• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
coleson harrison
the artist
Cole knew that Ruby would prefer to keep their hook-ups a secret, but to be honest, Cole didn't care if people knew. She was a beautiful girl, strong and independent, and he liked her. But while he wouldn't go running around with a sign that said I'M SLEEPING WITH RUBY ZABIELSKI, he wasn't planning on completely ignoring her in public, either. In fact, he quite liked pushing her buttons and making her possibly uncomfortable, seeing how far he could take things.

He flashed a grin at his two new seat buddies, though his eyes were definitely drawn to Ruby. Her facial expression read 'go away', but her eyes and her smile said otherwise, and he couldn't help but chuckle as he glanced out towards the field. Her voice drew his attention back to her, and he laughed again. “Pleeeeease, don’t pretend you understand the game.”

"I'm not pretending." He shrugged. "I may not be a football player but I at least get what's going on." He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket a moment later, and he was going to ignore it until he saw Ruby's pointed look. But even that took his pot-riddled brain a moment to get. "Ohhhhhhh." He looked down, pulling his phone from his pocket, taking too long to look at the text.

“Meet me behind the bleachers in 20."

He blinked a few times, then shrugged and locked the device again, sliding it back where he came from. Leaning forward, he spoke to Lin. "Good luck with that, man." He was about to stand when Ali made her appearance, taking a seat behind them. He nodded at her in greeting, then stood and started making his way back up to where his friends were, spotting a blunt in Nico's hands.

"I knew someone had smoke." He took the blunt happily, taking two deep drags before passing it on. And then he was up again, grinning as he made his way down the bleachers, and then around them to the underneath area, where he plopped down on the ground. "I shoulda stole his blunt."

under the bleachers
high as a kite
Nico & Ruby (@_amaranth_); Nate ( Winona Winona ); Toni ( Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 ); Lin ( ditto ditto )
coded by natasha.

HAND OVER HAND

Whatever Seb was expecting, it certainly was not that Chas would start crying, then and there. Seb hadn’t been trying to upset him at all, and he wasn’t even sure if Chas could get upset. He was always expressing the exact emotion that he wanted everyone else to see, and Seb had never seen him so vulnerable. He was a little ashamed to think that he was pleased that Chas was willing to be more open with him, but his heart broke at the sight of him breaking down.

Without thinking, Seb closed the distance between them and pulled Chas into his arms, using his height to cradle Chas’ head against his shoulder. As much as it made him feel great to hear that he made Chas happy, it sucked how sad Chas sounded about it. When was the last time someone made him happy without an ulterior motive. “That is not all you are. You don’t stress me. I like hanging out with you, being with you. And sure, I don’t have to deal with your shit, but... it’s a part of you. And..

Seb pulled back just enough that he could grip Chas’ upper arms and look him in the eyes. His heart was beating faster than he thought it had ever beat before, but there was no way Seb was backing down now. Go big or go home, right? “I like you, Chas. I really like you. Not in the way that Nickie or any of your fans like you. In the way that... I want to deal with whatever you deal with, because I care. No matter how much you act like an asshole around other people.” He hesitated before he continued, not wanting to be too presumptuous, but figuring it was a bit late for that. “Because you’re not like that with me. And I see you, the real Chas, and I like him. You. A lot.” He had to physically stop himself from saying more, since he didn’t want to unload everything onto Chas all at once.
Sebastian
MOOD: sas

OUTFIT: Dark green hoodie, black skinny jeans, dark blue sneakers

INTERACTIONS: hery hery

code by valen t.

Last edited:

@trev_or_nah
filler
MOOD || wow. didn’t know i was on trial here.
filler
OUTFIT || the suit that his grandparents made him wear
filler
LOCATION || parking lots
filler
INTERACTIONS || geminiy geminiy (eli, charlie), Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (amy), jasmyn jasmyn (kennedy), Winona Winona (ash)
filler
MENTIONS || Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (luca)

Trevor chuckled at Ash’s standing to somehow intimidate him, and he feigned irritation at Ash’s comment. “Hey, the Jolly Green Giant is a good look. This is peak fashion, Ash, darlin’.” A grin broke out across his face. “Tell me when ya’ve ever looked’t the Jolly Green Giant and not thought ‘that’s one-hundred percent man right there’?”

When Eli spoke, Trevor felt a pang in the back of his head. Weed, why weren’t you helping with the stress of this situation?

He chuckled very nervously and rubbed his neck. “Heyyy, nice weather we’re having, innit?” he said, looking everywhere except Eli and trying to change the subject.

When Ash spoke, Trevor’s eyes snapped to her, and he stood there for a moment with his expression frozen on his face. “Hey, listen,” he said, his face barely moving, “it was an accident.” He lowered his voice, his eyes still focused on Ash but looking panicked. “Ishebehindmepleasetellmethatheisn’tI’mtooyoungandhandsometodie,” he whispered frantically, slowly lowering himself into the seat beside where Ash stood and scooting to hide behind her. “Darlin’, I’m too young and handsome to die,” he repeated.

He drew in a deep breath, clutching his hand to his chest as the pressure in his head built and slowly dwindled. Calm it, guy. Calm it.

Ya ain’t impressing no one with tat.

He sighed, closed his eyes for a moment, and stood back up with them opened, his composure mostly regained. He grinned at Ash. “About ta car...don’ worry. I’ve dealt with it. I’ll be fine.” He paused, and he glanced down at the watch on his wrist. It took a good thirty seconds of staring before he counted what time it was, and when he read it, he mumbled a little curse worse.

He looked up at Ash once more, again ignoring the others. “Come catch me after ta game, darlin’. We’ll catch up. I think you all are goin’ta have ta perform soon, so I’ll get outta yer way. Catch ya later.”

He waited a moment before he gave a little wave and walked off in the direction of his little crew, which was the real reason he was leaving the cheer area— he didn’t want to be killed for being too too late.

As he walked towards them, he glanced over his shoulder. (Hey, you could never be too sure that you didn’t have a guy trying to kill you for banging up his car, even after you give him a hundred.)

He walked up to Charlie, Amy, and Kennedy with a grin on his face. “The calvary has arrived,” he announced, swinging into a seat. “What’s the craic, guys?” he asked, hoping the questions that the cheerleaders had asked him didn’t mirror themselves here.
code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

MOOD: mwah

OUTFIT: green n classy

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki (Sebastian)
tags
TL;DR uwu
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Thankfully, Chas wasn't sobbing, otherwise his face would be more wet and scrunched up than it already was. But a few tears alone had already said it all. He was mortified how skilled Seb was, whether he was at all aware of the weight of his words, at touching every emotion in his head, without missing a beat.

As soon as Seb pulled him in, he was done for. He felt like a baby, weeping in his arms. It was a wonderfully cathartic experience, finally just letting go and collapsing onto him. He began to shake harder, desperately trying to gain a hold on his emotions, yet all it did was make it that much more obvious that he was trying to hold back. And Seb started talking again, saying the same things Chas could not fathom anyone would ever tell him. All of these confessions at once, coupled with the fact that is was Seb, the soft-spoken, regular, nice guy Chas didn't deserve of all people, was almost too much to handle. How couldn't he have seen this sooner? Had Seb felt this way the whole time? "I can't believe you're doing this for me," he choked out, coming out as more of a whimper.

He wiped his face with his hand after Seb pulled back, unable to escape his locked-on gaze. His eyes were puffy and red and tears were streaked across his face, yet even so he looked straight back into his eyes. This guy was serious-- real serious. And he had a glint in his eyes that reminded Chas of no one else he'd ever spoken to before. His next words left no room for doubt: Seb was definitely making a move, with a confidence he had never previously witnessed within him. "You're such a softie," he teased, a wide smile forming on his tear-stricken face. A hint of the regular Chas peeked through his jovial expression. He giggled, knowing he should have been taking the whole thing more seriously. But it was all so comical that Seb felt this way for him, and he returned it in full.

"Thank you, Seb. Truly." With a satisfied smirk, he added, "And I like you too." He began to move in for a hug, but hesitated and pulled back. He stared once more at Seb's serious face, unable to contain his goofy smile. Instead, he leaned in for a kiss.

code by valen t.

HAND OVER HAND

As much as Seb hoped that his words were a comfort to Chas, it was kind of hard to tell when the other guy was literally crying, even if only a little. But then Chas was laughing just a bit ans teasing him and Seb felt like the weight of the world lifted off of his shoulders. He was so relieved that this whole confession wasn’t just freaking Chas out, that he almost didn’t care if Chas felt the same way or not. As long as he wasn’t upset anymore. When Chas thanked him, Seb smiled and nodded, dropping his arms because he kind of assumed that was the end of it. Yeah, it’d be great if Chas liked him too, but Seb wasn’t expecting that much from him so quickly.

And then, before he could even process Chas’ ‘I like you too’, Chas was leaning forward to kiss him. On the lips. Like, in a gay way. At first. Seb was so shocked that he only let it go on for a moment before he pulled away. He stared at Chas for a second, thinking of anything to say, and then realised he didn’t want to say anything at all. He leaned forward and brought his hands up to hold Chas’ head on either side of his face and neck, and brought their lips together again, this time much more confidently as his eyes closed.
Sebastian
MOOD: smooch

code by valen t.

Last edited:
AFFLUENZA

Almost as soon as he sat down, Chase was witness to Ronnie’s delusion, that Hunter only fed by pretending to be into her. If Chase cared more, he might point out to Ronnie that Hunter’s whole interest in her was just an act, but he really couldn’t be bothered. He had almost totally zoned out when Ronnie suggested a double date and Chase genuinely almost threw up. Before he could educate Ronnie on why that would never, ever happen, Gen arrived and was explaining that to her. Chase quickly jumped in after her. “Yeah, a gay man. As in, a homosexual. As in, I will never, ever, ever date a girl or have sex with a girl or even see one naked if I can help it. Unless I’m with Hunter - which, absolutely not - and you’re with Evie, that’s not going to work, Ronnie.

As he opened his mouth to continue with a ‘and furthermore’, Evie was promptly pushing herself up from the seats. Chase’s mouth closed with an audible click as he stared up at his best friend, furrowing his brow. He looked around for what encouraged this course of action since their seats were fine, but ultimately decided he didn’t want to sit with Hunter and Ronnie anyway. He’d grill his best friend later. “Sure. Come on.” He gently ushered Gen to walk in front of him, Evie behind him, as they made their way up to the top of the bleachers. Movement in a particularly big gap caught Chase’s eye, so he looked over, his mouth dropping open.

Oh. My. Fucking. God,” he breathed as he grabbed both Evie and Gen by the wrists to stop them from walking, nodding his head towards what had captured his interest. “Tell me that that isn’t Chas making out with Sebastian.” Except they wouldn’t be able to tell him that, because that was exactly what was happening.
Chase
code by valen t.

Last edited:

- Location.
Student section of the Stands
- Tags.
Kordei/Tyler ( fin fin ) , Charlie ( geminiy geminiy ), Kennedy ( jasmyn jasmyn ) , Trevor ( ditto ditto ), evelyn ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Nate ( Winona Winona ), Jada ( erzulie erzulie )
- Outfit.
Here

Luckily it didn't take long for Charlie to find her way to Amy. She excitedly hugged her best friend back. Honestly events like these would be awful without her best friends at her side. She was pretty sure the first game she ever came to was because Charlie had asked her to join her. Sports had never been an interest to her before, but with the new image she was crafting she figured it couldn't hurt. She still doesn't have much love for the game, but she loves people. "I'm pretty shook too honestly! We should celebrate you not being one of the last to arrive for once." She giggled.

Soon after Kenny made her way to them and the whole gang was almost here. She wasn't surprised to hear Kenny had been running late due to working on a song. Amy knew once inspiration hits and you are in the thick of it, pulling away isn't easy. She was just glad she did in time before the big game started. She gave the girl a quick tight hug too, " I can't wait to hear it once it's done! I've actually been working on a new song myself I wanted you all to hear soon." She chimed slightly blushing due to the nature of the song.

There were so many students here tonight. She wasn't sure if it it was because it was homecoming, or if the student council really did a bomb job advertising? Either way it just made her even more excited to help cheer on their team. Well Dei, mostly cheer on Dei considering she was sure other then perhaps if he'd mentioned a few names she had no clue who any of the other football players were. Just a sea of faces and names she didn't pay much mind too. She'd never really had a reason to before now. When she decided to learn about the game it was at the professional level not high school.

She glanced around the full stands, and saw everyone with their groups of friends. Her eyes couldn't help but catch a glimpse of Evelyn. Not her fault, and completely unintentional in it's lingering stare, but the girl had really come in bright purple! She clearly wanted to be looked at. Amy was quick to shake her head of the thoughts she knew would be on their way if she looked any longer. Thanks to twitter it was confirmed her and her ex Nate were hooking up, which shouldn't bother her. It doesn't bother her. Not one bit that he seemed to have moved on and back to his old ways so fast without any explanation as to why or what she could've possibly done...nope totally unbothered. He could hook up with half the school for all she cared. In fact she would encourage it, and hope he learns the hard way why people shouldn't do that and ghost people for no reason. In the nicest way possible, she hopes Karma gives him everything he deserves in life.

Ugh see this is why she should've looked away sooner. She's got nothing against Evelyn in fact if it weren't for the fact she was currently dating the girls ex she'd put more effort in extending a hand in friendship. But that'd be a bit weird right now for the both of them all things considered so for now...casual, friendly, distance. As she looked away from the girl her eyes landed on more familiar faces nearby since they were sitting on the front rows like them, Tyler and Jada. She tried for a moment to get their attention and wave with a huge smile on her face. She and Tyler had become real good friends, and while she wasn't really close to Jada, she seemed pretty amazing too. Though something kept her from actively going over there. Maybe it was their body language it felt a bit more than normal and she didn't wanna intrude more than this.

Her attention was grabbed when she heard Trevor's voice chime in talking to the ladies and completing their merry band. "The Craic? Why are you always so weird." She giggled. She wanted to scold him for what happened between him and Luca. News travels fast thanks to social media after all, but this was a game and meant to be fun so damn it they were gonna have fun! "We saved the best seat for last." She joked knowing there was no best seat when it comes to bleachers they were all stiff and uncomfortable.

Just then the announcer's voice came blaring out as the team was released out and of course her attention went completely to the field. She walked up to the bar to try and get a good look at the players coming out of the tunnel. She didn't have to guess which one was Kordei because he was of course announced like the rock-star he is. God he was amazing. The brightest smile curled onto her plump lips as she waited to see if he'd be able to see her. She was almost like a different person when it came to him and being around him. She didn't see it as being in a a bad way since she was still her to her core. In fact she'd even let him finall see her more nerdy side of her. She liked who she was becoming, the confidence boost he gave her was welcome.

However back in the heat of this moment she didn't wanna start calling out and waving like a weirdo. It probably wasn't weird it just felt that way. Especially if she did that and he couldn't even see her. However that wasn't a worry as she noticed him look directly at her. It looked like he was about to whistle at her when someone patted his should and got his attention. It was fine they'd be able to spend more time together tonight. For right now she was the ever supportive girlfriend. "Go Babe! Knock'em dead!" She cheered as loudly as she could and clapping a bit hoping he could hear her even just a bit from the distance before turning back to her friends. "Is it bad I want to win by so much they have to mercy give up the game and it ends early?"
Amethyst K. Jones
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
MOOD: shook

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
tags
TL;DR nyeh
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas' heart stopped when Seb pulled away. He instantly blanched, his panic-stricken eyes searching his face for any explanation of what just happened. Did he read him wrong? No, that's impossible... Before he could make sense of any of it, Seb promptly pulled him back in, this time much more passionately. Oh. Phew.

Kissing a guy felt really, really good; maybe being gay wasn't so bad after all. After a few moments, Chas was the one to pull back this time. He scanned Seb's face, unable to get over the shock of what was happening, even if he had been a part of its initiation. "Um, not to be cliché, but is this okay? You, like, like like me, right? This is... normal?"

Even if it could ruin the moment a tiny bit, Chas had to make sure he and Seb were on the same page. The idea that he wasn't in control of the situation or his swiftly changing mood didn't sit right with him. Normally, he was the one making moves with confidence, but it felt like Seb was more relaxed than he was. Even if Chas was the one that had first kissed Seb, it was Seb who had been leading him through the whole thing. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but still. Super new to him.

Although his heart rate had lowered considerably since the tense moments leading up to the kiss, he was still sweating bullets. And Seb's hands had just been touching his face and neck, so he probably could have told he was still nervous if he felt the thin layer of sweat coating him. It only made him more humiliated to know this was the first time he had been so... helpless. And, for the tenth time, it was some regular... guy... that was doing it to him. Why are you making it so obvious!? Stupid!

code by valen t.

HAND OVER HAND

Seb didn’t feel that the moment was at all ruined when Chas pulled back after the second kiss. In fact, it was probably for the best that they both confirmed their feelings before they got too involved in anything. He couldn’t help but chuckle a little though, since he was sure he’d make things pretty clear. “I thought I made it obvious, but yes, Chas. I like like you. This is okay for me.” As he spoke, he had turned them around so Chas’ back was to the bleachers, and Seb pushed him just gently until his back was fully against them.

He kept one hand on Chas’ face, thumb absentmindedly wiping the faint tear tracks that lingered, while the other hand drifted down to Chas’ waist. Seb made sure to move slowly and deliberately, so that Chas had ample opportunity to say no if he wanted. It was kind of impossible to wrap his head around the fact that he was literally kissing Chas right now. Chas, who was supposed to be straight, and who had probably the most notable reputation out of anyone in the entire school. But if this was a dream, Seb did not want to wake up.

He leaned down and kissed Chas once more, just a quick peck on the lips before pulling back. “And this is okay for you? Honestly?” He kept his voice as soft as possible. There was no way he’d risk pressuring Chas into anything.
Sebastian
MOOD: marvin gaye

code by valen t.

Genevieve Johannes

Gen couldn’t help but laugh at Chase’s reaction to her words. He looked physically nauseated, his lips peeling into an uncomfortable grimace. She only continued to chuckle as Chase quickly continued, rushing through his words in personal defense.

“Homosexual men like other men? Never would have guessed, thanks for clearing that up Chase.” Gen teased as she readjusted her stance. She was going to continue when she noticed Evie’s vacant stare fixated on the football field.

Following her sight, Gen spotted the target of her focus: Kordei Grant. Gen wasn’t entirely sure what had happened between them and if she was being honest, she really didn’t care for the specifics. All she knew was that he was the one who hurt Evie and that she most certainly did not like him for that. Before she had the option to snap Evie out of her fixation, she jolted to her feet and asked to find better seats, though her question sounded more like a demand.

“Fine by me.” Gen agreed with a lip-glossed grin. “I’m always down to go bother Dorothy. Use protection, kids”

She was the first to start up the bleachers with a toss of her hair and careful few steps into the walkway. Picking her way up the bleachers, Gen’s eyes scanned the rows and rows of faces for Nate’s without much luck. Lost in her search, she hadn’t even noticed that Chase had stopped her until she felt his wrist yank her backwards.

“What the fuck?” Gen snapped without thinking, immediately pressing her lips together in apology. Chase was looking at someone underneath the bleachers in a gap just large enough to see. Well, not someone. More like two someones, people that Chase quickly identified as Chas and Sebastian. Gen squinted her eyes, straining to see through the gap in the dim light.

“I think you’re seeing things, Chase. They’re just two horny teenagers. Come on, let’s grab a seat before all the good ones are gone.” Gen laughed, nodding to an empty gap towards the top. She was about to walk away when the kissing figures finally broke apart and, in a sliver of stadium light, she saw Chas’ face clear as day, followed by the gentle smile of Seb.

“Holy fuck.” Gen exclaimed, suddenly captivated as she craned her neck to get a better look. They were talking, though they had previously been consuming each other’s faces. Something felt wrong about looking in on them, clearly neither boy wanted to be seen. Why else would they be making out under the bleachers? But Gen simply couldn’t tear her eyes away, her lips slightly parted as she stared. “Eves please tell me we aren’t tripping. I feel wrong watching this but shit, that’s totally them.”

bleachers

mood

rattled, captivated

outfit

babes

tags

evie jasmyn jasmyn chase & seb LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki nate Winona Winona chas hery hery
coded by natasha.

Charlie Howell

“We really should. I swear, I’m never on time. What has gotten into me?” Charlie giggled, adjusting the jacket slung across her shoulder to combat the cooling autumn breeze. There was rain on the air, she just hoped it would stay away until the game was over. The last thing she wanted to be was soaked to the bone by rain at a football game she hadn’t even really wanted to go to in the first place.

“Kenny! You’re finally here!” Charlie exclaimed, hopping to hug Kennedy as she approached. Kennedy never failed to lighten up a room with her soft smile and radiant energy, there was just something about her that brought Charlie a sense of comfort. “I suppose we can forgive you for being late if you were being creative.”

Amy and Kennedy began to talk about their music and the spark of energy that Charlie had just been feeling was sapped from her being, a feeling of guilt and inadequacy washing over her. She hadn’t been able to write in months, it was like her brain was completely void of any good idea she ever had. Every idea that came to mind was sad, about breakups, or absolutely nothing like her. What would her fans think if she released a song that was depressing or overly sad for no reason? She was known for her happy and uplifting songs about romance and friendship, not the exact opposite.

Charlie was so used to lyrics buzzing around in her brain that the silence that rattled in her skull was almost unsettling. No words fusing together into beautiful lines, no notes mixing into haunting melodies. No matter how hard she tried, no matter how many hours spent plucking at her guitar, no matter how much she wanted to, there were no words. It would seem that she didn’t just lose one of her best friends in the breakup, she lost a piece of herself too. Not that she would ever admit that.

Pulled from her thoughts at the endless buzzing of her phone, Charlie’s night only continued to sour. Her face reddened with anger as she read the words on her screen. Trevor hit a car. Leave it to him to get into trouble within five seconds of being at the game. A heavy sigh fell from Charlie’s lips. Well, if he was going to get beat up by an oversized Italian hunk then at least she was going to have fun with it.

So the teasing on Twitter began. Did she feel bad about making Trevor paranoid that Luca was going to beat him up? Absolutely not. He caused damage to someone else’s property and then threw $100 at him to make it all better. It was irresponsible but hey, it made for one funny moment.

Before long, Trevor was making his way up the stairs. Charlie glared up at her roommate, fighting hard to suppress the urge to burst out laughing. God, he looked like an absolute mess, what the hell was he wearing?! The only thought that occupied her mind was the thought of Luca turning around to beat up Trevor who looked like a walking-talking sofa straight out of his grandma’s apartment.

“Well, if it isn’t the man of the hour.” Charlie greeted with a raised eyebrow. Noticing a lump in his front jacket pocket, Charlie took the liberty of reaching inside and pulling out the keys, danging them in front of her. “I’ll be taking these. I can’t believe you hit the Italian Stallion’s car, man! That’s a death wish, you know. Dude prides himself on that car.”

Sitting back down, Charlie patted the empty spot on the bench beside her. With the four roommates now seated and the game beginning, Charlie’s mind began to wander again as she attempted to soothe the angry Italian through Twitter all while simultaneously trying to freak Trevor out. She knew he’d figure out some way to pay Luca back but if he didn’t, she would find a way that he would.

The conversation slowly began to change when Lin’s name popped up on her page. Instantly, a smirk popped onto Charlie’s lips. A previously boring conversation about the ins and outs of romance and dating suddenly became interesting when Lin mentioned that he liked the idea of love but was too lazy to find it himself and that it seemed stupid. Was that a challenge to find him someone? Probably not but in Charlie’s mind, it instantly became a competition. Her friendship with Lin was odd at best. They never acted like friends, turning everything into a game or competition while constantly trying to one up the other. But being around him was simple and fun, just the way Charlie liked it. Even if he did say they were ‘rivals’, Charlie was determined to show him that the whole ‘love’ thing is worth it if the energy was put in.

A bet was made, small at first but growing exponentially by the moment as the two argued back and forth on the stakes. And then Charlie asked Ash to get involved and another new layer was created. By the end of the conversation, there was a deal: all three would have secret dates for the Fall Festival. Strange, given the fact that none of the three really seemed all that interested in anyone. Well, two of the three. The most brilliant idea in Charlie Howell history popped into mind as she looked down at Trevor’s car keys beside her on the bench. They were constantly flirting with each other. If Ash wanted a secret date, Trevor was her guy. As long as Charlie and the girls could convince (or trick) him that is.

One argument with Chas later, Charlie turned off her phone and turned her attention back to the game, boredom instantly setting in. Amy was busy rooting for Kordei at the top of her lungs while Ken and Trevor were busy on Twitter. Charlie’s brain bounced between the game and the thought of setting up Trevor and Ash to this mystery date. Did she have any confidence that she was going to like the guy Ash was setting her up with? Absolutely not. But where’s the fun in turning down a little bit of friendly competition? She’d lie if she said that she wasn’t at least a little bit excited, though mostly for Lin’s inevitable loss.

And then there was movement on the sidelines and a familiar face caught her eye. Eli.

“I, uh, I’m hungry.” Charlie groaned, hanging her head back as she forced herself to come up with an excuse to go for a walk. Standing up, Charlie fixed her jacket once again and nodded to herself. “I’m going to go get snacks, I’ll be back.”

Hopping down a few steps from the bleachers, Charlie took her time walking over to the concessions stand and got in line, scrolling through her phone as she waited. Anything was better than sitting around and watching a football game she didn’t want to be at and looking at the ex-boyfriend she had worked so hard to ignore. Plus the cotton candy looked amazing and the blue tongue that the dye caused was hilarious looking. Win-win? Charlie thought so.

concessions stand

mood

bored

outfit

chill, bro

tags

kennedy jasmyn jasmyn trevor & lin ditto ditto amy Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 (mentioned luca Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving )
coded by natasha.

OUTFIT: xoxo
basics
mentions
interactions
Evelyn Sinclaire
eighteen ~ senior ~ hetero ~ plastics; fashion
Neither Chase nor Gen questioned Evelyn's sudden need to change seat which she was grateful for. Instead, the latter just commented on how she was up for messing with Dorthy. She was almost certain that at least one of them had seen her gaze lingering on the field for way too long. It wasn't like she wanted to be affected by him but she had loved him. She had a hard time admitting that especially because it had been one of the only times she'd allowed herself to really put her heart out there only to have it end up broken. Could Evie blame Kordei for the breakup? Not entirely but that didn't stop her.

In all honesty, the relationship between Kordei and Evie had come to a rough end in a heat of the moment sorta things. She'd been trying to work more on her fashion and an internship over the summer which consumed most of her time. She felt that she needed to be more focused but when she told Dei that she needed a little space he flipped out. The next thing she knew they were in a pretty heated fight and then they were done. Whatever. Not that it mattered anymore. The only time they spoke was when they ran into one another either at school or in the apartment building they both lived at. Tension filled conversation and snarky banter were the extent of their relationship now.

Following her friends up the bleachers, her eyes remained focused on the crowd. She had just finally spotted Nate at the top when her wrist was suddenly being grabbed by Chase and they came to a halt. At the sound of his words, her eyes flickered to him but she realized his gaze was focused elsewhere and followed it. She definitely saw the two figures intertwined under the bleachers but she was she he had lost his mind. Chas and Sebastian? Yeah right. Soon enough, she was sharing his look of shock when they pulled apart and their faces came into view.

"No fucking way," she said, her eyes still glued to the on the pair. "I wish I hadn't witnessed Chas kissing anyone but that's definitely him," she said in response to Gen. Since when were Chas and Seb a thing? Clearly they were under the bleachers for a reason and maybe that should've dawned on her. Sadly, her dislike for Chas and her urge to tell Nate surpassed that little voice in her head called a conscience. "Come on. I see Nate up there and I gotta fill him in. Who would've thought Chas could actually find someone who isn't Nickie to like him," she smirked, stepping passed her friends and leading them up to where she'd seen Nathan sitting.

She wasted no time in plopping down right beside him and getting to the point. "You aren't going to believe what we just saw! Chas and Seb are totally hooking up. They were under the bleachers having a full-on makeout session. I swear. Gen and Chase saw it too," she blurted out, not realizing she probably wasn't very quiet but in her defense she also hadn't registered that they were probably hiding so that people wouldn't know. Didn't everyone make out under the bleachers just for fun? Oh well.
code by valen t.

MOOD: catchin feels

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
tags
TL;DR ope
tl;dr
Chas Marino
"Well... good. Just, um, checking," Chas replied awkwardly, realizing his back was being softly pushed against the bleachers as he spoke. For such a reserved, soft guy, he was surprisingly smooth. Or maybe he was just confident in comparison to flustered Chas.

Seb's finger following the drying trails of tears on his face reminded him that, just moments ago, he was bawling his eyes out. The reminder of Seb's tear-inducing kindness and his confirmation that he did, indeed, have feelings for Chas was relieving. Gradually, more of his tension melted away.

He remained silent as Seb's hands drifted downward to his waist, offering no protest. Yeah. This is okay. And while it was okay, it also took a immense amount of convincing inside his head that all of this was really happening. There was no denying he and this dude shared the same feelings, but come on. It's a lot to deal with at once. Right now, Chas was focused on doing what was natural. He would make sense of it later. And he would likely spend hours doing so.

The butterflies returned immediately as Seb kissed him again. He was painfully aware how much Seb had to lean down to kiss him. Instead of being ashamed, he smiled warmly. "Yeah. Think so."

code by valen t.

HAND OVER HAND

This side of Chas - soft, and sweet, and so raw and real - Seb felt so honoured to see. The idea that he was the one who brought out this truer version of Chas was almost incomprehensible, but Seb wasn’t complaining. As much as he wished other people could see that this was how Chas actually was, so that they wouldn’t be which to judge him, a selfish part of him was pleased to have this all for himself. To be the only one who got to see Chas like this, and to make him like this.

Seb grinned as Chas confirmed that everything was okay, just relieved to have that bit of confirmation. And that smile on Chas’ face just about blew Seb totally away. Seriously, he felt sorry for the people who didn’t get to experience this. “Yeah?” He muttered, leaning down to press his forehead lightly against Chas’, lips only inches apart. “So if we... I don’t know, made out... you’d be cool with that?” His tone was slightly teasing because, well, without being egotistical, he knew Chas would be cool with it. And Seb? He’d be very, very cool with it.
Sebastian
MOOD: inappropriate thoughts

code by valen t.

Hunter Drake

onthehunt
mood
outfit

• blank

Hunter liked to think of himself as someone who was far beyond his years. He liked to think of himself as the kind of guy that could multitask. That was, after all, the sort of thing someone far older could do. Just look at Chas and Kordei. Both were undoubtedly his heroes. If Hunter ever found himself in a pickle, he played his two favorite games: WWCMD (what would Chas Marino Do) and WWKGD (what would Kordei Grant Do). So, in the infinite wisdom of both of his older brother figures, Hunter made the temporary beneficial decision to place his arm around Ronnie's waist and pull her in.

You see, Hunter aimed high and currently, one of the main targets his eyes honed in on was Evie Sinclaire. She commented on how Ronnie wasn't good enough for him and so he took that as her being jealous. Was it an overreach? Perhaps. Was Hunter going to back down? No way in hell. He has never walked down from a challenge.

But at the same time, he did this, others joined in and decided to give their two cents. Just as soon as they did, however, as though their arrival was just the gas station equivalent, they left for high up on the bleachers, leaving Hunter to deal with the awkward situation he found himself in. Evie was gone. Gen went. Chase was gone, but Ronnie stayed. And that's just lovely, isn't it? The one person he wished would leave his side probably wouldn't because, of course, he had to attract the clingy ones.

After it was all said and done, Hunter's arm retracted itself and he took a giant hop to create a gap between him and Ronnie. It wasn't that he had anything against her, but she just wasn't his type. "Oh sweet the game is starting!"

coded by weldherwings.

MOOD: in a sitting kinda mood

OUTFIT: cheer uniform

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
mogy mogy (Oates)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Callum Richards
"I'm so exhausted," Callum whined to no one in particular for what could very possibly have been the ninth time in the past two hours. He could barely get through their first performance without accidentally hitting another cheerleader due to his lack of focus. Normally, he was decently well-rested for his dance classes and other similar performances, but cheer was a different story. At first, it was all fun and games when Oates had made him join the cheer squad, but he was two years in and quite frankly over it all.

The lanky boy rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and shut his eyes, although it would be impossible to get any rest among the incessant chatter of all of the cheerleaders. Instead, he just listened to bits and pieces of conversations he picked up on. None of it was interesting, but what was he to do? If he tried to start up a conversation with Oates, he'd end up talking so fast and saying so much Callum wouldn't be able to follow a word he was saying in his drowsy state. One would think he'd have adapted to being constantly tired by now, given his track record.

And, of course, there was Rome lurking around somewhere. Surely by now he'd have gotten the hint that he was an expert at getting on Callum's nerves, otherwise he was just stupid. Callum figured the boy was just ignoring every eye roll and dramatic, exasperated sigh that came from Callum every time he spoke. No matter how many similarities Rome shared with Oates, their levels of Callum-iritating-ness just weren't the same. At least Oates was tolerable, sometimes. Even if there was a possibility he was no better than Rome, Oates had a certain endearing quality about him that Callum couldn't stay mad at.

"Ten minutes...?" he grumbled after Aria, the ever-so-suspiciously sweet co-captain called out to the team. Not enough time to get any real rest, unfortunately. With a defeated sigh, Callum resorted to striking up a conversation with Oates. "Hey, O, which choreo is the next one, again? Was it the one you had to teach me the other day?"

Yeah, maybe Callum had been skipping practices, but who could blame him? Every single one of the cheerleaders were so sickeningly upbeat all the damn time, forcing their social ways onto poor, lethargic Callum. They were practically begging him to quit showing up regularly with their shrill voices in practice. So, that's just what he did. He quit showing up to more than half of the scheduled practices. And everyone seemed to be doing just fine without him, anyway. The only ones that gave him a lot of shit for it were the co-captains anyway. And maybe Oates, but he wasn't hard to tune out.

code by valen t.

MOOD: scandalous

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Seb's newfound suaveness had continued time and time again to impress Chas. Seriously, he felt sorry for the people who didn't get to experience this. He had never dreamed of seeing him like this, making bold moves on him as if he wasn't a total wallflower.

Seb's thoughtful care for Chas' comforts had sped up the return of Chas' adored sharp tongue. "Yeah. I would," he breathed, raising his lips a little higher to reach Seb's for a peck on the lips. He drew his face even closer and turned to the side to whisper softly in his ear, "You tell a single soul about us and I swear to God you'll be facing the wrath of the youngest and most charming heir to the Marino fortune." Without waiting for a response, he gingerly placed a hand on the back of his head and resumed their regularly scheduled make out session. If he's gonna totally question his sexuality, might as well go all out, right?

He wasn't keen on sounding as if he was ashamed of what had happened between the two of them, however his usual tone had that unfortunate side effect. His tone worked great for petty arguments, so that's not to say he disliked how he sounded. Just, in this moment, maybe it came off a little harsh. But Chas was still serious considering the consequences of publicly stating his attraction to Seb. The truth lied more in the fact that his interactions with Seb opened up several deeply hidden aspects of his character he had shoved so far down into the depths of his mind that he had almost forgotten they were there.

What would everyone say if he just came out of the closet out of nowhere? For a guy that was so painfully... uncool? No offense to Seb, but he didn't have nearly the amount of star quality that was expected of Chas and his siblings' significant others. Ugh, he should have just been the one to inherit the business instead of Monica, his eldest sibling. At least then his fame in showbusiness wouldn't be as important. Not that Chas didn't love screenwriting and attention, positive and negative. He was trained to love it, after all. As far as life choices, Chas and his siblings were headed down the very specific, very daunting paths so firmly rooted into their heads by their parents.

Not to mention his parents' potential reactions to him hooking up with a guy. Sure, gay marriage is fine. As long as Chas, Santino, and Monica marry straight. No, it would be an absolute drag to have a gay son. Or even a bi one, at that. '"It's just too political of an issue right now, you know? If we took a side, we could lose fans. Good thing you're such a hit with the ladies, cucciolo!" Ridiculous.

Yeah, can it, Mom. God forbid I drag your name through the mud with my sexual preferences. Needless to say, the idea of Seb would take a lot of convincing.

code by valen t.

HAND OVER HAND

It was hard to be offended by Chas’ words when he followed them with a kiss, and despite his tone, Seb wasn’t really mad about his request. Seb was a private guy, anyway; he wasn’t going to be running to every person he could, telling them about his new relationship. Plus, even though he’d been out for a pretty long time, he knew firsthand how scary it was to both come out and realise your sexuality. So he didn’t blame Chas for wanting to keep their relationship secret, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t tease him a little bit.

He kissed Chas for a moment longer, then pulled back slightly and spoke against his lips. “Kind of hard to feel threatened by a guy one third of my height,” he muttered teasingly, knowing it was a major exaggeration. But he also knew that that was something that would bother Chas, so he made sure to follow it with a kiss and pull him closer by the hand on his waist. Even though kissing Chas was a new experience, Seb already knew that it was one he would get addicted to very quickly.
Sebastian
MOOD: tease

code by valen t.

oates oates
The vivid two-part crescendoes and decrescendos of his heartbeat could be felt in every single fraction of his body, pulsating rhythmically though irregularly. His skin—which even to the naked eye was covered by a thin layer of sweat droplets—glistered under the intense light no less than the freshly cut grass his legs found rest and support on. His eyes reflexively narrowed under the light's intensity, making the people on the bleachers over seem like nothing more but mere brush strokes on a freshly painted canvas. Even the subjective appearance of stars and the moon up in the night's sky was hindered unexistent in the eyes of the brown-haired boy as the blinding lights affected him just enough to let his mind escape reality.

The erratic and shallow breaths coming from his mouth couldn't really comprehend the entirety that was the cold air slowly crawling onto the field as the town went deeper into the night, but the tingly feeling of his hairs rising made it pretty clear that he was cold.

All of this, together with the union of all the different smells—the salty smell of popcorn contradicting the sweet, almost angelic smell of cotton candy, and the smell of dirt right before a summer storm mixing in with the smell of cut grass; it was nearly perfect. It somehow made him forget about the tall boy leaning against him...well, it almost did. A question asked, the brown-haired boy was pulled back to reality, all of his senses now focused on the uncomfortable warmth radiating from the skin to skin contact coming from his boyfriend and his sweaty hair. He felt bad for associating the feeling of discomfort with the person he considered his soulmate, but sometimes the situation wasn't ideal.

The car ride to the football field was awkward, to say the least. The two didn't talk much, but while Oates found himself to have a lot to say, he simply didn't, and it was likely that these feelings affected the way he was thinking and acting at the moment.

"Yeah, Callum. It's that one." A mixture of a sigh and a disappointed tone coated the sentence, making it obvious that Oates wasn't happy, even though cheering at games always elevated his mood to a hundred real quick.

you already know it

my boyfriend is an awful person :p

cheer uniform

hery hery (Callum)
coded by natasha.

Leon Lacroix
Leon listened to Romir wishing he was in the men's locker room, silently nodding along. He looked at his friend, who ran off where he was actually supposed to be, before making a confused expression. "Aren't you supposed to cheer for them?" But by the time the phrase came out, Rome was far gone. Leon shrugged before turning back to his friend, a smile on his face. "That's Rome for us, isn't it? Always a pleasure to be around" Even when he wasn't running late, Romir was always good company.

"Well, we should go inside like we originally planned." He said, laughing softly. He scratched the back of his head before letting his hand fall down to his side. "Shall we? I heard they sell the best popcorn inside. I might have bias, however." If Leon and popcorn were two circles in a Venn diagram, it would technically only be one, cause he'd have eaten the popcorn circle- they just meshed that well.

With a small, but confident nod, Leon gently took Violetta's hand before buying both their tickets. He didn't understand why tickets were so expensive here, they weren't even playing a constructive sport- like real football. Or 'soccer', as Tyler called it. It was weird, to change the name of the game and name another sport with that name.

With their tickets out of the way, he made his way to the bleachers with her, looking around for an empty spot or two. The place was packed, like majorly packed. After scouring the place for what felt like a minute or two, he found two empty spots somewhere farther along. After having biked over here, walking such distance felt like nothing. And truly, it was nothing.

He let go of her hand once they reached the seats and looked at her. "Ladies first." He wanted her to take a pick of her favourite spot, even if it didn't make much difference. It meant probably more to him than it did to her, and he was fine with that.
location h.a stadium entrance mood elated outfit x tags info
Say So

Doja Cat
2:05
-1:50
coded by incandescent

location?
HA stadium
interactions?
Nate ( Winona Winona ) , Cole ( apolla apolla ) , Nico (@_amaranth_ ), Gen ( geminiy geminiy ), Chase ( LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki ) , Evelyn ( jasmyn jasmyn ), Seb/Chas/Ali/Ruby/Lin (mentioned)
outfit?
Here
Antonio Elizondo

Toni was glad that his suggestion was taken so easily. He supposed thinking at least decently similarly was what made them all friends. Nate took the lead and Toni happily followed through the crowd to get to more open space. Once they got there he felt he could breathe again sitting on the very top seat back corner spot. He really had zero intent in the game so not seeing it the best didn't matter to him.

He can't help but chuckle as he takes the flask from Nico who probably want to be here even less than he does. He watches his friends reactions and commentary. Honestly live moves at a weird pace for him, kinda slurred if you will. His reactions to things just a bit off timing. He liked to blame it on the drugs, but even if he was sober he'd feel like this. Like life was just passing before him and he was an observer to it all. Nate asks if anyone's got something to smoke knowing the answer was yes, actually more then one of them probably did. "Of course, but I also brought some candy too." He smirked and pulled out the bag of gummies he'd brought with him. "There's enough for all of us honestly" He added in case the others wanted to indulge as well.

Before he knew it Cole was off somewhere. He glances over to see it's Ruby, Lin, and Ali. He doesn't really talk to any of them except Ali on occasion and she was walking away it seemed so his attention didn't linger for very long before drifting back to Nate and Nico. The loud booming sound of the announcer was welcome because it meant this game was finally starting. What took them so long? Did games always start this late? Speaking of which how long were these things normally. They'd all rode together, so Toni was finally having seconds thoughts about being here the whole time. He couldn't help but laugh at Nico's disdain upon hearing Kordei's name. "If you're gonna groan every time they say his name it's gonna be a long night, so I definitely can't risk getting sober."

He ran his finger through his long curly hair glancing at his peers. Most of them basically strangers despite this being his senior year. Maybe he should've made more of an effort to change that? There was still time technically...nah. That's way too much effort. He was happy with his little group of trustworthy friends he had now. Better to have 4 quarters then 100 pennies as they say. That was a saying right? Something like that. His friends were awesome that was the point.

Just when he was finally feeling nice and relaxed like this would just be a chill game...Gen, Evelyn, and Chase approach the group. No good could ever come of that especially with the looks on their faces. They were bound to bring some drama and Toni inwardly groaned just thinking about it. Avoiding drama was why he'd turned off his twitter notifications. There was always something going on, and it seemed non-stop. All the he said, she said, clinging onto past years drama was vastly overrated in his opinion. The only welcome site was Cole's return, but he literally came back hit the blunt a couple times then left again to god knows where this time. The concession stand maybe?

He can't help but overhear the latest piece of gossip as Evelyn tells Nate that apparently Sebastian and Chas are making out under the bleachers. Now Toni knew Nate and Chas hated each other so this was bound to be big, and Nate would probably take advantage. What he would do he was unsure of, but it'd be something. "Ugh, some peace was never an option I guess." He rolled his eyes then turned to Nico, "To be honest under the bleachers was about to be my second suggestion. Guess plan B will be the car." He smirked handing the flask back to him finally. Still would be plan B if these four didn't manage to turn this into a big scene somehow.
I became Insane with long bouts of terrible sanity~
coded by incandescent

Nate relaxed back onto the bleacher and tried to get as comfortable as one could on, well, fucking bleachers. He stretched his legs out, resting them on the bleachers in front of him while he reclined back with his elbows resting on the bench behind him. He glanced over at Cole as his friend made a joke about being high and all Nate could do at first was manage to roll his eyes. It really sucked being the only sober one here, but he wasn't about to start smoking. Not yet, anyway. Perhaps he was a little worried about the idea of going home and letting Cole drive again.

"You're fucking weird, man." He said with a shake of his head and a small laugh before Cole got up and started down the bleachers. Dark eyes followed his friend for a moment to see Cole heading to sit with Ruby and he couldn't help the sly grin that slid onto his face. Hey, at least Cole had good taste.

He looked back towards the game as it started up, but couldn't stay totally focused between the game and half-heartedly listening to Nico and Toni talk. What could Nate say? He was a man of few words. He soon had his phone out and was scrolling through Twitter -- popping in here and there but for the most part, not doing much. It was how Nate worked. Popping in and then disappearing just as fast. He did offer Evie his blunt and his hand went to his pocket to make sure that it was still there. Yep. It would've been weird if it wasn't -- Nate was always prepared, after all. Eventually, Twitter died out and he slid his phone back into his pocket and tried to focus on the game unfolding on the field in front of him.

However, his gaze couldn't stay totally focused as he noticed Evie standing out amongst the crowd. Now normally, sure, Nate would be able to pick Evie out from a crowd. But right now was even easier because she was in fucking purple amidst a sea of dark greens and blacks. He watched her for a moment as she started up towards the top of the bleachers with Gen and Chase. Nate wasn't sure if they were coming up towards him and Toni, but then the trio abruptly stopped and... were they looked between the bleacher seats?

Nate, not one to judge, didn't think much of it. There was probably just someone fucking under there or shooting up. He wasn't a stranger to what happened under the bleachers and again, he looked back at the game but kept an eye on Evie and gang. And then Evie and gang were rushing towards him and again, Nate didn't think much of it. "What do they want?" he remarked aloud to Toni and Nico, although it was a rhetorical question. And then it clicked in his brain.

"Oh fuck," he grumbled. "The blunt." He pushed himself up into a more comfortable sitting position and he slid his hand into his pocket to pull out the blunt and lighter. Nate opened his mouth to say something to Evie, but she beat him to the punch and the words that spilled out of her mouth... they left Nate frozen in place in his seat for a moment.

Chas... under the bleachers... Seb.

His eyes widened as it finally hit him what she was saying. Holy fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Nate didn't even hear Toni's comments because his mind was running a thousand miles a minute.

"Evie, you're the fucking best." He was scrambling to his feet, feeling for his phone in his pocket, and then he dropped the blunt and lighter onto the bleacher where he had just been seated. "Literally the best. Blunt's for you. I'll be back." His words were sharp, quick, and to the point as he shoved his way past Evie, Gen, and Chase without so much as a glance at her other two friends and then he was running down the steps, easily taking them two at a time and shoving his way past anyone unlucky enough to be in his way.

Nate was at the bottom of the stairs in record time. His hand fumbled to pull his phone out of his pocket as he made his way around and peeked behind the bleachers.

Half of him hadn't even believed Evie but there they now were: Sebastian and Chas, interlocked and kissing. His smile only broadened -- to the point that it almost hurt his face to smile as he brought his camera up, pointed it straight at them, and started taking pictures. Nate waited until the light was just right just so one could easily tell that it was Chas.

Got you, you fucking dick.
Nate
INTERACTIONS: Cole, Toni, Nico, Evie

MENTIONS: Chas, Gen, Chase, Sebastian

TAGS: apolla apolla Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 @_amaranth_ hery hery LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki geminiy geminiy
code by valen t.

MOOD: how dare u have emotions

OUTFIT: cheer uniform

basics
MENTIONS:
too much work

INT:
mogy mogy (Oates)
tags
TL;DR nope
tl;dr
Callum Richards
Callum didn't immediately react to Oates, remaining still and silent. Really? We're doing this again? Even Callum, who wasn't exactly sensitive to others' emotions, picked up on his boyfriend's tone. Not to mention his stern usage of his whole name instead of some ridiculous pet name. Okay, I get it. You're being pissy. He lifted his head off of his shoulder and looked at Oates with a 'What's wrong with you?' face, as if the two of them hadn't been at odds all day.

"What now, Oates?" he drawled irritably, "Why are you doing this? What's the point?" Being upset with each other was so one hour ago. He was clearly already over his mood from earlier, so what's the big deal? Oates was supposed to be happy Callum was done being annoyed with him for petty reasons he had already forgotten.

Callum was the only one allowed to be grumpy in this relationship. Yet, right now, as soon as Callum's mood had improved, suddenly Oates wanted to start having a problem. It wasn't Cal's job to monitor his own mood swings; he had figured by now it was an unspoken agreement that Oates would be able to read him well enough to gauge how much to get on his nerves.

But this entire day was off. Callum had only just noticed the subtle shift in levels of tension and awkwardness that were a common result of his moods. This time, Oates seemed to be much more sucked into the negative space Callum had created. He was more over it than concerned for him, already prepared to bitch for the tenth time about his lack of rest (as if it wasn't his own doing) and move on to something else. He had still stubbornly insisted on driving the two of them to the game so he could focus on the road and nothing else. It was a terrible idea, considering he had ran through two stop signs. Oates hadn't even reacted to that in some over-the-top way as he was known for, which Callum kicked himself for not making sense of until just now.

code by valen t.

Jada

OUTFIT: go hawks!
INTERACTIONS: tyler, amy
MENTIONS: kordei
TAGS: fin fin Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202

Jada glanced at Tyler for a moment, noticing that he was a little out of it. She was sure that it was the weed though, it wasn’t usual for either of them to zone out once they were high. She couldn’t help but smile at him when he paid for those behind him. His generosity when it comes to those around him, proving to her that he was one of the people who didn’t let their wealth go to their head. Once she had all of the snacks that she wanted, which were quite a lot, Jada headed to the bleachers with Tyler.

She couldn’t help but take a look at the staff once again, hoping that she wasn’t too obvious. Though from what Tyler said to her she wasn’t being as discreet as she had hoped. “I wasn’t even looking that hard though. And yeah that’s fine.” Jada took her seat in the front, taking a moment to look around for any familiar faces amongst the sea of people. When she spotted the cheerleaders her eyes sought out another close friend of hers. She finally spotted Elias with the cheer team though he seemed to be preoccupied with the other members.

From her peripheral vision she noticed someone waving eagerly. Upon seeing who it was, Jada smiled slightly and waved back. She wasn’t really close to Amethyst or rather Amy as she liked to be called. Jada only knew her through Kordei, since they were dating. While she seemed like a nice girl and made her friend happy enough the two of them hadn’t really gotten close. Though Jada did admire her for her skill when it came to technology and her ability to make the best grades.

Jada attention was suddenly on the field, the players were finally being introduced. While she cheered for the members Jada was the loudest for Kordei. She couldn’t help but smile as she watched him, shaking her head as he stuck his middle finger up. “He’s a whole fool I swear.” She chuckled. She popped open a bag of twizzlers, placing the rest of her unopened snacks in her purse. After placing a candy in her mouth she held up the bag to Tyler. “Want one?”

Suddenly Jade’s phone buzzed, frowning in confusion she took the device from her person and swiftly opened up the notification. After a few moments of reading her eyes widened in surprise. “Wow, I’m not sure who they are but some couple got exposed...right under these bleachers. Poor guys...no one deserves to be outed like this..”

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Genevieve Johannes

Rage. All she felt was rage, pure and undiluted, flooding through her veins.

Gen knew what mean was, hell she was practically made of the stuff. How many members of her competition had she made cry or, rarely, quit. But exposing someone on social media for being in a same-sex relationship? That was a new low. And from Nate, no less, a person she considered a friend of sorts!

She watched as the messages unfolded on Twitter as she sat opposite of the crew. Message by message, her blood began to boil. And then there was the picture burning into her retinas, captured and posted for the whole world to see. Gen was frozen as her fingers gripped the sides of her phone, captivated by angry words and harsh threats flickering across her screen. Even despite being right next to the culprits, Gen was frozen in her seat.

She had seen Chas and Seb clear as day, she was well aware that everything that was being said was true. But had she planned on saying anything? Of course not! Because even for the supreme bitch herself Nate’s actions were far too cruel. Had he any idea what outing someone before they were ready could do to someone’s life? Clearly he did, why else would he have done it? Gen knew the fear of not being out, she knew how gut wrenching and terrifying it was to be on the other side of the situation, exposed and vulnerable and laid out like a pig on the market waiting for the highest price before going to slaughter. It broke her heart, a heart that she genuinely forgot was there most of the time.

Perhaps that is why, without thinking, Gen immediately stood from her seat. A target circled Nate’s stupid face, her fingers twitching by her side as she dropped her phone clear onto the wood beside her. A small crack formed in the glass but Gen couldn’t seem to care. Before she could even process what she was doing, she had bounded over the bench as she made a beeline straight for Nate.

“Nathan Woods!” Gen yelled, gathering his attention.

In one swift motion, her hand was raised. In a blur, the soft skin of her palm met the side of Nate’s face with a resounding smack that cut through the tense air, the nail on her middle finger digging a faint cut onto the pale skin of his cheek. A pain burned down her finger as her hand left his face, stinging like a paper cut dipped in rubbing alcohol.

Jaw clenched firmly shut as her teeth ground together, Gen glared at Nate with fury in her eyes. The faintest cut was visible on Nate’s previously unflawed skin, a cut that urged her to look down at her own hand. The long, stiletto-shaped acrylic nail that had been on her middle finger was holding on by a thread, a thin layer of blood pooling around the edges of her nail.

“You are a fucking bastard, Nate. You’re going to regret ever having done that you absolute sick fuck.” Gen snarled as she yanked him forward by his jacket. Pushing him backwards with a shove, Gen reached down and ripped the remainder of the fake nail off her finger, throwing it to his feet. “And look at that. You broke my goddamn nail.”

Grabbing her phone once again, Gen shoved her way past Nate in a fit of passion, her slender shoulder crashing harshly into his. Before she left, she turned to face Evie. Another pang of anger surged through her stomach as she spoke her final words, using her middle finger to jab a poke to the top of Evie’s chest.

“Don’t talk to me again. If you condone this bastard’s behaviour, I want you nowhere in my life.” She snarled as she turned tail and made her way directly down the bleachers.

Was she leaving? Of course not. If Nate was getting his teeth knocked out, she wanted to see. But more importantly, as much as she disliked Chas, she wanted to make sure he was safe, along with Seb. Gen was a woman on a mission, a woman who pitied the absolute fool who attempted to get in her way. Her only regret of the evening? Not punching Nate’s lights out right then and there. She broke her nail anyways, what was a few more?

hell, probably

mood

rage, rage, fucking rage

outfit

babes (minus one middle finger nail that was broken by nate's stupid face)

tags

nate Winona Winona evie jasmyn jasmyn chas hery hery seb LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki
coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back