• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โœฉ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฐ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ : ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง โœฉ ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค โœฉ

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image0.png

โœฉ WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD ARTS โœฉ
Hollywood Arts: a bold new direction of the music industry. Founded by artistic mogul Dearra Star in 2016 in beautiful Los Angeles, Hollywood Arts is home to some of the most artistically talented teenagers from across the globe. Students are in one of five departments (literature, visual, plastics, music, or dance) with a singular goal in common: succeed. Success at this cutthroat school can mean a massive launch into a highly successful career. But even the smallest flounder can lead to a devastating blow or total career exile.

Join the students of Hollywood Arts as they navigate the ups, downs, turmoils, relationships and hardships that come with an opportunity like Hollywood Arts, as well as the various walks of life that pass through the school.

โœฉ ABOUT US โœฉ
Hey everyone, thanks for the interest in Hollywood Arts! This RP will follow the students from the five departments through various events and challenges. On the list of events is a Fall Fair, Winter Ball, Arts Festival, and so much more! The RP is heavily character focused and includes a lot of fun and drama for everyone.

This RP was originally created by fin at the beginning of September 2020 but has since been taken over by myself, Winona Winona , and ditto ditto . We've decided to open the RP back up to get some new faces in our lovely crowd! We are looking for roleplayers who are active, literate, and enthusiastic about their writing. Please don't be deterred by the fact that we've already begun, though! We are an incredibly inclusive and loving group and everyone involved will be more than happy to welcome you in and help you out. Our Discord is designed for easy access of character info, lore info, as well as recaps of the skips we have gone through already. Check out the fourth tab of this interest check to get a feeling of how we write and how some of the characters act!

A big part of our roleplay is working as a group and we hope that you'll love being a part of this amazing crew! We work together a lot for skip ideas, improvements to the Discord, and just having fun and chatting in general. If you're interested in joining us, please comment down below and one of the GMs, either myself or Winona or Ditto, will DM you with a link to our Discord!

โœฉ RULES โœฉ
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฉ Hollywood Arts is a place of love, support, and friendliness so drama, bullying, or general assholery will not be tolerated. Drama IC should not follow into outside conversation. Any issues with another RPer should be handled in DMs or directed to myself or one of the mods.
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฉ Literacy is important! We are looking for enthusiastic writers who can meet the minimum requirement of three paragraphs per post.
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœฉ Activity is also important. We move fairly quickly here, especially in our Discord server. If you are going to be absent for a while, that is totally okay and we get that life gets busy. Just try to give us a heads up so we can tie up plots and keep everything running smoothly.
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœฉ Mature themes (ie. drug and alcohol use, romance, language, etc.) are to be expected in this RP. However, any possibly triggering topics should be appropriately labeled. If it may be incredibly sensitive, please run it by myself or a mod first. Additionally, all of our RPers are 18+ and we like to keep this rule. However, if youโ€™re under 18 please DM me and we can see what we can do!
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœฉ We have an absolutely lovely cast of characters. I would encourage you to take a peak before creating your character to see who is already created. We love diverse and unique characters here so be creative!
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœฉ Discord is required for this RP. All of our OORP conversation takes place there as well as some fun extras such as a faux Twitter and Instagram for our characters.

โœฉ LINKS โœฉ
โœฉ character sheets (old) โœฉ character sheets (new) โœฉ main โœฉ

Last edited:
โœฐ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ! โœฐ​

this seems so fun!! i'm just a biiiiiit overwhelmed by the amount of characters and everything that's been written in the past and aaah. so if you guys can manage a bit chaos and guide me through it all, then i'm in!

this seems so fun!! i'm just a biiiiiit overwhelmed by the amount of characters and everything that's been written in the past and aaah. so if you guys can manage a bit chaos and guide me through it all, then i'm in!
Yeah of course! we totally understand that it's overwhelming joining a new RP with so many characters but all of our RPers are super kind and helpful so you won't have an issue with feeling supported and guided. I'll send you a DM!

A friend and I might be interested in joining :). I did look over the character sheets, but is there a master list of characters per grade level?

A friend and I might be interested in joining :). I did look over the character sheets, but is there a master list of characters per grade level?
hey there! we have a masterlist in our discord that is constantly being updated with new characters, their age, grade, and who they are roleplayed by. the masterlist is sorted by department for convenience as well. if you and your friend are still interested in joining, let me know and I can send you a DM with some info!

Hey, guys. Unfortunately we're closed right now but if we open back, we can let you all know. Thanks for showing interest.

November 20th bump!!!

Weโ€™re currently reopen looking for a few new members. Comment and one of our amazing GMs (either myself, Winona Winona , or ditto ditto ) will get back to you if we think youโ€™re a good fit! Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back