• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
HAND OVER HAND

Seb’s first feeling when Chas shoved him away was dread, and all he could think was that he’d done something wrong. Then his mind caught up with what happened and he realised Adriane had seen them, which filled him simultaneously with relief and panic. He didn’t even know what to say as he stared at the girl, then at Chas, then at Adriane, until he settled on just watching Chas. But he listened to Adriane’s words, and when they processed, he felt like he’d been plunged underwater.

Nate? Pictures? Nothing made sense but Seb understood it, and then he was numbly pulling out his phone and pulling up Twitter. He scrolled as far up as he could until he felt sick, sent a few messages which didn’t help at all, and then turned his phone completely off and shoved it back in his pocket. Sure, this wasn’t technically that bad for him, since he was already out, but it fucked with him having that many people know the intimate details of his life. Even if most people were defending him... he felt like shit. He wanted to sleep and never wake up.

He swallowed and looked over at Chas again, wincing at his tone when he spoke to Adriane. “Chas,” he tried, wincing at the way his voice cracked. He started to reach a hand out, then decided against it and let his arm fall limply by his side. He breathed out shakily before trying again, “Chas, everything is going to be okay. We’ll figure this out, yeah?
Sebastian
MOOD: rapidly declining

OUTFIT: Dark green hoodie, black skinny jeans, dark blue sneakers

INTERACTIONS:
Winona Winona
hery hery

code by valen t.

Last edited:
Charlie Howell
He’s not going to ruin my night, he’s not going to ruin my night, he’s not going to ruin my night.

The mantra played like a song on repeat inside her skull as she tried to ignore the situation. But there was his face in her head, his voice echoing in her ears. It hurt, almost physically, to see him. He looked so happy. Not that he didn’t deserve to be happy because that’s the whole reason they broke up in the first place. But it stung to see him so happy. Without her.

It didn’t matter. Elias was happy. Charlie was happy. What was the big deal?

The line refused to move beyond a sluggish crawl and suddenly the distraction of getting food became more of a hassle than a good thing to occupy her mind. Charlie found herself fiddling with zippers on her jacket or stray strands of her blonde hair, the tips of her feet dancing around in her shoes as she stood quietly in line.

Perhaps in time, Charlie would come to appreciate the uncomfortable nothingness that had encompassed her. But according to the phone blowing up in her pocket, the time for chill was long gone.

The photos that glared back at her from Twitter broke Charlie’s heart, made bile pile up in the back of her throat. At first, she refused to believe what she was seeing. Surely the picture was edited in some way, it wasn’t real. Somehow, somewhere that picture must not have been real. But the more she stared, the more the image burned into the back of her retinas, the more that Charlie realized the picture was real. It really was Chas, it really was Seb. It really was Chas and Seb together locking lips underneath the bleachers.

First it was guilt. How could she sit there and tell Nate off for posting the picture when she had put Chas on blast not but twenty minutes earlier? But then, and very soon thereafter, it was anger. What she had done might not have been right but posting a picture of two people who were very clearly trying to hide? That was a whole new level of wrong Charlie had never touched.

Charlie simply stood in the line, dazed as she attempted to figure out what to do. Should she go find Chas? Of course not, he hated her guts. Seb would listen, perhaps, but even then Charlie knew better than to interfere. They didn’t need her hanging around. Then it was the feeling of helplessness. There was nothing she could do, nothing at all.

And then there was Eli’s stupid face in front of her asking where Gen was with Amy close behind him. Mind reeling at 1000 miles a minute, Charlie had no clue how to answer his question. Hell, she wasn’t even sure how she was supposed to talk to him at all. The first time they had spoken in over a month. How was she supposed to address that? Charlie felt herself begin to slip, that tough and playful side of her melting away. Eli couldn’t see that, it wasn’t possible.

“How am I supposed to know?” Charlie snapped. The words hurt as they rolled off her tongue and she could feel her entire face soften, the walls crumbling down around her. Without much more thought, Charlie pushed past him and grabbed Amy’s hand. “Come on, Ames, we’re going to be late.”

Charlie’s grip held secure on Amy’s as she trudged past Eli and made a beeline for the tent that was being used for the performers to get ready in. She was angry, sad, nervous, frustrated. And each of those emotions were threatening to come out in tears. But there was no time for that. Charlie just focused on the marching of her own feet and her grip on Amy’s hand, a grip that she didn’t let go of until they were inside the tent.

Inside the privacy of the tent, a heavy breath fell from Charlie’s lips as she released Amy’s hand, her knuckles groaning from the sudden release from the pressure.

“I’m so sorry I just needed to get out of there.” She rushed, pushing a few strands of hair out of her face. “And I suppose we should get ready anyways, huh? Show should be starting soonish.”

Charlie busied herself with getting ready, struggling to choose the outfits, becoming frustrated at the flyaway hairs that refused to be tamed by hairspray. The outfit eventually came together and a few photos taken skillfully by Amy later, Charlie was starting to feel somewhat relaxed and, dare she say, confident.

But alas, no calm could ever simply be. A panic settled into the tent as two of the stage managers made quick rounds asking if one of the other performers, Angie, had arrived. After asking on Twitter, a conclusion was made: Angie was not coming.

Was Charlie stressed? Absolutely. But did she have a plan? Well, sort of.

“I’ll find a replacement.” Charlie said with a finality that radiated confidence. “Give me twenty minutes, I’ll find someone.”

“We’ll start looking too. We need someone to fill that spot.”

“Leave it to me. I got this.”

Did Charlie really have it? Of course not but hey, fake it until you make it, right? Charlie became a woman on a mission. They had worked hard in preparation for the half-time show, she was not about to let some lazy no-show screw it up! She turned to Twitter, more importantly Ash, for help. Her suggestion was that Charlie grab the closest person she saw. Was that a solid plan? Probably not but that was the best she had.

Stepping out of the tent, Charlie looked around. She felt sort of stupid all dressed up for the concert and mucking about on the football field but hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl has to do. The feeling of general stupidity only continued as her eyes settled in on someone who she hadn’t even considered.

Perhaps on any other day, Lin would say no. But after the way he was acting on Twitter earlier? Charlie was confident enough in a yes that she began trucking her way over.

Charlie double timed it across the field to where Lin was, charging like a bull as she pushed through a small crowd of LA County Football players. The entire time, her mind told her to choose someone else. But there was no time and hell, she was certain Lin was the only person that wouldn’t say no.

Marching straight up to Lin, Charlie grabbed his hand and smiled up at him.

“You’re coming with me.” Charlie said simply before turning tail and pulling him across the field. Any protests did not resonate as Charlie trudged along dragging Lin behind her. It wasn’t until they got to the tent that Charlie released his hand. “Okay so here’s the situation. We’re short a performer and you’re gonna fill that spot. Cool? Cool. Show time is in twenty, I would let the band know what you’re performing so they don’t go in blind. If you have questions, ask Amy, she can help you out.”

Charlie turned tail to go tell the managers that she had found a replacement but before exiting the tent, she turned back around with a mischievous grin plastered across her face.

“I knew you couldn’t say no to Kim Possible. And it's totally not cheating, by the way.” Charlie giggled before exiting the tent to find the managers.

outside the performer's tent

mood

motivated

outfit

kim possible lookin ass

tags

amy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 lin ditto ditto eli
coded by natasha.

@oh_kay_buddy_
filler
MOOD || confused
filler
OUTFIT || sweater-shorts combo
filler
LOCATION || here, there, everywhere
filler
INTERACTIONS || geminiy geminiy (charlie)
filler
MENTIONS || n/a

Lin was just chilling— just vibing. Between heckling the football players, scribbling down notes in his neat, cursive handwriting that definitely did not fit his personality nor intensity, and checking his phone to participate in Twitter on occasion, Lin was really just vibing. Something had happened with Nate, but he lost interest during that bit of the conversation, even if people were clamoring to fight him over...something. To be honest, he cared little to none about that guy. What he did care about, however, was Charlie in that Kim Possible getup.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted someone moving with determination, and he looked over at the object.

Not object. Person.

Not person. Charlie.

Not Charlie. Charlie dressed as Kim Possible.

Charlie-dressed-as-Kim-Possible...

Is this what was called a conflict of interest, and was it a bad thing that he was staring a bit too much at the girl who he swore up and down was his rival?

When she grabbed his hand, Lin called out in confusion, grabbing his satchel before she could fully pull him away. “Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?” he asked, tugging back, though not necessarily trying to break free. “What is going on? Hey! Answer me!”

When they got to the tent and she released him, he shook his hand and mouthed ouch, as if she’d hurt him, and as she explained, nothing seemed to register. He just stared with wide, confused eyes, and after she was done and turned and walked away, it slowly seemed to dawn on him, and he let out a little eufh sound— something between a chuckle and a groan— and grinned. “I’m...performing?”

Charlie let out her final statement before leaving, and he realized, wait, shouldn’t I be upset? He squinted his eyes and cupped a hand to his mouth to call back, “It’s cheating!”

He patted his pockets, then his satchel, and then picked up up and held it before himself, searching through it for something. Finally, he found it— his phone— and he drew it out and tapped a few buttons on it.

He held it to his ear, and with a grin on his face, he said, “Hey, Dylannnn, short notice, but...”

For the next five minutes, he jabbered with his manager, who was irate, naturally— he “wasn’t supposed to call him on his off time” and “why in the hell was he dressed the way he was” and “couldn’t he say no— he didn’t want him to botch this”— but, finally, his manager conceded, saying that he’d be there in six, and Lin called, “Hey, I got my song, and I’m all ready to go— where can I warm up?”
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

oates oates
Two dark red streams arising at his nostrils extended to his mouth, over his brilliantly pink lips, before coming to a stop at his chin, where the disturbingly warm blood continued to drip onto his cheerleading uniform, undoubtingly ruining it. Contagious laughs and tears of joy forming in his eyes, Oates looked a lunatic—but rather sane if you acknowledged the fact he ate a lot of grass, not even a minute before. Reflexively touching his chin and seeing red on his fingers slowly stopped the boy's giggles as his friend delicately pulled on his arm to sit him down in case he actually managed to break something.

"No. No Callum. He's in one of his moods again. And like it's not your fault, Ro, seriously." A laugh escaped him as he once again remembered the fall. After calming himself once again, he spoke: "I need gauze or like a tissue, maybe? A nurse could have that."

The boy kept his head leaned back, supporting his body with his hands. He didn't usually get nosebleeds, but in movies they did this sort of thing, so it must have been of some help. He secretly hoped Callum would see that his boyfriend had been hurt and come running, but the realistic part of his mind knew Callum wasn't one of those types of guys, and at the moment, it might have been for the better.

you already know it

nose bleed (but not the anime kind)

cheer uniform with blood stains

hery hery (Callum), LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Rome)
coded by natasha.

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics
mentions
interactions
Evelyn Sinclaire
eighteen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ plastics; fashion
Evelyn was no stranger to being called a bitch because by all accounts she was. She was a blunt girl with an attitude problem and a love for stirring the pot. Still, she hadn't realized what the hell she was doing when she rushed up the bleachers to tell Nate about Sebastian and Chas. Sure, she was aware of their ongoing feud and how they hated each other but was that really news? She couldn't stand Chas herself especially after what he did to Mimi and she knew that Nate felt the same. Honestly, though, she had no idea that when she spoke the words to him she was hand-delivering the ammo he needed to use against Chas in his petty revenge scheme. Even as he jolted up from his seat and thanked her a million times before dropping a blunt and taking off she hadn't realized what she'd done until it was already entirely too late.

Evie didn't think about it being a secret, she thought Chas being into guys was public knowledge or at least she could tell or maybe she'd been assuming. Had she known she was aiding Nathan in outing someone, she would've thought twice. Instead, here she was smoking a blunt on the bleachers as Gen picked up her phone and immediately went into defense mode. She barely had any time to think as Gen jumped up and took off in the same direction Nate had earlier. "What the fuck was that about?" she said out loud, pulling her own phone out to check Twitter. By the time she'd opened the app, it had already erupted into a full-blown wildfire. Evelyn had no idea what was going on except that everyone seemed to be dragging Nate and she had no idea why.

The thing about Evelyn is she is a damn good friend. She might have her flaws and she might not be the best person in the world but if she's close to someone, she has their back even when the worst shit comes to bite them in the ass. So, naturally here she was jumping to Nate's defense. When she finally learned what they were arguing about she groaned. "That was a secret? I didn't know he was gonna...bloody hell," she muttered. After a few more very angry tweets exchanged with Charlie (mostly because the girl was directing her shit-talking to Evie now) she shoved her phone and the rest of the blunt into her purse and stood up. "I think we need to go down there," she said to Chase, pulling him by the hand.

By the time they reached Nate and Gen her hand had already connected with his face and Evie was frozen. The words cutting through her like a hot knife. Don’t talk to me again. If you condone this bastard’s behavior, I want you nowhere in my life. Normally Evelyn Sinclaire wouldn't have let anyone talk to her in the tone her friend had without he snapping back, let alone get close enough to poke her while doing it. This wasn't just anyone though. Gen was her best friend and her words hurt more than angered Evie. So instead of retaliating she sat in silence for a few seconds, taking in the fact that she might've actually just lost her best friend over all of this. She couldn't chase after Gen even if she wanted to, not right now, and that killed her.

Instead, she simply gathered her composure and let her eyes flick over to Nathan who stood there bleeding from a small cut created by Gen's nail. "Jesus, Nate. Why the hell did you do that? Not that Chas isn't a dick who deserves a heavy dose of karma but not like this..." she took a few steps closer to him and pulled a thing of tissues out of her purse, wiping the blood from his face. Shaking her head as she tossed the napkin into a nearby trashcan she looked around, wondering who else was gonna come with fists flying at Nate. She was sure Chas was either ready to fight or sue after he found out about the pictures. "I hope you realize what an idiot you are sometimes. I mean, honestly, do you ever think first?" she added. Why was she even bothering to lecture him right now? She obviously knew this conversation wouldn't do any good while he was still in this default shut down mode of his.
code by valen t.

Last edited:

- Location.
Outside performance tent
- Tags.
Charlie/Eli ( geminiy geminiy ),
- Outfit.
She likes matching ok?

Of course when she finds Charlie finally she also finds Eli...Oh god.

Now she has absolutely nothing against Eli...ok maybe a part of her hates the fact that he broke her best friends heart, but if they were going to try and be civil about it then so would she. It was their personal business after all. However times like this when it clear his presence didn't help her mood in fact was making it worse it was hard not to feel a bit of irritation towards the incredibly kind boy. The worst part was he probably didn't even realize how much of an effect he still had over her.

Before she could even say anything to anyone in this situation about anything, charlie grabbed her hand and they were off. Yes she came to bring Charlie to the performance tent to get her out of the mist of everything happening, so this was a good thing, but the look in her eyes tore at her heart. God she wished she knew the right words to say, or things to do to make everything all better for her. Amy would stand by charlie through anything and everything. Any storm Amy would be there, but sometimes that felt like that's all she could do was be there. She couldn't seem to make things better or right on her own. Didn't mean she did still try.

Her grip was tight, but she didn't mind. She held it back with the same firmness and made sure to keep up with the blondes pace as they got to the tent. When they were finally inside and she released her, Amy immediately wrapped both her arms around one of her most cherished friends firmly, "It's ok, I know." She pulled back after a moment with a soft warm smile on her lips. "Yah! We gotta show'em who's boss tonight." She smirked she playfully nudged her side with her hip. "Especially with all that talk! I know just the kinda outfit calling your name!" She grinned.

She spent the next part helping Charlie get ready as well as getting ready herself in a similar-ish type outfit. What could she say she liked to match. Being sure to keep the mood light and playful, because tonight was a special night! It's not all the time you get to perform live with your best friend, especially a song like the one they were going to do. Ironically all the events of the night, for better or worse actually fueled her to want to sing even more. She hoped the same went for Charlie, so they could just go up on stage and have fun together singing from their hearts. Sharing with the world...well at least the student body.

However before they could rehearse one last time the stage managers came in with quite the problem. One of the performers was a no show, which kinda threw a wrench in things. As classic as it gets, of course Charlie was on the job with...at least the sound of a confident plan. Did she really have one? Who knows, probably not, but If she said she'd do it then she'd do it. Charlie rushed out the tent, and Amy was very confused, but figured she was too far gone and determined to do anything about it now. She was sure the stage manager said 20 minuets right? That was enough time to look around a bit, especially since she was dressed already.

Amy stepped outside of the tent and looked around the stands and field to see if she could catch sight of her speedster zipping around at the speed of light trying to find a replacement in time. Though to be fair everyone in the stands felt far away from the part of the field where the tent was.
Amethyst K. Jones
coded by incandescent

MOOD: you go girl!!!

OUTFIT: green

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
natsukashii natsukashii (Hunter)
ditto ditto (Nickie)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Veronica Crosby
Ronnie had been on Twitter here and there, but she hadn't bothered to check what everyone was so upset about. Chas was mysteriously absent from the stream of angry teenagers, which was a first considering he was many times the center of all of the chaos and drama online. Clearly something was wrong, as indicated by the Twitter, but Hunter's face pushed Ronnie to investigate further. This wasn't an ordinary Twitter debacle.

Ronnie felt sick scrolling through each tweet, knowing Chas was a close friend of Hunter's. Hey, of course she'd done her research! She had been too late to view the photo, but it was enough to get the picture. Truthfully, she was shocked it was Nate who did the exposing. She was supposed to hate him for outing Chas, no matter how insufferable she was, but the boy-crazy part of her mind refused to drop him so quickly. Surely, there was some sort of misunderstanding going on?

The girl was all too familiar with Nickie's obsession with Chas and Hunter, defensive of the guy she deemed as her own. She didn't get the sense there were any hard feelings between her and Nickie, fortunately. Yet the small amount of messages Nickie had sent into Twitter left no room for doubt: she was not okay right now. Right now, even Hunter ignoring her was the least of her concerns.

She followed after Hunter, despite being asked to stay put, and cheered for Nickie alongside Hunter. She kept her distance from Hunter so as to not add insult to injury after Nickie losing one of her crushes to the gays, but it was clear they were still together. At least Ronnie wasn't pressed against Hunter's side as usual, right? She could only hope Nickie wouldn't take it the wrong way. That also didn't change the fact that Hunter was still Ronnie's man.

"Woooo!!! Go Nickie!!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, calling upon her experience projecting in theater to reach her from afar, "We love you, girl!" Ronnie wore a bright smile on her face, urging the girl to make it through her performance.
code by valen t.

8ca44825e139f82bd6a635aaf603c5fb8dca1feb.gifv
dfb719308037fbe85e292ed7159dedfcc432c365.gifv

BRIAR ROSE WESTYNSON
Outfit
Studio , Kitchen , Bathroom
Tags: geminiy geminiy (Gem, Mentioned) open for interactions (:

“5...4...3...2...1!” Briar counted down, watching the large clock on the TV change times. Jumping up and down on her new bed and laughing freely. She had officially been in California for 1 week exactly. She promised herself she would at least stay sober for the first week and she had just completed that. Running around her new space she couldn’t help but smile. While leaving New York, her parents, her friends, and Gabe were hard, she was excited to start over. She got to live in the cutest little studio apartment all by herself. Which her parents paid for completely, she also got to attend a dope ass performing arts school. Briar hadn’t had her first day yet that was coming up. She had just gotten out of rehab and got on a plane. The first few days she was with her parents, getting moved and saying goodbyes. They told her that they expected her to stay sober. She agreed with her own little specification that she would stay sober the first week. That’s what her parents meant right?

Walking to the bathroom, she paused looking at herself in the mirror. Tussling her hair and pursing her lips like she was being photographed. Gen, one of the girls from Hollywood Arts she had met on Twitter said she could be a model. Briar had been thinking about that a lot since she said that. Shaking her head and focusing on the task at hand she entered her large closet. Bending down to open the very bottom drawer of the built-in dresser. Under a few sweaters, there was one of her most prized possessions. A large journal that locked and doubled as a safe. The beginning of the journal was full of blank pages which she had written her song ideas down on. After the pages, there was a hidden compartment in the fake back of the book. The whole thing could be locked which is why she wrote her songs in it, so no one could steal them. She also kept her drug stash in it. It was a present she got for her 7th birthday and her parents would never look in it for drugs. They didn’t even know she still had it. Taking off the key she kept on the necklace, Briar unlocked it. Opening the back to look at her glorious stash. She sure wasn’t going to this football game sober and alone. Looking over what she had, she decided to take out one of the little baggies of coke she had, and a joint for later. Walking back into the living area she cut a few lines. Doing one right after the other and rubbing what was left on her gums. “Mmmm. God how I’ve missed you.” She could feel the coke entering her blood steam. Her pupils dilated, she felt this energy. Her lips felt numb and plump. There was no better feeling than getting fucked up.
Standing up to put the joint in her wallet for safekeeping. She was almost ready for the game now. She had showered and done her makeup earlier so now all she needed to do was get dressed. Going back to her closet she tried to remember what the flyer she saw said. What did that flyer say…? Wear white and black to support the home team? I think that's what it said. Black and white for a football game. That’s doable. She picked out a pair of giant black pants and a studded belt. She’d wear an all-white pair of sneakers. Her favorite type of shoes in the whole world. The hard part was deciding on a top. Closing her eyes and picking one at random she frowned softly. It was one of the hoodies she had stolen from Gabe. Taking it off the hanger she buried her face in it, taking a big inhale. It even still smelled like him. The sadness quickly turned to anger as she remembered he’d already replaced her. Walking to the kitchen she found a pair of scissors and started cutting. Pulling it over her head she walked back to the mirror. It made an even cuter crop top than she thought. Plus she planned on posting pictures tonight and knew Gabe would have something to say. She could hear his voice now, “Do you know how much that was worth? And you cut in half? I thrifted that for 6$ and was gonna sell it on depop for like 500$.”
Slipping her sneaks on, she smiled, happy with the end product. “I don’t know why I hang out in my undies so much when I look incredible in clothes… Maybe I should be a model.” She said to herself in the mirror. Going to the fridge she opened it, taking out the large box of wine her neighbors brought her. She was so grateful that her neighbors were out of town for the first days of her parents being with her. They definitely would have confiscated it. Dumping the wine in a metal water bottle she had and throwing the rest back in the fridge. She took a large sip and screwed the lid back on, letting out a refreshed “Ah”. Briar grabbed her phone, purse, and keys ready to leave. Ordering an uber and going downstairs to wait.

The uber ride was pleasant. Her driver was Brandon, a twenty-something college student. He tried his best to flirt and Briar entertained him. Even mentioning how she wished she could buy snacks at the game but didn’t have any money. Being the chivalrous man he was, Brandon gave her 30$. Briar happily accepted and thanked him for the ride. The water bottle was already half way empty. Walking up to the game she spied the poster she had seen earlier. “Zero alcohol tolerance? The fuck?” She huffed, rolling her eyes. Stepping off the side she downed the rest of the wine, slipping the water bottle back in her bag. Walking in she looked around. There were so many people. Hot guys everywhere. Beautiful girls. She wondered if she would be able to find anyone she had met on Twitter. Walking to the Hollywood Arts side of the field she snuck in to find a seat. It seemed like it was a transitional period. She felt better than she had for a while. That was the best part of rehab. Forced tolerance break. Since she felt so good she decided to do something daring. Standing on the bleacher she grinned. “EXCUSE ME. HI HOLLYWOOD ARTS. I'M BRIAR. I'M NEW HERE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE FRIENDS ILL BE OVER HERE! OH AND ENJOY THE SHOW!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, before taking a seat. She figured a lot of people would ignore her but maybe someone could introduce themself. She did not want to sit by herself at the game. Plus it was good to make a splash. Turning around she introduced herself to the people around her. Not anyone she wanted to continue sitting by but they would work for now.

bend over backwards

Rome frowned when Oates demanded that Callum not be involved or made aware of his injury, however minor it was. Although, when Oates explained why he was hesitant to have his boyfriend help, Rome understood. He’d heard about this a fair bit. “What a dick,” he muttered sympathetically, hoping Oates wouldn’t take offence. But at the same time, Callum was always pretty rude to Romir, so he felt it was justified. Besides, he had more important things to worry about, namely his best friend’s bleeding face.

Oh my god, a nurse,” Rome perked up and stood again, pulling Oates back up. “That is a great idea. Okay, I think the nurse’s office is open tonight.” He looked around them as if to get his bearings, before spotting a way to enter the school and get through to the nurse’s office. Without another word, he clutched Oates’ arm and tugged him in the right direction.
romir
MOOD: big brain

OUTFIT: Cheerleader's outfit, complete with crop top and booty shorts.

INTERACTIONS: mogy mogy
hery hery
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: uGh

OUTFIT: cheer uniform

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
mogy mogy (Oates)
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Romir)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Callum Richards
Callum remained seated by himself in the cheerleaders' area, idly watching as Oates and Rome chatted. He couldn't tell Oates' nose was bloodied from afar, but he seemed to be reeling from his fall. He clenched his teeth with frustration as Rome took off with him to God knows where.

Oates was pissed at him, yet he and Rome seemed to be doing just fine. Was it really just Callum he was mad at? He couldn't find what exactly he had done wrong to warrant such aloofness from him. Just for good measure, he gave Rome another hostile glare as the pair passed by. Wherever they were headed, Oates had made it very clear he was not welcome. And Callum was just fine in sitting in solitude, however mystified he was about what was going on between Oates and himself, as well as Oates and Rome.

Nickie's scratchy voice shattered his train of thoughts, causing him to wince out of irritation from the sudden noise. One look at his co-captain told him she was not okay, for whatever reason. He couldn't really be bothered to care at the moment. He stood up and adjusted his uniform, dreading his obligation to perform. Oates and Rome were already out of sight, shocking Callum. Oates usually lived for nights like these, cheerfully performing for crowds of their peers.

With a groan, he headed for the field, going over his head how he'd have to improvise as he was missing his flyer and spotter, Rome and Oates respectively. He debated just sitting out, knowing he was only in cheer for Oates' sake. And now that his partners were gone he wasn't sure how he was supposed to perform the routine he had just barely learned anyway.

But there was no going back. He had already placed his feet on the field, assuming his starting position. He held a drowsy, half-assed smile with sunken eyes, contrasting the rest of the team's bright smiles. The recently-crying Nickie looked happier than he was, but that was the norm. Even on his best days, Callum always struggled with facials.
Those little assholes owe me big time for improvising this.
code by valen t.

In a moment of, he'll admit, lapsed judgment Nathan Woods let his anger take him a little too far. He had closed out of the camera and flipped over quickly to Twitter -- and although Gen tried to talk him out of it, Nate couldn't help himself. Although what had happened between him and Chas was nothing but ancient history, it still stung. Stung to know that someone he had considered a best friend could turn on him and sink a knife right into his back without missing a beat.

It was scarier to know that it was so easy to drudge up things from Nate's past. A past that, at this point, he wanted to happily pretend didn't exist. That's what his family did, anyway. Diverted their eyes and pretended he had left for different reasons than for what had actually happened.

But revenge was still sweet and Nathan uploaded the pictures. He didn't know what he fully expected to feel as everyone filtered in to start bashing him and remind him that he could've ruined Chas' life -- because that was fine. Nate knew that his life wouldn't be ruined from this. Just like everything else in life, he would throw money or scream and nothing would come up of it. Nothing. It didn't matter what Nate did because he knew that Chas would always find a way to come back.

Call it what you will, but the best way to describe Nate's attitude in situations such as this was just... shutting down. His eyes would feel like they glazed over, the smirk on his lips would fall away, and it would almost be like he couldn't feel his body. Maybe that's why he barely reacted when he heard Gen call his names. He lifted his head and as he soon as he caught sight of her, she was slapping him. The slap in itself just stung and although he was sure his face was a little red from it, he also knew that he'd recover from it soon. However, the feeling of her nail (what the hell were her nails made of?!) slicing through his skin made him wince.

Nate stared at Gen as she went off on him, but the words fell on deaf ears. And just as quickly as the hurricane that Gen Johannes was, she was storming away. Once she was gone, he lifted a hand to touch his face and pulled it away to look at the blood that now stained his fingers. Huh. The pain was at least already starting to subside.

The next voice to capture his attention was Evie as she started to lecture him. Nate's thoughts were jumbled as he listened to her speak, and then he involuntarily flinched away from her hand as she reached towards him -- he was fully expecting another slap, but instead she just wiped a napkin across the blood on his face. He was frozen in place, his body still tensed and ready for a slap, but now he started to relax when he realized that Evie wasn't here to hurt him.

"He deserved it," Nate stated numbly. He did, okay? He did. He just... he just did. And Nate just kept repeating that in the back of his head. When Evie pulled the napkin away, Nate's fingers again found his cheek but this time, the wound wasn't gushing as much as it had been before. "Thanks."

Either way, Nate wasn't in the mood to listen to Evie lecture him -- although he had noticed her being one of the only people to stand up for him, so Nate started to turn away and head towards the entrance out... until he remembered that he'd come here with Cole. Fuck. Nate stopped and looked back at Evie and Chase. "Are you guys leaving?"
Nate
INTERACTIONS: Evie, Chase

MENTIONS: Gen

TAGS: hery hery LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki geminiy geminiy
code by valen t.

Kordei Grant.

It didn't take long for something to catch Kordei's eyes. More specifically, for her to catch his eye. Besides pleasing the fans, coaches, and scouts that'd come to the game that night, someone that inspired and motivated him at all times was the one, and only, Amethyst K. Jones. From his place leaning against the door, Dei watched Amy as she was dragged across the field. Ahead of her was Charlie Howell, a party-friend of his who looked a lot more stressed and uptight than he knew her to be. "Ames never told me she was going to perform..." Kordei thought to himself, yet his eyes only continued to stay glued to them as they bounced towards the tent. With a soft grunt, Kordei pushed himself up and off of the door. He might as well investigate what they were doing, and y'know, support them if he could.

The walk towards the performer's tent had been a long one for Kordei. With his vision slightly blurred, and his brain pounding hard against his skull, it was hard to navigate the long distance between himself and the tent-- not to talk of those setting up the stage, and technology for the halftime performance. He found himself getting distracted multiple times over by speakers being carried in front of him, or the band going through a couple rhythms. Gosh, if he wasn't such an amazing athlete, he'd definitely have picked up a halftime show gig. Definitely not just for the money that was usually involved.

As he neared the tent, Amy herself stepped out of the tent. She had that cute, lost puppy face on at the time, and Kordei couldn't help but bare his pearly whites in a smile because of it. Once he got close enough, Kordei moved towards the side, and out of Amy's line of sight. Instead, he appeared from behind her, and wrapped his arms gently over the exposed part of her attire. His neck craned over her shoulders, his grin wide as his eyes finally met her own starry gaze. "My lil' Michelle Obama," Dei said in a soft voice, before placing a faint kiss over her lips. Just enough for him to get a taste of her, but also a tease for her to want more.

His arms tightened around her waist following the kiss, chin rested down on her shoulder as he scanned the field. "You're performing tonight? Or you helping with the backstage tech stuff." Kordei let out a short chuckle, but only continued to maintain his embrace. God, did she smell good, feel good, and look even better. He found himself closing his eyes just barely, as he enjoyed the presence of Amy.

mood in pain but amy's amazing distraction.

location h.a. football stadium, performer's tent.

tag(s) amy jones Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

mention(s) charlie howell geminiy geminiy

outfit game time, with a dark green h.a. hoodie on and some slides.

coded by weldherwings.

OUTFIT: xxx
basics

trevor ditto ditto

mentions
interactions
kennedy parker
seventeen ~ junior ~ hetero ~ music; vocals
"Oh! There you are. Nice...suit?" Kennedy said, looking Trevor up and down as he finally completed their group. How they all lived together but never managed to show up to events together she had no idea. Her eyes traveled to the field and she watched the gamed for a little bit, unaware of the commotion going on in the background. She'd tucked her phone away in her pocket after and hadn't noticed when Chas and Seb were blasted on Twitter for making out under the bleachers. She did, however, notice when Charlie got upset and jumped up off the bleachers, immediately typing away on her own device. "What going on?" she asked but there was no answer as Eli rushed over and asked if Charlie had seen Gen. Ken felt bad when Charlie snapped, especially because she was sure Eli wasn't the source of her anger but she stalked off soon after with Amy in tow, causing Kennedy to frown.

"Sorry. I don't know what is going on with her. She got mad before you walked over but I'm not sure why," she started as he found a seat that happened to be near her own. She pulled out her phone to send a text to the group chat she shared with her roommates, she needed to make sure her friend was okay but then she saw it. "Oh my god...that's why," she said as the realization of what had been going on washed over her. She felt heartbroken for the pair who had an intimate moment plastered all over the internet. It wasn't like she was friends with Chas but this was not okay. No one deserved this. "Has everyone seen this? Are they okay?" she questioned out loud, her eyes breaking away from the screen and to Eli. "Why would someone do this?" she added, looking around to see that almost everyone was on their phones.

coleson harrison
the artist
Cole waited patiently under the bleachers, his mind going in a million different directions as he did so. Well, no, not really. He had two things on his mind: Ruby and a big, fat blunt. It wasn't that he just wanted to smoke his life away, not really. He enjoyed smoking and the way it made him feel, but he actually wanted to sell his art one day. Imagine, a life where he could smoke, make pretty things, and live off the money he made from doing that.

He was so lost in his thoughts that at first, he didn't notice Ruby when she appeared. Sitting there leaning against the pillar, he had a stupid smile on his face, and only when she commanded him to get up did he move. Tilting his head back, he smiled up at the beautiful brunette. Obviously happy to see her, almost like a little, frizzy haired puppy, he pushed himself off the ground. Before he could even speak, she had pressed her lips to his and entangled her hands in his messy hair.

He kissed her back immediately, all of his earlier thoughts about dancing blunts and his art flying from his mind. Ruby had this way of making him forget everything that was going on, good or bad. And that could be bad, or it could be good. In this case, he decided that it was good as he slid his hands to her sides, and then around to her back, pulling her closer. He didn't care who saw, who watched, whatever. And since they were sort of but not really in hiding, neither did Ruby.

He wasn't quite sure where things went so wrong with the others. He didn't care who else was making out under the bleachers, but apparently, his buddy Nate did. The drama unfolded while Cole continued to kiss Ruby, his hands making their own adventure. The drama unfolded around them and when Cole pulled back to take a breather, he noticed that the people under the bleachers had cleared out some. "Looks like we scared everyone away." He returned his attention to Ruby, a lazy smirk appearing on his lips.

under the bleachers
high as a kite
Ruby ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ); Nate ( Winona Winona );
coded by natasha.

AFFLUENZA

So, when Chase had brought Gen and Evie’s attention to what he saw happening between Seb and Chas, suffice to say he did not expect what happened next. Even when he followed Evie, who raced off to tell Nate, he was not at all ready for Nate to take literal pictures of the other two boys and post them on a platform as public as Twitter. At first Chase thought it was awesome. A real ‘fuck you’ to Chas, who as far as Chase was concerned, completely deserved it. But then when more and more people saw it and recognised how, well, really fucked it was, Chase did start to feel a little sick.

The rest of what happened was kind of a blur. A few twitter fights, he thought he saw Nickie crying, Evie was grabbing his hand and pulling him to somewhere and then... Gen slapping the shit out of Nate. Chase physically flinched back, almost feeling the pain himself. As quickly as she’d stormed in, Gen stormed off, and Evie was talking to Nate. He would have added something, but Evie was pretty much saying exactly what he was thinking. Plus, he was still a little bit shocked. He blinked at Nate when he asked if he and Evie were leaving, and then shook his head a bit. “Uh, not sure. Everything’s kind of.... fucked right now.”
Chase
MOOD: double ew

OUTFIT: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/d6/fb/87d6fbcae0d341c9237c12dad0aa05a5.jpg

INTERACTIONS: hery hery
Winona Winona

code by valen t.

Last edited:
alizah zabielski
the singer
This socializing thing was not working out in Ali's favor. She'd come here with her sister, her best friend, and had disappeared for maybe ten minutes to grab her snacks and smoke. But when she came back, of course, there was Cole, sitting in her spot. Lin was still lost in his... whatever he was doing, and Ruby was stuck in the middle. Not that she seemed to mind. Ali sank down in the seat behind them, her eyes looking out at the field as the game went on.

And then, next thing she knew, Cole was getting up and leaving. Ruby wasn't five minutes behind him. With an eye roll, Ali leaned back against the seat behind her, looking around at the faces that were left. She and Lin really weren't that close, and since Ruby had dipped to go have a make out session (because it totally wasn't a secret) Ali was alone. And she hadn't even driven. She could go grab the keys and make Ruby find another way home, but then she'd feel bad.

With a soft groan, Ali turned her head to look behind her, spotting Toni and Nico up at the top of the bleachers, having a smoking session it looked like. She and Toni weren't best friends by any means, and Nico... well, as long as he kept his mouth shut about the therapy sessions they shared, she could be around him. She hesitated for a few seconds, going back and forth in her mind quite a few times before she finally stood.

Walking up the bleachers, she greeted the pair with a soft nod and a small wave, sinking onto the top seat by them. "What's up, guys." She glanced back out at the football field, wrinkling her nose a bit before returning her attention to them. Mostly Toni, as she was avoiding Nico's eyes, feeling almost as if she didn't look at him he wouldn't say anything. "Please tell me there's something more interesting to do than watch... this."

bleachers
disinterested
Toni ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ); Nico ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ )
coded by natasha.

8ca44825e139f82bd6a635aaf603c5fb8dca1feb.gifv
dfb719308037fbe85e292ed7159dedfcc432c365.gifv

BRIAR ROSE WESTYNSON
Outfit
Homecoming Game
Tags: jasmyn jasmyn (Kennedy, Interacted), ditto ditto (Trev, Interacted), geminiy geminiy (Eli, Interacted)

The wine was starting to take affect now. She could feel herself getting a little bit dizzy. Everything felt even better than before. Colors were brighter, people looked better, and Briar was just... happier. Checking her phone she noticed her girl crush Kennedy had invited her to sit. Briar was extremely happy. Finally someone who wasn't a fake bitch. I was stupid to think I could escape fake ass means girl in LA. She thought to herself before grabbing her purse and standing up. Looking at her phone trying to find where Kennedy was, she slowly walked forward. Then she spotted some beautiful curls. Walking straight up to her and wrapping her arms around her. "Oh my god. I'm like your biggest fan. You look so fucking good!" she cooed. Looking at the other two boys she gave them her winning smile. "Hey best friend. I have a joint on me for when you wanna get blasted. Maybe we smoke it under the bleachers or something? And ya know what? You're cuter than you look on Twitter. And please don't think I'm trying to get in your pants. I'm just a nice person okay?" she teased punching the boy in the arm. Then turning her attention to the last boy she strained to remember his name. "Eli right? You said I wasn't invisible. It meant a lot. Being the new girl is kinda hard. Everyone's so... cliquey."

Tucking her hair behind her ears she let out a soft laugh. If you didn't know Briar you probably wouldn't even know she was as fucked up as she really was. She had a great way of hiding it. The only clue she left for strangers were her tiny pupils and the smell of wine on her breath. "Thank you for inviting me to sit with you guys. What was going on before I got here?" she asked trying to make conversation. She knew there was a shit storm going on but didn't have too many details. "Oh and is there like a party after this or something?" Hoping that there would be some redeeming factor for Hollywood Arts since it surely wasn't the people. Maybe a 5:1 ration of assholes to sweethearts. For better or worst she was here and was going to have to make do.

Last edited:

location?
HA stadium
interactions?
Nico ( _amaranth_ _amaranth_ ), Ali ( apolla apolla ), Nate/Cole (mentioned)
outfit?
Here
Antonio Elizondo

As the events of the night were rapidly unfolding Toni couldn't be more happy that he wasn't involved in any of it. He felt like he was over the drama already and he didn't even realize little he scratched the surface of knowing what all was happening around him. Ignorance was truly bliss right now. Well that and how on cloud nine he was right now. He watched his friend go to Ruby, and couldn't help but chuckle at Nico's comments. "You can say that again." He paused a moment and looked over at him with a smirk, "Though aren't all girls?" He nudge him lightly.

It seemed like every girl...technically if he was fair everybody at this school not just the girls, but we are focusing on girls right now...lead to doom. There was always drama going on and for the most part Toni tried successful to stay out of it. If he wanted drama he'd have stayed in Puerto Rico. He'd have gotten more than his fill of it there, so no this was supposed to be a safe escape. Well safe ish. He shook his head, "Yah no it's weird that it's us paying more attention to this crap then...the two people who might actually like the damn sport." He commented gesturing towards the field.

His interest in staying was fading fast. As quickly as the storm of drama came, it left and Nate along wrapped up in it. "Uh..I think Nate's fucked himself over." He just hoped whatever mess the guy was in wasn't too bad. He also hoped it wouldn't follow him home. He thought Nate was a real cool guy, and liked to hang out with him, but for a guy who liked to keep to himself he seemed to always be in something. Fate was just cruel like that Toni supposed. "You're totally right about that." He chuckled.

Man the best part of this night so far was laughing with Nico. Which honestly he knew would be the best part, but still he expected it to be a little more entertaining, and to not get ditched damn near immediately upon arriving by his roommates. This was why he was so glad he invited Nico. Otherwise he'd be at this boring game, in a crowd of people he didn't wanna be around by himself and STUCK because his ride took the keys to go make-out.

Before he knew it Ali had walked up to the two of them and he gave her a smile and a peace sign wave, "Hey" They were friends in his book, not super close, but friends, so she was one of the few people he didn't mind approaching them. No sense of dread came along with her. He did notice that she probably came over cause his roommate and friend stole her sister from her. He was pretty sure there was another guy there, but he didn't remember, and didn't care enough to look over and check. He hadn't noticed his attention more on him than Nico, not that he'd know why. To be fair he was so high at this point it was a miracle he noticed anything and wasn't damn near sleep.

"In that case I say plan B is now then." He suggested in response to Ali's remark. He slowly started getting to his feet, "None of us wanna stick around, and I don't know about you Ali, but our ride with the keys is pre-occupied. You guys wanna walk down to the nearest corner store to kill some time? I'd kill for something to munch on and a slurpie right now that's not damn near ten bucks at the concession stands." He was hoping they'd kill time, get away from this noisy crowd, and possibly keep smoking and drinking along the way. Most of the cops were here at the stadium so once they walked out there should be no problems. Not to mention their main reasons for being there were no where in sight.
I became Insane with long bouts of terrible sanity~
coded by incandescent

mood
Worried but there for her friends
outfit
See middle picture
interactions
Nickie, Ash
mentions
Hunter, Chas
tags
ditto ditto Winona Winona

Mimi had never felt helpless as she did right now. All she wanted to do was help Nickie. She could tell the co-captain was in a distraught state. Even someone who didn't always perceive what many were trying to tell her could see that much. She was virtually in tears. When Nickie hadn't said anything, even after Ash had followed up with a hug, Mimi joined in. The cheer team was a family. Some might be more assertive than most, but for every intention it carried, they looked after each other.

And yet, as Nickie would stand up as the announcement for the halftime show had been heard just a few seconds before, Mimi was worried. She saw a familiar glimmer of barely holding on in Nickie's bright blue eyes. It was the same look she had when Chas had literally exposed her to the entire school's laughter (some laughed, anyway). It was that expression of defeat and despair. The kind of despair that made you want to crawl into bed and just hug your plushies close to you, crying your eyes out as some random show plays on your Roku. It was the defeated anguish that no amount of support from friends with the right intentions could pull you out of.

Mimi knew it all too well and knew that she was wrong. Friends can pull you out of momentary despair. "Ash, come on let's go out there! She needs us!" Mimi said to Ash, looking at the blonde, though she wouldn't wait. Even as she heard Hunter's voice sync up with Mimi's tiny legs running to Nickie's side, she allowed herself to smile at Nickie, the cheek-to-cheek smile was Mimi's specialty. She made sure that Nickie wasn't alone and, she subtly pointed to her brother. "It's okay, Nickie! We're all here for you!"

Mimi Park
coded by hanthesunbeam

@trev_or_nah
filler
MOOD || trying to become a better person is hard when the person offering you weed is standing right in front you
filler
OUTFIT || the suit that his grandparents made him wear
filler
LOCATION || bleachers
filler
INTERACTIONS || geminiy geminiy (eli), jasmyn jasmyn (kennedy), Zatanna Zatanna (briar)
filler
MENTIONS || geminiy geminiy (charlie), Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (amy), Winona Winona (ash)

One second, he arrived, the next, Charlie and Amy were gone and Eli was there to replace them. Between glances at his phone, he caught only that much happening.

He shouldn't have smoked so much before coming. He was out of it.

And here came a new girl, the one and the same that he'd talked to on Twitter and who had nearly bit the head off of Ash for her "getting in the pants" comment.

"Heyyyy," he greeted, having forgotten her name without the aide of his phone showing her screen name, "what's the craic, newbs? About my weed request..." He rubbed his neck and chuckled. "I'll take you up on that some other time. 'n don't worry, I don't think ya wanna get with me. I believe yer a nice girl'n all tat. No need to defend yerself to me," he chuckled.

He scooted over and patted beside himself. "Hey, have a sit. I don't bite." It was obvious from his voice that he was kind of our of it. At her question, he chuckled. "I feckin' wish I knew, but can't say I do. Somethin' with Chas and Sebastian, but I could care less about either of 'em-- 'n you'd do well, too, too. Chas ain't exactly a pleasant guy," he laughed.

His eyes went to the feild, and he spoke, confusedly, to Eli. "Hey, Eli...aren't those the cheerleaders yer supposed to be performin' with?"
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Last edited:
name
Lake

mood
Worried bro (ónò)

outfit
Cheer Uniform

interactions
N/A

mentions
Seb LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki Ash Winona Winona Mimi natsukashii natsukashii (more people too just uh, too many tags)

Tonight could’ve been better. At least that’s what’s constantly running through Lake’s brain. It started out fine, really it did. He’d rode up to the stadium, cheer uniform packed in his bag, and stealthy made it inside before anyone else showed up. He had laughed and made jokes with Ash, chilled with the other cheerleaders, flirted a bit with Leon from the football team. It was a nice night. As the stadium flooded, he’d taken his spot on the bleachers, stuffing some jerky that he’d had on hand perfectly where no one would see. He’d even forgotten about the smarties he had taped to the inside of his top already, excited that he’d have that to eat later. Some might call this the perfect highschool setting. Well, it could’ve been, but it wasn’t.

Before he knew it, cheerleaders were dropping like flies, going all over the place. Lake, too preoccupied with focusing on the game and blocking out all the loud sounds that were always so overwhelming, barely noticed their disappearance. To distract himself, he opted for playing games on his phone. Recently the popular among us game was his favorite distraction. He loved those tiny little space guys. His favorite the yellow and orange ones, he loved calling them carrot and lemon. That didn’t last him a long enough time, for out of nowhere his twitter had been brought to life. He rolled his eyes, but smiled along, sliding farther away from the other cheerleaders. He loved them, but if he was going to chat with them and his friends online, there was no way he could focus enough to listen to them speak as well. No matter how many times Ash and Eli tried to help him by slowing down their speech. He always appreciated it though. Man, he loves his friends.

So, a few cheerleaders down, some gossip and shenanigans on twitter, none of that could be posed as a terrible night, right? Wrong.

It happened when the pictures were sent. Twitter lit up quicker than...something that lights up super fast. Lake was shocked, sure. Who wouldn’t be when something so intimate is posted like that, especially when it was one of his friends and the other a guy who clearly made it known that he was straight. Was this some kind of joke on Seb? From the comments, it clearly wasn’t. That guy Nate, the now newest jerkwad in Lake’s book, actually outed someone without their consent for all to see. Lake’s hands tightened around his phone, shoulders shaking with his growing anger. Sure, this guy Chas wasn’t great, or so people said, Lake just thought he was pretty full of himself. That didn’t matter now though, who cares what one asshole did to the other, it didn’t make either of them better, but it surely made one worse in the moment. No, what Lake cared about was the state of his friend Sebastian. No matter who this was directed at before the pics were deleted Lake could see how genuine that moment must’ve been and no one should go through something like this.

Lake wanted to go to him, comfort his friend, but they were getting so close to Half-Time, he couldn’t abandon all that was left of the cheerleaders. So he did the best he could try to redirect the conversation and distract. Work with Charlie to lessen the severity of the twitter. Of course with this school that barely worked but he didn’t know what else to do. He shut off his phone, sliding it into the little pocket he’d sewn in his cheer outfit and took in what was happening around him. Nickie was crying, Ash was doing the best she could, Mimi was also there, it was a huge mess. Lake had no idea how Nickie was holding herself up so much to get into position for their halftime show, he was honestly impressed by, nevermind, she was on the ground again.

Lake started to bounce with nerves, he needed to chill, get out on the field with what remained of his team, but by the time he was on the field, all he could do was stare at the bleachers and scan for any sign of Seb. He knew what it was like to be his and Chas’s situation and he wanted to make sure the other would be okay. He’d say screw it to the performance for this, no matter how much he loves to cheer, there was no one more important than a friend in need.
code by valen t.

Last edited:
There was so much going on. No one was even really here anymore and Ash's head was swimming. Nickie pulled away from her when they announced that it was time for the cheer team to go out on the field, but they had to be joking, right? Right? Half the team wasn't even there and what was left of the cheer team couldn't go out there and perform! They would look ridiculous and they would have to do so much improvising, and improvising led to mistakes, and what if their mistakes caused someone to get hurt, or everyone started laughing at them and--

Deep breaths. They could do this, right?

Ash wanted to curl into a ball and just stay right here -- pull her legs up to her chest and just hide, or get up and leave, and boy was she right on the edge of leaving. The deep breathing idea wasn't exactly going well -- it was like her lungs were constricted too much to actually pull in any of the oxygen and instead, her breaths just became shallower by the second. And her stomach was all twisted into knots. The cheer team needed to just cancel and give up.

Mimi's voice pulled her from her thoughts and she looked up at the other girl. Her lips parted to speak, but no words came out. Instead she just nodded her head. She pushed herself to her feet and slipped her hoodie from her shoulders -- the cold air that bit into her now exposed arms made her shiver and certainly didn't help how she was feeling. Ash's teeth dug into her bottom lip as she headed down the stairs after Cal and Mimi --Nickie had already headed out onto the field.

Nickie fell to her knees but picked herself up and honestly, Ash had respect for her. She wouldn't be strong to be out here and do this -- hell, Ash barely had the strength to be out here as it was.

"We can't do this." She said as she caught up to the remaining cheerleaders. Ash glanced over her shoulder when she heard cheering for Nickie, just to see Hunter and Ronnie -- which was sweet. But still, she held onto what made sense as she looked back at the remaining cheerleaders. Seriously, where the heck had everyone gone? "Can't we just say we had like... technical difficulties or something?"

"Guys, like half the team is gone. None of our routines are gonna work." Her arms crossed over her stomach as she asked and she tried to keep cool. Keep her calm. They didn't need more cheerleaders to be baling, crying, or... whatever the others were doing that was so much more important than this.

But on the inside? Yeah she wasn't very calm.
Ash
INTERACTIONS: Nickie, Mimi, Lake, Callum

MENTIONS: Ronnie, Hunter

TAGS: ditto ditto Taelonthesands Taelonthesands hery hery natsukashii natsukashii
code by valen t.

- Location.
Outside performance tent
- Tags.
Kordei ( fin fin ) Charlie (Mentioned)
- Outfit.
She likes matching ok?

Amethyst should've known the moment she lost site of her best friend that it was a wrap and that with her luck she wouldn't be seeing her until 10 seconds before showtime. However she knew her heart was in the right place, so she'd let her do her thing, and Amy would just practice her parts on her own for now.

At least that was the plan until she suddenly felt arms wrap around her. Her first instinct was to swat whoever was touching her randomly like that away, and she raised her hand a bit to do it until she caught a glimpse of who it was. Of course it was Dei! No one else would try and hold her like this, especially since it's be made VERY clear she's no longer on the market.

The sight of him instantly relaxed her muscles and she continued to lift her hand, but this time it was to gently caress the side of his face as he gave her a sweet, yet too short for her liking kiss. It was like magic to her every time their lips met, and she couldn't help but always want more. Flashing that iconic grin her way, honestly it should be illegal to be so damn charming. His arms were warm (literally and figuratively, boy is on fire) and tight. She never felt safer then with him in positions like this, wrapped up in his embrace. If she were a cartoon this would be the part were she melts into a puddle. Luckily she's human so other then the clear flush of pink on her cheeks it hopefully wasn't too obvious how smitten she was.

Yes she'd been warned about falling too deep, especially too quickly, but he made it so easy. Perhaps that was the problem, but she was already in too deep to listen to anyone, even her friends, who voiced their opinions against the couple.

She couldn't help but giggle at the little nickname he'd given her as it rolled off his tongue with ease. "Hey babe." She chimed in turn letting him get comfortable. Her hand lightly rested on top of his arm that was wrapped around her and her free hand continued to lightly caress the side of his temple with her finger tips. Sadly due to all the drama and panic she'd missed the last play before the half-time break, but he'd been playing hard it seemed, and she was incredibly proud of him. A talent like his was rare after all, not that his football poweress was the reason she liked him, since she still wasn't a huge sports fan. However she felt it's important to acknowledge and praise others strengths even if you don't full understand or are connected to it.

"Yah, it was kinda last minuet decision. Me and Charlie thought it'd be fun to sing together. It's just a fun cover, something to match the energy of the song she's performing live for the first time tonight." She explained. She'd totally forgotten between school, and everything else to tell him she'd be performing tonight, "Though if you wanna private show later, that can be arranged." She smirked before turning her head to lightly kiss the side of his temple.

"What about you though? How are you feeling right now?" She asked curiously. Football seemed an intense sport and like it hurt a lot. She'd like to stay wrapped like this forever, but there was a limit and she didn't want the whole conversation to just be about her. This was a big night for him after all considering he was a senior, making this his last high school game.
Amethyst K. Jones
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
MOOD: aggressive typing

OUTFIT: green n classy

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Sebastian)
Winona Winona (Adriane)
geminiy geminiy (Gen)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas tensed harder than he ever had before as Seb spoke his name and reached his hand out. "No. Quit it," he bitterly snapped, swatting his hand away. He avoided Seb's gaze, unable to to look or think about him and what had happened between them a moment longer. "Don't lie to me. This whole thing... it's so fucked. Just let me deal with it."

He perked up when Gen arrived, pushing past Adriane and Seb to speak with her. The two were by no means friends, but he knew she would side with him because of her stupid, sound moral convictions. He demanded again, this time more firmly and directed at Gen, "Tell me where he is." As soon as he got the information he needed, he left the three of them where they were standing, offering Gen a reluctant nod of thanks.

Chas stamped with great purpose out of the now-infamous area behind the bleachers in search of the nemesis that had riled up the shitstorm he was at the center of. He had been directed to some spot in the upper area of the bleachers, yet Nate was nowhere to be found. He groaned vexedly as he realized the boy that had exposed his relationship throughout the school had already absconded.

As much as he despised the guy, Chas had to admit it was the smartest move he'd made all day. He didn't know what he was going to immediately do when he found Nate, outside of the other little surprises he had planned for the weekend. All he knew was that he was filled with rage and someone had to pay then and there.

Seb was the last of his worries, despite being in the exact same position he had been put in. He was counting on the tall boy who who he shared an intimate moment with to keep his mouth shut and sit back so Chas could settle the matter himself. He especially hated the pitiful looks he was receiving from passerby students that had likely seen the photos.

Not only that, but he, Chas, was being defended on Twitter. What the hell!? He was one of the most hated people at H.A., and here everyone was defending him and shaming his greatest enemy. It didn't sit right with him how much everyone was standing up for him, especially no more than an hour after he had been put on blast by half his class on Twitter. No matter how great the offense Nate committed was, he didn't want to be defended by them.

And not only did he not want to be defended by them, but he didn't need to. Going through Twitter was the worst for a variety of reasons, but Charlie vigorously condemning Nate and insisting Chas didn't deserve it really set him off. He could only imagine how small and weak he looked, being hit with a vulnerable weakness and relying on his most vocal haters to defend his honor. He finally took to replying, breaking his silence to set things straight.

He sat down on the bleachers away from the crowd, having given up on finding Nate for the time being. It was almost refreshing to see Evie still opposing him as always and he was more than happy to get in a verbal dispute about his morality. Chas groaned when he saw Seb's name pop up on the screen, urging Seb to quit inconveniencing him and keep quiet. All of the sympathy he was garnering made the two of them look like nothing more than victims, which was the opposite of the angle he was going for. Chas had to come out of this stronger, unwilling to admit Nate had gotten under his skin in any way.

"I'm doing this for the two of us, quit getting in the way...!" he muttered under his breath. Chas wouldn't admit he had partially been avoiding Seb because of how painfully awkward and confused he felt at the moment. Everything about Seb just reminded him of the photos and how easily he had let this hidden part of himself slip for everyone to see. The fierce, cocky part of himself shut out his apprehensions regarding his feelings for Seb, focusing him almost exclusively on how he'd get payback at Nate for catching him off guard.

Even if it meant Seb had to get hurt in the process, he would learn in time this was the only way to win this. And that's what everything was about: winning. Coming out on top, if you will. Seb would come to appreciate being taken seriously instead of having to rely on fake, moralistic guardians of all that is socially acceptable to fight his battles amid crises like this. Chas just wished Seb would quit striking his nerves; he was only being set off more by Seb's lack of support for his insistence on taking matters into his own hands. An increasingly emotional Chas became more dismissive of Seb over Twitter, unable to balance his revenge plan and either of their well-beings.

code by valen t.[/border

Luca Calistro

mood Scared, Nervous

location Football game parking lot- performance tent

tag geminiy geminiy

outfit
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0118/6706/2330/products/5823_1200x1200.jpg?v=1593440277

Luca's look only grew more Furious as a measly 100 dollar's was thrown into his face and Trevor walking off like it was nothing. A low growl came from Luca's throat as he watched Trevor just walk off. "Pensando di poterlo fare e basta. Idiota, vedremo quanto ti senti grande." He grumbled as he looked back to his car and then Trevor's. Pondering for a moment before he pulled out his phone and took a photo of the car and Trevor's license plate. Luca knew Trevor most likely didn't have the cash and Luca definitely wasn't gonna let this slide after the disrespect Trevor showed him. It would have been different. Completely different if Trevor hadn't just blown him off like it was nothing. Opening his texts Luca sent the photos to a certain phone number with a text in Italian that said 'find out everything you know.' with that he chose to set it aside for now and head into the football game. He still had a show to do after all.

Walking through the crowd with a sigh he made his way through and to the performance tent to prepare. Though that didn't really happen though as as soon as he walked up to the tent only to have Charlie come busting out. Bumping into him he could tell in an instant something was wrong as she ran into him head on. Taking a step back to not fall as his hands gently grabbed her shoulders. "Charlie bellisimma what's wrong?" He asked her in a soft gentle voice, no one should be so flustered just before a big performance and he knew it, especially someone not as talented as her. He wanted to see if he could at least help calm her nerves so she would have her best performance as he was excited to see it himself. Charlie was so talented and deserved to be on that stage, so to see her so stressed out was cause for concern that Luca had to at least try and help her out.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back