Owen Hart for Hall of Fame
Can someone gimme some ideas? I'm looking to do more things at home.
I'm disappointed you didn't ask me to fry the gunplaHow to start new hobbies in your home
Step 1: Buy model kits and build them
step 2: Pose them around your house doing daily activities and take pictures
Step 3 (Optional): Stay a one year war between them over what you are cooking for dinner
to be fair, I eyeballed my first sponge cake and it turned out amazing. So I'll try this out from scratch.Admittedly it's more of a cake than bread but I've always heard it called it pumpkin bread anyway, haha.
1 box spice cake mix - I'm sure you can make this from scratch & it's likely even better but I'm lazy and never do.
14 ounce can of Pumpkin Puree
1-2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix cake mix and pumpkin puree until you've got a smooth texture
- Stir chocolate chips into the batter. Once the chips are evenly mixed in, pour your mixture into a greased bread pan.
- I like to add a layer of chocolate chips across the top too but it's not required. I just think it looks (and tastes) nice.
- Bake at 350°F for about an hour.
- Test with a toothpick to see if it's done. Should come out clean. Let it cool and enjoy!
Let's stay on topic.
I'd like to know what to do with a bunch of chocolate chips.