• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‘𝐨π₯π₯𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 ✩ 𝐰𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hg9lsGc.png

✩ WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD ARTS ✩
Hollywood Arts: a bold new direction of the music industry. Founded by artistic mogul, Dearra Star, in 2016, Hollywood Arts is home to some of the most artistically talented teenagers from across the globe. Students are in one of five departments: literature, visual, plastics, music, and dance. Success at this cutthroat school can mean a massive launch into a highly successful career. But even the smallest flounder can lead to a devastating blow and total career exile.

Join the students of Hollywood Arts as they navigate the ups, downs, turmoils, relationships and hardships that come with an opportunity like Hollywood Arts, as well as the various walks of life that pass through the school.

✩ ABOUT US ✩
Hey everyone, thanks for the interest in Hollywood Arts! This RP will follow the students from the five departments through various events and challenges. On the list of events is a Fall Fair, Winter Ball, Arts Festival, and so much more! The RP is heavily character focused and includes a lot of fun and drama for everyone.

This RP was originally created by fin fin at the beginning of September. We've decided to open the RP back up to get some new faces in the crowd! We are looking for roleplayers who are active, literate, and enthusiastic about their writing. Please don't be deterred by the fact that we've already begun, though! We're only on the second skip and everyone involved is so excited to meet new friends and writers! I know it can be scary at first but we're all here to have fun and to write an amazing story. So, please feel free to join us! Let us know below and hop in the discord at the link below.

✩ RULES ✩

✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟏 ✩ Hollywood Arts is a place of love, support, and friendliness so drama, bullying, or general assholery will not be tolerated. Drama IC should not follow into outside conversation. Any issues with another RPer should be handled in DMs or directed to myself or one of the mods.
✩ 𝟎𝟎𝟐 ✩ Literacy is important! We are looking for enthusiastic writers who can meet the minimum requirement of three paragraphs per post.
✩ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ ✩ Activity is also important. We move fairly quickly here, especially in our Discord server. If you are going to be absent for a while, that is totally okay and we get that life gets busy. Just try to give us a heads up so we can tie up plots and keep everything running smoothly.
✩ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ ✩ Mature themes (ie. drug and alcohol use, romance, language, etc.) are to be expected in this RP. However, any possibly triggering topics should be appropriately labeled. If it may be incredibly sensitive, please run it by myself or a mod first.
✩ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ ✩ We have an absolutely lovely cast of characters. I would encourage you to take a peak before creating your character to see who is already created. We love diverse and unique characters here so be creative!
✩ πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” ✩ Discord is required for this RP. All of our OORP conversation takes place there as well as some fun extras such as a faux Twitter and Instagram for our characters.

✩ LINKS ✩
character sheets ✩ discord ✩ main

God, this looks awesome but I can’t use Discord. However, I sure hope this continues to do well, and I can’t wait to see more of it!

is there an age requirement for this?
no, our youngest writers are 16-17 and our oldest in their 20s. we don't have a specific age bracket but just know that there are mature themes being dealt with in the rp so I would keep that in mind 😁

Umm is this still open...? If not cool, but this sounds awesome!!
It should be! I’ll ask the gms, but feel free to join to Discord, I guess!! (Sorry, Win, Gen and Ditto if we’re not open teehee)

I am for sure Interested! I just have a concern um I see that the youngest writers in this rp are 16-17 and I am just wondering if it's alright if I join considering I am 15. I also have never used Discord so I don't really know what I am doing. I'm sorry... I am sort of a newbie to RPN and just have been met with a lot of new things I have yet to see on an rp website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back