knew he had to do something fast. He noticed thread-like things from Dawnelle was wrapped around Kampe, stopping her from attacking, but Carlos was running towards Kampe again. Alex wanted to blast Kampe to dust, but Carlos was in the way. Alexander hated that he didn't have his sword with him, but he didn't have many options.

"Do you think you can keep Kampe tied up a little longer?" he asked Dawnelle. He saw her mouth open, but he didn't hear anything. He just hoped she could maintain the restraints on Kampe.

"Carlos! Jump to the right!" Alexander yelled as he prepared his attack. Electricity spread throughout his body, as he summoned an electric blast towards Kampe. And, like a gun, he pulled the trigger and released a blue blob of energy, directly hitting Kampe.

Alex quickly ran towards in the general direction Carlos was, to see if he was alright. The blast Alexander released was far more powerful than he ever expected. He completely underestimated how much the Curse of Achilles amplified his powers. He just hoped Carlos was alright, although he did look back at Dawnelle, just to check if she was really there. He couldn't even believe that she showed up, he knew the Underworld was going crazy, but if his sister could show up out of nowhere, especially with her powers, who else could? Then again, she was very clearly still dead, which hurt Alex a little. He wanted his sister to be revived with him so badly, but he knew him and Carlos being revived was already pushing the limits...

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

• mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

At first, Carlos thought that he was going to have to shove Kampe in Alexander's face just for him to realize that; "Wow! mAyBe oUr lIVEs wERe aT rIsK hErE!" But soon enough, he seemed to get the real weight situation. At his request for the girl to hold Kampe, he could see her lips moving once more but still, nothing but quiet sounds like a chittering bat. Once again basing her words off lip reading, he caught a few snippets that looked like;
    ".....Trying...Strong....I'm Not....Hurry."
    And that was all he needed to understand to know that she was slipping, her eyes flickering like faltering bulbs in the dark. Then at his warning, Carlos sprung away from the demon, moving the hand that held the sword behind his back while he used his other to scoop up the box that he held. Eyes flashed white as the blinding light struck Kampe and Carlos saw spots again.

He was not having a very cash money day right now.

Instinct kicking back in, he dug his feet into the ground and bolted away from the scene, and soon saw Alexander following behind. As one would expect, Dawnelle did not follow them. All she did as they ran was wave them goodbye with a sad smile, her lips moving again. And though Carlos didn't have the time to make whatever she was saying out, for those who are curious, her words to them were;

"If I see you dumbass down here again then you'll be the ones getting your asses kicked."
    Even without the understanding for what she meant to say, with the way that her form flickered and the brightness in her eyes that had begun to dull to eventually fade completely, something told Carlos that even if their souls did land back in the Underworld that they'd never see her again. He muttered a few praises in Ancient Greek, wishing her soul to be better off in the next life she'd no doubt get the chance to have.
    He hoped so anyway.

"Alright- Good news, Kampe isn't behind us anymore! Bad so now we gotta loop back to the Acheron. Bad news, we have to loop back to the Acheron which means we're gonna have to find another route there that doesn't involve another encounter with the thing." He then snapped his fingers and let his body slide to a stop, waiting for the momentum he'd built up running to dissolve before continuing.
    "You think you could handle two teleportations with that new upgrade of yours?"

nine lives

aisling abbott

mood ummm, i guess so

location violet refugee yard

tag x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X RedOcean RedOcean Call me Peachie Call me Peachie redroseknight redroseknight Mirai-chan Mirai-chan

outfit here

Hearing all the introductions while walking Aliviyah down, her eyes then focused on her so called sister, Imani. She wondered what she was like. Last time, she was maybe one of the only ones without a sibling. In all honesty, she looked weak to Aisling, more of a talker. She didn't mind that, hell their mother was the goddess of communication, but she wondered how much manipulating she could do if need be. Before she could linger her cold gaze at any more of the newbies, she felt Aliviyah's hand grip tightly on her arm. Her eyes went wide in shock and turned red, only for a moment, before turning a purple color once more. With Aliviyah not being awake for thirteen months, she forgot how touchy she was. It reminded of the time she and Alexander first met her, and how he wanted to strike her with his sword, that was now sitting on her back. Letting Aliviyah hug her for long enough than Aisling could handle, she pulled away quickly. Physical touch has been something that Aisling had improved on over the years but still wasn't all the comfortable with. Then she heard Aliviyah yell to ask anyone if they had good tacos, although the action humored Aisling, the loud noise made her wince with slight annoyance. "You want tacos? I can make some." She signed towards Aliviyah. She had been asleep for thirteen months, it wouldn't hurt to make her some tacos. She started walking towards the house, with Nina and Aliviyah, as well. She hoped this nice moment could last for a bit longer. She hoped nothing would appear in the yard.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

Alexander saw Carlos was fine and started following him until he stopped and looked back at Dawnelle. She stared back and started to wave at him and Carlos. Alex knew Carlos was getting farther and farther away, but he took another minute to look at his half-sister. Finally, he waved back to her and said only two words.

"I'm sorry," His voice cracked, as his eyes watered up. He wiped his eyes and turned back to follow Carlos. He wished Dawnelle a better life and prayed to the Gods for her to go to Elysium.

It didn't take long for Alexander to catch up with Carlos with his new speed. Although, the entire time, his mind was completely focused on Dawnelle. She was the last person he thought he'd ever see. He bit his lip hard, but he was again, surprised that it didn't start bleeding but he moved on from it. He was overwhelmed with emotions, but he didn't know what to do with them. He decided to focus on getting out of this hell first, then he can have a mental meltdown. Carlos then explained how they needed to loop back to the river Acheron, which also included not getting attacked by another monster. Alex started to think how they were even going to do that, that's when Carlos snapped his fingers. Carlos slowed himself down, and Alexander followed suit.

"You think you could handle two teleportations with that new upgrade of yours?" Carlos asked Alexander. It was something Alex didn't even think of, so much was going on inside his mind, how he's alive again, Dawnelle, the Curse of Achilles, that he completely forgot he could teleport.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Alexander grabbed Carlos's wrist and focused. It's been a year since he teleported so it took him a few minutes longer to focus.

"Hold on tight," Alexander said, as he and Carlos teleported in a blinding light.

The two found themselves exactly where Carlos said they needed to be, right by the Acheron. Alexander let go of Carlos's wrist and was surprised to not feel drained. Usually, a teleport took some of it out of him, but still, he felt pretty good and energized.

"Well, what now?" he turned to Carlos, then it suddenly occurred to him that Carlos might not be used to just teleporting at the speed of light. He checked if the guy was alright...

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

Carlos could say that it was a surprise that Alexander had to grab onto him to teleport but then again, he didn't have as much practice with it as he himself did. Though he never liked to use his own form of teleportation, he was trained in using his own in multiple different ways including both direct and indirect traveling. It seemed as though his training paid off somewhere along the line as he hadn't felt as nauseous as he knew he would have been without the quick adjustment his body instinctively made to better deal with it.
But he was still slightly dizzy.
Alexander's teleportation was much more...Flashy and much quicker than his own.
In other words...
Carlos had to note to himself that after shaking the rust off of his own skills that it'd be a good idea to help Alex improve his own.
Wait- He was getting sidetracked-

Looking down to his feet, he noticed that white glittering light had begun to spread through the bank of the river to form a large pair of butterfly wings. The symbol soon turned purple and the other-worldly glow that it emitted even illuminated old Charon who'd been ferrying a full boat of mostly old people across the Acheron. The Daimon didn't seem to mind it though as it didn't threaten him or put the money he'd made at risk. Carlos silently thanked the gods before motioning to it all.

"I don't think that I could transport both of us at the same time here so I'm gonna have to trust that you can teleport yourself home. But we have to do it at the same time Alright." Carlos slowly closed his eyes then took in a deep breath. After a few seconds of deep breathing, he opened them, and in those untamed firey orbs crackled a fire. A very real one right in his eyes that only intensified in heat. "Now...On my count."

nine lives

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

Alexander saw Carlos was alright and looked around. He saw a bright light spread across the river's banks. He was in awe for a moment, it wasn't something you'd see often in the underworld. Then he spotted Charon, which the strange light illuminated his vessel. The boat was filled with dead spirits, Alexander remembered meeting Charon when he first died. He was cold, it was like the air around him froze. Alex felt more relieved the farther Charon and his ship went. He turned away from the river, to Carlos.

"I don't think that I could transport both of us at the same time here so I'm gonna have to trust that you can teleport yourself home. But we have to do it at the same time Alright," Carlos explained to Alexander.

"Home..." He knew the entire time that they were going back, but now it was actually happening... He didn't know what to expect, or what to feel. He felt wanted to be excited, but the encounter with Dawnelle reminded him of his friends who could not join them. He examined the surrounding underworld. He never really got a good look before, he was always running from Kampe or had somewhere to be. He looked at the burning hellscape, the monsters and souls all over. Did he really deserve a second chance?

No, I don't deserve this, but I have to remember this isn't about me. I have to make it up for them, for Aisling, for Dawnelle, for Miles, for everyone... He thought to himself.

"Alright, let's do this," Alexander said. He saw Carlos close his eyes as he fired up, quite literally.

"Now... On my count," As Carlos said this, Alexander started to focus himself. Electric sparks formed across his body as he closed his eyes and focused on himself. He slowly formed an image of his destination in his mind. He was ready.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Anxious & Confused
Brooklyn Jessie Whitlock

If you always try your best
Then you'll never have to wonder
About what you could have done
If you'd summoned all your thunder

And if your best
Was not as good
As you hoped it would be,
You still could say,
"I gave today

All I had in me."

These were the first words that spilled from her thoughts and onto the paper. Left with only the music of her playlist playing in black Bluetooth earbuds while she sat on her bed, it wasn't uncommon for her to spend her afternoons writing like this. Flipping back a few pages in the notebook she'd been writing in, her eyes lightly scanned papers with every line filled with her writings born of every emotion from all kinds of days. Brooklyn had often found the creative outlet to be rather relaxing and a good way to pass the time when she needed to.

Just as she thought of flipping the page to start a new piece, a heavy thump could be heard at the window by her bed. And though it was covered with long curtains, she could see the silhouette of a humanoid figure standing on the other side of it. Her eyes went wide for the briefest moment before she looked back down to her notebook.

'Thump-!'
'Thump-!'
'Thump-!'

Brooklyn winced at the sound as it reminded her of a gentle knocking on the door. She was slow to move towards the curtains but once she was on her feet, she tore them away from the window and shut her eyes while she did. When she hadn't heard anything else, Brooklyn believed it to be a sign that it was safe for her to open her eyes.
Big mistake.
Her feet were frozen in place as she looked at a girl who looked to be no older than herself, one with short, curly black hair much like her brother's and golden eyes that were the spitting image of polished gold and burned with a fierce fire. One that made her feel small. The strange girl currently wore a red jacket, black jeans, and black strap-up boots. She looked kinda like your average teenage biker chick. Except that this biker chick could easily pass to be her little sister if she so pleased. That's just how much similar she looked and that fact scared Brook beyond belief.

While Brooklyn was uneasy about the presence of the girl, a kind of soft and a somehow familiar aura radiated off of her. It still felt as dangerous, powerful, and wild as the person emitting it did... But somehow, Brooklyn knew that she was trying to put Brook at ease by softening it enough to not feel as if this lady would rip Brook to shreds, but instead, she'd rip other people to shreds for Brook.
It wasn't working.
The girl smiled sweetly but didn't say anything. She looked as if she was waiting for something- Or rather someone. Then she finally spoke.

"Hey kiddo, guess who's home?"

Finding her voice, at last, Brooklyn let out an eardrum-shattering scream. "BEN! BEA! THERE'S A BIKER OUTSIDE MY WINDOW AND I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE GOT THERE!!"
But the girl spoke as if Brook hadn't just screamed her lungs off.
"Sorry this reunion isn't anything flashy but you ought to listen good and hard unless you want to find out what happens after death."
She then paused as if waiting once again for something. Maybe a response? If that was the case, she wasn't going to get one from Brook who still stood frozen in shock.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
MOOD: HELLO?!

OUTFIT: Biker Grandma

basics
MENTIONS: Ben & Brooke

INT: RedOcean RedOcean

tags
TL;DR TBD
tl;dr
Beatrice Whitlock
In her kiss I taste Revolution
Typically, Bea was not interested in heteronormative trash tv, HOWEVER... her eyes had been blessed with the TLC treasure that was 'I love a Mama's boy'. It was truly a marvel to watch, especially since there was at least one guy who's mother spoon-fed him. Apart of her wondered if this is what Ben would have ended up like if they had a mother to raise them. Would Bea have to watch as her mom babied and coddled her brother and left the girls to fend on their own? Surely not. In Bea's fantasy, their mother was a hard-working woman who was emotionally mature and bad at cooking, which meant a lot of takeout! Maybe she would even be the type to let the kids drink on the weekends and special events and stuff...

The demigoddess was rocked out of her show when she heard Brooklyn scream. Her body moved like a blue through the house, dashing to her gun safe and then to her sister's door and catching the last part of the stranger's comment about death. "Oh hell no." A quick kick to Brook's door and Bea was aiming one of her twin desert eagles. "Get behind me!" She said without even looking at her sister and just kept her eyes locked on the intruder.
code by valen t.

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */
    The gods are real. Like, the Greek Gods. Like the ones you learned about but weren't paying attention to. Well, they don't pay attention to you either.

~Benjamin Jacob Whitlock

/* ------ right side ------ */

"The gods have godly things to do. Godly places they need to see. Godly plans they need to make. That don't include me." Benjamin quietly mumbled the lines to himself while he took a few careful strings of his guitar. Repeating the rhythm another time, he winced as if the notes were all wrong but in all honesty, from the average person's standpoint anyway, he was doing pretty good. He put the guitar's black pick down and began to scribble some messy notes on a small notepad. Carefully holding his pencil between his teeth, he then strummed another cord when he heard Brooklyn's screaming.
Dropping the notepad he had to the ground and letting the pencil fall to the ground with it, Ben made a grab for the neck of his guitar before making a mad dash down the hall to his sister's room where he seemed to also hear Beatrice in. He nearly broke the goddamn door down as he entered and slid in front of his oldest sibling, his mind slowly processing the fact that she had guns.

"Oh yo wait, where the hell did you get guns from?!"
His attention then snapped to a lady who stood calmly in the window as if she wasn't staring into the bedroom of a very much young child. "Answer that later- Who the hell is this old-school gangster?"

The lady only seemed to laugh at his question which only made his grip tighten on his guitar gone baseball ball weapon. Then he felt a faint pull at the back of his head almost violently. Enough so that he had to move his attention away just to follow the pull back to the entrance of the room where he had come from only to see an exact copy of the girl lightly tap Brook's head. It seemed that's all it took to knock her out which panicked him because what kinda voodoo shit was that????

His face turned red with anger, he swiftly moved around Beatrice to swing at the girl that only faded into the air around him as if she were never there. "The hell-" He froze when that pull in his head got strong and he'd somehow knew that someone was right behind him but by the time he noticed, Ben and already been on the ground beside Brooklyn. But even while he was out, that boy never let go of his guitar.

The next thing he knew, his eyes had flown open. He'd awoken laying down in a field illuminated by the light of the moon that shined unnaturally bright above. Each star he looked at seemed to be moving in the sky's dark dome. But it wasn't this late when he had-
oH sHi-
Ben turned to see both Beatrice and Brooklyn lying beside him. While muttering a silent curse he lightly shook them both, something in him refusing to raise his voice. The moment one of them started to wake, his eyes widened. A single tear streaked down the left side of his face while he'd heard the all too familiar feminine voice singing softly. After all these years, even in his sleep, he could never remember it all clear enough to decipher it. But now here it was laid out clearly for him.

"Come stop your crying, it'll be alright~"
Was this actually real-? Every night when he closed his eyes, Benjamin saw himself here under these very stars. The only thing that was missing- Or rather who...
"Just take my hand, hold it tight~"
Benjamin allowed himself to focus on the source of the soft velvety voice to see a woman with long black hair as dark as the night around them with the same brilliant golden eyes he remembered seeing in the strange girl's back in Brooklyn's bedroom. Speaking of her....
He was soft to whisper to his sisters as if he didn't want to interrupt the song himself. Which he didn't. "Hey guys- I'm not the only one who sees her, ...right?"

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
Parker

Parker had fallen asleep after a some time of being on his device. So he when he woke up the message had been sent 30 minutes ago. He checked the notification and read throughthe message. "Why cant they just use texting?, i swear these boomers-" he mumbled. Yet he packed clothes anyway. For some reason he packed a small book, paint, and a paint brush. He stored it all in a bag and walked outside. He messaged his mother, well she's not even gonna see it anyway. "Im going somewhere" and closed the phone. He walked outside aimlessly going to a field behind the house. Suddenly a gust of wind blows behind him. He fell down, and as he knew it he was somewhere else.

“Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”

"Demigod?"

"Yes, well now lets go!"

He was pushed to a seat and and it took off. Mid-way he got bored and started painting, but got bored of that too so he only stored the paints back inside his bag. He finally landed.

"Thank you for using North Wind Airline, please continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination."

He walked out and headed straight just like he was instructed.
Parker walked towards a house where people are. He walked towards the two people at the start (Nina and Aisling if i remember).
"Um hi, do you know exactly where this is and why im even here?-".

Last edited:
Anxious & Confused
Brooklyn Jessie Whitlock

A soft shake was all it took for her eyes to flutter open. She felt sleepy but weirdly at peace as she stared up at the starry night sky. Brooklyn wasn't as quick as Benjamin to notice it as she blinked the hazy sleep from her mind but she began to notice the soft singing. The weirdest thing about it was that she knew it should have been alarming to hear the voice of a strange lady after blacking out in her room but something about it was just so disarming that she couldn't help but want to listen. Not to mention how familiar it sounded.

"I will protect you, from all around you~"

"Hey guys- I'm not the only one who sees her, ...right?" Her head snapped towards Benjamin when he'd spoke almost like she was being pulled out of a trance and she slowly nodded her head. At that moment, she noticed the steady flow of water that fell from his eyes but he looked to be perfectly fine. Of all nineteen years of her life had she ever seen Benjamin cry before so the sight was both confusing and frightening. What made him feel bad enough to?

Her eyes scanned around for the source of the soft and almost motherly voice-
Why did she just describe it as motherly? She didn't even have a mom!

"I will be here, don't you cry~ For one so small, you seem so strong~"

Then the woman looked over at the three with a soft smile full of a kind of love that made Brook's heart melt. Which only scared her more. Why was she so enchanted by this lady that she didn't even know? Sometime while she was lost in her own thoughts, the lady came closer and held both Beatrice and Brook's hands. The look in the stranger's eyes carried a kind of weight that made her even more concerned- If that was even possible.

"This bond between us cannot be broken~ Yes, you'll be in my heart~"
Then right before her the warm woman dissipated into the air and left the triplets with the strong scent of woody pomegranate which, if Brook was being honest, smelled incredibly nice and sweet. If it was a perfume then she'd snatch Bea's wallet in a heartbeat to buy the whole stock.
But that was beside the point.
She blinked a few times in confusion, her mind still piecing together what just happened. Benjamin had wiped his eyes dry by the time she had the sense to talk. Unfortunately, she could only think of one thing to say.
"So...Did you guys know that Michrodria is the powerhouse of the ce- OW!" Brooklyn lightly rubbed the back of her head that Benjamin had smacked. "You both feeling alright?" Brooklyn wanted to say something like, "NO, I'M NOT OKAY, YOU JUST HIT ME!" But she didn't want to get smacked again and instead settled for a nod.

coded by reveriee.

To Christine,
As you're reading this I'll find myself either dead in a gutter or on the other side of the country, adventure calls, I suppose. You've kept me around for long enough, haven't you? I know Frannie and Clem will be just fine with you, and I don't suppose your future partner will appreciate the extra mouth. If they ask, tell them I went to a nice cottage in the North of France, or home to the gods above, somewhere romantic, okay? I wish you all the best.

- Conny

As the sun began to set a young woman stands outside a home no longer hers. In her hand is a small brown pouch said to be containing the North Winds, she snickered at the thought. Admittedly, she was simply opening it for its symbolic value, a way of letting the wind lead her to wherever she'd decide to travel. But as her delicate fingers pulled on the golden ribbon, she'd realize she'd have to forget her original plan. Laughing as the wind enveloped her body, "Where did you come from?" She said in a breathy giggle.

"Why, hello, demigod, thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines."

"North Wind Air, hm? Boreas?"

"A stand-in of sorts, and you, madam?"

"Claudel. Constanze Claudel, yes."

"Are you ready for take off, miss Claudel?"

"Allons-y."

In a dreamlike state, Constanze traveled in a vaguely sitting position for what felt like an eternity. She learnt all of the Violet Refuge and such, what a friendly wind spirit she was assigned. "I suppose a good rating is due?" They laughed as Constanze landed, a polite laugh. Her black hair stuck to her face, she blew a kiss to the winds as she trekked up the hill to the estate she heard so highly of.​

basics

tags
TL;DR Wake up > Memories
tl;dr
Beatrice Whitlock
What in the Phil Collins Drum Solo was going on? One moment Bea was guns blazing in Brookie's bedroom, and the next she was laying in grass, the soft blades of green tickling her skin. A song played, and Bea couldn't decide if it was familiar because it was the hit song from Tarzan, or if it was more than that. Her mind faded back to the memories of her childhood and how there was always a warm woman's voice calling for her and her siblings. It was always just past the edge the memory and no matter how hard she tried she could never see the woman who the voice belonged to.

Tears stung her eyes as she continued to look up at the stars, and she felt a sense of weird anxiety wash over her. Her chest tightened and all she could do was count each of those tiny lights in the sky until she finally caught her breath. A hand reached for her, and she nearly pulled away... but the edges of those memories were growing. Bea sat up and saw the singing woman before she disappeared, and soon her hand now felt lonely and empty. She grasped Brooke's hand and took a deep breath as her brother and sister pulled some foolish shit, and then joined in.

"Don't" smack "Hit" smack "Her!" smack smack.

Bea stood and brushed herself off before looking around. "This is... this is home. I think we were just kidnapped... Again? But..." Bea held her head as small memories came back. "Honeysuckles... Do you guys remember, Honeysuckles used to grow there and we would lick the nectar? We were supposed to do it too much, because the birds and insects needed some too... I can almost taste that sweet flower taste on my tongue.." Her fingers reached up to her lips as she closed her eyes in memory. "And there were more people than just her! Than just the singing lady... Do you remember? She would ask them to watch us during the day, and every night mom would find us and sing to us... and we would curl up and sleep in her arms.. and every morning the others would wake us and play with us.... and that all happened here... I think."
code by valen t.

scroll !
mood
Both are Anxious

outfit
nO

tags
Call me Peachie Call me Peachie (Beatrice)
Ben & Brook
Benjamin winced as Beatrice had begun to physically abuse him for stopping Brooklyn. "Come on, I didn't want to hear about science when there's a-" As he moved to motion to the once singing lady, there was nothing. Just en empty space where she had sat. "Where the did she go-" While he searched around, Brooklyn had been partly grateful to her sister for getting Benjamin back but at her mention of honeysuckle she brightened and perked up. Practically bouncing on the heel of her feet, she got up and skipped over to the border of the field towards the thick bushes that surrounded the area.

Even in the dark night, she knew what grew there as the moonlight cast a kind of mystical glow over the bushes bearing beautiful flowers that were a soft creamy white with freshly bloomed blueberries grouped around each one.
"I remember one time I picked a whole bunch and sat far behind the bushes to enjoy them but when one of the other ladies caught me, she made me plant a new bush for ones I took." Smiling fondly, she shook her head. "It was actually kinda fun planting them too!"

While the two were drowning in lost memories, Ben only stared at the sky in silence. He was troubled. Confused. Worried.
He hadn't known that his sisters truly shared the same weird memories that he did. He only saw them in his sleep and barely spoke much about them in detail. For Both girls to bring them up made him antsy. And then how they were going to get home- Hell, he didn't even know where they were!
Just as he was about to set off, he felt soft hands on his shoulders and that same hard tug he had gotten before he was knocked out was pulling at the back of his skull. Ben wanted to whirl around and dropkick whatever the hell was holding him but that same warm voice that he remembered once singing to him made Ben hesitate.

"You all truly have grown beautifully." Before he knew it, Ben had been trapped in a tight hug. It was nothing crushing and was actually quite comfortable. It made him want to break down all over again. But he wouldn't have the time to as she soon let go, lightly ruffling his black hair as she then moved towards Beatrice and Brooklyn.
Even though he never remembered how it happened, Ben opened his hand to see a small pouch in his palm. Like it just decided to appear because it could and judging by the string that hung from his sister's hands, they both had the same thing as him.

"I'm afraid this cannot last forever though.." She opened her arms for the two girls, her golden eyes full of hope and true emotion. "But would it so much to ask for one last hug?"

coded by reveriee

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina almost thought she was dreaming. Nina’s eyes squeezed shut before Aliviyah briefly let her go to pull Aisling in, Nina welcomed Aisling into the hug. Squeezing her as tight as she could. Nina felt light, like she was allowed to be happy again. Even for a little while. Aliviyah waking up didn’t fix everything. It didn’t bring back her other friends and her loves, yet for a minute it felt like she went back in time. When the others were alive and well. This year has felt like a decade and carrying the weight of responsibility with Aisling’s help was hard. But it worked out, right? Aliviyah waking up made that year feel like it wasn’t for nothing. They persevered, and their friend was back.

Nina heard Aliviyah yell for a taco and giggled a little, she hasn’t changed. Her smile fell a bit, but Nina did. Nina wondered if Aliviyah would like who she became, or if she should try to pretend to be her past self. But who was she in the past? Nina barely remembered that facade. There was no reason to keep it up when there was only her and Aisling left. Nina smiled again. She could bring it back. She just needed to practice.

“You haven’t changed!” She chirped nostalgically.

“Go get your tacos, and I’ll round up the new arrivals into the house.” She added, her expression becoming lighter as she looked at the two fondly. Waiting for Aliviyah to release her death grip on her.
RedOcean RedOcean kakemha kakemha

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

basics

tags
TL;DR Memories & Words
tl;dr
Beatrice Whitlock
Bea followed Brook to the thicket and nodded along, "I remember that, you cried at first... and then I cried because I wanted to plant more too." Bea said, letting herself go back to those memories. She could feel the warm sunshine on her face and the grass between her tiny child toes, the sweet carefree glee that allowed her to feel free and happy. This was home... a small resentment grew in her chest, because memories of being ripped away from her home and shoved into this society with people who judged her so harshly because of her gender... and others for even more trivial things... why was humankind so cruel?

Bea snapped out of her memories when she felt a weight in her hand. She clutched the pouch and looked over as their mother approached for a hug. "Yes, of course!" She said, and quickly ran to hug to woman. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she did so, and she squeezed the woman so tight she was almost afraid she would pop. "Just a little longer, I have so many questions. Where have you been? Why can't we stay together longer? What... what are you? A witch? An angel?"
code by valen t.

aisling abbott

mood pay attention kids

location violet refugee yard

tag x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X RedOcean RedOcean Call me Peachie Call me Peachie Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Caedes_ Caedes_

outfit here

While walking over to the house with her friends and the group, she noticed someone out of the corner out of her eye. She glanced at their way, it was a boy, painting the house. Even by his aura she could tell, he was a big three kid. She wondered who his godly parent was, she focused on trying to recognise the aura. In the old group she had, there were kids of all big three gods, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. Focusing on the kids aura more intensely, she found herself finding the aura quite familiar, like an aura she missed very dearly. That's went it hit her. She continued to walk with them but Nina or Aliviyah could probably see that for a split second her eyes turned blue, that usually meant sadness. Nina has seen it too many times before, but she tries to hide it a lot. That's when she made a decision, the kid was a son of Zeus and he looked like free bait to any monster around. Not even facing his direction, Aisling took a dagger from her boot and threw it at his sketchbook. Luckily there was a tree nearby, and so the dagger pinned the sketchbook to the trunk of the tree. "A son of Zeus painting and not scarred? Interesting." She signed. Nina could most likely see it and look over to the boy's direction. "Aliviyah, take the newbies inside the house. You can get started on the tacos. This is going too smoothly." She signed over to Aliviyah with a grim expression, she hoped that would Aliviyah would listen to her this time, she was in no condition to fight, she just woke up from a coma. It was true, it felt like there would be no interruptions, that disturbed Aisling. Something had to go wrong, she could feel it.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

• Imani Moores Hayes
    mood
    Minorly Annoyed

outfit
    Click Me!

tags
    kakemha kakemha (Aisling) Caedes_ Caedes_ (Peter)

Imani watched as the small curly-haired person walked away leaving her with the image of them with finger guns in her head. She would normally cringe at the sight but it seemed to fit them just fine. Allowing Torta to fawn over some other girl, she was able to turn her own attention towards a sort of...Problem child who ran through the field faster than she thought was humanly possible, petals from flowers in the fields floating above her head and falling into her hair as he passed. This sonic kid really ticked her off for some reason-

Taking a slow approach to him, she wanted to turn him around and pull him by the hair away from the house. The hell was he defacing the property for, they didn't even know who owned it!!
    But one beat her to the catch. The same stone-faced girl who had been smothered by the not-so-stone-faced girl who had screamed off the beam of the porch with tacos. Though Imani was pretty damn sure that if any of them had any tacos then it would be lost somewhere in the pacific ocean or dumped on some random stranger's head from the flight.

Either way, she could say that her fierce reaction towards the boy and his actions was quite entertaining. A small grin spread across her lips and she put a hand up to silently thank her half-sister, unsure of the weird hand motions she used.
    Maybe they were some new gang signs?
    "Thanks, I'll take this from here."
    Gripping his hair tight by the scalp, she dragged him away from the house without another word.

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:
Sophie was in the woods, trying to hide. Her breathing was rapid and quick, her body covered in sweat. Her bow was clamped to her right side and on her left was an arrow. In her quiver, she had 5 arrows left but was holding one in her left hand. She stopped running and hid behind a tree. She had her back against said tree as several loud thumps approached. The ground shook with every thump, Sophie prepared her bow and poked out of the tree. There before her, was a cyclops. She forced her fear down and aimed. But it spotted her. She fired but the cyclops blocked the arrow. Her eyes widened, as she started to run. She sprinted as fast as she could, but the cyclops easily caught up to her and grabbed her. She dropped her bow as she was lifted into the air. She struggled against its hand, punching, kicking, but it never loosened. She looked at it, as it opened its mouth. And just as death approached her, she fell to the ground. The cyclops screamed as it held its hands over its eyes. Ichor, the blood of the gods, dripped over its face. She was grabbed and pulled aside by an unknown figure.

"What the hell! Who are you?" she asked. Then, she got a good look at her savior. She realized her mistake.

"Is that how you talk to your mother? Especially when I saved your life?" The figure revealed. She had dark brown hair, similar to Sophie's, but you could see a few grey streaks. Her eyes were dark green, with a tint of blue. She had a quiver on her back and a bow at hand.

"M-mom, I'm sorry. I didn't know-" Sophie was interrupted by her mother.

"I don't care that you didn't know. You should have known who I was the moment I got here. And is that how you would talk to someone who saved you? I would understand if it was a man, but gods, at least say thank you," her mother expressed her disappointment. Sophie felt ashamed, how could she fail to identify her own mother?

"Let's go home. I made dinner, but it's likely cold by now," Sophie's mom sighed as she and Sophie walked home.

When they arrived home, Sophie put up her bow and took a shower. She changed into a fresh pair of clothes, throwing away her ripped outfit. Her mother gave her a little drink of nectar to heal any bruises, cuts, etc. After she was properly finished, she went downstairs for dinner. It was only Sophie and her mom at the dinner table. They ate in silence. Sophie washed her own dishes and left her mother alone at the table.

Sophie went outside and looked at the night sky. It was full of stars, and a full moon. She stared into the moon and closed her eyes. She listened to her surroundings, she could hear the crickets, howling in the distance and the owls gathering. She was filled with peace. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes again and started walking towards the house. That's when she spotted it. There, a brown pouch laid. Tied with a golden string. She approached it and studied it for a moment. She was hesitant, after all, it could have been anything. She finally grabbed the pouch, continuing to study it further. It seemed normal, but then she remembered the email. Her grip on the pouch grew, as she knew what she had to do.

It was around 2 AM in the morning now, Sophie was fully dressed and had her bow and quiver, stocked full of arrows, with her. She packed some medical supplies, mainly nectar and ambrosia. She was an expert at stealth and tried her best to not wake up her mother. After she was fully dressed and ready, she went outside. She took the pouch and pulled on the golden string, opening it.

At first, nothing happened. Then she was hit by a gust of wind. She started to hear a feminine-like voice.

"Hello, demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?"

"I-uh sure?" Sophie said with confusion. She wasn't exactly sure what to think of this.

She was caught by surprise when she was lifted up into the air, she felt the air shift into something like a seat. She was very confused now.

"We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible."

"Wait-" Before she would finish, she saw the house door slam open, her mother had her bow loaded, with a quiver on her back. And she didn't look to happy.

"SOPHIE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Her mother demanded an answer.

"Wait, mom, it's not what you thi-" She was cut off again, only this time, it was because the winds blasted her away. Sophie never went so fast in her life, she was completely shocked. She didn't want her mom to think she was running away! She didn't even know where she was going!

Then, it stopped. She fell to the ground and threw up. Her body was disoriented and she was confused.

"Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination and remember to rate your experience next time you fly with us!" the wind spirit said. Another blast of wind hit Sophie, but thankfully, it only took the wind spirit away.

"Fuck you," she said, mainly aimed at the wind spirit that was no longer with her.

She picked herself up. She saw other people and a house. She decided to walk towards it, she had her bow at her side, just in case anyone attacked. She looked around, no one really had weapons out, one guy was even painting on the house. She continued to get closer, not knowing what will happen next.

MOOD: Annoyed, disrespected, concerned.

OUTFIT: Orange u glad 2 c me?

--------don't type anything after this comment--------

[/COMMENT]
basics
MENTIONS: Ozron Ozron x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X RedOcean RedOcean

INT: Aliviyah (taco comment) ; Sophie (actual interactions)

tags
TL;DR Welp. Walking towards house, introduced self to Sophie, Jamal ran away into the house.
tl;dr
Beni 'Torta' Dela Rosa
The older you get, the better you get... Unless you're a banana
In the words of Kennedy Davenport : "Well... fuck my Drag, Right?" Torta sighed, and then looked at their possum. They did a quick sniff check make sure the reason people were running away from them. Someone called out for Tacos and Torta looked around before calling back "TACOS ARE $1.75 EACH!!" they replied and then looked at their phone and quickly finished reading the email. "Ah... This is the greek home, cool. Glad I could answer my own questions since Miss "Ask me anything" disappeared directly after I asked her for confirmation.... Note to self, do not rely on the pretty girl to be there when ya need her. Right? ... Didn't just disrespect me, she disrespected Jamal! ... didn't even get his intro." Torta grumbled while looking around. There were other stragglers hanging out, but at this point, the sandwich was feeling uneasy about whether or not anyone would stick around for a conversation.

Torta held Jamal like a baby as they scrolled on Uber and tried to call a ride... but Uber didn't recognize their location. "Well damn..." They unbuttoned their coveralls and revealed a sports bra and bare stomach before tying the sleeves around their waist. The looked over to another person who was holding a bow and realized this person hadn't been at the intro circle that... didn't really go well at all. "I'm Franklin." they asked figuting at this point it was best to just give everyone a different story, "Child of Anubis. I turn into a dog during the full moon. This is--" and then squawked loudly as Jamal went all wiggly and jumped down. "JAMAL! NO, MY SON!" they said, and chased the marsupial into the house.

code by valen t.

Parker

He flinched at the dagger that got thrown making his sketch book get pinned to a tree. He quickly turned to the one that threw the dagger in the first place.
"A son of Zeus painting and not scarred? Interesting."

"Son of Zeus?-"

"Aliviyah, take the newbies inside the house. You can get started on the tacos. This is going too smoothly."

"Hey you didn't answer my question- oh forget it"

He could've did something but circling back to the dagger, he admires his life just a little-.
He walked to the tree trunk and pulled the dagger off of his book and kept it, Parker continued to grab his book. He flipped through the pages to see if the other paintings got damaged, thankfully only the painting that got damaged from the dagger was the one of the house.
He walked back infront of the house and stared at it.

Last edited:
He had been called to meet with Persephone. He was certainly not presentable enough to meet with the Queen of the Underworld, blood dripping down his arms from long gashes on his shoulders, staining his leather jacket in yet more blood. It wasn't exactly his fault that he looked the way he did, though, so he didn't bother to even wipe it from his arms as it gathered at the tips of his fingers. Droplets splatted against the pristine floor as Eddie entered the room to see the Queen.

It was unclear whether it was truly her; it was unclear whether Eddie had even left Tartarus. His tormenters hadn't ever given him a vision of Persephone, but hey, maybe they were getting creative. It was about time.

She spoke with him, although Eddie was only half listening. It didn't really matter, cause he doubted she was real either way. She was telling him he was going to get out and Eddie could barely withhold a snort. Like he hadn't heard that lie before. She was speaking about Carlos and Alexander, and oh look, things were getting back on script. Yeah, as if Eddie was ever going to believe they were real. That basically proved that Persephone was fake too. She was saying that if he died, they would too, which was just a cheap way to try to make him care. Besides, he was already dead.

She told him to head to the Acheron. Told him to jump into some teleportation glow around Alexander and Carlos. Sure. Maybe if he listened, this would be over with faster. Maybe he'd get a few seconds of peace. Yeah, right. That was a stupid thing to hope for.

Eddie headed for the Acheron, pulling out an empty flask and absentmindedly refilling it. He knocked the whole thing back, the alcohol bitter and burning in the back of his throat. The taste has long since ceased to matter to him, only the alcohol content was important. It was so difficult for him to get drunk, what with his godly parent and all. He refilled the flask again, emptied it down his throat again. He wanted that pleasant buzz, the numbness, the way that time ceased to mean anything. Still, he should probably be at least somewhat coherent for this next bit, so he stopped, for now.

There, the supposed Alexander and Carlos were standing by the river. Eddie kept carefully out of sight, just waiting for that glow. However long it actually took, it seemed like only a moment to Eddie. As soon as that glow appeared, Eddie lunged forward into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back