• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here

RedOcean

She Of Time

• Send New Email
    New Email Received
    Aliviyah Carter, Calista Fairchild, And Thirteen Others...
    Follow-Up Email! Read ASAP!!
    For your own convenience, I suggest that you don't move too much while reading this email. You have been warned.

Good afternoon half-bloods! You all have managed to respond to the following email and have all agreed to spend your time in the full house. Over the past week since the first email went out we've been preparing for each and every one of you to settle in our little home. This includes getting everything from clothing/accessories, foods, and beverages, individual rooms, various forms of entertainment, and so much more things ready and set to your liking!

Now the reason for the warning I gave at the beginning of this very informational text is because in front of your feet you'll find something. Looking directly down you will all notice a small brown pouch at your feet tied with a gold ribbon. DO NOT OPEN IT YET. But this is how you will get to your new home! In the pouch contains the winds of the North. On the very next day when the sun begins to rise you are to be ready to leave. You may take with you anything of sentimental value but you won't need anything more as we've made sure of. Once you feel ready, simply pull the ribbon loose and the winds will carry you to your destination. We promise it to be a very safe journey as well so please do not cask any concern or doubt over it.

Once you arrive, you are free to do as you please. It is, after all, your new home! If you need anything from me, please do not hesitate to reach out.
    Good luck demigods!
    ~Unknown

WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST HERE BEFORE TYPING

Last edited:
Imani Moores Hayes
mood
Sceptical but Willing

outfit
Click Me!

Hotel Entrance ----> Violet Refuge Border

tags

Imani had just finished an interview with Derethox Club, the 2nd most famous African-American Talk Show. They had asked her two questions she had expected, and the rest, especially one was really surprising.
"How does it feel to be the daughter of nationally known and greatly respected actor slash singer, Derion Hayes", was one of the questions asked that she had expected. Imani responded the same way she had in other countless interviews.
"The pressure is there, but my father doesn’t really force me to follow in his footsteps and I appreciate that." They had asked her about her mother, which Imani had also expected but she managed to avoid that question with a joke that made them laugh till their sides hurt.
In Imani's opinion, the joke wasn’t even that funny but it sure did make them forget about the question, so who was she to complain?
The 5th question, the asked had been unexpected.
"Do you think your father would remarry? And do you have plans to get married any time soon?’
Imani had to take three full minutes to process that question. Those two weren't commonly asked.
“To be honest, I’m not sure if Derion- My dad, is looking for a relationship. I also don’t have plans to marry anytime soon.”
Her response took the host by surprise, but thankfully she wasn’t asked to elaborate. The reason why she had no plans to marry anytime soon was that love was hurtful. And Imani didn’t want to get hurt. She wasn’t asexual or anything like it! she just never wanted to be hurt so deeply in the name of love.

Imani removed her heels and carefully dropped them to the ground. With a small sigh, she bent down to look under her bed and pulled out a small brown pouch. It had dropped from Chaos knew were during one of her interviews and Imani hadn’t gotten the chance to look at it until now. Imani was about to open it when
she remembered an email that came on the same day she took the box.
Follow-Up Email! Read ASAP!!

Imani arched a brow, she tapped the message as it revealed the entire thing. It turned out that the pouch she'd found was rightfully her's to take. Imani thought to herself a bit as she eyed the box. She was curious if she had any siblings. If Iris had ‘cheated’ on her dad.
Imani got an empty case in her room and packed some of her favorites clothes, a few of her favorite snacks, and fastened her wore her sword necklace around her neck. She pulled out her phone to text her dad, "I’m going to a camp for half-bloods or something like that."
With her bags rolling on the ground behind her, she walked outside and made sure that no one else was around before slowly undoing the ribbon of the pouch that was supposed to contain her transport. The wind around her blew, and she would have fallen, if she wasn’t holding onto the railing of the stairs she had stood on. Her eyes went wide, but not with fear or surprise, more with curiosity.
“Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”
"What?"
“Are you prepared?”
"Who- Or what are you?”
“North Wind Air, you?” An almost annoyed male voice then replied.
“Yes- I think I’ve got that part by now. I meant what are you? Species, race, breed etcetera!”
“You may know me simply as a wind spirit.”
“I- Wait what?”
“Boreas was generous enough to gift me to you!”
“Who?”
“You aren’t familiar? Hm, Boreas is the spirit and therefore god of the north wind and lord of the winter.”
“Wait- If he’s the spirit of the north wind then how are you-” She gestured around the area.
“I am simply a stand-in. Boreas isn’t too fond of…" the being seemed to pause as if looking her up and down, “…interbreeds." He said dismissively. “The air about you radiates a very, different scent.”
Imani's face was contorted with confusion, “Of…What?”
While she couldn’t exactly see its face she could’ve sworn the spirit was smirking as a tone of amusement danced in its voice.
“Power, girlie. Your kind, in particular, doesn’t last too long before dying a most gruesome death. Others are more…fortunate but not by much.” The spirit laughed loudly.
“Hold the hell up-”
“Conversation has exceeded the set limit! Are you prepared to take off?”
Being cut off in the middle of her statement didn’t make her feel any better
“What limit?!"
The spirit cackled with glee, “As you wish, girlie!”

Her body then pressed firmly against an invisible seat that had formed underneath her. It served as her only support as she was taken through the air at the speed of a jet. If that jet was also hopped up on… Whatever the plane equivalent of steroids was. In a matter of seconds that felt more like hours, Imani found herself in a flowery field. Alone. Looking to the sky she could hear whispering in the wind that made the plants at her feet sway.
“Thank you once again for using North Wind Air! Continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination.”
Her gaze moved to the space ahead and she could in fact make out a small amount of a building. Taking her first step forward, she could swear she had also heard a final;
“Be sure to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!”
But she brushed it off as something her mind had made up and started her trek through the meadow to the supposed house that was said to be waiting down the way.
coded by reveriee.

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge = Living Room
Sad but Relieved
Reference above
interactions

Nah G
Aliviyah laid as she always had been. Except now streams of hot tears streamed down her face which had been the most she'd ever done in over a year. For those who didn't know, Aliviyah, a blessed daughter of Apollo, has been in a coma-like sleep for the past thirteen months but even in her state, she was very much awake in her own mind. Over the course of those months nearly all the family she had all had fell, unable to change their fate, but changing the details of it enough to be heroes in any person's eyes. Including her own.
But she didn't know about the passing of her friends. It was almost as if her brain blocked that part of her memories off and then began to create a world where everyone was still alive. A world so pleasant that she believed so truly that it was real. That their deaths had been part of a bad dream.

Then reality hit her right between the eyes. And it hit her hard.
Right before her eyes, the warm secure scene of everyone sitting down at the table flashed white. And even with the bright cloud of light stealing her clear vision, she could make out the faint image of herself lying on the couch in the living room with her hands rested on her stomach. Two other people sat with her and she could see their lips moving but couldn't hear the sound that came with it. Aliviyah didn't need voices to know who those people were though. Her eyes widened a bit at the sight of Aisling and Nina. When she came to the conclusion, she then started to feel as if this wasn't her or them now. This moment happened a while ago.

Her lips parted to comment on the strangeness when her chest had begun to burn. She winced and her eyes fluttered close for the fraction of a second. The next time she opened her eyes, Aliviyah found herself deep in a cavernous place. Probably because it was a cave...That was decorated like the kitchen of a modern-enough home. Crystals clear like pink and turquoise diamonds simmered all around the walls around them, hiding the old and eroded cave walls behind them. Her attention then shifted to the source of a familiar voice. Aliviyah watched in silence as a girl with long blonde hair and strikingly bold blue eyes lying beside another soft-faced girl.
Dawnelle and Dawnelle.
She tried to reach out to them. To walk towards them and ask about what was happening but a loud crackling boom that echoed through the place came before her own words. She did a double-take as the sound bounced off the walls a second time, now recognizing what it was. That was lightning.
And for some crazy reason, she knew where it had been coming from, the scene changed and she looked to be sitting in front of a grief-stricken Aisling. Being as close as she was, Aliviyah also saw Dawnelle so much clearer and she hadn't been laying down. Blood trickled from the girl's lips. Her eyes moved a bit to watch the shallow breaths she took. And then watched as Dawnelle took her last. That's when she saw Alexander slumped against a wall by the kitchen's entrance only a few feet ahead, sitting in a pool of blood with a pile of ash dusting across the red surface.
They were dead.
At the horrific sight, Aliviyah's eyes began to water. Opening her mouth, she wanted to sob but no sound came from her own lips. At least not in her vision. Little did she know that her shouts came out in real-time and they mirrored the broken feeling of seeing her family's bodies on the ground.

White overtook her vision before flashing to someplace completely new. She looked to be in some city. Looked big too. Her best guess was New York. Her eyes wandered around frantically, looking for her fallen friends but was met with the sight of Carlos who stood in front of Nina with an arm separating him from her in what Aliviyah recognized to be a protective manner. Of course, the moment she'd felt curiosity pull at her enough to question the situation she saw a horrifically monstrous creature. It had the upper body of a woman but the tail of a serpent in place of legs. She had serpentine hair, fifty bestial heads of lions, boars, vipers, bears, and too many more that Aliviyah couldn't have named at the time stitched to her waist, all breathing and moving as if trying to get off the thing they were attached to.
The beast was all too familiar to Aliviyah. This was Kampe.
Aliviyah could feel and hear her heart beating painfully hard against her chest as the ancient demon flew towards the couple at blinding speed. Just milliseconds away from disaster, however, she caught sight of a very armed and fierce-looking Maja jumping down from the roof of a nearby complex and onto the back of the wicked being that thrashed and screeched with hate. The literal venom that dripped plentifully in those screeches made the girl's eyes water to a point she control. For some reason, Aliviyah could even feel the sting that caused her to wipe her eyes that had been watering the same as Maja's. When she moved her arm, Aliviyah felt her heart hit the concrete pavement. The scene changed and just like the other, both Carlos and Maja lay out on the ground with countless injuries riddling their forms.
Neither of them breathing.

Aliviyah brought her hands up to her face in disbelief at what she was seeing and choked a cry. The water that streamed from her eyes wasn't caused by venom but by pain. The burning in her chest increased tenfold and she found herself on the ground clawing at her heart.
Just like that, for the first time in months, Aliviyah's physical body moved with what she thought. On the couch, she cried real tears while gripping at the burning sensation that she thought to be heartache with shaking hands.

coded by natasha.

aisling abbott

mood here we go again

location violet refugee

tag RedOcean RedOcean x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Ozron Ozron

outfit here

Today was the day, a new batch of demigods would be arriving at the house. Aisling knew this day would come, but she never knew if she would be ready for it, she still missed the group her and Nina had. But she had to pushed aside those sad emotions and greet the new people that would come by. Sure, she may be the youngest on at the house, her just turning 18 years old, but she was the most experience with combat by far. Right now she was up in a sparring room, training. It became like routine to her, training with all different kinds of weapons, throwing knives, axes, rapiers, any weapon you can name, she probably could wield it. It was the one thing that she could do to protect herself, she couldn't speak or manipulate like Nina could, so combat was the only thing she could do to protect herself, although she did know how to make ambrosia and nectar, so there was that. She wondered what the new kids would be like as she swung her sword at one of the servants. None of them ever really served much of challenge to spar with, but it was best she could do without hunting for monsters in the area. She was working up quite a sweat training. She looked down at her sword, well, it wasn't technically her sword, but Alexander's. She gripped the handle as memories came flashing through, but she couldn't stay reminiscing for long, she heard a scream, and she knew it was Aliviyah. She was confused at first, she was in a coma for 13 months, but she was screaming.

Quickly putting the sword on her back, she ran down all three flights of stairs to reach the living room. Her breathing was quite heavy, having just trained, then to have to run three flights of stairs, to then see one of your best friends screaming when she should be in a coma, definitely a lot to take in. However her eyes glanced from Aliviyah to Nina, as she was already there. She breathed a sigh of relief, there wasn't much Aisling could do. It wasn't like she could say comforting words or anything of the sort. Walking towards Aliviyah, she took a closer look at her, it seems she was not gonna wake up, but she doubted herself, 'She's screaming though. And moving too.' Aisling thought to herself. Her eyes change from a purple color to a more blur color. Tapping Nina on the shoulder, she signed "Is she gonna be okay?" with a concerned look on her face. She hoped so, it would be another layer of sadness added on if they lost her too. They soon calmed her down, she wondered what happened, getting Nina's attention again, "You think we can ask Psyche later?" She asked once again. Today was the day they would welcome the new group into the home, she wondered if it was connected. But her mind drifted to the new group, wondering what they were like and if they could fight. They would need to know how to survive, she learned that from Alexander. Well the new group would get here soon, they needed to prepare, she wondered if someone would attack this time again, as she and Nina stepped out of the house into the porch.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Location: In the park! Next in The hospital, Then gets Yeeted into the Camp! Mood: Pretty much Happy, Imeeting the god Confuzzled, At the camp Highly not happy.
Valentina was Playng the Guitar in front of a crowd in the park, She was in the zone playing her Guitar happily and humming along with it until She started singing her Second song/ Final song of The day, happily. Her day was going well after getting off of college like Thirty minutes ago.
Sunrise on the high horizon
Shining bright Revealing a new hope
Everyday i wake up
and look to a new day
I journey on my destiny
No matter the pain and problem
I will see that sun shining
Because it always bring back up (oh Woah~)
Even when Dissapears for a night
it always will Come back
just when you're in a problem.

Val Stopped singing, She released a Few tears and she then bows as the whole crowd started clapping their hands, She smiles a bit ."i will perform here another tie, but see you guys later!"She said. She Puts her guitar in the case and starts walking towards home but she then, decided to visit her mother and changes directions to head to the hospital, and soon she arrives there and The nurse at the desk smiled."Hello val you've been performing."the nurse said. Valentina smiled."i have, Today was a Rockin' one."She said. The nurse smiled and given her the pass."You know the room."She said. Valentina head into the elevator and soon heads up to the third floor and opens the door, her mother in the sickbed was read and then smiled when she noticed valentina."Val."She said."mama."Valentina aid happily.

Valentina smiled and they both hugged immediately."So how was you performance at the park?"her mother said. Valentina smiled."been very well, I got you something."She said. She handed her mother a necklace, with a flower on it. her mother smiled."Awe val, You shouldn't have."her mother said. Val then sighed."Thanks."she said. Her mother smiled."Valentina, I might not have time left, but can you play the guitar real quick?"She asked. Valentina nodded, she started playing the guitar for a few minutes with her mother falling asleep during the time she played and Valentina finished and smiled."Adeus, mother."She said quietly and she headed out of her room and went out of the hospital. She soon arrived near her home and her phone chimed, She then Checks it and sees an brown pouch."Huh?"She said, She then opens it.

Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”

"Espere o que diabos está acontecendo!?!?!(Wait what the hell is Going on?)"

"I'm Going to Take that as a YES! We're Taking off!"
She was Riding in the Air soon, She Started Screaming for a Few minutes and Cluchtes to her to her Guitar for dear life."OH DEUS EU NÃO QUERO CAIR!(Oh God i Don't wanna Fall!)". She soon landed and looked surprised."Oh kay..."She said. But she then frowned."WHY DID THE GOD WIndyness OR AIRLINES BRING ME HERE!?"She shouted over the top of her lungs she seems pissed off. She Walked around the camp trying to prevent herself into going into a tantrum for a minute.

Last edited:
MOOD: Dazed & Confused

OUTFIT: Orange u glad 2 c me?

basics
MENTIONS: RedOcean RedOcean

INT: Imani RedOcean RedOcean

tags
TL;DR Auto work ; Oh Look an email ; YEET ; Power rangers unite
tl;dr
Beni 'Torta' Dela Rosa
The older you get, the better you get... Unless you're a banana
"Aye Mami!" The sandwich called out from under the food truck. To say Torta was a decent mechanic would be a total lie... They were a shit mechanic. BUT, they were a free mechanic and at the very least they knew how to do an oil change AND had their own cover all for the job. The demigod rolled out from under the truck and wiped some oil from their hand before reaching for their fluffy little helper. "Hey Jamal, where Abuela go, huh?" The little trash goblin hopped up onto everyone's favorite Enby's shoulder and wrapped it's tail around their neck before continuing to stare blankly at the world around them.

Torta pulled their phone out and checked the good ole Life360, only to see their mom had left for the store or salon or water well... whatever place Moms went to when they disappeared. It was then that they got a little notification on their phone and tapped it. The sandwhich was only half way reading and not paying attention before they made it to the You will notice a small brown pouch at your feet, and stopped reading all together. "Hell yeah free stuff." They said before tearing into the package. Jamal's tail clutched around as the wind picked up for security, and Torta was screaming enough words to fill a telenovela episode.

“Hello, demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”

"UM? POR QUE?"

"OK? OK! LETS GOOOOOOOO!"

And with that, Torta began to shoot through the air. Amazingly enough, with power of Dionysus and Anime on their side, Jamal the Possum remained attached to his master for the duration of the flight. Soon, the demigod was looking up at the sky while Jamal played dead in the dirt next to them. "ACK!! it's happened... I've been kidnapped. I always knew this day would come, Mom will choose her flautas and her truck over me and I'll be stuck in this torture chamber forever...." After a few blink, the enby sat up and realized they weren't in a torture chamber, they were just in a field and the wind spirit was prattling on about reviews and such. And their phone began to ping.

From Jamal's Abuela :: WHY ARE YOU SPEEDING? ARE YOU IN MY VAN? WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ASSHOLE SOMETIMES???

"Yeah... Just gonna...." Torta then silenced their phone before looking around and seeing a person dressed in all pink. "Oh my god... I know what this is. HEY!!" They called out and began to half run half levitate before making it to the other person and talking.. a lot. "YOU'RE THE PINK POWER RANGER! And Clearly, I'm going to be the orange power ranger. I mean, wow... I'm gonna have to tell this one demigod housing place that emailed me that, like, I'm gonna have to pass on their offer because being a Power ranger is the ultimate dream, amirite? Wow... I knew posing in the mirror was going to pay off. Orange power rangers are super rare... OH! I"m Beni! But everyone calls me Torta. Whatever pronouns, but they/them is easiest. Nice to meet you. Do you think we'll be the romance of the season~?"
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Nina Simone Rivera

Today was the day. Nina was glued to the window. Keeping a close eye on whoever might show up, or what may show up. It was difficult, a lot harder than she thought it would be. She just- felt like she was going to be sending another batch of kids to their deaths. What if she didn’t prepare them well enough? What if they all died this time- or worse, she was the sole survivor again? Nina couldn’t bear the thought. She was barely able to make it through the first time. The gods were cruel, at first. But surely not cruel enough to make her go through that again..

Nina was unconsciously fiddling with her necklace, it had become one of her numerous habits. She rarely ever took it off at this point, afraid that she might look away and the last thing Carlos left her could be gone. She wouldn’t let that happen. It would break her heart all over again. Nina closed her eyes and let out a long breath. She didn’t want to get lost in bittersweet memories. They snapped open and a scream coming from nearby, she immediately knew that it was Aliviyah. She was holding her face and screaming, tears streamed down her cheeks. Nina immediately rushed forward and fell to her knees beside the couch. “Aliviyah!?” She cried, slightly afraid to touch her while she was like this.

That’s when Aisling came rushing down from upstairs, Nina looked up at her with a slightly panicked look. Aliviyah hadn’t shown a single sign of waking up, not even a twitch. And now she was sobbing and screaming. Nina held Aliviyah’s hands and spoke in a comforting tone, wariness still present in her voice.

“Aliviyah, it’s okay- you’re safe now… nothing can hurt you here.” She cooed, internally she was unsure of the impact her words would have. She sounded rushed and slightly excited but still encouraging. Hopeful. She just hoped that this meant Aliviyah was going to wake up now, or atleast soon. Nina noticed Aisling signing and made a shrugging motion. Nina signed, “Maybe she’s waking up.” Nina suggested optimistically.

“We should tell Psyche.” She added in agreement to Aisling, rising from her feet and giving one last glance to Aliviyah before stepping out onto the porch with Aisling, her arms crossed over her chest as she surveyed the area with a worried look.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

The strains of a piano echoed through the mansion that Regina Hayworth had bought when she had first made her mark upon the world. It was quite expansive, and she had originally intended to have shared it with Kaitlyn. Poor thing, she had been so blissfully invested in that relationship that she had never noticed the signs that it was but a farce to Kaitlyn. A means of upstaging her greatest rival. Well. Regina had repaid her in full for her treachery. The brunette had successfully used her connections to whisper warnings to the directors who had worked closely with Regina before. And she had kept an ear out for any roles that Kaitlyn had tried to land, either through her own work or her agent's. Any role, big or small, Regina set out to take it to further stamp out any benefit Kaitlyn had ever received from having a relationship with Regina. Never again would the brunette allow someone to use her power, her influence in such a manner again. Love was for the weak and spineless. People of prestige and ambition like Regina, there was no place in their hearts for another.

As the tune that Regina played and sang came to an end, she rose from her position. The brunette left the piano and scoffed, angrily taking a sip of a rich ruby port she had all but forgotten when inspiration had struck. This was just a bout of nostalgia for the past, her mortality reminding her of simpler times. She would permit this one fit of melancholy then seal it away just as she had that night that her heart had been effectively shattered. After taking a few more sips of her drink, she approached her desk. It seemed that everything was in place. While her agent hadn't been happy with her taking a sudden leave of absence, it wasn't as though he could do anything about it. Regina Hayworth was a stubborn woman; she would have what she wanted and nothing less. It was prudent to just let it happen rather than argue needlessly. Payment had also been left for her housekeepers, Regina confident that she would live to return to her estate in one piece. Why let it fall into disrepair while she was gone when she could make sure that was not the case? No one else received a message from Regina, the woman rarely speaking to her father. It had never been a warm household, and she didn't need him deciding to try to be coddling now. She was 22 years old and a demi-goddess. She could handle anything thrown her way.

Well, almost anything.

Regina wasn't counting on encountering a wind spirit when she walked out into her courtyard with her luggage and polished rapier. At least she had the foresight to untie the pouch far away from where it could cause damage to her lovely mansion! While she was quite surprised to see this being in front of her, Regina attempted to maintain control of the situation.

"Hello there, demi-goddess! Thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Ready to take off?"

Regina looked at the spirit dubiously, a well-groomed brow arching upwards as she regarded the fact that nothing about this seemed safe or suitable. What sort of establishment was this that she wasn't sent first class?!

"I would be prepared to depart if I were to be reassured that this...airline...meets current travel standar--"

"Is that a yes? I think that's a yes. All right! Let's gooooooo!"

Regina felt the air leave her lungs as she was flung rather ungracefully to an invisible seat, her head spinning as she was hurtled through the air at a speed that even she had to marvel at. It didn't take long at all for her to arrive at her destination, and she felt like she had all of the gracefulness of a newborn fawn once her feet touched the ground. The woman stumbled a moment then caught herself, having to take in a few deep breaths to deal with the sudden nausea that had overwhelmed her. Once she was no longer in danger of expelling the contents of her stomach, she straightened her clothing and tucked her long hair behind her ear. Others were gathered near her, it seemed. While part of her bristled at being near other people, especially before she had a chance to truly adjust, she knew better than to lash out. These were going to be her...well, one would say peers if one were capable of having others equal to them. She needed to feign niceness at the moment. So she affixed the smile she had used during interviews into place.

"I do believe that introductions are in order." Well, for everyone except Regina. The idea that anyone wouldn't know who Regina Hayworth was, it was laughable!

Destiny Hayes

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Destiny (As far as you know)

Middle Finger

The lights flickered around her as she stood on the grand stage she had found herself on time and time again. Only this time, she wasn't here to present someone else's work. Today, she'd be in front of her people with the first piece she'd put her real heart into. Having written the lyrics and composed the instrumental, Destiny couldn't believe that she was here doing this. But once the first few beats had began to play, all other thoughts were out of mind. From here, she let the song take control of her.

"You show me love and then spit in my face. Making your money off all of my pain."
A single small light had slowly begun to drag its way up the stage towards her.
"You put an eagle inside of a cage. And you think I'm not strong enough to escape..."
The light had finally reached her face, only illuminating the smirk that spread across her lips. The scene made her look cold and bitter.
"But I refuse to let you make me feel like I can't fly."
Crossing to the stage's right side, the small light didn't follow her but instead, a new one lit up in her spot.
"Not only will I spar again, I'll own the fucking sky.."
A small chuckle into the mic then a single stomp of her foot changed the tempo of the song completely which only increased the energy of the song as lights of all colors flickered overhead like spectral lights.
"So I put my middle finger up! I'm done being your slave!"
Knowing her audience, she didn't actually flip them off but instead punched the air above her which seemed to work just as well.
"My generation's had enough, and you should be afraid! "
Out from the shadows, dangers that had been camouflaged in back with black clothing started to move to make it seem as if shadows were drifting all across the stage.
"Not your prisoner! Better listen when I say..."
Once again, Destiny crossed the stage but instead of walking to the left side, she moved to the front while her body bounced to the beat.
"I put my middle finger up! I'm done being your slave!"

A good three hours after her concert had ended, Destiny sat on the bed as she'd now been spending a few nights at one of the best hotels the city could offer that by most people's standards wasn't too bad. But she'd seen better. After her performances, Destiny would usually begin her usual routine to both soothe her throat of the hours of singing she'd done while also going through a few light exercises to stay sharp. But this time she sat on the edge of the bed with the brown pouch in her hand. Her eyes as been trained on it for the past thirty minutes as if she expected to move while her phone, open and showing the new email she'd received, lay on the mattress beside her. With a light sigh, Destiny pulled the ribbon only to be met with a strong gust of wind that could have knocked her out of the window.

“Hello demigod! I thank you for choosing North Wind Airlines! Are you prepared to take off?”
A smile crossed her face,
“I’m ready. Let’s take off.”

"You’re not going to ask where we are going?"
The wind spirit then asked but before Destiny could explain just to what expect she cared to know, she'd been scooped up into something she couldn't see. But damn was it comfy-
“We are off to our next destination, please strap on your seat belt and keep all hands, legs, and heads inside at all times. In the event where something might happen including injury, the loss of or any damage to personal possessions, sickness, diseases, or even death we will not be held responsible.”
“Yep, 'cause there’s definitely no legal issues in there."

There wasn’t much Destiny could do, so she just kept her limbs as close together as possible. The ride was short. Like two seconds flat. And Destiny wasn’t even sure where she was.
"Thanks for using North Wind Air, continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination. Legally, I’m required to ask that you rate your experience the next time you fly with us, but I think it would be better if you didn’t do that."
“Rate my experience?”

“Fly with us again.”
Before Destiny could process anything that just happened, the voice disappeared. She was honestly a little offended, but if North Wind Air had something against her dad, Destiny wasn’t going to get in the middle of that. So she started walking, thanking the Gods that she hadn’t chosen flip-flops that morning.

♡coded by uxie♡

aisling abbott

mood on edge

location violet refugee porch

tag x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

outfit here

Leaning on the wooden post with her arms crossed, her eyes turned a gray color, with a cold expression on her face. After all the loss in the past year, she learned not to be so trusting and she kind of closed her heart off from vulnerability. Honestly, she looked like a force to be reckoned with, a cold expression her face, a sword from Zeus sitting on her back that could be easily be taken off and she would be ready for combat, and her stance, she looked like someone who looked intimidating.Her hair was tied up in ponytail with a few strands falling across her face. The breeze was nice, closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. Sure Aisling could beat almost anyone or any monster in a fight, but that doesn't mean she got over her shyness. Meeting new people and hating loud noises are two things that never changed throughout the year.Some kids arrived, she could hear their footsteps coming up to the house. Some of them screamed when they arrived from North Air, though it was a funny thought to Aisling as she remembered her own experience with them, she wanted to cover her ears from the loud noise, but instead she just took a sharp breath in and closed her eyes.

More and more newbies gathered in the lawn, and they seemed to interact nicely with each other, at least they wouldn't have to get over a certain shyness that she had. Soon she got Nina's attention, she signed to her, "You wanna handle this? I don't have my notebook on me and don't feel like talking with new people right now." It was true on both accounts, she hasn't used her notebook in the past year since she taught the old group sign language in both English and Greek. And she wasn't keen on socialising right now, new people and all, and it wasn't like she could talk to them. Nina was always the better talker between the two of them, obviously, so she could count on her to bring the new group together. "If another monster attacks like in our year, just call me, I'll try and protect the group. Just get them in the house, okay?" She asked in sign. They needed to prepare for another attack since it could happen at anytime, especially with a bunch of demigods together, the scent would be strong enough to attract almost anyone. Her eyes started scanning the area, trying to hear if anything was coming. She prepared herself to run to Nina's call in case she missed any ques that a monster was coming. Preparing herself to take the sword on her back and fight. She checked her boots, she had sewn a pocket into most of her shoes and pants to fit a few daggers / throwing knives. Luckily all of them were there and ready to be thrown.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Nina Simone Rivera

Nina figured that she was gonna do all the talking, she was kinda hoping that Aisling would like- stand beside her and look intimidating. Nina sighed and gave a quick thumbs up to Aisling. Honestly, she wouldn’t want to stand out here awkwardly either. Nina closed her eyes and stepped off the porch of the house, her eyes searching the fields and landing on a group of people. Well, there they are- should she take the authoritative approach or be sweeter? She figured that Aisling would be the stern one, and they probably didn’t need two of those.

Nina made her way to the group with a soft expression. Her lips pull into an unreasonably sweet smile. She looked kind. Her eyes glowed over each person. One was a man in armor who was extremely tall, he had to be good in a battle and he’s probably strong if he can handle the weight of the armor easily. There was a person with black curly hair, who seemed to be talking about something with the tall guy. They looked easygoing. Nina laid her eyes on a girl who wore a pretty professional smile and carried herself like a model. She faltered a little bit, she could immediately recognize that she was another child of Aphrodite. And Nina didn’t know how to feel about having a sister again… after Maja, and what happened.

Nina shook her head slightly, she would turn her grief into resolve. To make sure a sister of hers never died again.

Nina finally reached the group, “Hello demigods and demigoddesses.” She greeted the newcomers.

“Welcome to the Violet Refugee. My name is Nina, a daughter of Aphrodite. Me and my friend Aisling have been living here for a little over a year. I’ve been sent to welcome you!” She chirped.

“If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them, if I can.” She added. Oh gods, was she doing this right? Nina wasn’t really sure of what to say. But she was hoping it was enough to establish that she was their senior and that she was here to help them. Nina continuously looked around, she needed to be able to spot any nearby dangers.

Interactions: (basically every newbie Demi god and Aisling earlier) redroseknight redroseknight Knight boi Knight boi Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Call me Peachie Call me Peachie

MOOD: Shy & Insecure

OUTFIT: Vonn Trapp Realness

basics
MENTIONS:

INT: No one cos BIG SHY

tags
TL;DR Internet Cafe ; Sad memories ; Email ; Fly ; OH NO TOO MANY PPL
tl;dr
Juliet Leblanc
Under Love's heavy burden I do sink
Life is rough when you're a homeless young adult without a phone. Jules was hanging out near libraries and internet cafes for days, her precious money going towards internet usage rather than food. The demigod's stomach rumbled as she clacked away and refreshed her email inbox once more. Maybe that first email was a prank... Maybe Juliet should have relented and caught up with Eva and Kyu... at least then she would have people looking out for her, people who were also looking for her sister. But those two didnt' understand what it mean to be to be only half human and half... something else. Especially when that something else made you wind up in a cult that decided that showing love to you was the same as showing love to Zeus.

Juliet shook her head as memories of people reaching for her, only for Ophelia to stand between and take the brunt of the abuse, began to sprout in her mind. No matter how many years had passed, those memories would never leave her little brain. Static popped out of her finger tips and Jules managed to pull her hand away in time to not ruin the keyboard. After taking a deep breath, she calmed herself.

An email appeared on her inbox, and the white-haired demigoddess nearly jumped out of her chair... Only it wasn't the refuge. It was Finn. Finn had been Ophelia's boyfriend before she disappeared... he had been like a big brother to Juliet! He taught her how to play the piano, how to not totally choke when she inhaled weed, and the glory that was MCR. But when Ophelia disappeared he got a bit emo and Juliet got distant. She was supposed to stay with him, but she ran off to be on her own. Now they communicated via email, occasionally... Well, Finn reached out regularly while Juliet sent short responses when he was getting too worried. She knew he only cared about her because of Ophelia... And with her sister not around, she didn't want to be a burden.

Juliet opened the email and read it, then quickly deleted it. Her time was almost up at the internet cafe, and she needed to decide if she wanted to spend the last of her money on food or to get another hour and maybe get food from the shelter later.

Finally, another ping. Juliet quickly read the email and her eyes welled with tears. Sure enough, tha little brown pouch laid at her feet. Static zapped in her hair, showing her excitement, and she quickly printed the email and headed to the bathroom. Jules didn't have a lot of clothes, but she wanted to look halfway decent for when she arrived at the safe house. The only dress she had was the one she made herself from some old curtains... It was actually very ugly, but it was clean and it was the best thing she had... Once changed, she stuffed the rest of her items into her backpack and headed out of the cafe and into an alley way to open the package.

"Oh! ... I didn't realize... Yes! I am ready!"

It was a short and sweet interaction. Juliet's heart raced as she was flown through the air and then landed safely in a field. When the spirit asked her for a review she quickly complied

"Ah! Five stars! Quick and efficient!"

She looked around her surrounding with her heart in her throat. There was some hope that this was where Ophelia had disappeared to, and that her sister would come busting out of the house to greet her. Surely she wasn't hard to miss, After all Ophelia was almost seven feet tall with pink clouds for hair... alas, no pink clouds in sight. But! That could easily mean that she was just in the house! There was a small group forming not far from her, but Jules hesitated... How should she introduce herself? Should she lie about which God was her parent? No... that would be too hard to do, considering her abilities. She doubted she could claim someone wholesome like Athena and have electricity emerge from her fingertips. Zeus was known for being less than decent, and Juliet worried the stigma of her father's sins would carry down to her. Plus, this was just too many new faces at once, Juliet needed Ophelia here to help ease her nerves.

For now, she bypassed the group and began to walk towards the house, praying to anyone that would listen to let her sister be inside.
code by valen t.

mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

His back turned to the enormous palace that had been modeled after Olympus, as the god of the dead has never been welcomed o the actual place- except on the Winter Solstice. Being a child of hephastus, Carlos knew his craft and was able to pick up on the materials that the giant place was made of with it's glittering black obsidian outside, with a black marble portico. The entry hall he'd just left even had a polished bronze floor that was so nice that he could see his reflection stare back at him in it and he began to wonder what amazing creatures had the skill to build such a place and why a single god wold want it to himself. Had to get lonely after a while right?

He didn't have time for that though! Carlos had someone to grab and he wasn't about to slack on his mission after months of being stuck in this literal hellhole. Holding a black box in one hand and three small white balls in the other, she let the pearl-like things clatter into the ground at his feet before stomping on it. And before he knew it, Carlos had been in the fields of asphodel- Which for those who don't know, is a section in the Underworld where indifferent or ordinary souls who lived a life of neither good nor evil are sent to live after death.
How did he know?
Well....There was a big ass sign like the ones you'd see in Vegas that read, "The Average Died".
Not a lot of information....Carlos made a note-to-self to help Hades with a new sign when he could. But another part of him was disgusted to know that Alexander had been sent to this place while he himself was sent to Elysium. It was just so wrong to him when Alexander was such a noble dude who sacrificed his life for their friends the same as him. But he couldn't do anything about it. He was here to get the guy out after all.

"Alexander! Where are you!?"
Carlos let his voice echo through the place as he stumbled around the hazy souls around him while cursing in ancient greek. It was cold as balls here!

nine lives

Last edited:

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

Alexander was shocked, he just watched his half-sister, Dawnelle, get crushed by a cyclops. Half an hour ago, Alex, Dawnelle, and Aisling gathered and teamed up to fight a cyclops. With two children of Zeus on their side, what could go wrong? A lot went wrong. At first, they were doing well, until they didn't. Alexander was trying to stab and run, with an electric shock every once in a while. But everything they did was pointless, it only started to kick in for Alex that they were never going to win when Dawnelle got crushed. Seeing his sister die, right in front of him, kick-started a wave of emotions. Fear, grief, anger, pain, and many more, washed over him. He channeled these emotions and caused a lightning strike to cyclops, that missed. His eyes widened as he realized his mistake, but it was too late. The cyclops knocked him across the area, colliding against a cliff. This time, physical pain washed over him. He was exhausted, emotionally and physically in pain, all while fighting a cyclops. He had no idea where Aisling was at this point. He held himself up and realized he didn't have his sword. When the cyclops knocked him across the area, he lost his grip on his sword. He cursed at this realization. The cyclops was quickly approaching him, and he knew he couldn't continue to fight, he couldn't focus. Dawnelle's death was all he could focus on, and for all he knew, Aisling was dead too. Two important people in his life. Just gone. Little did he know that Aisling was indeed alive, but he'd never see her again. The cyclops was right in front of him, ready to attack. But Alexander could just barely keep himself standing. He realized what he has to do. As the cyclops raised his fist, Alexander summoned everything he could, he just did a lightning strike earlier, he knew he needed to push far beyond his limits. The cyclops's fist started going towards him, Alex released one of the most powerful lightning bolts he'd never summon. A lightning bolt so powerful, it could impress Zeus himself. He never had time to see the results, as he dropped down dead. He pushed too far past his physical limits, his body couldn't take the trama anymore. And thus, it was the end of Alex. Or was it?

Alexander was now in the Asphodel Fields. Apparently, Hades wanted to zap Alexander for eternity, with no immunity of course, but a few thunderbolts from Mount Olympus changed his mind and Alexander was instead sent into the Asphodel Fields. At first, he thought it wasn't so bad, he just wandered around. But then he realized that souls slowly forget their past life, and he too started to experience that. He tried everything, but it's like his memories and thoughts were water, and his head a broken glass. He focused all of his energy on keeping his memories. Trying to keep the important information in his head, or spirit? He wasn't sure. He spent the entire year maintaining his memories. Luckily, souls lose their memories slowly, it usually took decades for a spirit to completely forget. Then, one day, he heard someone call his name.

"Alexander! Where are you!?" It was close, and he started running to the sound of his name. He didn't even know if someone was calling for another Alexander, but he didn't care.

Then, he saw Carlos. The last person he expected to see was Carlos, he didn't even know that Carlos died. He continued to run towards him and finally met him. And for the first time in a year, he grinned.

"Been a while, huh?"

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

Carlos couldn't help but start to feel dazed as he push through the fields of dead souls that wandered aimlessly around him. Some were pale and looked like walking corpses but others looked to be even worse. They looked like literal ghosts with only their eyes floating in the air like eerie spirits. Then again...Carlos could say that's exactly what they were. Close to trying to yell his name again, Carlos caught of the spirits moving towards him and while it was nothing new to see that here, it was moving with purpose. As if they were coming for him and he knew why.

With a smirk playing on his face, Carlos nodded. "That's all you gonna say after all this time? Come here!" He practically tackled the poor guy into a hug that could crush any child. Then he was quick to move away when he realized just how urgent the situation was. Carlos frantically fished into his pockets for a small bottle, tossing it Alexander's way as his face set into a more than serious expression. "No time for this now, talk and run old friend. Talk and run!" The moment that he had said that the ground violently rumbled beneath them. Enough so that even Carlos was struggling to keep his balance. The spirits around them looked around in unbothered confusion as if he was the odd one out. But once the floor had settled, they continued on their way- Whatever it was their way was.

Carlos put a hand up as if he knew Alexander would most likely question the earthquake-like event. "Remember that thing about talking and running?" And with that he dashed off, trusting Alex would follow close while he left the fields of Asphodel far behind them.

nine lives

Last edited:

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

When he met Carlos, they hugged for a moment. Alexander was far from the hugging type, but being in the Underworld for a year now, he didn't mind. Then Carlos became serious very quickly, quickly ending the hug. He, then, tossed over a bottle to Alex, and then the ground below them shook below them, which caught him by surprise. He almost fell to the ground, but luckily, he caught himself. That's when Alexander decided to treat the situation seriously but they were already dead, what else could happen to them?

Alexander was about to ask what the hell that was, but Carlos stopped him, "Remember that thing about talking and running?" And with that, Carlos ran off, and Alex quickly followed him. He had so many questions running through his head, not realizing they just felt Fields of Asphodel until he snapped out of his own thoughts.

"Wait, did we just leave Asphodel? That shouldn't be possible..." Now Alexander was even more confused. He hoped he'd gain some sort of explanation about all of this...

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

sawyer

daughter of poseidon

Before the demigoddess could retort, she was slammed against what felt like a seat and fastened into place. Her eyes widened in terror. Out of the fourteen braincells fighting for their lives in Soojin Sawyer Ko’s head, about eleven of them did not have the foresight of what the adaptation of the north winds would look like.
“Airlines…”
she croaked while digging her nails into the invisible upholstery.
“…So this is how I die…”
she tilted her head back,
“I knew I should’ve watered that cactus before coming here.”

Sirens, chimeras, hell— you could’ve told her to hop into the mouth of an ogre suffering from the scurvy and she would’ve joyfully slapped the word “mint” on her forehead and assumed the position. Anything sounded like roses and glitter-winged cherubs when compared to the atrocity that was air travel, manmade or otherwise. “Are you prepared to take off?” The wind spirit repeated while circling Sawyer.

The red head took a deep breath, closed her eyes and reached for the locket around her neck.
“As I’ll ever be.”

In that instant, she was propelled into the sky.

Her heart dropped to her ass. She felt the wind lash against parts of her body she swore was well-clothed and in those few seconds she was airborne, her body was sending signals to her brain about a gag bag, STAT.

Once they reached their destination, the invisible binding released and Sawyer was thrown out of her seat. She immediately heaved. The wind spirit, taking no notice of Sawyer’s breakfast encore, proudly proclaimed, “Thanks for using North Wind Air, continue straight ahead and you shall reach your destination. Don’t forget to rate your experience the next time you fly with us!”

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand,
“Oh goodie.”
After the wind spirit disappeared, Sawyer got to her feet, pulled her travel sized toiletries and smothered her tooth brush with Colgate.

——

As Sawyer made her way through the meadow, she swore she heard someone yelling at the top of their lungs, questioning why they were brought there. There was an immediate sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. If she could hear that, how easily could others hear her? She shivered and fastened her pace,
“Clear skies, clear skies, clear—“

Moments before she opened that brown pouch, she took a hard look at her surroundings. There she was, sitting on the hood of a convertible, watching waves crash against the shore. She pocketed enough money for a motel and had become close enough to one of the baristas to get the leftover pastries hook up. Between the constant uncertainty of not knowing where she’d sleep the next night, pickpocketing people at Santa Monica pier, and regularly getting slammed against concrete by nightmare fuel looking monsters, her lifestyle wasn’t exactly screaming ‘ideal.’

These emails provided a hope her mom had taken when she passed away. It provided a peace she craved, a peace she wished was fated, a peace…

“If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them, if I can.”

Her ears perked up, pulling her back to reality.
“Nina?”
Sawyer sprinted towards the group.
“Is it really you?”
Her cheeks reddened from excitement.

It was.

Sawyer had met Nina virtually a few years prior. The two confided a lot in one another and found out not only had they dealt with their fair share of demons, they also shared interests in gardening and aesthetically pleasing cuisine. She grinned at Nina,
"It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person but given the circumstances..."
her voice then trailed off.
"I'm just glad I get to see a familiar face for once."
She waved at the young woman beside Nina before turning her attention the rest of the group. They looked like a healthy mesh between starlets, knights, or models she would've seen in the magazines she would swipe.
"I'm Sawyer, it's pleasure to meet you all-- POSSUM!"
Her eyes immediately met with their owner and her jaw dropped.
"Well if it isn't the consequence of my own actions... Did you ever get the IOU? I left it on your left blinker."

♡coded by uxie♡

mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

"Yeah normally it would be!" He spared a glance back but not to look at Alexander. He was making sure that nothing else was with them. "Long story short- We're not supposed to be here dude! I got a favor from Persephone and- LEFT!" As if waiting for him to say just that, the ground beneath them cracked and split open to make way for a creature so quick that Carlos' brain couldn't even register it flying above them. As he had instructed, he veered left, ready to take an unexpected visit to some of Alexander's half-brothers; Rhadamanthys, Minos and Aeacus. He was on the way to the hall where the judges of the dead currently resided.
Sliding onto the black granite floors, Carlos could hear shrill screeching from close behind. The dead kings stared at Carlos and Alexander with wide eyes as if it was rare to see a couple of demigods who were actually alive running away from the gloomy dead place. They didn't say or do anything though as he shoved through the crowd, almost as if they were too stunned. He knew better than to think a few souls made them keep their mouths shut. He knew that they heard Kampe just the same as he did.

"Alright well listen up!" Something that resembled a blazing red meteor then hit two of the black obsidian pillars that kept the roof above them and before he knew it, the place had been more than ready to collapse thanks to its now lopsided other half. Though he did notice the farther they got, the less of a dull shin his skin had. He was actively beginning to grow tired-

He could be tired now-

He thanked the goddess Persephone for being true to her word and letting him have a second chance but did she really have to do it when he was getting chased by a demon?! "I got summoned alright? By Hades' wife. She told me to run and to run fast and to run home!" He covered his hair to protect it from the falling masses above, somehow managing to avoid even seeing the still screeching demon lady which would have raised a few red flags any other day but he was focused on being a guide.
How the hell did Hermes do this-
Wait-
He looked around, eventually paused by the river River Acheron where he'd supposedly see the messenger god on the job but along the banks, he saw a huge crowd would wandering around the sides, all mumbled something about being lost. Each asked each other if they understood where to go. But it was clear that they didn't know any more than them. "Gods- You seeing that right?" When he said that, he grabbed another of the pearls and crushed it in his hand. Opening his palm, Carlos noticed that the pieces he could still very much feel weren't visible. He let them fall to his feet.
And that's when he saw her.
Right ahead of them Kampe cut through the air with dark wings that graced her shoulders, above her head she raised a deadly scorpion-sting. One that made Carlos numb just looking at.

"Well shit-"

nine lives

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge = Living Room
Sad but Relieved
Reference above
interactions

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X (Nina) kakemha kakemha (Aisling)
Aliviyah brought a hand to her mouth as her body shuttered with broken sobs but she couldn't help but ease as a wildly familiar voice cut through the air. Even though she'd just heard it moments ago, now it felt as if it'd been so much longer since she had heard their voice.
“Aliviyah, it’s okay- you’re safe now… Nothing can hurt you here.”
And nearly made her break down again but weirdly enough, she found the reassurance to be soothing. Her body relaxed and she fell silent once more.

The memories that had touched her head were her's but she still felt all the heavy pain that came with it. And while she'd been trying to process it all, she felt her body falling. Sinking slowly into a void that she didn't want to get sucked into. For some reason, she was desperate to hold onto where she was but there was nothing left to hold onto
Everyone was gone.
Aliviyah's eyes flew open with a hard gasp as if he was taking her first breath in years and her body lurched up from the cushions on the couch.
Wait-
Couch?
Her brows furrowed at the sight of her sitting in the living room. She could have sworn that she was just at the dinner table with everyone....
Everyone....
Everyone-

"Oh crap wait-"
She sprung up onto her feet and put her hands to her mouth. "Noam!! Freakin' Selena!" She waited for a voice to call back but when it didn't Aliviyah took it upon herself to find them. So she ran up the first flight of steps onto the bedroom hall and had started knocking on any and all doors she saw.
Something in her was now pleaded for anyone to answer her knocks. But the rational part of her knew that they wouldn't. Inside she knew what she saw was true but she wasn't going to believe it. For all she knew, that could have been a nightmare from some movie or show she watched.
That's all it could be!

...Right?

coded by natasha.

aisling abbott

mood on edge

location violet refugee porch

tag x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X RedOcean RedOcean

outfit here

When Nina said her name to the new group, she nodded her head in greeting in case they looked over her way. Looking over at Nina, she heard a kid hug her, it seemed like they knew each other. It was nice to see Nina was trying to be the nice one out of the two of them, cause she knew herself couldn't be able to do that. She smiled a bit at the sweet sight. Her senses were still at full work though, especially her ears. Hearing was the sense she relied on the most, so it was maybe slightly better than her other senses. She closed her eyes and focused her energy into her ears, trying to hear ever single little sound she could. She heard birds chirping, the breeze of the air passing by, the chatter of the new group by the porch, but she then heard something unexpected. Footsteps, knocking, heavy breathing, her guard was up tenfold now. She tried to figure out where the sound was coming from. It didn't seems like it was in front of her, so whatever making the sound wasn't invisible running around the yard. No, instead it was like it was coming behind her, from the house a few floors up.

She took a guess at which floor the sound was coming from. Luckily she sensed a life force from the floor she picked. Not even taking a look at who it was, Aisling shoved them against the wall with her am on their neck, constricting their movement and a bit of their airflow. Her eyes turned a blood red, ready to kill if the presence tried to attack. Her cold expression was back on her face. Finally she took a look at who she had caught, it was... Aliviyah. Her eyes turned a purple color, she was confused. She was just on the couch moments ago. Still her hold on her never faltered, it could be a trap of some kind, she didn't check the couch when she came in, using her enhanced speed, she sped through the house to get here. Using her free hand, she sign, "Who are you and why are you here?" If it was really Aliviyah, she would understand her sign. She was also worried about Nina downstairs, and attack could happen at any moment. Then again, she did tell her to scream for her if something were to happen. Now, she needed to determine if the Aliviyah in front of her is the real deal.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

They continued running, with Carlos mentioning a few important things along the way.

"Long story short- We're not supposed to be here dude! I got a favor from Persephone and- LEFT!" Carlos explained to Alexander. Then the ground below from split, and a monster came flying out. All Alex could get was a glimpse, he really hoped they didn't need to deal with that.

They soon entered where the judges of the dead, Rhadamanthys, Minos, and Aeacus were located. The halls were dark, with loud screams everywhere. Alex noticed that the judges were staring at them, he thought about what was going through their heads.

Hey, so how was the wife Minos?

She cheated on me with that damn bull again.

Oh damn, well I'm so- IS THAT TWO DEMIGODS RUNNING PAST US?

Well, that's probably not what they were doing, but Alex would like to think that was their reaction.

A red flash appeared, destroying one of the pillars. Alexander decided to just continue following Carlos. Then, Carlos started talking to him again.

"I got summoned alright? By Hades' wife. She told me to run and to run fast and to run home!" Carlos said.

"Persephone gave us a second chance?" Alexander knew Persephone was a nice goddess, but this was something unheard of. Then he noticed he was breathing, he put his hand over his nose and mouth, feeling his quick breaths. He was excited! A second chance at life! Then he got a flashback to Dawnelle getting crushed right before his eyes.

Dawnelle and Aisling... No. If I'm getting a second shot, I can't fail again. I have to make it up for them, but I'm not strong enough. I can't lose anyone else, but how- That's when he realized.

He saw they were by the River Acheron, with a bunch of confused spirits walking around, all bundled together.

"Gods-You seeing that right?" Carlos asked him.

"Yeah..." His mind is still focused on Cyclop's fight.

He noticed that Carlos pulled out, what appeared to be pearls and then he crushed them and let the pieces fall to his feet. Alex noticed Carlos was looking at something and looked for himself. His eyes widened, it was Kampe. She was quickly flying towards them. Alex didn't even realize until now that it was Kampe after them. Alexander's hand immediately went for where his sword was usually, a reflex he developed, but he remembered he didn't have it.

But Alexander had an idea, he needed to go somewhere so he can prove to himself that he was ready for this second chance at life. And he needed to go now because judging by the current status of the underworld, he'll never get the chance again.

"Carlos, I understand we're in a hurry, especially with that fucking Kampe, but I need to go to the River Styx now. It shouldn't take long. After that, we can go finally leave this hell. Alex looked straight at Carlos, with his eyes starting to water a bit. "I need to prove to myself, to Dawnelle, to Aisling and gods know anyone else that died, that I deserve a second chance. I need to bear the Curse of Achilles," Alexander put on a serious face. He was very much aware that the Kampe was getting closer, and so they needed to hurry if Carlos agreed..

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina was a bit disheartened when she heard no questions from the others, though she wouldn’t let that show on her expression. Nina only continued to watch the group, making note of every other newcomer that dropped in. Nina heard her name being called by a familiar voice and looked up to the person sprinting towards her, her lips parting slightly in surprise.

Wait a minute, Sawyer?!

What a delightful coincidence! Gave her a wide smile, her expression dimming slightly as Sawyer mentioned the circumstances, but quickly becoming more resolved. She wouldn’t let Sawyer die either. Nina watched Sawyer greet another assumed friend and watched the other reunion with a small smile, a bit of pity in her gaze. Since she was going to have to give some pretty morbid information, they needed to know the dangers of being here immediately. They had to be prepared, since this group seemed a lot less on guard than her previous one. She hadn’t noticed a single one of them look around for monsters or anything. Nina’s expression fell to a more serious one. She clapped her hands to get the surrounding people’s attention and frowned.

“Our refugee had a group before you arrived, there were around fifteen of us. Only three of us have survived.” She spoke grimly, a hint of grief in her eyes.

“I'm not saying this to scare you or anything. I’m telling you this because you need to be aware of the dangers of existing as a demigod. Which I’m sure some of you may already be aware of. My job, and my Aisling’s job, is to prepare you. So that what happened to my friends won't happen to you.” She explained in a clear voice.

She appeared calm and composed externally, but internally she was an utter mess. Should she really have said that so soon? What if they want to leave? What if that was too morbid for them to hear right now? What if she worded that badly? Ugh- being the instructor was difficult. How did Selene make this look so easy?

“With that out of the way, I’d love for you all to introduce yourselves. Your name and your godly parent will do.” She added, smiling again.

• mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

"Carlos, I understand we're in a hurry, especially with that fucking Kampe..." Carlos nodded desperately as if telling him to hurry his point along which was soon explained. "I need to bear the Curse of Achilles." The son of Hepheastus could have never predicted that to be Alexander's plan. Of all the things that he could have asked to do and he chose to take a dip in the river of pain?! Come on, that sounded crazy! "That's a horrible idea!" He then grinned with a bit of a chuckle.
    "I like it!" Carlos opened the black box that he had clutched to his side and was quick to pull out a red lipstick. Nothing special about it.
    Until he twisted the bottom.
    The silver holder turned into a golden hilt that hummed with power from the very tip of his imperial silver blade that had greek lettering that glowed on both of his sides.

Νίνα

It was the greek spelling for the name, Nina. Though the sword he carried was meant to be wielded first by her, he'd have to make an exception this time. He charged at Kampe as she swooped down on them and cut his blade down the side of its left giant leathery black wings, the sword's blade coming to life at the contact with a golden glow that made the name inscribed in into metal look so much more intimidating if only for a second. The moment Kampe pulled away the glow faded. An ear-piercing screech then cut through the air. One so loud that the lost souls on the other side of the river by looked their way with interest. Seeing those eerily dead eyes spark to life and focus on him made Carlos' sin crawl.
    "I'll take care of Kampe, you get to the Styx and I'll meet you there in a few minutes!" He pointed down the right side of the Acheron River with the sword he held. "The Styx splits from the Acheron down that end" The confident look in his eyes told Alexander to trust him with the monster. And with that Carlos went full sprint away from Alexander, baiting Kampe to follow after him, the wide rip in the creature doing nothing to slow it down.

nine lives

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

"That's a horrible idea!" Carlos said, and Alexander was worried that he didn't support the idea.

"I like it," Carlos said with a grin, which relieved Alex.

Carlos then proceeded to open a box he was carrying and pulled out... Lipstick?

"What is lipstick going to do against Kamp-," Alexander was cut off as the "lipstick" turned into a growing silver blade.

"Ah, I see," Alexander quickly said. He noticed the blade had greek symbols spelling... Nina. Alex froze for a second, realizing he never thought about what Carlos was going through. After all, Carlos also lost someone he loved as well. But he knew they didn't have time for a therapy session, as Carlos charged at Kampe, cutting her left wing. Kampe let out a powerful screech, so bad, that Alex had to cover his ears.

"I'll take care of Kampe, you get to the Styx and I'll meet you there in a few minutes!" Carlos said, also adding directions to where the Styx river was. Alex looked at Carlos for a moment, he didn't want to leave him alone with Kampe, but he trusted him.

Carlos sprinted off, with the Kampe after him. Alexander started to run, towards the right side of the Acheron River. He felt the underworld rumble under his feet, but he ignored it. He can't fail now. He kept on running until he finally got to the River Styx. The Styx was a dark blue, like a lapis lazuli. Just being near it, you can feel its energy. It's power. Alexander could feel it tugging at his existence.

"Alexander," Alex jumped and turned around. His eyes widened, there before his eyes, was Achilles himself. Achilles was wearing Greek battle armor, his skin was grey and his being was foggy. His eyes were dark, except for a small amount of dark green. And on his right heel, was an arrow. His entire right foot was covered in blood.

Achilles stared directly at Alexander's eyes, with a dead expression.

"Alexander Hendrix, Son of Zeus and Ilya Hendrix. You wish to bare the Curse, no?" Achilles asked, continuing his dead expression. His voice was serious, almost like he was accusing Alexander of something.

Alexander hesitated for a moment. "Yes. I need to bear your curse," Alex tried to maintain some sort of a confident face, but that's hard to do when facing a Greek legend.

"The curse grants immense power, you would be nearly invincible in battle. But you would also be at your weakest. You would need to create an anchor to reality, or your very existence will be incinerated. This anchor will be your biggest weakness. One stab, one arrow, one cut at this anchor, is all it would take for you to die," Achilles looked down at his heel, "I know the consequences better than any. I suggest you leave now. This would change you completely, this cannot be reversed," Achilles said to Alexander.

"I have to. I understand the consequences, but I need to do this," Alexander had gotten a surge of confidence and determination, "I won't meet the same fate as you."

Achilles stared at Alexander for a moment. Alexander stared right back.

"I cannot stop you. I'm only here to warn those before they make the biggest mistake they'll ever make. All I can say is, I'm sorry," Achilles's sorrowful voice told Alexander.

Alexander watched as Achilles faded away, as quickly as he appeared. Alex turned to face the river, its blue waters slowly moving along. Alexander took a deep breath and jumped into the River Styx.

The moment he touched the river, his entire body filled with pain. This was beyond anything he'd ever experienced. This was like every time he experienced pain in his entire life, 100x over. He could feel his soul start to burn away, and he remembered what Achilles said earlier about his being getting incinerated if he didn't focus. Then, Alex started getting rapid flashbacks from all of his worst memories, it was like someone was trying to make him go insane. He saw his mother screaming in pain, his tenth birthday where he witness his friends and parental guardians die, the hundreds of injuries and near-deaths over the years he survived on his own, and worst of all, Dawnelle getting crushed. He could feel his own existence being ripped apart slowly.

If he could have screamed underwater, he would have. Alexander wanted to give up, his very soul was burning away, out of existence. But he forced himself to remember the happy moments in his life when Dawnelle and Aisling were still alive. He focused on all the times where he was with Aisling, he was doing this for them. He forced all of his pain, onto one area. He knew he needed his weak spot in an area no one in their right mind would strategically aim for unless they knew. This spot would anchor his entire existence, just one stab and he would be dead. He decided on his right armpit. The process was completed.

Powerful sparks lit up his body, as he burst out of the river and landed on the banks. His eyes were full of electricity and energy. Alexander never felt so full of energy in his life. He grinned, as he ran back to Carlos, retracing his steps. He noticed he was way faster than he was before, it worked. He just hoped Carlos was alright.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Last edited:

mood

Exhausted but Pumped

The Underworld

outfit

tags

Ozron Ozron (Alexander)

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

Forced to directly confront the airborne abomination, he turned to Kampe and held his sword high so the butt of his sword clashed against the bulb of its stinger. Carlos didn't know what the thing was made of but it had to be some top-of-the-line shit that even he's never heard of before because it was hella tough. While he fought for power just to push Kampe's deadly scorpion tail back, she reached for Carlos and grabbed onto his wrist while her other hand wrapped around his neck."Well damn." While she looked down at him with a hideous smile, he could see how her eyelids blinked sideways like a reptile's. Before he could call her out on the disturbing detail, Kampe gave a firm squeeze to his throat, ultimately cutting off his airflow.

Desperate to get another breath in, Carlos let the sword he held clatter onto the ground and clawed at her hand to at least loosen her hold that only tightened.
As if savoring the struggle Carlos was making, Kampe never tore her eyes away. Like his slow slip into unconsciousness was just that entertaining to watch. And she was taking her time with it. The corners of Carlos' vision had begun to get blurry then turned black altogether. He saw spots all around and knew that he needed to get free. But his own strength after months without a single day of practice was no match for the woman who held him. He was about to blackout at this point from the lack of oxygen but something just wouldn't let him. Somewhere in the pit of his stomach, he felt a small surge of energy that only grew so much that it almost burned.
Then a blinding flash struck the creature.
Carlos gasped and grabbed for his neck as he took in deep and greedy breaths once Kampe had let him go. "Thanks for that, but Alex, warn me next time will you!" Once he'd been stable enough to, Carlos stood up and looked to where he thought to see Alexander.
Instead, he saw a grey whispy figure that looked like the rest of the spirits that drifted down here. But this one was more aware. And had just enough color for him to recognize who it was. It wasn't hard for him to recognize those hard blue eyes.
This was Dawnelle.

The spirit gave Carlos a very familiar glare as her arms raised over her head, translucent threads forming in the air around them as she did, each thread connecting to one of her fingers. Carlos could see her lips moving as if she was speaking but nothing but quiet chittering came from her mouth. Reading her lips though, Carlos could guess that she was saying something like;
"If I gave you a warning then it wouldn't have worked you hard-headed dumbass!"
His eyes were wide as he watched the threads wrap around Kampe's ankles and wrists then pulled her limbs so tight that she could have pulled them off. Just then is when he caught sight of Alexander and he cursed. Carlos wasn't sure how the boy would react to it all but they had no time to waste. Grabbing the sword again, Carlos motioned for Alex to do something. "Don't just stare, help her!" Carlos then began to run for the winged beast.

nine lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back