• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hollywood Arts

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.
image0.png

Hellloooooo. Do you want a fun roleplay that's got that wild high school drama coupled with the hardships of celebrity life? Do you want a cool, chill community of cool, chill rpers? Do you want all of this, perhaps, wrapped in one neat little package?

Well then, boy oh boy do I have the roleplay for you.

✩ ABOUT US ✩
The basis of Hollywood Arts is that it's a simple, little ol' fancy private performing arts school. The students are split into five main departments that cover just about any kind of cool ol' career in the whole celebrity business and basically just like... any kind of star-filled profession that you can think of. Animator? Fashion designer? Actor? Musician? Stuntman? Professional juggler? We. Got. You. And we want you.

Now, I should add that this is a mature roleplay. We deal with some pretty heavy topics, so if you're not comfortable with heavy topics, I don't think this is the roleplay for you.

If you're interested in more information or what not, please comment below and myself or one of the other GMs ( geminiy geminiy or ditto ditto ) will send you a DM with a link to the Discord server and answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.​

what is your posting frequency; interested but I am not sure I will join yet, I sometimes bite more than I can chew as of late heh

We're currently asking for people to post for their characters about once a week.

Professional Athletes are allowed as well I assume?
Hello!

To answer your question, while the characters are certainly allowed to participate in sports, the school is a school for the arts! As such, there are only five categories of professions that characters should fall into: music (musicians of all kinds); literature (writers of all kinds); visuals (visual art, photography, and acting); dance (dancers of all kinds); and plastics (fashion-type things, so models and fashion designers).

That said, if your character has a very strong interest/dedication to their sport, as long as they are involved with some kind form of the arts and can fall into one of those categories in some way, I don’t see why that would be an issue.

I hope that that answers your question!

Would you allow a character that's essentially a professional stage magician?

Would you allow a character that's essentially a professional stage magician?
It would be considered performative art so yes, illusion and magic would be allowed. Just keep in mind that the RP is realistic so no 'actual' magic would be allowed.

It would be considered performative art so yes, illusion and magic would be allowed. Just keep in mind that the RP is realistic so no 'actual' magic would be allowed.
Obviously. Probably not going to go for a stage magician because I have zero knowledge of that stuff to the point attempting to write it would make me look semi-idiotic. But I just wanted to know for reference.

Obviously. Probably not going to go for a stage magician because I have zero knowledge of that stuff to the point attempting to write it would make me look semi-idiotic. But I just wanted to know for reference.
Oh well you could definitely go something along those routes if you wanted to, or do something completely different! As long as it’s something arty and performative, we’re down for it!

Hello. Unfortunately, we're currently closed to new members, but we may open back up sometime in the future. Thank you for expressing interest, though!

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you are still closed, your rp thread says you are open and accepting?

Und
Hi! I just wanted to ask if you are still closed, your rp thread says you are open and accepting?
Hey. Unfortunately we are still closed for the time being, I must have forgotten to update the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back