• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
MOOD
hey, if i die tonight, i die

OUTFIT
sweater-shorts combo

INTERACTIONS
ash, charlie

MENTIONS
n/a

TAGS
Winona Winona geminiy geminiy
LINDSAY KAY

"Hey, shotglasses? I thought you were serious about this?" Lin laughed as Ash poured some of the liquid from the bottle into glasses. "If we die, we die, amiright? I'm winning this, even if I end up having to get a new liver."

Who was he kidding? He wasn't going to need to get a new liver. Ash would be out before he could even glance over at her to make sure she'd made it through her first shot.

That was how getting drunk worked, right?

Listen, it'd been a while since he'd gotten drunk-- so what if it was freshman year? He still knew he could make it. He'd made it through three shots of something weird last time, yeah-- hey, don't bring that up! He'd gotten five bucks from it-- and yeah, it wasn't because of his drinking skills and was instead because he'd made out with two seniors--

Drinking game! His freshman year experience was not the topic at hand.

"Outdrink me? You really think you can?" Lin picked up the glass from the table.

He stared at it for a long moment, grinning. He could do this, yeah! No puking this time!

Alright. Down the hatch!

He wasn't nervous. His hand wasn't shaking at the memory of what'd happened last time and how badly he'd embarrassed himse--

Lin tossed back his drink before he could psyche himself out.

He began to cough wildly, forcing a grin as he teared up. He held up a thumbs up, his shoulders shaking with his coughs, and when they finally subsided, he choked out a "r-ready to give up yet, Ash?".

He looked over, and, upon seeing Charlie reenter the building, he gave her a smile, eyebrows concerned at what she would say. "Welcome back, Charl--"

When Charlie threw back her drinks, he gave a loud laugh. That was kind of impressive, how she could just come over and down two shots.

His concern melted away. Hell yeah. Charlie was back, baby.

He set his brows at the challenge. "Hey, listen, you two're gonna be the ones who are gonna be puking on the expensive furniture. And just so ya know, it's not gonna be my job to tie you two down to the top of whatever vehicle we drive home on."

He laughed, and he took the shot and raised it in the air. "To bullshit," Lin seconded, and he tossed back his shot, hacking once again.

He'd live! Or he'd die! Either way, he was gonna win.

Now that Charlie was against him, he couldn't lose, ya know. They were rivals.
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

|
M O O D
we gonna get drunk off our faces or what?

L O C A T I O N
kordei's

O U T F I T
the suit that his grandparents made him wear

I N T E R A C T I O N S
ash, charlie

M E N T I O N S
lin

T A G S
Winona Winona geminiy geminiy
TREVOR CALLAGHAN

Trevor grinned at Ash. She was challenging the Irishman to a drinking competition, huh? "You and me playin' a drinkin' game, Darlin'? I don't think that either 'f us'd waver, and I'd rather not either 'f us wake up in the presence of tha Maker, so I'll just drink along." He chuckled. "Not that I'd be simply 'keepin' up'," he added, "but last time I made a drinking bet, the other kid pass't out 'n had to have his stomach pumped-- bad experience."

He considered it for a moment more, and then he grinned. "I dunno, though. Ya see...I think a drinkin' game would be interestin' wit' you as my partner, Darlin'-- ah, or should I say, my rival...that's what they say, huh?"

He caught sight of Charlie approaching, and he chuckled. "Ah, the cavalry returns, does it?"

(That was his way of saying "I'm glad that she's okay".)

As Charlie downed her two shots, he laughed. "Startin' out strong, 're we?"

Upon her thinking that he would compete near Lin, Trevor stepped a bit further away from the kid.

(He didn't want the make out bet to become a real thing.)

Trevor laughed. "Ya think I can't hold my, Charlie? You've seen me drink. Sorry to say that Crack Kid's right-- you'll be the one puking on the expensive furniture."

He took his shot from Charlie. "Yeah, to bullshit," he laughed, and he downed that shot and poured himself another. "And, specifically, to Hollywood Arts' bullshit, eh?" He downed the second one.

He looked at Ash. "Ah, feck, 'n here's to this competition-- 'n none of us actually dyin'," he chuckled, pouring himself a third one and holding it up for everyone else to toast to before downing it.

The shots all burned going down, but he didn't mind. In a way, it comforted him. He was used to the burn and the taste, and, in a way, it made him nostalgic for all of the good times he'd had at the parties, you know.

He knew this party would be a good one, too. After all, he'd started off with three tequila shots. It'd get good pretty quick, huh?

- Location.
Dei's place
- Tags.
Kordei ( fin fin ), Charlie ( geminiy geminiy ), Trev/Lin ( ditto ditto ), Ash ( Winona Winona )
- Outfit.
She likes matching ok?

Amy couldn't stop smiling as she watched him pour their drinks. This was going to be a great night, she believed if she kept thinking it, then it was sure to be true. This was a chance to forget about all the drama, and just have fun with the people she cared most for. "Oh I'm honored!" She giggled taking the glass in hand as he slid it to her. His soft peck making her smile even brighter. God how did she wind up so lucky?

She wasn't a good of a drinker as her other friends being a terrible light weight, but she thought tonight she'd test the waters out. Why not? If she got too drunk at least she knew there were people here who had her back right? It could be fun! Hearing Kordei's compliment her made her cheeks flush a light rosy tint, but she also couldn't help but feel some type of way considering he wasn't even looking at her as he gave it. She instantly shook her head of the thoughts because clearly she was just overthinking as usual. He was watching the party which is what a good host does, that's got nothing to do with them. "What can I say? We're a winning combination. Cheers to many more dubs tonight and every other night." She raised her glass slightly before taking a few sips of it.

Thank goodness for the peach flavor, she actually hated the taste of liquor. The sting was something she tolerated because she knew the resulting feeling would make it worth it. She truly believe in what she said to him. She believed that together they could do anything. Sure they were both strong and talented on their own perfectly capable of success, but who doesn't love someone who can bring them to even new heights? Like Jay-Z and Beyonce! Both are incredible alone, but together a total unstoppable power couple.

In en effort not to frown at the topic of Charlie, or rather the way he brought it up, she pressed her lips together and took another sip of her drink before responding, "She's had a rough night babe." She gently placed her hand on his chest and pecked his cheek, "She's just here to have a good time just like everyone else, so let's just have fun." She hummed. "Plus I think she was like four peoples ride tonight." She'd lost track from the earlier conversation on twitter of how many people were supposed to be piled into Trevor's van.

Like clock-work she looked back at her friend just in time to see her slip out. She was about to follow her, but thought maybe a second of fresh air first would be best. Not to mention mere moments later twitter went off again for the umph-teeth time tonight. Really people still wanted to cause drama on twitter even now? Didn't they ever get tired of it? Twitter was a plague on this school she was certain of it now. Social media in general was toxic, but twitter specifically was a whole other ball game.

Based on how yet another interaction went down she decided she'd need to go check on charlie, but before she could she was coming back in more revived then ever it seemed. It might've been a front, but it was a good one. One that Amy would not be held responsible for breaking by trying to have a serious conversation with her. Charlie knew where she was and that she'd be there for her, so for now she'd let her have fun. A smile finally graced her lips after all.

In fact the little cliques that were formed and mini drama brewing was enough to make Amy want to already be drunk. She turned her attention back to Dei who's attention seemed elsewhere anyways as well. She gently placed her hand under his chin to turn his face towards her with a smile, "Well if you're gonna drink with everyone you better get started. It's filling up pretty fast in here." She giggled with a slightly teasing tone before capturing his lips with a soft yet passionate kiss. She lingered a bit wanting to savor it since the next time she kisses him she or both of them might be super drunk. She pulled back slowly biting her lip, "Save me a dance?" She chimed. "I'mma go check on my friends, have fun mingling." She grinned before downing the rest of her drink and placing it on the counter top.

With that she shot him a wink before turning to go meet up with Charlie, Lin, Trev, and Ash who seemed to already be way more drinks in then her. "Hey guys! Mind if I join in?" she giggled happily. She felt like she hadn't spent much time with them other then on twitter. With the exception of Charlie due to their performance tonight. Now all they needed was Kenny to show up and everything would be perfect!

Amethyst K. Jones
coded by incandescent

location?
Outside Dei's place
interactions?
Nico ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ), Ali/Cole ( apolla apolla ), Nate (Mentioned)
outfit?
Here
Antonio Elizondo

Antonio had a great time just hanging with Nico and Ali on the way to the store. He loved the simple things in life like that. Simple moments that turned into unforgettable memories. This would be the part of this night he remembered and enjoyed most once he wakes up in the morning. Not the loud obnoxious game, not the probably soon to be wild and chaotic party, but this. Just the feeling of being a live and with people he could really vibe with.

They eventually made it to a store and goofed around in there with each other and the merchandise before finally grabbing their things and going. The slurpie hit just right and it wasn't 5 dollars which was the best part. While he wasn't scarce for cash by any means, that didn't mean he liked to just blow it on anything especially unnecessarily. He convinced the other two to take a longer way back tto the game because...well they probably didn't really wanna go back either. Mucnhing and smoking outside seemed way more fun. Found a little park type area to chill at, the sky was blanketed because it was supposed to rain so sadly no stars, but at least it didn't rain on them. after all he couldn't speak for them but he definitely didn't bring an umbrella

After quite a bit of joking around and horse-play they did manage to make their way back to the game just after it ended. He waved bye to Ali saying he'd see her at the party if they survive Cole's driving take 2. Despite their efforts to look, Nate was clearly already gone, so off to the party on their own they went. It was probably for the best considering whatever mess he got himself into tonight would only be amplified if he went to a party full of their angry peers.

It didn't take too long to get to the party thank goodness. He decided to hang back as they got to the door and light up real quick before going in. Judging by the amount of cars here, there were plenty of people inside already and he needed to keep his high strong if he was gonna deal with that, "You guys can go on in if you want, I'mma finish this real quick, unless you wanna hit too?" He offered them.
I became Insane with long bouts of terrible sanity~
coded by incandescent

MOOD: get a girl a drink

OUTFIT: click!

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Cole ( apolla apolla )
tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
RUBY ZABIELSKI
she would rather walk in darkness than in someone else's shadow...
Aside from everything else, this evening was turning into something pretty nice. Whatever was happening “upstairs” or on the field, Ruby could care less. She honestly only came because it was kind of fashionable and she met with other people. Well, who was she kidding? She came to find herself a company for the night. Whether it was Cole Harrison or not. And since it was the very mentioned person Ruby was not hugging tight under the bleachers, it was more than probably he was taking her home as well. It wouldn’t be the first or second time.

For some reason, he felt comfortable. And Ruby had a suspicion he knew about her secret escapades with her disorder. And he never looked at her differently. So yeah. Maybe he had no idea. But if he did and nothing changed, it meant more to the girl that she actually cared to admit. But for the time being, she just enjoyed the moment while it lasted. Especially after they remained all alone under the bleachers and moved back into the greater darkness to get more serious.

It was pretty significant amount of time later when they finished the silent dialogue and Ruby took a dep breath. Based on the sounds from the stadium, the game was over, she could assume so much. “I am going to the party actually. Find me there, will you?” she flashed Cole a wink and gently shoved him aside only to strut away from under the bleachers and away from the whole place. Where the hell was Ali though? Ruby hadn’t seen her sister since the blonde left to get water which Ruby never got. She called her a few times but there was no answer so she just “ughed” and went to the car. Sure, she could drive alone. She just hoped Ali would find her way to Kordei’s place as well. The brunette was definitely not in the mood to drive around the city like an idiot.

Once there, Ruby found herself a place to park, making sure no one was too close to her car. Of course, she parked in her favorite way. Across two parking spaces. To ensure no one would scratch her babe. People mocking her for her driving skills could truly go fuck themselves. Ruby never asked anyone for a comment. Besides, this was a party time and she needed a drink. Or ten. And sure, without any shame, she walked straight for it, filling her cup with Scotch and looking around. She knew a few faces there, they were all from school. She was particularly looking out for Alizah but also for someone else. And if he was actually going to make it. Because if not, Ruby could find herself someone else to help her sleep that night.

code by valen t.

MOOD: this needs a smoke

OUTFIT: click!

basics
MENTIONS:
xxx

INT:
Toni (Kitsune2202)
Ali (Goldieloxx)
tags
TL;DR xxx
tl;dr
NICO HARPER
he'd rather die than become just another face in the crowd...
Hanging out at the store with Ali and Toni was probably the best idea they could have. Leaving the stadium enabled Nico to finally clear his head. No yelling crowd, no high school drama, no cacophony of beeping phones as Twitter was about to explode because of pictures and other shit that people couldn’t live without. Nico didn’t need that. He was never the type to gossip, neither was he interested in that. All he wanted was to finish his senior year quietly and preferably without getting into another fight. Getting expelled after being so close to graduation was definitely not worth it.

But now, Toni was right. That slurpie was fantastic and they didn’t have to pay fortune for it. Nico himself wasn’t exactly craving anything in particular. At least not the stuff that was in that store. Yet it was still nice to have his best friend and the pretty girl around. Nico grabbed a few chocolate bars, tucking them in his pockets. Paying for shit was overrated, wasn’t it? At least in stores like this one. And whatever people thought about it, Nico cared only very little. Or not at all.

Overall, Nico was in a good mood. Much much better than at the game. Plus there was going to be a party after this, right? So he was looking forward to that as well. If they survived drive there, of course. Not that he judged. He was still high from the blunt he and Toni had shared though there was definitely going to be a recharge. Especially when they arrived to the place where the party was held and Nico actually realized where they were.

“Oh, you‘re fucking joking.” he grumbled and looked at Toni. “You tell me not to bitch about the fucker and now you bring me to his fucking house?” Nico just shook his head and reached his hand for a smoke. He was definitely staying outside as well. At least until he was as high as a private jet and didn’t care about anyone and anything. And he did hope Ali decided to find them later. She was fun and definitely not that snobby, stuck up bitch as most of the girls Nico met at school. She might have had her own career already but she wasn’t using it to get to places or to mock people. Nico could imagine the two of them hanging out some more. Maybe those shots they had talked about would actually happen tonight…

code by valen t.

MOOD: so uhh that backfired

OUTFIT: green

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
ditto ditto (Mike)
Zatanna Zatanna (Briar)
Winona Winona (Zeph)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Veronica Crosby
Ronnie's heart stopped as she was pushed away, her eyes widening to the size of plates out of the horror that was a pissed-off Mike. The last thing she expected was to be thrown away to the side after what she thought was a night that was going quite well.

And then, he spoke again. And he didn't just speak. He fully, utterly berated her, demolishing any sense of confidence she had in scoring that night. Or, at the very least, acting out the flawless love story she longed for all her life. It really shouldn't have been too much to ask for. Instead, the girl got this. And by the sound of it, she was entirely the one to blame.

Ronnie stood idly as she listened to Mike speak, the sounds of the rest of the party fading after what felt like an unending speech against her. To her, there was absolutely no indication that Mike had ever felt this way. Her heart sank at the thought that he wasn't the only one who had these ideas, recalling all of her time hanging onto Hunter and Nate. Was she really just a nuisance all this time? It came at such a shock that all she could do was listen with an awe-stricken face, tears beginning to well in her eyes. To say the least, it didn't feel great.

He didn't need to tell her twice to get the hell out of there, but of course Briar had to rub salt in her wounds like the unfeeling bitch she was. Hell fucking no she wasn't gonna go approach Hunter just to be told off again for how much of an annoyance she was. It became painfully clear how much everyone had been keeping their mouths shut for her sake. The image of Mike and the popped vein on his forehead nearly deterred her from ever speaking to another guy again.

She couldn't bring herself to be mad at anyone but Briar, who had seemingly coerced this painful revelation. "Go to hell, Briar!" she choked out before quickly turning her head to Mike. She looked longingly into his eyes with her own teary ones before turning and shoving her way through the crowd.

The first familiar face she set eyes upon was Zeph and, although he was far from ideal, her complete lack of interest in him romantically would suit him well to dump out all of her fresh emotional distress. That added with what was possibly the start of the alcohol kicking in left her a little less choosy than she normally would be. She rushed toward him in full force, barreling into his chest so she could release her tears without anyone seeing.

"Zeph," she croaked, pausing to sniffle, "Do you think I'm annoying?"
code by valen t.

"Please, darlin," she responded to Trevor. "If we were drinking partners in a game, we'd win literally everything." Of course Ash couldn't her alcohol nearly as well as Trevor, but most of the other girls at school had bowed down to her and her ability to hold her own.

Her attention was turned back to Lin when he started trying to get her to quit. Again. Ash couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Please, Lin, I'm just getting started. Are you sure you don't want to give up?" She asked with a smirk before Charlie came back over and poured them all shots.

And... okay, wow, so this was happening now? Ash grinned, picking up her shot and downing it without a second thought. Why did the second shot almost burn worse than the first as it went down? This time, she couldn't hide the grimace on her face. She decided not to ask what the change was (or, you know, how they were getting home if Charlie was drunk) but instead, took the bottle of tequila and poured herself another shot. She downed it right away before setting her glass down and taking a breath.

"There's no way any of us are driving home," Ash mumbled in response to Lin's tying them to the top of a vehicle comment.

So far she was, what, three shots in if that? So Ash poured herself another one because she was here to win and was just taking it when Amy came up and, in proper Ash fashion of getting spooked when people approached, managed to choke on her shot. She managed to swallow it, albeit with a lot more coughing that she had intended and set the glass down before looking at Amy.

"Heyyyy, Amy." Ash grinned up at her. "Oh my god, yeah, grab a chair and join us. I just gotta outdrink Lin and then we're starting the real party." She joked and scooted her chair closer to Trevor so that Amy had room to sit beside her. "And you did so good at the halftime show, Amy. Seriously. Like all three of you did. Best halftime show I've ever seen. Even better than the ones at like, the..." her brain was blanking. Hard. "Uhh... football tournament?" Now she was just confused.

She needed to do another shot. Show Lin who was boss. But she couldn't handle more tequila.

"Trevor, darlin," Ash started and reached over to touch Trevor's arm to get his attention -- as if he wouldn't hear her talking to him. "What else do you have? Do you have, like, whiskey or something?"[/I]
Ash
INTERACTIONS: Trevor, Lin, Charlie, Amy

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: ditto ditto geminiy geminiy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
code by valen t.

|| MOOD: testosterone overload ||
|| LOCATION: kordei's place ||
|| OUTFIT: he wears socks, but this fit right here ||
|| INTERACTIONS: ronnie, briar, zeph ||
|| MENTIONS: n/a ||
|| TAGS: hery hery Zatanna Zatanna Winona Winona ||
MICHAEL REID
There was something burning in Mike's chest that didn't let up, even after the final word left his mouth. It was tingly, and it made his nostrils burn and the back of his neck hurt. It deafened his ears and made his vision blurry. It was more than irritation, and it was more than anger.

And when Ronnie gave him that hurt look after her words to Briar, he knew what it was.

It was guilt. Guilt thumping in the back of his head for letting it all free. Nothing he had said had been a lie, and yet he felt, just a little bit, like he wanted to take it back.

Man, fuck feelings. Fuck understanding what was going on. So what if he was guilty? It'd accomplished his end goal. That was all that mattered.

He looked back at Briar, still feeling the thumping in the back of his head of shit, I've done something that I can't undo, anger still on his face. "It was sweet? Listen, I didn't do that for you, either." He took the bottle back and took a swig of it, grimacing slightly as he did. He said nothing about the deal.

At this point, he was horny, angry, and so done. Done with all of this bullshit. Now he wished he'd gone home.

Parties were all great, but if he'd just gone back to his shitty apartment, at least he could have avoided the headache growing because of fucking guilt.

His eyes studied Briar. "Newbie," he said, grinning slowly and suppressing that feeling in the back of his head, "I like your spirit, you know...but you better give me more than just a kiss for all that effort I went through." His hand went to her waist. "That's what I say, at least."

He was going to at least solve one of his pressing issues, and his greedy eyes and hands said which.

His eyes shifted, momentarily, from Briar, by some inexplicable force-- he swore to God, he didn't want to look away-- and caught sight of Ronnie, who was definitely approaching miserably drunk from the alcohol he'd coerced her to drink, at the chest of Zeph.

He felt the sudden urge to call out "I'm sorry", but, instead, he locked eyes with Zeph and gave a nearly-triumphant smirk, like he was proud of what he had done to Ronnie.

One moment, Zeph was relaxing beside the wall. Everything was fine, everything was great, he was totally enjoying his night pressed back against a random wall in a totally uncomfortable situation where he felt like a fish out of water. Maybe he should've just stayed at home instead of ending up here.

But no sooner had this thought crossed his mind than a small redhead was throwing herself at him. Zephyr was bewildered for a moment and he looked down to see Ronnie sobbing into his chest. At first, he was just confused, and then he was worried. Once he got over the initial shock of the situation (the whole, you know, Ronnie avoiding him like the plague on a normal basis but now sobbing into his shirt situation), he wrapped his arms around her.

"Am I annoying?"

Her words rang in his ears for a moment as he stared down at her, blinking a couple times. "What? No, of course I don't think you're annoying." He stated. Sure, maybe she could be a little much, but Zeph didn't think she was annoying. "Who told you that?" Look, look, he just wanted to talk to whoever left Ronnie sobbing at this party.

But he didn't wait for her answer before he was looking around the room. First, his eyes fell to Hunter -- but thankfully, his friend was enamored with Nickie, so he assumed it couldn't be Hunter. Plus, Hunter wasn't a dick. Well, maybe a little bit, but not a big enough dick to send Ronnie running to Zephyr crying.

And then, it clicked in his brain.

The conversation on Twitter.

And sure enough, when Zeph looked at Mike, he ended up making eye contact with the fecker.

"Come on, let's go outside." He looked back at Ronnie for a moment with a tender smile before he pulled her away from him and pushed her towards the door. Zephyr followed after her, but not before he looked back at Mike and gave him the middle finger. Of course Zeph had a lot more that he'd like to say to the guy, but he had to attend to Ronnie first.

At least they hadn't been far from the front door, so it was easy to get outside and away from the crowd. Once they were outside, however, Zeph realized that he didn't really know what to do from this point on. When it came to dealing with crying people, he realized that he didn't have a ton of experience.

Well, he did, but he hardly ever comforted them.

So, he just pulled Ronnie back into another hug. "You're not annoying." He repeated himself. "Mike's just a dick."
Zephyr
INTERACTIONS: Ronnie

MENTIONS: Mike

TAGS: ditto ditto hery hery
code by valen t.

Hunter Drake

onthehunt
mood
outfit

• blank

Hunter’s first thought when Nickie went uncharacteristically quiet was to ask what was wrong, but between his own suspicions as to why she decided to bring Ronnie up, it was nearly impossible to do so without pushing her. He figured out how things went down between them on Twitter and how he kind of flirted with Briar, that neither girls would cross Nickie’s mind.

As she took another shot, Hunter watched her and saw her face scrunch up even more than the last time she let the bitter, burning alcohol coax her throat. It was her need for it that made him curious. Why was she acting so weird right now? Hunter thought, finding himself filled with more questions than answers.

When Nickie had come back to the conversation and her mouth opened, instead of those questions being answered, Nickie hit him with an impossible scenario of him and Ronnie. And on that note, Hunter hit back with a logical one. “You do know how ridiculous that sounds, right?” As he spoke, he then took it upon himself to relax himself with a sigh. How he sounded was more aggressive than how he meant it. “I mean, sure Ronnie is cute and I can sort of see why you might think I’d be into her. But I’ve never been into Ronnie Crosby and I’m never going to be into Ronnie Crosby,” he said, repeating for emphasis. “I have dropped hints upon hints that I'm just not into her.” His voice was getting high and he inhaled and exhaled a quick breath.

“But no, not even if she was stupidly forward and desperate, I wouldn’t ever let her get within three feet of having a shot with me. I just don’t like her like that.” As he let it sink in, a long moment of silence passed and Hunter took Nickie’s available hand with his. He squeezed as if to assure her. He adoringly gazed into her blue eyes, smiling before kissing her on the lips. It wasn’t a short peck as it lasted for a few seconds. When he pulled away, he quietly said, “there’s only one person I’m into, Nickie.” And he kissed her again.

coded by weldherwings.

MUCH TOO MUCH

Wren was taken aback by the staring comment, having not even noticed that he'd been doing it. He wasn't really sure how to answer Wyatt's question, other than with the obvious, so he just responded with "You." He wondered if he was actually offending Wyatt, but he couldn't really tell, so he decided it was probably fine. Then Wyatt was going off on some tangent about not having any friends and some guy that he'd hit on? Oh, that's right. Wren asked if he was having a fun. A yes or no would have sufficed, but he supposed Wyatt wanted to speak more than that.

He could, however, tell that Wyatt was a little nervous about asking Wren to smoke with him. Wren wasn't sure if he meant cigarettes or marijuana, but either way, he had cigarettes in his pocket. He hadn't smoked in a few weeks, almost a month, and he figured no one else at the party other than Wyatt would talk to him. He fiddled in his pocket for a bit before pulling out his packet, holding it up briefly. "I smoke these. I'll go outside with you," he shrugged, still kinda of staring at Wyatt a bit, expecting him to lead them out.
WREN
MOOD: whose mans is this

OUTFIT: blegh

INTERACTIONS:
Zatanna Zatanna

code by valen t.

8ca44825e139f82bd6a635aaf603c5fb8dca1feb.gifv
dfb719308037fbe85e292ed7159dedfcc432c365.gifv

BRIAR ROSE WESTYNSON
Outfit
Kordei's apartment
Tags: ditto ditto , natsukashii natsukashii

Briars smile quickly turned to a small frown as Mike spit out that he 'he didn't do it for her.' Even if that was true he could have lied about it. She had a serious RBF too. She watched him take a sip from the bottle, looking like it was killing him to drink. While usually that would be a turn off, Briar was still lusting after the fight that occurred. She could feel Mike's angry energy and that was her all time favorite mood a man could be in. Sometimes she would even start fights with Gabe just to see him angry. The passion in their eyes, how rough they got, the fast sloppy kisses because you want the other person so bad. She was addicted to all of it.
When Mikeys attention was turned back to her she made sure to put a soft grin on for him. The girl raised an eyebrow at Mikes 'newbie' comment. There was this confidence in him now that was lacking earlier. Then the moment Mikes hands grabbed her waist, she knew it was game, set, match.
"Oh really? That's what you say huh? Well you just told me that you didn't do that for me...? So I'm confused?" she said playing dumb.
Her face turning cold again the moment she lost Mikes attention. Following his line of sight across the party she landed on Zephy and Ronnie. This practically made her blood boil. What the actual fuck... He just called her a cock blocking simp for me and now he's looking back at her? Whatever. I won this battle and I'm sure I'll win the war too. These girls have no clue who they are messing with. They are all grossly underestimating me...
Grabbing Mikes jaw she softly forced the boy to look at her. Staring into his eyes for a moment. "Don't look at ha'. Look at me. I don't know if you're feeling guilty or something but you did nothing wrong so stahp... Besides, acting like that isn't gonna get you laid now is it? I mean it's real cute but... I like you better when you get angry... " The tone of her voice was slightly bitchy but you could almost miss it because of the soft smile on her face. Her New Jersey accent sounding a lot more pronounced now.
Leaving her hand on his jaw, Briar closed the gap between them. Because Mikey was such a runt, she didn't even have to look up which was.... nice? Leaning in closer she kissed Mike. Soft at first, then getting a little more passionate. It was more of a make out than a kiss. She even slipped him a little tongue. Briar was a great kisser. Seemed like she had years of practice and she kind of did. After a few minutes of making out the girl pulled away, holding Mikeys bottom lip softly between her teeth. She couldn't help but smirk with his lip in between her teeth. Letting go she pulled away a little bit. Not too far that Mike couldn't hold on to her waist, just enough to give them some distance. The brunette tossed her hair to sneak a peek if Ronnie was watching but she had vanished with Zeph. Aww... I wish Ron coulda seen that. Oh well. As long as she's with Zephy she's out of my way. Giving Mikey another grin, a devious thought entered her brain.

"Hope you saw fireworks too... So I think you're gonna come home with me. And don't get me wrong this party is cool and all but I can't really wait anymore sooo... lets go." It was really more like telling than asking. Dragging Mike to the front door she suddenly stopped in the hallway.
"Oops I forgot my jacket... I'll be right back. Go downstairs and get an uber. Or if you drove, bring the car around. If you're too drunk then I will drive cause I'm a great drunk driver. Just wait for me downstairs. I'm right behind you!" She said somewhat dismissively, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek before she entered the party again. Going to retrieve her sweat shirt, she pulled it over her head enjoying its warmth. That wasn't the only reason she came back in though.
Smiling confidently, Briar approached Hunter and Ickie again. Ignoring Nickie completely, Briar placed a hand on Hunters shoulder. Facing Hunter with her back to Nickie. Leaning into his ear she whispered, "I'm leaving but... Think of me tonight ok?... Bye." Nibbling on his ear lobe a little, then giving him a soft kiss near his jaw. She figured that would be enough to leave a little seed in his mind. Teenage boys were easy. Pulling away she turned to leave, making brief eye contact with Ick before exiting. She didn't think Nickie was a fighter but she had better things to do right now than fight a munchkin.
Then just like a whirlwind, she was gone.

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics

charlie geminiy geminiy
amy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
dei fin fin
chas hery hery

mentions

nate Winona Winona
interactions
Evelyn Sinclaire
eighteen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ plastics; fashion
In all honesty, Evelyn hadn't expected so much to come from Twitter but here she was in the aftermath of about a million Twitter fights. She took the blunt from Nate and continued to scroll on her phone. For one day there sure was a lot of drama but that was a normal with HA. There was always something to argue about, right? At first, she was having a decent conversation with that Amy girl. Even though they had differing opinions it wasn't like they were in a bitch fight about it or anything. Of course, then came Charlie to very aggressively attack (or question) Evie's morals. Who the hell did she think she was? A saint? As fast as Evie thought it, she typed it and things only got worse from her doing so too.

Maybe she felt a bit of guilt. Maybe Charlie had a point and she hated that. She wasn't thinking clearly enough at the moment to accept that though. Kordei was capable of making his own decisions and she had no loyalty to his girlfriend. She might've messaged him first but he initiated the hookup talk and she simply said she was down. Was she was acting out of still having feelings for him or just knowing she could have him in her bed if she wanted? Whatever. It hadn't bothered her up until Chas messaged her to praise her. Fuck. Maybe it was bad even for her. Then again, there were only so many times she could take being called a bitch by people who didn't know a thing about her. If they wanted bitchy Evie then she would have to come out in full effect, right?

"Here, I'm done. Twitter blew my high anyway," she said, handing the blunt back after the fifth argument of the night. Once again she'd managed to get into with Charlie over Nate being only a "dick appointment" which was annoying. Why the hell would she defend him if that's the only way she saw him? They were friends and they just happened to enjoy each other's company in other ways. At least this argument had ended in them both dropping it and moving on because she didn't feel like dealing with another big blow up. Dropping her phone on the couch, she looked over at Nate. "You need a ride anywhere or are you staying here?" she asked him. Normally she didn't care which he chose but she sorta hoped it was the former if Dei was really coming over.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
|| MOOD: testosterone overload ||
|| LOCATION: kordei's place ||
|| INTERACTIONS: briar ||
|| MENTIONS: ronnie, zeph||
|| TAGS: hery hery Zatanna Zatanna Winona Winona ||
MICHAEL REID

Mike did not much appreciate having his jaw tugged by this girl, and the vein in his forehead threatened to show itself once again. If there anything that pissed off outwardly-pissed-off Michael, it was being told what to do. Even so, he listened, pulling his eyes away from Ronnie to the newbie whose name was slipping his mind.

"I can feel how I wanna," he said, claws somewhat out as his eyes studied her face, which was nearly level with his.

Their only slight height difference made it all the easier for her to kiss him, and it lessened the surprise of it all. The guilt playing at the back of his head mixed with the adrenaline from his blow up and its lingering anger, topped with the pressing need for sexsexsex that his lower brain demanded of him-- and drizzled with the alcohol's growing effects on him-- made for a hell of a kiss back. He was breathless, grabby, and incessant, like he needed this.

He did need this escape, from no one in particular, and this newbie whose name he was forgetting fit the bill of "no one in particular".

When she pulled away, he felt the intense desire to refuse her space, to pull her back to his body, to get the deed done right here. He wasn't thinking straight, and he didn't have the awareness to think straight. Even so, he mustered enough self-control to let her pull away.

And, as soon as she pulled away, the guilty pain in the back of his neck flared up, and he let out a huff. "Leaving sounds great," he said shortly, following her to the front door.

And, whoopsie, suddenly she forgot her jacket.

Fucking great. Now he had to wait.

He rubbed his neck as he stood idly by the door, looking around.

Through the window, he spotted once more something that almost made him cry out. Yeah. Zeph. Ronnie. On the porch.

The vein in his forehead grew more pronounced as he grappled with whether to go and say something or just let them all think he was a dick.

Fuck. Emotions. Fuck. Fuck.

His feet took a few steps in their direction before he could realize what he was doing.

And then he stopped himself.

Fuck no. He wasn't going to apologize.

Why did he feel this way? It made him irate.

He was the dick who didn't care about others. "Have sex, do dumb shit, and never apologize" kinda guy. A fuck boy.

Plus he hadn't lied. He was sick of Ronnie's shit.

And yet...

No. No "and yet" . If he waited any more, he'd just end up making things worse for himself.

Apologizing would only mean he was a pussy. It would mean admitting he'd made a mistake that-- fuck no, he didn't make a mistake.

Before he could do anything to make him hate himself more, he stomped out.

Surely, if the newbie enjoyed angry boys, she'd have a lot of fun tonight.

MOOD: get me a bleeping drink

OUTFIT: green n classy

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
welll i meaaannnn
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas hung his head while he sat on the lowest row of the bleachers, completely absorbed into his phone. Luckily, his time spent making out behind the bleachers had mostly gotten him away from his phone, so he had plenty of battery to spare for locating receipts and occasionally adding his two cents on Twitter. And, as soon as everyone had come to join his side, they left after Chas scared them off with his usual asshole tendencies.

He spent a while sitting alone, but the time went by fast when he had an entire revenge scheme to compile dirt for. Fortunately, letting the drama stew for an extra hour did him some good. He had managed to generally get back on good terms with Seb, which wasn't much of a priority at the moment, but it was definitely a win he would take.

As soon as the Italian boy looked up, he realized the stadium was already beginning to clear out. He had completely ignored the game and the performances he had played such a significant hand in planning. Oh well. Things seemed to work out fine, although he would seriously have to have a talk with the cheerleaders. He didn't watch their wimpy attempt at an impromptu performance, but he could tell they were most definitely missing a large amount of people from their troupe just by the number of people in uniform he could spot in the cheerleaders' area.

He got up with a sigh, knowing well he wasn't going to skip Dei's party, however tired he was of the night. Going home would be a sign of defeat. A display that the shit Nate threw him in had gotten to him. But it didn't. The revenge he was planning was strictly for his own image, without any form of personal vendetta, however much Nate did deserve it in the end.

Chas trudged to his car and dropped onto the front seat, leaning his head back exhaustedly. He was barely in the mood to drive anywhere. Sure, if he left his car here and took a cab he could just borrow one of his parents' many cars, but what would be the fun in that? They all still have that nasty new car smell most sane people loathe.

Reluctantly, Chas drove to Dei's apartment, hoping his friend would at least provide him with some good words of comfort and possibly some expensive alcohol hidden somewhere. He wasn't planning on driving home anyway, instead opting to insist to crash at his place like he usually did when they drank together.

He headed up the stairs, the sound of numerous teenagers crowded around the area exacerbating his splitting headache. Taking a moment to rub his eyes and his temples, the dark-haired boy put on a smug face and threw the front door open, stalking into the middle of the room as if nothing had happened. I'm fucking invincible, bitch. Without looking for a familiar face, he forcefully pushed and bumped past people in the crowd to find the nearest drink and, hopefully, avoid any more unwanted attention. But Chas naturally did so many things subconsciously that screamed "Look at me!" so that wasn't really a viable option anyway.

Unwanted attention was truly a new concept to Chas, but at this point the best course of action was to lay low and make his exposing of Nate a really big and dramatic surprise, coming out of the shadows to clap back in the most glorious Chas way possible. But if he did happen to run into someone he liked at the party, he wouldn't complain. He secretly hoped Seb would come, despite how much the thought of the tall boy he had just made out with made him feel weak and tired after everything.

code by valen t.[/border

MOOD: D:

OUTFIT: green

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
Winona Winona (Zeph)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Veronica Crosby
Ronnie's sobs turned to low wails as Zeph asked who it was that told her she was annoying. The feeling of his arms wrapped around him was oddly comforting, despite how absolutely freaked out she would be if she was pressed onto him on any other day. She hated that Zeph's words reassured her, although of course he wouldn't find her annoying. If Ronnie was supposedly clueless, this guy was no better.

She looked up at the boy, noting that he was looking in the exact direction she had come from. She wanted to turn around and observe what sort of glances Zeph and Mike were likely exchanging, but that would mean turning her red, tear-stricken face for all to see and that was a big no. She stayed buried in Zeph, failing horribly at controlling her crying in any way.

When Zeph looked back down at her, her crying softened a bit, although she was still trembling very noticeably. She hated how his stupid, tender, dorky, oddly comforting smile made her loosen up and quiet down, following him out with her head fixed on the ground. She was acting like a small child, completely helpless to her own emotional outburst.

A sudden movement from Zeph as they were walking startled her. She peered slightly upward to find that Zeph had flipped off Mike, which did make her giggle hoarsely. Why's he such a good guy? He's so... not cool. Ugh. Not that Ronnie was shallow or anything. Okay, maybe she was, but who could blame a girl for having a type? But maybe this lack of coolness was exactly what she needed. At least she didn't have to try to impress this guy.

The chilly air outside smacked Ronnie in the face, reminding her of the winds blowing her hair while she was cheering beside Hunter. She was sure he went to the party too, but where was he? She barely got the chance to find him after her full attention went straight from Mike and Briar to Zeph's torso.

"Thank you," she mumbled, a little conscious of the sparse gathering of people outside Dei's apartment, "I just... didn't realize he felt like that at all. I thought he liked me at least a little, but he basically just said I've always been getting on his nerves." She leaned her weight into Zeph's arms, her face buried in her hands. "I'm so stupid." She wanted to elaborate and tell Zeph everything so he could get really mad and beat someone up or something, but she couldn't bring herself to utter the words "cockblocking simp" aloud. It was all too embarrassing.
code by valen t.

Charlie Howell

Shot after shot, glass clinking on the table’s surface, a familiar burn scourging the inside of her esophagus. It was a horrible idea really, drinking without much thought to the repercussions to her actions. How was she getting home? How was everyone getting home? Fuck it, who cares! They were close enough to someone’s apartment somewhere that they could walk and pick up that ugly pedovan in the morning.

Charlie found herself swinging to the music, lyrics flowing from her lips between sips. The feeling of intoxication slowly crept up on her, overtaking her between shots and laughs. Amy joined the group which brought a whole new layer of comfort to her. Charlie loved the others but Amy was her best friend and, after everything she had been through that night, she really needed to spend some time with her.

The music turned to a rhythm in her chest, vision blurring to a comfortable fuzz. Inhibitions became lost to Charlie as she continued to drink. The whole shot thing started as a contest but was anyone keeping count? Because Charlie sure as hell wasn’t. As far as she was concerned, it didn’t matter. Everyone was having fun and forgetting about all that evening’s bullshit, just as she wanted! Of course, there was a little touch of guilt chewing away inside of her. Charlie had made a promise to DD, to be responsible for once and to not fuck anything else up.

It was okay, everything was going well. Charlie’s glass fell from her lips as she stood in the midst of Amy, Ash, Lin, and Trevor with her mouth parted in disbelief as the door swung open and Chas, King of the Fuckersm waltzed his stupid ass right through the door.

“No fucking way.” Charlie spoke, glass still hovering in her fingers in front of her face as if she was going to take a shot.

She felt the flush come to her face as she watched Chas shove himself through the crowd, a sea of angry and discontent faces glaring at him as he made his way to the table filled with the drinks. Charlie waited patiently to see if Seb was behind him but he never showed. Just Chas. Had they even spoken? Did he even try to be there for him?

“I’m gonna fucking end him.” Charlie growled under her breath, slamming the shot glass down onto the table, alcohol sloshing over the side and down the back of her pale hand.

Charlie knew that if she waited any longer, someone would try and stop her from going over there. Maybe if she wasn’t an unknown number of shots deep after a long and emotional day, she would have waited just a few moments more to let them stop her, to let them talk some sense into her brain. But Charlie didn’t want to wait, she didn’t want to be stopped.

She found herself walking straight through the group of her friends, shoulders brushing chests as she began her war path. Charlie found herself reaching for the hair tie around her wrist, tugging her blonde hair back into a ponytail. She got the feeling this conversation was not going to end well. No, she really hoped it was going to end exactly how she wanted it to.

“Chas Marino.” Charlie growled, her voice loud to the point of almost rising over the volume of the party. “Fancy seeing you here.”

Heads turned her way, a few people stepped away as Charlie approached, grabbing the back of Chas’ shirt and twisting him around to face her. His face looked different than it had earlier but showed no remorse, no emotion, just an attitude that Charlie couldn’t understand. Maybe everyone deals with their trauma in their own way. Music faded into the background as Charlie’s vision narrowed in on Chas.

“Where’s Seb? Or maybe I don’t have to ask. You abandoned him earlier so I suppose it's right on fucking brand for you, huh?” Charlie snapped, face crunching into an expression of pure fury. She closed the gap of space between them, fists clenching closed at her side. Was he scared? Charlie couldn’t care, nor did she even want to know. If he wasn’t, she was going to show him that he most certainly should have been.

“So, let me get this straight. You leave Seb with your so-called ‘consolation’ only through Twitter. Then you show up to a party like you’re king fucking shit instead of being there for someone who cares a great deal about you just to get drunk. Real fucking classy.” Charlie continued, once again walking towards him to close the space.

“See, it really is a shame you showed up here tonight, Chas. Well, for you at least. Because you can talk as much shit as you want online, pretend to be cool and walk around like your shit is Gucci and you’re protected by your little screen.” The sting of his words returned to Charlie’s chest, morphing into a whole new layer of the rage she felt stirring around inside of her. “But here, it's just you and me, Pretty Boy. No screens, no keyboards. Feel free call me whatever the fuck you want now, I’ll be more than happy to show you the fucking consequences. Or are you too scared? Is that whole facade you put on reserved for the internet or are you gonna man up and deal with your problems? Wait, maybe I shouldn’t ask. Wouldn’t want to end up as a hot topic on the next talentless episode of Celebrity Rehab.”

Charlie adjusted the ponytail hanging off the back of her head, her eyes never once leaving Chas’ face. She barely blinked, blue eyes burning holes into Chas, fingertips quivering with the anticipation. How easy it would be to pop a few of his teeth down his throat. The split knuckles and PR would be worth it to w

“If you wanted to meet ‘Saint Charlie’, as you’ve so lovingly coined me, now’s your fucking chance. Because everyone else may hide behind screens or sit silently while you sit up there on your high horse but that isn’t me. So what is it gonna be, Pretty Boy? Are you gonna talk or are you just gonna stand there with that stupid blank expression on your face?”

dei's apartment

mood

wanting to cave chas' face in

outfit

not chill, dude

tags

amy (mentioned) Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ash (mentioned) Winona Winona trev/lin (mentioned) ditto ditto chas hery hery
coded by natasha.

When Nate had posted the picture of Sebastian and Chas, he had been prepared for the barrage of attacks from his classmates -- he'd learned how to ignore those kinds of attacks and not let them get under his skin. Plus, he did still think he was... mostly in the right for what he'd done. Maybe he could've found a different way to get his revenge -- one that didn't involve the entire school hating him as they did, but what was done was done.

His biggest regret was that somehow, Evie had been dragged down with him. The last thing Nate had wanted was for her to get hurt for his mistakes. And unlike him, she evidently couldn't ignore people and let them voice their opinions without attacking. At this point, Nathan was exhausted from trying (and failing) to help Evie out in the chat. He couldn't keep up with all of the harsh words between Evie and Gen, Charlie, and who even knew who else? Nate's head was swimming.

"No," Nate said as he took the blunt back. "I'm gonna go get coffee with that Oates kid." He'd originally turned down the offer, but after Callum had pissed him off on Twitter, well... Nate had been quick to pick his phone back up and see if the guy was still down for coffee -- and he was. It was probably good for him and he was sure that Evie had just about enough of seeing his face today after all of the havoc he had caused, so Nate stood up, blunt still in his hand.

"Thanks, Evie." He said with a faint smile. "You were the only one that had my back tonight, it meant a lot. I--" Nate caught himself, his lips still parted as if he was going to continue to speak, but Nate wasn't even sure what he meant to say. So instead, he just gave her that strained smile once more. "Text me if you need anything. I'll see you later."

And he left.

Nate moved as fast as he could given the proximity of Evie's apartment to Kordei's. With the party raging on, he didn't want to get caught by anyone that had threatened him -- and surprisingly enough, he managed to make it out and started walking down the street towards the cafe that Oates had asked him to meet him at.

--------------------​

The walk wasn't as bad as he thought it'd be. With joint in hand, Nate had just walked along, smoking, and enjoying himself. He finished the
blunt as he arrived at the cafe, which meant he was on an amazing foggy high as he stepped through the doors.

Bleary-eyed, Nate looked around the cafe, blinking slowly as he tried to spot the little dude. But as far as he could tell, Oates wasn't here yet and to be honest, it was a bit late in the night for coffee. Plus, Nate didn't even know what to get or what that weird Oat kid might like, so he walked one of the tables in the corner.

With a heavy sigh, he collapsed into the seat and pulled his phone out. His finger hovered a number in his phone -- his sister and he contemplated calling her. Her smiling face would make him feel better right now, wouldn't it?

But eventually, he just turned his phone off and dropped it on the table to wait.

He didn't need to ruin anyone else's night with his fuckups.
Nate
INTERACTIONS: Evie

MENTIONS: Oates

TAGS: jasmyn jasmyn mogy mogy
code by valen t.

MOOD: u so silly

OUTFIT: green n classy

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
geminiy geminiy (Charlie)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas tapped his foot as he waited for the bottle of vodka he had his eye on to reach the table after being poured in the most time-consuming way possible by this giggly girl wearing just a laced bra and booty shorts. Just as he was about to go off on her lack of courtesy, she set it down, avoiding a potentially ruined night by Chas. As soon as the bottle hit the table, he snatched it and poured himself enough for a drink... or three. He poured what was left of a bottle of orange soda into his cup and took a sip. He shuddered. This vodka was... low quality. But it would do for the night.

Charlie's voice cut through the sounds of the party like a knife, causing Chas to instantly straighten his back. Before he got the chance to dramatically whip his head around himself, Charlie grabbed him and spun him around, startling him a bit. He instantly began to size Charlie up once he laid eyes on her. Yeah, she's already had plenty to drink. I can smell it even over her hideous choice in perfume. His face hadn't instantly adjusted to his fierce, ready-to-yell-at-a-bitch expression, leaving his weary eyes and sunken face exposed for a flash of a moment. Despite how quickly he had altered his face to match his irritation, the narrowing of Charlie's eyes told him that was enough to leave an inkling of an idea that Chas wasn't at his best. But wounded animals were the most dangerous.

He opened his mouth to scream at Charlie for nearly tearing his shirt at the collar (thankfully he had left his suit jacket in the car), but before he could make a remark about the tiny smudge of running makeup around her eyes, he was shocked into silence by the words that poured out of her mouth.

"Seb is a grown ass person, he doesn't need me to monitor him like a little fucking kid," Chas hissed, "And like I said, you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Do you ever just mind your own fucking business? Huh? Clearly you're not as pressed as you say you are if you're already drunk off your ass, partying it up with your little friends hardly a few hours after breaking down in front of everyone. Don't play the fucking victim. NO ONE has sympathy for you."

Charlie would be mistaken if she thought Chas would back down. The last thing her fury did was scare him when he thrived off of the negative energy of others. It wasn't under his nature to crack under this pressure. As he came to realize earlier in the night, it was Seb's peculiar softness that had brought him to tears. He left all of his inhibitions and vulnerability with that one moment, locking it into his memories and placing all of his attention on the audacity of Charlie to dare speak on his character.

The girl continued speaking, clearly picking a fight. Like, a fight fight. If that wasn't obvious already. Chas had to reassess the situation, which he couldn't do with Charlie's nose just inches from his own. Well, it would be if they were both standing at the same height, that is. Nothing of what she had said initially hadn't been said to him before dozens of times over already, so he didn't flinch. He partially listened, rolling his eyes with a bored expression. Seriously, she could do better than call him out for talking shit as if that was supposed to be a bad thing.

Chas felt a narcissistic satisfaction at her use of "Pretty Boy", causing him to chuckle softly. What did this girl think she was doing? Every threat she spat out placed another brick on the towering walls surrounding his inner fears, providing more fuel for the the extensive monologue he was scripting in his head as soon as Charlie shut her stupid mouth. A La Recherche du Temps Perdu had nothing on the word count of this absolute tirade he had planned. Charlie's bashing of him for being supposedly "scared" and keeping up some bogus "facade" triggered a spike in irritation in Chas, but he could manage.

However, as soon as Celebrity Rehab, his Crown Jewel of fame, was brought up, no less to add the supposition that Chas was talentless, his monologue slipped out of his mind. Gone. All of those words prepared specifically to mock her
horrid choice in shoes dissipated into the air. Not exactly the jugular, but she'd definitely punctured something. "Ohohoho... I see. So I really got to you that bad?" Chas shook his head, a toothy, condescending grin spreading across his cheeks.

This girl was preparing for a fight. Now. But alas, no sucker punch came. She kept talking. Does she ever shut her pissy little trap? So she really had detected his shift in facial expressions. This girl was real good. He began to laugh louder, more darkly, in her face. Without missing a beat, not a second after she finished talking, Chas splashed his drink into Charlie's face, the sticky drink coating her face and spilling a bit onto his precious designer shoes. Normally, he wouldn't dare take the risk of ruining his nice things, but this point had to be made. Chas would take no one's shit. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction that would come with Chas' shocked silence after slightly exposing him. No, he had to act fast.

"So do something, Saint Charlie! I'm just shaking in my little Louboutins!" he shouted with a sickeningly jovial tone, laughing louder and more harshly, "Nothing you do is gonna change the fact that you're a sad little girl that can't get her head out of her idealistic ass! Grow the hell up!" He couldn't stop laughing. It was all just too comical how much this girl thought she had on him.
code by valen t.[/border

In some ways, Zeph was almost glad that Ronnie didn't elaborate on exactly what Mike had said. He knew that there had to be more to it, but if she told him everything, Zeph would be expected to react or something, right? Like go after Mike or something, which was not what he wanted to do. Zephyr was not a fighter.

However, he would maybe probably punch the guy if it was needed, but he was really hoping it wasn't need. Zephyr didn't even know how to form a fist, actually. Couldn't you break your hand if you punched someone with an improperly formed fist? He was pretty sure he'd heard that somewhere. Imagine breaking his fist on Mike's face.

"Well, Mike's a dick." Zephyr stated and kept his arms around Ronnie. His heart was hammering away in his chest from... nerves? Yeah, probably nerves. "Don't take whatever he said to heart too much, alright? You're way too amazing to let someone like him get under your skin." In case it wasn't easy to tell, Zeph had a fairly low tolerance for Mike. Mike was one of those guys where just his presence managed to get under Zeph's skin -- the guy didn't even have to talk.

Zephyr found himself at a loss for words now. What was he supposed to say? Just keep telling her that she wasn't annoying? It didn't feel like any amount of words could really mend whatever Mike had done, so for now, Zeph was content to just stand here and comfort Ronnie. Every time the door opened, though, he found himself glancing over to see if it was Mike. So far, so good, though. He was probably too wrapped up with that Briar chick.

So he was content to just keep standing in place with his arms wrapped around Ronnie and let the poor girl calm down.
Zephyr
INTERACTIONS: Ronnie

MENTIONS: N/A

TAGS: hery hery
code by valen t.

8ca44825e139f82bd6a635aaf603c5fb8dca1feb.gifv
dfb719308037fbe85e292ed7159dedfcc432c365.gifv

BRIAR ROSE WESTYNSON
Outfit
Kordei's apartment
Tags: ditto ditto

The kiss was..... actually incredible. Was passionate, hot, a little desperate. Everything she looked for in a kiss. It seemed like he needed this kiss. Like he would've done anything to keep it going. That's why pulling away was so much fun. To see the look of frustration is his eyes. He seemed like he was in a rush to get out of there. Something was bothering her though. The look he was giving her... It was like she was just some object he was using to have some fun. The thought alone was starting to piss her off. She was sure she wouldn't be just an object by the time the night was finished.
After she toyed with Hunter a little bit more she was finally ready to leave. Going downstairs and outside she grinned. Looking around she spied Mike walking to the parking lot. So he must of driven. Running and hopping onto his back, she grinned kissing his cheek.
"You're stronger than you look! So you drove? Let me guess.... That Tesla over there is yours?" She said hopping off of his back. Going over to the Tesla she grabbed the passenger side door handle, jiggling it. Turning back to look at Mike, she could tell that that wasn't his car. Going back to him, she wished she had more alcohol. Or more drugs.
"So do you wanna go back to my place? I live there alone so we could be as loud as we wanted to be... I don't know about you but I'm loud." She said quietly, running her hands down Mike's abs... Or lack thereof... Smiling at him, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was being used. Briar knew the feeling oh too well. Just like with Gabe.He would come home from the skatepark pissed off, not even ask her about her day. Just come in and demand sex. Not that she really minded with Gabe. Things were different with him. They were in love. Her and Mikey were not. So she she stopped again. "Do you even know my name?" The girl asked, raising an eyebrow. Not that it really mattered. What was she going to do? Not take Mikey home because he didn't know her name? No. She just wanted to know. It wasn't like a guy like Mike could use someone like her. Briar knew she was totally out of his league. He wasn't ugly or anything but he was definitely the runt of the litter. There was no arms big enough to make up for the fact that he was like 5'4 or something. Tossing her hair over her shoulder she looked around.

"So which one of these cars is yours?"

|| MOOD: let’s get this on with ||
|| LOCATION: the parking lot ||
|| INTERACTIONS: briar ||
|| MENTIONS: n/a||
|| TAGS: Zatanna Zatanna ||
MICHAEL REID

As Mike stepped off of the stairs and into the parking lot, he ran a hand through his hair with a deep sigh. Fuck this shit. How much time was she going to take? She really told him to get out of there with her before leaving him. What the fuck?

He kicked a rock in the parking lot as hard as he could, and it slammed into the front bumper of an expensive vehicle. It left a small, white scratch, and he stared at the it as he passed, working his jaw.

He heard footsteps approaching quickly, and before he could turn around, some weight was thrown onto his back.

He missed a step in surprise, and his arms didn’t go around to support her. It wasn’t hard for him to keep her up— he was a model, in tip top shape— but, in all actuality, it was all he could do not to throw her off of his body. The kiss did little to appease him.

She thought this was a great idea to do to someone who was pissed-beyond-pissed, more-alcohol-in-his-blood-by-the-second? Was she really that dumb?

The car comment caused his anger to lurch in him, and he watched her run over to a car that he could only ever dream of affording.

He was embarrassed, for one, but this channeled into more anger, and when she looked back at him, he clicked his tongue and walked away, drawing his keys from his pocket and pointing them at his shitty, beat-up car that really laid his whole crackwhore mom backstory on the table. “Just get in,” he grumbled, his charm dissolved once again beneath all of his emotions.

His eyes went to her as she approached him, and her words barely registered as flirtation in his burning ears. “Your place?” If you’re disappointed by my fucking car, then my one-room, piss-smelling, pest-infested apartment won’t help. “Sounds great.”

The hands on his torso prodded her to give a little teasing sentence. “If you thought that you’ve felt good enough to be loud before and haven’t even felt the best, maybe I should wear some ear plugs.” It came out a bit angrier than he intended, but he didn’t apologize, instead grinning.

But her question made his grin falter a little. Right. That hurt girls’ feelings a lot.

What was her name...?

He gave a grin, his neck hurting a bit from another tinge of guilt. “Yeah, I do,” he lied, and he didn’t elaborate and instead pointed to the car and unlocked it again. “You’ll have to tell me how to get to your place.”

He tugged open his door, throwing himself inside and twisting his key to get the old thing to come alive, and he slammed his door.

He watched her get into the passenger side, and he gave her a quick once-over.

In a quick, not-thinking moment, his hand went to her thigh, and he leaned over to the passenger side to give her an intense kiss, a quick little beg of let’s get down to it right here.

And then he realized that other people would catch them, and he didn’t want to get arrested, and so he begrudgingly pulled himself from her and buckled in (to be slightly safe, despite about to drive drunken), his right hand moving back to her thigh and his left going to his wheel as he pulled out of the parking spot and onto the road, his vision impaired by his anger, guilt, hormones, and alcohol.

Charlie Howell

There was a moment, one singular glimmer of a moment, that Charlie considered letting everything go. Maybe she was overreacting about the whole thing, emotional weakness feeding into the desire to punch his stupid little face to smithereens. Or maybe it was the alcohol that she had overindulged in that was causing her to be so confrontational. Maybe it really was none of her business and, once again, she had gone too far in sticking her nose in places that it simply didn’t belong.

How easy it would have been to drop it all; to walk away and pretend that it never happened. How easy it would have been to just shut up and let things go. But the more Chas laughed, the more his facial features morphed into a canvas of clear discomfort and anger, the more Charlie wanted nothing more than to keep going. She was under his skin, picking around at his most sensitive innermost thoughts. Charlie Howell had already won.

But then, a cold splash of liquid covered her face, burning into her eyes and plastering a few strands of blonde hair to the side of her face. From the taste of the droplets on her lips, it was alcohol. Charlie stepped back slightly, frantically trying to wipe the alcohol from her eyes as she hissed in discomfort. She heard the taunts that slipped from Chas’ mouth as she blinked away the alcohol from her eyes, the whites having turned a deep red from the chemicals in the drink.

Saint Charlie.

Charlie looked up at him, a devilish grin plastered on her face. Chas didn’t think she was going to hit him! That was the only reason he was still talking. He was afraid, trying to do whatever he could to push her to the limit he believed Charlie wouldn’t cross. His laugh was cocky, slick with his own pride. But beneath the tone, there was fear, shock, disbelief.

“That was a mistake, Pretty Boy.” Charlie laughed right back, flicking the droplets of alcohol off her fingers. “Because ‘Saint Charlie’ is long gone. What a shame, I know how much you liked her.”

Without another word, Charlie walked up to him slowly. No sudden movements, she might scare off her prey. Then, with an iron grip on Chas’ shoulders, she brought her knee up directly into his groin. He didn’t need that anyways, did he. Now winded and out of balance, Charlie knocked into him shoulder first, throwing her entire weight at his abdomen as she tackled him to the ground.

Gasps of bystanders rang in her ears as she made a jab right at his face. Knuckles connected with teeth, the sharp contact splitting open some of the sensitive skin of her hand. Charlie didn’t care. Through defensive hands and angry fists, Charlie saw that she had actually, somehow, punched one of his front teeth right out of his mouth.

Perched directly on top of him, her entire body weight pinning Chas to the ground, Charlie continued to hit. Somewhere along the line, Chas hand had managed to land a few hits though he was far too busy avoiding the flurry of fists that were assaulting his chest and face. A hit on the nose, then the jaw, then back to his already busted up mouth. Chas wanted a Saint? He fucking got one.

It scared Charlie how much she enjoyed putting the little prick in his place. Everyone else was far too busy running around, trying to skirt around his feelings to actually talk back to him. But not Charlie. So what if she got kicked out of Hollywood Arts for this, so what if Chas came after her with legal action? She really didn’t care! Charlie didn’t want to have a career where she was forced to sit in silence while she was insulted for being nice or caring about people. She also didn’t want a career where jerks like Chas got to run their mouths without any repercussions to their actions.

Charlie hoped the facial damage reminded Chas every time he looked in the mirror that she was no fucking Saint and that, just because she’s a good person, that she can be pushed around.

She wasn’t sure how much damage she had caused to Chas’ face outside of the knocked out tooth and the busted up nose, but the fact that she had gotten a hit in at all was enough for her. Still sitting atop Chas’ chest, she grabbed the collar of his shirt once again and pulled him up, opposite fist in the air ready to strike. She pulled Chas closer, venom dripping from her lips.

“What was that about Saint Charlie?” Charlie growled, vicious blue eyes glaring holes into Chas’ face. “You should really learn to watch your tongue, Chas. Because some people aren’t exactly fond of jerks like you running your mouth. You made fun of me for being nice. What about now? Do you favour me when I’m angry? Because I can do this shit all day.”

Charlie had meant to pull Chas closer once again when the fabric she had in an iron grip ripped clean off the shirt, Chas falling backwards onto the ground.

“What’s the matter, Pretty Boy? Cat’s got your tongue?” Charlie snarled. A small, white object to her right caught her attention. Picking it up, she held it delicately between her fingers. “Or is it because you’re lacking a tooth?”

Charlie raised her fist again to deliver one final blow. If Charlie had it her way, Chas wasn’t getting up from this.

dei's apartment

mood

hella drunk, hella angry, hella confrontational

outfit

not chill, dude

tags

chas hery hery
coded by natasha.

MOOD
???

OUTFIT
cheer uniform

INTERACTIONS
hunter, charlie, briar, chas (kinda)

MENTIONS
n/a

TAGS
natsukashii natsukashii hery hery geminiy geminiy Zatanna Zatanna
DOMINICKA ABRAMS

“You do know how ridiculous that sounds, right?”

Hunter's words hurt her a little, and she tucked in her lower lip. "I...I'm sorry," she said, guilty that she'd even asked, and she looked away as he continued speaking.

He was right. She was dumb for even asking. Hell, the whole reason she was so up-in-arms in the first place was dumb.

She should really just keep her lips and eyes closed next time.

"I just don’t like her like that.”

Her eyes went to him, and she felt her chest warm again, forgiveness already creeping back, and as he took her free hand, she felt her heart begin to thud against its cage, begging to be let free and leap from its place.

She met his eyes, and she felt as if, in their vastness, she could nearly see physical embodiments of his feelings. Her throat went dry as he leaned in, and she could have sworn that her heart had stopped when their lips met.

When he pulled away, her heart cried out. Her face flushed, and she gazed into his dark eyes with her sparkling blue ones as he murmured "there’s only one person I’m into, Nickie".

When their lips met again, her heart was overwhelmed. Had he just...confessed? To...to her...about...she...?

She was confused, her brows furrowing as she kissed back.

She loved him. Loved him to death.

And she felt so damn happy.

So...why...did...this...feel...

Why did she feel so guilty?

Why was she tearing up?

Why did she feel like she had to go crawl in a corner and bawl her eyes out?

She pulled away, breathless, hardly able to hold back her tears and she closed her eyes and turned her face away. "Hunter," she whispered. "I'm..."

Flattered? Honored?

The alcohol was effecting her articulation. She didn't know any words to say, or how to say them, or what to feel, or anything.

So she just kept her face away and whispered "I...have...to--"

She was cut off by the presence of another girl, and she looked over when she felt her entrance into the interaction, a tear falling from her eye as she did.

It was That Bitch-- the one who had come for Hunter earlier, the one who had promised her to stay away from him (at least, she had in her Twitter dms) and then violated her contract.

Her conflicting emotions could resolve one thing, and that was that Briar had no fucking right to touch Hunter.

"You...," she growled, her teary eyes gushing more.

Then That Bitch kissed him.

Nickie stared in disbelief and anger at the girl, and she nearly ran after her.

But...even under the influence, Nickie had more self-control than just to start fights. She was a finisher, not a starter.

She looked at Hunter again and gave a smile, despite the tears running down her cheeks. "She's...fun," she said sarcastically, coming up to him once more.

Her mind raced. She didn't know what to do.

Without thinking, she kissed the same place on his jaw that that girl had, and then his lips, both gently and carefully, and she pulled back.

So. Looks like she had responded to his comment finally.

There was a sudden uproar from somewhere in the room, and Nickie pulled back from Hunter confusedly.

When she saw the source, she wish she hadn't.

Before it could fully register with her what was going on, she ran off to the epicenter of the problem.

Why?

She'd spotted Chas.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Nickie called out frantically. "Stop it! Quit!"

Her voice was entirely drowned out by the ruckus, but she, tears rolling down her face faster than before and for a different reason, fought past the crowd and to Chas and Charlie.

"Charlie! Charlie! Charlie! Stop!"

None of her words registered.

What did she do? What did she do?

Chas...Chas!

He was hurting...he was going to die!

She couldn't handle this!

Staring at him as he got beaten up so brutally was more than what she could take. None of her words were working.

Run.

And so she did what her brain said, and she ran-- no, stumbled-- back out from the crowd, back past Hunter, out to the parking lot, out to her car, and into her driver's seat.

And she began to bawl.

Even when she closed her eyes, she could see him. His blood. His face. His...

Her breathing grew rapid. She felt as if she couldn't breathe.

She wanted to not just leave the party. She wanted to leave this school. Leave this state. Leave this school. Leave this country. Leave this planet. Leave this existence.

Hunter had more or less confessed to her. She loved him back with all of her heart.

And she loved Chas.

And she...

Chas had...

She banged her head against her steering wheel, the tears flowing faster, and she yelled, "Fuck everything!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back