• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern hollywood arts: main (open!!)

Characters
Here
Shut Up and Dance | Walk the Moon
Landon Sinclaire
"The Better Sinclaire."

“Cat fight -- so clever.”

Leave it to Adriance Holloway to bring down the mood. She was never one for jokes...or fun...or happiness in general...so it came to no surprise that she was as unimpressed with him as he was with her. But he knew the truth-- the cat joke was fucking hilarious. It had the three Cs. Context. Costume. Only issue was the Company. Perfectly wasted on this hollow shell of a bitch standing before him.

The mere mention of his archnemesis sent a shiver down his spine. He had just forgotten about their last encounter and Adriane just had to bring him up. How dare she fucking compare his quick-witted humor to Mike’s senseless, unoriginal word vomit. He hoped the bitch’s face still stung from his sister’s punch.

He sipped his drink slowly, silently hoping that his brain would shut off at some point. What had she wanted again? To see how he was enjoying the party. If he felt that Adriane could form a thought, he’d assume she had ulterior motives, but plotting and conniving wasn’t something an airhead model like Adriane would succeed at.

"What are you even supposed to be?"

She had to be kidding. Will Ferrell’s most notable movie and she hadn’t seen it. Again, he wasn’t surprised. Not even a little bit. Joy was to Adriane like oil was to water...or brains were to Mike. Two completely conflicting ideologies that never once shared the same space.

He watched in amusement as she attempted to disparage his costume. As if she wasn’t aware of how spectacularly talented his sister was. Most assuredly that was why the two didn’t really get along. Adriane was jealous and she had every right to be. His sister was far superior. He huffed out a small chuckle as he took his drink.

“Attacking my sister’s sewing skills -- so clever.” He mirrored her previous statement with a confident smirk. “Come on now, Holloway, lets not pretend that I don’t look like the perfect mix of adorable…” he smiled sweetly. “...and hot all at the same time.” He said as he took another sip of his drink.

“Plus, being dressed as an elf has prepared me for this encounter.” He said in a deadpan demeanor. “They’re used to being near frigid things.” He said his eyes on her. “Can I make you a drink, Holloway?” He questioned. “Maybe if you play nice, I’ll show you the North Pole.” He said with a wink as he started refilling his drink and awaited her answer.

| mood: Brrrrrr.... | mentions: Evie, Mike | interactions: Adriane | tags: Winona Winona |
º º code by ditto º º

"Dangerously Soft"
Amethyst Jones
@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their status to:
Moving on to the next hurricane.

@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their outfit to:
Jinkies 🤓

@If.U.Seek.Amy has set their location to:
Halloween party

@If.U.Seek.Amy has mentioned:
Kordei, Trev, Josie

@If.U.Seek.Amy has interacted with:
Saint ( ditto ditto )
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗
♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗ ♗

Amy knew Saint well enough to not pay much attention to his facial expressions. To be honest he had a bit of a distant resting bitch face, well the male version of one. It didn't mean much, and this conversation was coming to a close anyways. There was no reason to keep talking in circles. His explanation was a very over simplified way to rephrase her words and excluding her feelings. However that was also pretty on brand for him too.

She listened to Saint, but she disagreed. The more he talked the more evident it became that this is where things would stay. She wasn't going to change his mind, but he wasn't convincing enough to change hers. Was it stubborn? Sure, but that's a vice they share then, and according to his own words, not something to judge on. Nothing to feel bad about.

Amy sighed after letting him finish, "I think we'll have to agree to disagree on this for now Saint. Cause you are right about some things. Dei did what he wanted to do. Now I'm going to do what I want to do. I don't want to forgive him. Where you are wrong is he has the power and influence to change that. Nothing he did is preventing that action from happening, it's what he hasn't done yet that is. That is a direct influence. A direct cause and effect relationship. He does that and I will forgive him, no need to make it any more complicated then that." She hummed before running both hands through her hair with a sigh.

She looked at him honestly holding in the rage that was started to swell in her chest at his words. She wasn't wrong and she knew that. But she knew him admitting Dei was in the wrong was his own escape route. She wouldn't do that, she wouldn't give either of them that satisfaction because she deserved better, and so did Josie. "I don't have to right that since I didn't make it wrong. Just like he doesn't have to apologize if he doesn't want to. In fact it'd be pointless if it's not what he wants. I appreciate the concern, but I'm gonna be ok. You say I'm holding myself back, but....from what? What in my life is not going to be as great if I don't forgive him? Nothing."

As the last of her words left her lips her phone started to buzz. She thought about ignoring it since twitter was usually never any good this late in a party...but it was a DM notification. "I'm sorry excuse me a moment." She asked of Saint before pulling out her phone to see if it was anyone of importance. To her surprise it was. A very distraught Trevor at that. He didn't usually message her like this so she knew it was serious. "I-I'm sorry, My friend needs my help right now." She looked back up at saint one last time. "And I like you too Saint, even if we don't think the same." She gave a sort of awkward wave as she stood up and put her nose back into her phone walking away typing swiftly trying her best to do damage control.

She supposed she should thank Saint for his interference because now she was decently sober enough to handle the new shitstorm at her door step.
º º code by ditto º º

"Stop taking life so seriously..."
Dorian Harlow
@FindingDori has set status to:
"Why the hell am I so nervous?"

@FindingDori has set outfit to:
Hot, now hatless, pirate.

@FindingDori has set location to:
The party.

@FindingDori has interacted with:
JJ

@FindingDori has tagged:

Soap Soap

"I've been waiting for you for two hours.”

It was actually less but Dorian knew better than to argue with JJ, especially when she was right to be upset with him. Meeting him at the party had been at his request, not hers. He had asked her to find him so they could hang out and yet he’d left her waiting around. It was for a good reason, maybe, but that didn’t excuse it. He hadn’t even texted her to let her know, instead, she found out from Gen and Minnie on Twitter. No doubt to screw with her head.

He didn’t say a word at first as she went on about him taking Minnie for ice cream and how she would've made plans with someone else had she known. Was that true? Of course, he didn't think it was and he hoped no but she could've. People might've talked about JJ being a bitch but she was really just bold. She didn't stop to care what anyone else thought, she just spoke her mind and she was unapologetically herself. Maybe she was kinda bitchy but she owned it.

Plus, she was...well, look at her. Come on.

As she continued her rant he found himself not paying much attention to the words, his mind wandering to other things. Like how her dark brunette locks fell perfectly on her shoulders and framed her face, making her other features pop. Or the way her baby blue eyes had just the tiniest specks of grey in them which you'd miss if you only glanced her way. Not that anyone was only giving a girl like Juliette Jameson a simple glance. How could you?

"You know what? it's whatever. Go sleep with Minnie for all I care. Marry her, have forty-two children, a white picket fence, six dogs and live happily ever after."

Her words brought him out of his trance and he shook his head at her comments. "Hey! Wait. I don't...I don't want to sleep with Minnie," he said reassuringly though he was certain her words were more to be petty than actually serious. Weren't they? Dorian wasn't sleeping with anyone else nor did he want to and he only just realized he hadn't really said that before. That he hadn't made it clear enough that he was only interested in her. His sister kept saying that if he wanted it to be clear he would need to actually ask her the question he'd been avoiding.

Look, it wasn't that he was avoiding it because he didn't want more it's because...well, what if she didn't? What if he was just fun for her but that was it? Dorian could handle rejection usually but he really liked JJ so he'd been scared to ruin what they had. He wanted more though and so he was willing to take the chance now. Besides, if she was really this worried about Minnie then wasn't it kind of a sign that she wanted more too? Maybe that was hopeful thinking.

"I didn't come here to be with Minnie or anyone else, okay? I know I'm an idiot and I kept you waiting and I shouldn't have. You deserve better than to wait around for some guy but I...you're the only one I want to be with, like that," he stumbled over his words like an idiot. He was not doing this right. "I got you something," he added, digging around in his pocket for the thin white box and holding it out for her.

Inside the box was a dainty, white-gold necklace with a pair of interlocking circles. "The guy at the jewelry store said it was a representation of two people who share a deep bond...who fit together perfectly," he started, trying not to lose his confidence. Usually, that was easy for a guy like Dorian but JJ made him nervous sometimes, even now. "I got it for you because I think that we are a perfect match for each other so I think it's fitting... JJ, I really really like you, more than some random fling and I want to be official...if that's something you want?" he finally got the words out.

Dorian's eyes never left her face as he spoke, looking for a reaction of any kind. To the gift, to his confession...to his question. He knew that while he wasn't bottom of the barrel, JJ was out of his league and he could admit that, but he really did want to take a chance with her. Dorian was a lot of things but a fuck boy wasn't on the list. He didn't go around only wanting sex, well, he did sometimes but if he liked someone he didn't just blow it off. He knew how to be committed and he wasn't scared to be either...hopefully neither was she.
º º code by ditto º º

"Focus on me, I'm about to blow them all away"
Stella Bailey
@Steller.Bae has set their status to:
Confession time, here's what I got...

@Steller.Bae has set their outfit to:
Pika-pika

@Steller.Bae has set their location to:
Going home

@Steller.Bae has mentioned:
N/A

@Steller.Bae has Interacted with:
Zeph ( Winona Winona )
✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

The wave of relief that washed over her hearing him say no was way more then she anticipated it being.

So that meant...he really wanted to date her. Just for being her. The light chuckle that left his lips were like music to her ears at the moment. As his eyes finally met hers it was reassuring. His words backing it up was even better. Her heart felt light and suddenly all the weird pent up feelings she'd been surprising this past week felt, well worth it.

If it took going through all that, to wind up here with Zeph like this right now? She'd count that as a win at the end of the day. The smile that curled onto her lips as he still very awkwardly was asking her to be his girlfriend felt like it'd never fade. She giggled a bit by accident, but she wasn't trying to embarrass him more. It was Just he was so adorable right now it was hard.

She grabbed his free hand with hers and locked their pinkies together. "Promise me. Promise that even if we decide to break up that we will still be friends." She meant it when she said he was too important to lose. Like he'd already said she didn't see any reason things wouldn't go well all things considered. There wasn't a single bone in her body that believed Zeph would hurt her and she knew she'd never wanna hurt him. But the extra assurance was nice.

"I wanna date you too Zeph." With that she leaned up and placed a soft kiss on his lips. This time it lasted a bit longer then the Ferris wheel, along with being more confident. After all this time she wasn't kissing her best friend to try and prove a point how pointless kisses where. This time...she was kissing her boyfriend. "So it's official, now let's go have our first date." She giggled grinning from ear to ear.
º º code by ditto º º

Kian Phelan
@lockandkian has set their status to:
I'm FREEEEE

@lockandkian has set their outfit to:
boxers. literally just boxers and a ripped shirt

@lockandkian has set their location to:
the guest bedroom

@lockandkian has mentioned:
n/a

@lockandkian has interacted with:
Oates

@lockandkian has tagged:
mogy mogy

Kian’s fingers struggled with the zipper, leaving him hopping around like a dog chasing his own tail as he made the foolish attempt to free himself from the fabric prison of the skirt. He couldn’t help but wonder to himself in the midst of all of his pathetic grasping and jumping why on earth every fashion designer ever put the zippers on the back of skirts. It was hard enough to get himself into it, stuffing his body into the skirt like an oversized sausage, but now all sweaty and frustrated and slightly panicky? Mission improbable had turned into mission impossible and boy was he not happy about it.

“Come on, come on, come on.” Kian growled to himself, twisting his torso around so that he had a better grasp on the zipper and a good look of the back half of him in the mirror. Yanking forcefully, Kian’s fingers slipped from the zipper, the momentum sending his hand flying into the side of the dresser he was standing in front of. Pain, pain, horrible searing pain. “OW, SON OF A BI-”

The door creaked open and Kian paused like a half-dressed sweaty mess of a deer in the headlights. He had to run, hide, change his name to something cool like Gustavo and create a new life in Serbia. His reputation was over before it had even begun. Kian could hear the nicknames plastering themselves to him before they were even spoken. His life as he knew it was over. Time to face the shame; man up and own the humiliation, Kian, you can do it!

"Is it safe?"

Kian couldn’t move, his hands still grasping handfuls of fabric and zipper. He was back-on to the person, the shirt that had been all too tight for him ripped at the shoulder seams as if he was some sort of Incredible Hulk. Kian wondered how he would answer the question as he attempted to register the voice in his head. Was it safe? Was it really safe? Kian was stuck in his sister’s stupid skirt now half-naked and sweaty and thoroughly disgusting from the panic of being imprisoned in a Children’s Place advertisement while some rando had decided to come in and peep on him floundering around like a fish out of water.

Sure, yeah, totally safe, the safest anyone had ever been.

“I, uh…” Kian trailed off, finally turning around to face the person. Who was it that had caught him in the sinful act of not being able to get a stupid zipper undone? His face immediately lit up as his hands dropped to his side. “Oh Oates, thank God. You gotta help me out here man, I’m totally stuck and I can’t feel my toes and like this is not fun man please help me.”

Kian walked up to Oates and turned around, pointing with his thumb to the zipper of evil at the small of his back. Oates pulled the zipper down just enough for Kian to start to wiggle out until it fully got stuck, remaining unmoving at Kian’s thighs. The torture was almost over. He was

“Okay, I’ve gotta pull this thing off, one sec.”

With his thumbs in the waistline, Kian began to attempt to shimmy himself out of the skirt. Slowly but surely, the skirt made its way down Kian’s legs. With far too much enthusiasm, Kian attempted to rip the skirt off from around his feet, tripping himself up and directly into Oates. Whether through quick thinking or through panic-induced reflexes, Kian managed to fall down first so that Oates didn’t hit the ground, instead ending up on top of Kian’s stomach.

“Fuck.” Kian groaned through a laugh, rubbing his reddened thighs. “Okay, note to self, I am never wearing one of those things again. I swear, they’re a total menace! What sort of evil torture device was that? I don’t care if I have to walk out of here with no pants on, that thing is not going back on my body.”

Kian went to sit up but paused when he noticed Oates was actually on him, carefully maneuvering himself into a sitting position with a secure arm around Oates’ shoulders for support. Scooting over to beside the bed, Kian leaned against the siding and let out a breathy chuckle, crossing his arms over his stomach.

“Thanks again for coming to my rescue, Captain Oates.” Kian laughed, tilting his head back to allow better airflow onto his sweaty face and neck. Kian closed his eyes, letting his breathing regulate and his hands stop shaking. “You know, of all the ways I ever thought we’d meet up again and get reacquainted, my dumbass getting stuck in a skirt at a Los Angeles Halloween party was totally not on the list.”

Opening his eyes to look over to Oates, Kian reached a gentle hand out and placed it on Oates’ knee, a warm smile spreading across his face.

“I’m definitely glad that we did though, no matter how weird the circumstances.” Kian giggled as he stretched his legs out onto the hardwood floor underneath them. “I missed you.”

º º code by ditto º º

"Life is much more fun in the fast lane..."
Josephine Bennett

@JosieCat has set status to:
"How many drinks have I had? Wait, where is my ride?"

@JosieCat has set outfit to:
That one space princess.

@JosieCat has set location to:
Party?

@JosieCat has interacted with:
Gus. Trev. Saint.

@JosieCat has tagged:

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul ditto ditto
Josie didn't even bother explaining to Trevor the reason for her "you're welcome" comment, maybe because in her drunken state even she didn't remember why she'd said it. Instead, she made her way back to where Gus was sitting, now with her roommate in tow, and watched Trevor fall down on his ass. Hard. If she was sober she'd have commented but she just let out a laugh as he acted as if he'd meant to do it. Pfft. Yeah, right. He was just as drunk as her. No, wait, probably not. Maybe?

Taking a seat between him and Gus, she smiled and shook her head. "It was very spacey warrior princess of me to come to your rescue, huh?" she joked, perking up at his next words. Oh yeah, that's why she'd went and got him. The blunt. She looked over, taking the blunt from Gus' hand and holding it out to Trevor. "One perfectly rolled blunt at your service," she said, attempting to use her best announcer voice though it wasn't very great if she was being honest.

----
Jo would tell anyone who asked that the trio's short smoke session had been much needed even though, truth be told, none of them really did need it. Each one of them for their own reasons should've stopped drinking and smoking a long time ago but in Josie's eyes, she was having fun. After a while Trevor had excused himself and Jo took the oppurtunity to wander off in search of her ride home. Originally, the brunette was supposed to be riding home with Lucky and while that was the safe option, she'd decided to get a ride from none other than her ex-boyfriend, Saint.

What was the worst that could happen, right? Jo's subconcious knew it was a stupid idea, that much was evident by her telling Trevor not to tell Charlie. All it would do was cause Charlie to lecture her and find her and it really wasn't that serious, plus, her cousing had dealt with enough tonight and Josie could totally handle herself under the influence. Of course, there was something to be said about the fact that she was sure she was capable of this even as she stumbled through the house with blurred vision.

Her eyes finally landed on the target of her search, Saint standing there with...of course, some girl. She continued to walked his way but as she got closer she realized it wasn't just some girl, it was Amy! Right? It looked like Amy but her eyes might've been playing tricks on her. Once again, sober Jo would have thought more of that situation and maybe even been slightly annoyed but right now she didn't care. Unfortunately, she approached Saint just as the mystery girl walked away so she wasn't sure.

"Saint, heyyyy. Your nose looks better. Was that Amy?" she asked, her mood clearly shifted from when she'd run into him earlier. "Are you ready to leave? This stupid space outfit is really uncomfortable and I think I broke one of Gen's vases on the way over here. I should probably leave before she finds out it was me," she whispered loudly. "Unless you didn't want to give me a ride anymore...I could like try to call an uber or something," she flashed her phone for a moment before it slipped from her hands and hit the ground. "Shit..." she muttered, hoping it didn't crack.
º º code by ditto º º

augustus jace
@pretty.boy.gus has set their status to:
[ @pretty.boy.gus is offline ]

@pretty.boy.gus has set their outfit to:
"i know"

@pretty.boy.gus has set their location to:
the pool

@pretty.boy.gus has mentioned:
people

@pretty.boy.gus has interacted with:
no one

@pretty.boy.gus has tagged:

@pretty.boy.gus has written a tl;dr:

gus loves drinking for the fun of it !! too bad that's not what's happening tonight !!!

TW// SLIGHT MENTIONS OF IMPLIED S*ICIDE

gus didn't know how, but he ended up alone. one minute he was with josie and trevor, having a wonderful time being crossfaded, the next he was alone, standing on the back patio.

for some reason, he couldn't stop giggling to himself. no one was talking to him, there wasn't a thought in his head, absolutely no reason for him to be laughing. yet just here and there, a little giggle would bubble out of his throat. a side effect of being his cross faded, apparently. not having any awareness of what was happening around him, of course there was only one thing for him to do.

that'd be to get on twitter.

of course that would be a good thing to do, as drunk and high as he was? 100%

so on he went, apparently jumping into a conversation about how everyone was having an awful night. gus wasn't, of course, who could be having a bad night when they were as shitfaced as gus?

without thinking, gus' fingertips were tapping away on the screen, he barely thought before he responded on twitter. whatever came to his head, that's what he put down on the screen, apparently gus wasn't as happy as he thought, seeing how most of his drunk thoughts were of him trying to get killed one way or another. one thing led to another before suddenly everyone started getting onto him. saying no one cared about him, saying he was a dick, saying that he probably should run out into the street and get run over.

they're right.

before he knew it, people were saying he was doing it for attention. what? attention? gus started sobering up. he didn't give two shits about attention. if it were up to gus, he would've gone up on the hollywood sign, and drink himself to death. no one would find him until it was far too late, and everyone could get back to their normal life. he wouldn't tell anyone, he wouldn't say goodbye, not even a note.

not like anyone would care. my roommates would probably sell all my shit, even my rings.

suddenly, it hit him. of course they thought he was attention seeking, he was letting his intrusive thoughts run wild on public twitter. but they had it all wrong, he was just trying to be funny. he didn't care if anyone was giving him attention, which now it was looking like a bold face lie since he was on twitter.

well fine, i'll just log off and head to the pool. i'm not all talk, i don't care about attention.

so that's what he did. he logged off of twitter, and turned himself around. and there it was, the watery abyss, looking like the most beautiful and inciting pool he ever came across. he figured this is how josie felt whenever she heard there was a pool somewhere here.

except, nicer

not the looming idea of ending everything in the back of her head

his feet started off. started taking wobbly steps over to the pool. it felt like he was on the beach, his feet not sturdy, feeling like each step was sinking into sand, even if there was no sand in sight. there were people around, some sitting on the edge of the pool, kicking their feet in the water, but no one in the deep end. the end gus was closest to.

the closer he got to the pool, the more his senses died out. first it was his hearing, everything sounding muffled before he couldn't hear anything but his own heartbeat. next was his sight, it tunnel visioned to where he was planning to slip into the pool.

he felt like he was in a third person video game. but instead of being in control, his body was moving on its own. his feet kept walking towards the pool, his hands started working on taking off the vest and shirt from his costume. he threw them to the ground as he walked, tossing his phone onto the pile of clothing.

his brain was empty. if he could say his brain was numb, he would, but he didn't think that was possible. so empty was the word he decided to go with. there wasn't a thought in his head, just like right before he went online, except instead of him being happy and drunk and high, reality had slapped him in the face. he tried to drink to not remember anything happening outside of that party, but now? his entire facade came crashing down.

when he made it to the edge of the pool, there wasn't any sign of hesitation. he lowered himself to the side, and slipped right in. he exhaled, trying to empty his lungs so he sank to the bottom faster. before he knew it, he was at the bottom. his butt hit the ground, he crossed his legs and he waited. he sat there, he didn't know how long. he waited for his body to force him to try an breathe, but nothing came. maybe because he wasn't down there for very long, or maybe his body had given up as much as he had.

until his instinct took over and his legs propelled him up to the surface. he gasped, filling his lung. all his feelings came back to him, his lungs were burning, forcing him to take heaving breaths to make up for however long he wasn't breathing.

damnit

his crossfaded self and his sober self were fighting. gus forced himself into his crossfaded self, trying to get back into his giggle-y self, like before.

it worked for a moment, him feeling good enough to drunk text his ex, maddie.

it was the most they had ever talked since their breakup. he couldn't explain the emotions he was feeling as they texted. he saw that she was defending him, standing up for him after he logged out. it was something gus always loved about maddie, she always had a good heart. he was genuinely surprised that she was trying to help him, even with him being a drunken asshole to everyone else.

it ended with maddie making gus promise he wouldn't go back into the pool. as much as he didn't want to, he ended up promising to get out of the pool. he ended up regretting it now, because now he was shivering, freezing cold. the fact that there was a cool, october breeze didn't help him out at all.

he sat there, on the edge of the pool, drenched. his feet were still dipping into the pool, at least they weren't as cold as the rest of him. his pile of clothes and phone lay next to him, waiting for maddie.

gus' head was hung. he was trying not to cry, trying not to slip back into reality, his sober self. but nothing was working. he didn't have a blunt or any drinks around him, he could barely even hear the music from the house at this point.

so i really am this worthless, huh? after everything, no one would even care to check on me? only way i'm here right now is because i reached out to someone, and i was drunk.

people die from freak accidents every day, even non freak accidents. how come that can't happen to me? can't i just, stop being a bother to everyone?

please?

gus hadn't even realized that his tears were streaming down his face. the more he was alone with his thoughts, the more he sobered up, the more he came to, the more he started to quietly sob to himself. he leaned onto his knees, placing his face into his hands, trying to muffle his cries as best he could.

he had no idea when she came up behind him.
º º code by ditto º º

Hold On | Chord Overstreet
Lucky DuBois
"Life's a bitch. That's all I got."

His smirk remained on his face as he took the bottle back from Javi. Guess he’d reached his limit. In all reality, he was jealous. Jealous that the other boy had reached a level of drunkenness that he had yet to. He took another sip. Maybe he was afraid. Afraid of completely getting wasted to the point of blacking out. Afraid of completely letting go for fear of what would happen. He’d seen his dad wake up the next morning with no memory of the damage he had caused the night before.

It sounded terrifying, but what scared Lucky the most, was it sounded liberating. Just the ticket he needed to stop feeling this way.. To let everything that had been bothering him just melt away. At least until he woke up the next morning.

“Well, Lucky boy, do have I the p-proposition for you.”

He perked up. Intrigued. Could he have the answer he had been looking for all along? The distraction he had so desperately sought? It was doubtful, but he’d play along. The other boy’s inability to form coherent sentences was amusing enough for now. He’d figure the rest later.

He eyed Javi as he slowly, with the grace of a blind giraffe, walked over to him. He didn’t stop him. Why hadn’t he stopped him? The alcohol? Most likely. Cause if Lucky’s mind had been clear, he’d have been able to know exactly what Javi meant by distraction.

“You ever get some on some important fuckhead’s desk?”

Fuck.

He stood still.

Frozen.

He pretended to gaze out of the window to his right. He hid his nerves by taking another large swig of tequila. What the fuck was happening?

Lucky didn’t get nervous. Not when it came to sex. But sex with another guy? His father had spooked any thought of that happening a long time ago. He’d convinced himself it was Danny. Not the fact that it was another boy, but that it was his best friend. That made it easier to cope with those feelings.

His body shivered as Javi whispered into his ear. He took a deep breath as he brought the bottle to his lips and emptied out the contents. He slammed the bottle down on the desk and finally gained the courage to turn his gaze towards Javi. His eyes felt empty, but pleading. Desperate, but no in a completely pathetic way. In a my-night-sucked-and-I-just-want-to-forget kind of way.

Lucky could relate. The desperate need to escape. The need to just forget. Sex had always had that affect on him. He’d just never taken that step with another guy. He closed the gap and placed a kiss on Javi’s lips. It was soft and just a moment before he pulled back to gauge the other boy’s reaction.

Okay, he was gaugig his own reaction. Pushing himself off the desk, he invaded Javi’s personal space, contemplating his options. 1. Leaving. The best option. Though, despite Lucky’s survival skills, isn’t sober enough for this. 2. Arguing. Not a great option. Too much attention and too many witnesses. 3. Fighting. Would help relieve some of his stress, but again, too much attention and too many witnesses. 4. Fucking. Stress relief, but also adds much more baggage to an already shitty week.

He never did make the right choices and at this point could his life get any worse? He just wanted to forget. To escape and when he smashed their lips together for the second time, everything else just faded away.

Okay.

Huh.

Was it weird that he was expecting something more? That sex with another dude was gonna be drastically different and change him somehow? It was good, don’t get him wrong. It was exactly what he needed, but…

He sighed as he reached behind his back and zipped up the back of his costume. The silence between him and Javi was deafening and no longer providing the distraction that he needed. He rubbed the back of his head as he avoided eye contact. “I should go, but....” He said assessing the office. They’d done quite a number on the desk, but he was sure they had maids that would clean it up. “...so...if you could not say anything about this, I’d really appreciate it.” He said nervously, wanting to be anywhere but here.

| mood: Uh... | mentions: Danny | interactions: Javi | tags: hery hery |
º º code by ditto º º

TREVOR CALLAGHAN
@callaghansome has set his status to:
And, for my next trick, I will demonstrate what is called dramatic irony.

@callaghandsome has set his outfit to:
---

@callaghandsome has set his location to:
---

@callaghandsome has mentioned:
Ash, that feckin' prick

@callaghandsome has interacted with:
Jo, Gus

@callaghandsome has tagged:
sunshineysoul sunshineysoul jasmyn jasmyn

@callaghandsome has written a tl;dr:
Trevor gets his weed!...yeah, and he didn't need it. Oh, nothing bad is going to happen at all!
Y'all already know what happens...man...just...sigh... we're all disappointed in him...
Hey, look, I'm not writing out this breakdown. Y'all're just going to have to envision it.
For now, enjoy Trevor. Caaaalm, peeaaaaceful Trevor.
✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐
✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐
✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑
✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎
✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐
✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑
✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎
✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑✑
✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐
It was often said that Trevor had a one-track mind. Granted, much of that came from being a teenaged boy with raging hormones (and also kind of came with being one who lacked adult supervision much of the time), but…Trevor’s one-trackedness, according to many of his detractors, was far more obvious than many others’.

However, here was where that still, small voice in the back of Trevor Callaghan’s head would have liked to make another argument:

Trevor had a two-track mind; he pretty much only thought about sex and weed.

Of course, Trevor himself would never think of such a thing to any extent. After all, he knew that this wasn’t the case and that that still, small voice was just some lingering picture of what his enemies called to him. In fact, he knew the truth was quite different from anything— Trevor’s mind was very…

Er, track-full.

Yeah.

Still, now that there was weed in front of him, his whole attention was turned to it— not to prove the point of the voice in the back of his head or anything, but just because…

Look, let him enjoy his weed, alright? His night had been shite enough without his head pointing out that he was enforcing others’ stereotypes of him.

Trevor gave a glance to Gus as Jo took the blunt from him. Under any normal circumstances, Trevor would have gave some kind of smile or greeting or made some kind of gesture that he acknowledged Gus’ presence beyond he had the weed, now he does not, but Trevor was a bit hyper-focused.

As Josie passed him the blunt, giving some slurred sentence as its long-awaited introduction to Trevor’s hand, he mumbled a quiet “hell yeah” and brought the object to his lips, drawing in a long drag of the rolled euphoria, his anger at not having this all night subsiding as the smoke poured into his lungs.

• • • • •​

After a while, Trevor’d had to pee, and, by the time he exited the bathroom, he’d forgotten what it was he was exactly doing. He was so faded that he’d gotten past the point of being able to think in any capacity, and his footsteps were stumbles as he made his way over to the drink table.

If there was one thing that Trevor could do to occupy his time without regrets and thinking, it was drink.

“To alcohol…,” he mumbled to himself, grinning as he poured himself a cup sloppily, spilling a bit of the soda he topped off his alcohol with on his hand and not realizing it. “Pois’…’in’,” he finished, tipping his cup up and downing it.

He was going to forget that this night ever happened.

That fucking prick whose name he didn’t even want to think of the thought of, that fight with Ash that ruined their one week streak of no biggies, that awkward moment with Eli and Jan that Jo had spared him from…

Yeah, he was gonna forget that. Drown his memories in alcohol.

He was high enough, but he could get higher; he was drunk enough, but he could get drunker.

If he was alone, there was no one to stop him.

He was going to forget what happened. He was going to forget his own name. He was going to forget everything.

How shite of a person he was, how he always fucked everything up…everything.

At least for a little while, that would all be gone.

His problems always went away when he intoxicated himself to oblivion.
º º code by ditto º º

"might go down as g-o-d..."
saint taylor
@sainttay has set his status to:
Driving...and...not thinking...about us...

@sainttay has set his outfit to:
Simple...

@sainttay has set his location to:
On the way home...

@sainttay has mentioned:
Dei...

@sainttay has interacted with:
Amy...Jo...

@sainttay has tagged:
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 jasmyn jasmyn

@sainttay has written a tl;dr:
Saint talks with Amy, then drives Jo home.
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
Perhaps Amy was less reasonable than Saint had thought.

Nothing much surprised him, and her refusal to forgive Dei wasn’t particularly surprising. Perhaps the better word was…disappointing, though even that word wasn’t exactly right for the situation at hand. The word disappointing made it seem as if he cared strongly, in some way, about what happened, and his feelings on the matter were…slight, at most. Did he want Amy to forgive Dei? That was the point of this whole conversation, so the answer there was obviously yes. Did it really affect him if she didn’t? No, not really. It only damaged his view of her— and, even then, only slightly. He couldn’t expect everyone to be as reasonable as himself, so Amy’s reasonability (or lack thereof) had no real bearing on him.

He just noted, for future reference, that Amy was unreasonable and left it at that.

When she stood, spouted an apology, and waved to excuse herself, he gave a nod as a goodbye, and he said nothing.

…well, that had been an…exchange. Whether it was a pleasant one or an unpleasant one, Saint couldn’t quite say.

He looked back to the coffee table book when a familiar voice hit his ears, the words it gave slurred: “Saint, heyyyy.”

He looked up and in the direction of the voice, his stoic expression remaining when he was met with the sight of just the girl that he expected to see: “Jo.”

“Your nose looks better. Was that Amy?” she asked. She seemed…happy now, smiling and wobbling, and he stood to go to her side and help steady her, his hand going gently to her shoulder to help prop her up.

How drunk was she…? He would have asked her, but he knew that she probably wouldn’t be able to answer.

The fact that she’d hit him up in the first place was a testament to her drunkenness; she only ever hit him up when she was…drunk beyond words, and, even then, she’d only done it once or twice before that he could remember right now.

He wasn’t sure why, but something in him made him pity her, even if she was his ex. It was embarrassing, falling all over yourself like that, and he would do what he could to…spare her that embarrassment.

It wasn’t because he still cared, in any capacity…

He could be…other’s standards of “nice” when he wanted to be.

“That was Amy…,” he said, answering her question as he adjusted his gentle hold on her shoulder. “She and I were just…catching up. We didn’t talk all that much at the fair or on the ride home, and I haven’t seen her a ton since her breakup with Dei…so I wanted to check in on her.”

That was nearly the truth.

“Are you ready to leave? This stupid space outfit is really uncomfortable, and I think I broke one of Gen's vases on the way over here. I should probably leave before she finds out it was me.” She was obviously trying to whisper, but the attempt was laughable. He could discern her words because he was used to deciphering her slurred ramblings, but it was rather difficult.

Also…why did she wear the outfit if it was uncomfortable…? That made no sense at all.

She’d done that often, when they were in their—

Why was he thinking about their relationship…? He was just driving her home because she was drunk. This wasn’t any chance to think about anything, and this wasn’t any time to toy around with the ideas of regrets or nostalgia.

“Unless you didn't want to give me a ride anymore...I could like try to call an uber or something.” She held up her phone, but it fell from her hands and onto the ground. “Shit…,” she mumbled.

Saint, with a soft sigh, leaned down to pick it up, holding it up to check the screen for any cracks. He did not glance at her texts, and he did not see a text from her roommate.

“You have a text…I think,” he said, handing her the phone and looking down at her.

He found himself staring for a moment, and, with a soft sigh, he looked away, answering her previous questions. “I’ve seen all that tonight has to offer…I guess that means that it’s time to leave. Hold onto me so that you don’t fall, and we’ll be on our way…,” he said in his nearly-monotone voice, and he held onto her gently as he made his way out to the vehicle with her.

He opened her car door for her and helped her buckle in, giving silent insistence as he tried his best to make her comfortable. “Adjust the seat to your right,” he said, “and you can move it forward or backward with the bar beneath it…”

He stepped back, making sure that she was well inside of the car before he shut the door and walked to the other side, stepping into it and buckling himself in. He paused for a moment after he turned the key in the ignition.

This scene was familiar: Saint in the driver’s seat, Jo in the passenger’s; Jo drunk, Saint sober enough…

They were like this the last moment that they were a couple. This was…how it ended.

He didn’t think about it much, and he didn’t want to think about it. At all.

In the end, it ended because...

Not because of him. He wasn't the one who said the words that they were through. He wasn't the one who did that, so it wasn't his fault that they weren't together, and so it wasn't his job to stay hung up on it.

And he wasn't hung up on it.

He let out a soft sigh to dispel the thoughts from his mind as he maneuvered his vehicle out and onto the street, his music playing lowly on his radio.

He glanced over at her.

With a soft sigh, and though he didn’t care about her in any capacity, he clicked the radio to the station that he knew was her favorite and turned it up as he began the drive back home.
º º code by ditto º º

Charlie Howell
@howedoyoudo has set their status to:
chillin

@howedoyoudo has set their outfit to:
Looks like we've got another mystery on our hands!

@howedoyoudo has set their location to:
the kitchen

@howedoyoudo has mentioned:
Amy

@howedoyoudo has interacted with:
Cole & Lin

@howedoyoudo has tagged:
sunshineysoul sunshineysoul ditto ditto

Amy disappeared as quickly as she had arrived, off to find some other adventure within the party, leaving Cole and Charlie alone. Wasted Amy was certainly the most fun of all Charlie’s drunk friends since she was not that much different than normal Amy. She was just as sweet and caring and fun, the only difference being her lack of inhibitions and killer sense of humour.

Just when Charlie was about to ask Cole how he was doing and take advantage of the temporary privacy, a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and hollered a boo in her ears. Charlie practically leaped out of her skin, jumping slightly as her shoulders raised to her ears. She didn’t have to look for who had shocked her, Charlie already knew damn well that it was Lin before he had even opened his mouth.

“Dammit Lin!” Charlie half laughed, half scolded as she playfully smacked Lin’s arm. Before she could react any more, a Ringpop was getting shoved into her hands and… were those raisins in Lin’s bra? Fuck it, Charlie knew better than to ask. The last thing she needed to do was confuse herself more than she already was.

Lin buzzed about for a moment, clearly hyped off of the copious amounts of sugar he had been consuming throughout the evening. Charlie blinked a few times, giggling slightly as she watched the guy bounce around on his feet, shaking her head softly as he kissed her cheek.

“Dude, how much sugar have you had?” Charlie laughed, grabbing his shoulders and pushing down slightly as if she was attempting to pin him to the ground. “You’re gonna start bouncing off the walls any minute now. Come on, Cole and I were gonna go get drinks and you, sir, need some water.”

Charlie looped her arm through Cole’s and grabbed Lin’s hand, dragging the two boys along with her to the drink table in the kitchen. Grabbing three cups off the back of the table, Charlie poured herself and Lin glasses of water and a glass of whiskey for Cole.

“There you are, Cowboy.” Charlie chirped as she handed the cups to Cole and Lin. “And for you. No more sugar for you, dude, I think I can hear your pancreas screaming from here.”

º º code by ditto º º

Adriane Holloway
"I want to live, not merely survive."

@omg_adriane has set their status to:
ugh

@omg_adriane has set their outfit to:
catwoman? yes

@omg_adriane has interacted with:
Landon

@omg_adriane has mentioned:
N/A

@omg_adriane has tagged:
gh0stwriter gh0stwriter
Her lips twitched up into the faintest of smiles for a split second when he echoed her statement. Touche. Look, this was the kind of conversation that Adriane had been aching for all night -- Mike had gone from practically putting Adriane to sleep to making her consider how easy it would be to grab one of the bottles of alcohol, smash it on the end of the table, and then use the jagged, broken edge to shut him up.

Landon, however, was able to at least actually handle a joke. Oh yeah, because obviously, her jabs at Evie and whoever else were nothing more than Adriane joking. She was absolutely hilarious, wasn't she? Of course, her "jokes" almost always went over people's head -- everyone had such thin skin. How did any of them expect to make it in this world if they couldn't handle a few weak jabs?

Adriane scoffed. "Adorable...?" she echoed, rolling her eyes at that. "Please, don't flatter yourself. You're far from adorable," Adriane answered blandly, her tone deadpanned per usual. Seriously -- her ability to not express any emotion and remain as frigid as a statue was... almost worrisome. It was hard to ever find the girl giving an honest laugh, or smile, or showing any emotions that weren't brief and appeared forced. But she was stable -- trust me.

"Adorable, no," she repeated her previous remark and brought her hand up, her eyes scanning her perfectly manicured nails. She drew her thumb across the tips of her nails, pretending to be completely uninterested in the conversation -- and only partially kidding about it. "Hot... maybe." Adriane dropped her hand back down, her lips twitching into a smirk. That was the closest one would ever get to an Adriane compliment, if we're being completely honest.

A huff of air exhaled through her nose at Landon's joke. "Hilarious," that was Adriane for laughing. Basically. Like she didn't generally laugh so this was pretty much the closest you'd ever get to her displaying any kind of humorous reaction to something. "Yes, whatever you're having." She responded -- Adriane had barely had any alcohol tonight as it was. Just like everything else about Mike, his drink had been disappointing and lacking.

"I've heard the North Pole isn't really that impressive." She replied with a breathy sigh. "Kind of small, overly hyped..."
º º code by ditto º º

• LINDSAY KAY •
@justlindsayin has set his status to:
lmao yo bitch gettin stolen wut you gonna doooo

@justlindsayin has set his outfit to:
daphne and im fuckin rockin it lmaooooooo

@justlindsayin has set his location to:
gennys place

@justlindsayin has mentioned:
seb cal

@justlindsayin has interacted with:
charlie cole and chas

@justlindsayin has tagged:
geminiy geminiy sunshineysoul sunshineysoul hery hery

@justlindsayin has written a tl;dr:
Lin goes with Charlie and Cole to the drinks, sees the goings-on outside, and goes to bully Chas about it.
halloween update:
Lin, bouncing on his heels, laughed at Charlie’s question and her grabbing of his shoulders. “A lot,” he said, giving an exaggerated shrug and bringing his shoulders up to his ears with a loud laugh. “A lotta a lot, luhmao.” He gave another exaggerated shrug, throwing his shoulders up again. “You know how it be— it’s show biz, all in a day’s work, and it’s all good in the hood, dawgie.” He threw up two hands of peace signs, puckering his lips up and squinting his eyes, as if that made him intimidating, then crossed his arms. “Word.”

He dissolved into laughter, shaking his head. “Water, water, water. Aych-two-oh, luhmaooo. Let’s get it, let’s get it.” He wiggled his butt as Charlie grabbed his hand, grinning over at Cole and laughing. “She got Cole and Kay in tow to-day,” he said, emphasizing the rhymes and wiggling his eyebrows, biting his lip to contain his laughter as he awaited a reaction before laughing anyway.

He came to a stop in front of the drink table with Charlie and Cole, and he took the cup from his girlfriend when offered it. He gave an exaggerated pout at her command of no more sugar. “No fun,” he whined, and he squeezed the cup slightly to allow for more of a spout as he put it to his lips, draining it all in one go, his Adam’s apple bobbing dramatically at his big gulps, and he lowered his cup with a loud burp. His hand went for the soda, and then he remembered Charlie’s command and laughed, shaking his head. “No sugar for me, dude,” he repeated. “My pancreas is screaming.”

As soon as he thought that she was looking away, though, his hand went right back to the soda, and he took a quick swig from the bottle before putting it down and quickly screwing on the top, holding the carbonated liquid in his mouth and smiling at Charlie like a cat trying to hide a bird in its mouth.

His eyes shifted out the window, and—

Oh ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, luhmaoooooooooo!

Lin swallowed the drink in his mouth in one gulp, a mischievous smile coming across his face as his eyes lit up when he realized that he was seeing something he definitely wasn’t supposed to be. “Bro, fuckin’—“ He cut himself off, laughing and bouncing on his heels. He looked at Charlie, and then out to the window, pointing and laughing at the sight—

Weird, anemic, emo skunk dude was all over the bitty beebee bitchy boy’s big buff boyfren’, oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!

An idea popped into Lin’s head. With a mischievously laugh, he looked around the room. “Bro, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on,” he said to no one in particular, and then— then his eyes found exactly who he was looking for.

He sat his cup down. “Yo, Charlie, sorry to run off again, bro, but I got something to do, do, do, do, so toodloo, -oo, -oo, -oo!” He threw up peace signs again as he began to run off. “Oh, yeah, and bye-bye, Coleslaw! Have funzies!" he called, and then he turned around again, pushing through the crowd and right to the boy he was looking for, who just so happened to be standing by the entrance, leaning against a wall and looking just as pretentious, douchey, and teeny as ever.

“Yo, Cheese Marinade!” he said, grinning toothily. “I think that Cal’s aboutta make out with Sebby Boy— backyard, bro— better go quick, luhmaoooooo! Be really zoomy if you wanna cop that tongue action, luhmaooo— they might even letcha join in or somethin’, luhmao.” He gave another dramatic shrug, giving Chas a gentle shove on the collarbone with a laugh and a big nod. “They’re out by the poooooool— I think that they wanted some kinda shhh, shhh, hush, hush top secret getaway or something.” He gestured to the window near Chas. “Go, go, go, look! Look, look, look!” He tried to stifle his laughter, but egging on the other boy was too fun not to laugh. “Ohhhh, shiiiiit, looks like Callanemia’s comin' to steal yo bitch, beetch!” he laughed, grinning at him.

What could Lin say? It was fun to stir the pot.

Also, it was hella fun to get Cheese Man all worked up, luhmao.

lmao catch you later
. Lin Kay .
º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Cool Kids by Echosmith
Jace West
"Who am I to tell me who I am?"

It may have come as a surprise, especially given his sister's infamous alcoholism, but Jace had next to no experience dealing with drunk people. Well, that wasn't totally true, but he was no good at dealing with them. Well, Jace was no good at dealing with most people in any situation, but when it came to handling the drunks, Jace found himself at a particular loss. They were so... clumsy... and touchy... and what if one of them puked on him? Huh? What then?

Callum turned to him and collapsed onto the shorter, smaller boy. Now Jace wasn't-- .... okay, yeah, he was puny. He was thin, frail, not of particularly super tall height (he was around the 5'10" mark, I know, what a surprise since he gave much shorter boy vibes), although he appeared far shorter given his consistent hunched stature. So it was easy to say that, when Callum collapsed onto him, Jace nearly buckled under the weight of his taller friend.

"There, there, Callum," he said after he managed to catch his balance and keep standing, although his legs were trembling under the weight of Cal. Jace awkwardly patted his friend's back in a very comforting manner because clearly, clearly, this was how one should go about comforting their friends. Jace didn't know what to do, though, so he just kept patting Callum's back while his drunk friend whimpered.

... Until his friend fell from his side and slid to the floor where he laid out. Jace looked down at him, blinking.

Well.

SOS, pirate Jace didn't know what to do.

Jace cleared his throat when he realized that Seb was still there. Awkwardly, he reached up to adjust the pirate hat on his head. Normally, this would be reserved for a beanie that Jace often wore (but had, for the most part, grown away from -- he was an adult now and beanies were so lame). It was a nervous habit of his, one that he often did to try and dispel some of his creeping anxiety. That and you know, the whole tip tapping of his fingers against his thigh or table if he was sitting or wherever else. Just quirky things that Jace did without really thinking.

His hand remained on the pirate hat while his other hand went to his side. Well.

"W-wonderful uhh... you know, w-wonderful... weather we're ahh... having..." he spoke to Seb and cleared his throat again, the hand holding the hat dropping to form a fist that he pressed over his mouth. He kept his gaze on Callum on the ground in front of him.

"S-sorry about you know... about..." Jace gestured towards Callum who was still throwing his tantrum on the ground. "I think I'm ahh... uhh... erm... going to uhh... take him somewhere to like... you know... lay down, so umm..."

He leaned down, grabbing Callum's arm and started pulling him to his feet. "Come on, Callum," Jace said. "I know somewhere you can lay down, buddy." Jace promised as he got Callum unsteadily to his feet. He pulled one of Callum's arms across his shoulders and put his own arm around the boy's waist to hold him up better. Jace looked back towards Seb, offering an awkward laugh. "We'll uhh... you know... catch you... uh... later..."

And with a single finger gun from his free hand in Seb's direction, Jace and Callum were then off... stumbling their way through the mess of teenagers surrounding them.

Now, Jace had been to the house on a handful of occasions obviously. But he didn't exactly know where the guest room was... or anywhere really that was appropriate for laying down, except for one room...

They stumbled their way up the stairs and eventually, to a bedroom door. Jace knocked on it a couple times. There was no sound on the other side, so he opened it up a tiny little crack and called "helloooo" through the door, and waited again. There was no sound on the other side, so Jace pushed the door open and helped Callum into the bedroom of his little sister -- which apparently was just the go-to place of the night.

Jace helped Callum into the room and over to the bed, where he let go of his friend and let him fall onto the bed.

"Are you good, buddy?" Jace asked.

Dumb question.
| mentions: N/A | interactions: Callum, Seb | tags: hery hery @LowkeyLovingLoki |
º º code by ditto º º

Charlie Howell
@howedoyoudo has set their status to:
it's the end of the world as we know it

@howedoyoudo has set their outfit to:
Looks like we've got another mystery on our hands!

@howedoyoudo has set their location to:
the johannes residence

@howedoyoudo has mentioned:
n/a

@howedoyoudo has interacted with:
cole, lin, chas

@howedoyoudo has tagged:
sunshineysoul sunshineysoul ditto ditto hery hery
The second Lin became fixated on whatever had captured his attention outside the window, Charlie braced for impact. Sugar-high Lin was a dangerous beast, he’d do just about anything for fun. In fact, the dude was so rambunctious that Charlie was convinced that actually high Lin would be less crazy. Rocking to the tips of her toes, Charlie craned her neck to attempt to follow Lin’s frantic line of sight.

“What is it?” Charlie asked, attempting to see out the window. It took her eyes a moment to adjust but the moment that she did, her stomach began to sink. “Lin maybe we-”

He was gone, likely to go tell Chas about whatever the hell was happening outside. What was happening, exactly? That could not have been Cal all up on Seb, there was no way. The last time Charlie and Seb had talked about Chas, Seb had seemed perfectly happy with his relationship. Perhaps he still was, it was difficult to read his face through the window and the night. Either way, Charlie was certain that someone, Cal or otherwise, was all up on Seb. She was also 100% sure that Lin with his love of causing mischief was off to find Chas and regale him with the story.

“Shit, Cole I’m sorry but I gotta go deal with this.” Charlie apologized, placing her hand carefully on Cole’s arm before dashing past him in an attempt to keep up with Lin. “Dude, wait up! Lin!”

Unfortunately, every effort Charlie had made to stop Lin from getting to Chas first was completely null and void as he skidded to a halt in front of Chas, his mouth running before his brain could catch up. The hole was dug and there was no getting back out. Charlie stopped beside Lin, carefully placing herself between the boys as she forced a worried smile on her face.

Charlie considered not saying anything and letting Chas tear a warpath through the house to Seb. If the person had been anyone else other than Seb, Charlie likely would have done just that. But she was concerned about how it might look for him. What if Seb really wasn’t into it and someone was just crossing boundaries? What if they had seen something out of context? Seb would never openly cheat on Chas, right? There was a small part of Charlie, very miniscule and nagging, that wasn’t quite sure of the answer. And, if her sinking suspicions were correct, Chas deserved to know.

“Lin’s right.” Charlie sighed as her face grimaced. “But we could have seen things out of context or something, I don’t know. All it looked like was someone up on Seb. But please take it easy, I really doubt that Seb actually wanted that or anything and I promise that he’d never cheat on you or do something to hurt you intentionally so please just don’t lose your head.”

Was Charlie ranting? Absolutely. Was it to stall time in hopes that whatever was happening in the backyard would be over by the time Chas inevitably got out there? Definitely. Was it working? No way in hell.

“Look, maybe we should just go grab a drink and let things cool down. Seb’ll probably come looking for you anyways, assuming he knows you’re here.” Charlie continued to ramble, her hands nervously fiddling with the hem of her sweater. “It’ll be fun! We can, uh… We can chat! Catch up, ya know?”

º º code by ditto º º

MOOD: tense

OUTFIT: black shorts

basics
MENTIONS:
Maddie, Chase, Adriane

INT:
gh0stwriter gh0stwriter (Lucky)
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Javier Cervantes
Javier lifted his shorts over his waist, his back turned to Lucky. He maintained a dopey grin on his face, satisfied as though it was all in a day's work. Heh... even Spiderman couldn't say no to me. He'd been rebuffed once before by Lucky, so Javi was pleasantly surprised to have actually gotten somewhere on round two. The thought didn't last long, though, as his intoxicated brain didn't have the mind to further question it.

What was important was that he felt a little more alright now; the stinging in his eyes from his past tears had almost completely dissipated. And, as he turned around, he studied Lucky, this time more above the waist. His smile lowered a bit as the boy heaved a sigh, hanging his head shamefully. Fuck, did he do something wrong? Javier was sure they were both having fun.

He nodded slowly as Lucky finally began to speak, his eyes suddenly magnetically repelled from meeting Lucky's gaze. The euphoric thrill they'd both shared seemed to finally be coming down, leaving the air heavy and tense. As the two stared anywhere but at each other, Javi felt a sinking in his chest. Never had he felt so uncannily guilty and vulnerable after a hookup of all things. Not with Maddie, not with Chase, not with Adriane, not with the plethora of other guys and girls he'd been with.

Lucky's next words seemed to do a nice job explaining things, and all Javi could do was stand still for a moment before biting his lip. Hard. So that was the case. It was Lucky's guilt that had seeped into his consciousness. It wasn't nearly enough to sober him up, but it did cause him to come to his senses just a little. "Right," he replied, nodding as the cogs in his head turned, "I see."

It felt stupid. Sure, Javi wasn't expecting this admission, but he should have at least been able to brace himself after just a miniscule reading of the room. He felt for Lucky, but first and foremost he felt for himself. Most hookups he'd experienced had at least stuck around just a little, because unlike Chase, Javi didn't try to make himself out to be some stoic, unfeeling guy concerned with only the physical. Sue him, Javi was driven by emotion and he just couldn't change that, no matter the person he was with.

Of course he respected Lucky's wishes, but god damn it, it still stung just as bad. Here was another person slipping through his grasp like sand, leaving his side in record time. The whole encounter didn't hold much meaning regardless, but the regret emanating off of Lucky squeezed at his heart. It didn't have to be like that. They didn't have to be alone, even as mere acquaintances of body and mind.

"Right, right—I'll, uh, keep this to myself. You can trust me," he assured the equally uncomfortable boy, moving to sit himself atop the desk they'd just ravaged, "You don't have to leave so soon if you don’t want." He patted on the space to his side, emboldened by the rashness the alcohol coursing through his veins had instilled in him. He did his best to put on a comforting smile, which turned out looking more sad, desperate, and most definitely not sober. "No one'll be coming up here."

He didn't hold anything against Lucky. He understood the feeling, even, but a tiny part of him shouted out into the soundless void for someone. Just one person to convince him things weren't as complicated as they were. Maybe that was too much baggage. Neither were in a state to dump their emotional baggage on one another, but Javi had to try. Lucky's interests lied most definitely anywhere but this office, but by God Javier had to try.

He mustered up the nerve to finally look Lucky in the eye. "I mean, if you've got somewhere to be, that's fine too." His gaze intensified, burning holes into the other boy's head. "I just, you know... I get the feeling."

He fiddled with his hands, scrambling to fill the silence permeating the room. He began to speak again, but he could hardly force any words out before he turned over and vomited on the floor. He gasped, mortified, but at least that burning in his stomach was beginning to subside. The drunk boy looked back at Lucky with a sheepish grin, kicking himself for making things weirder. He almost looked like a child that had just broken something, silently begging for forgiveness. “S-sorry about that. Good thing it w-waited until after, right?” he slurred, chuckling nervously, “The, uh, the offer’s still up, though.” He peered down at the floor, positive Gen was going to murder him for this mess. You know, maybe keeping this encounter a secret would be mutually beneficial...
code by valen t.

Last edited:
MOOD: angry confusion

OUTFIT: this but black and white

basics
MENTIONS:
Seb, Gen, Landon, Callum

INT:
@LowkeyLovingLoki (Seb)
ditto ditto (Lin)
geminiy geminiy (Charlie)
tags
TL;DR no
tl;dr
Chas Marino
Chas let out an exasperated sigh as he watched his boyfriend walked off, then returned to standing around alone, sipping at his drink. The stuff Gen had procured wasn't actually so bad after all, but... no. It was Gen, so fuck her and fuck this alcohol. It tasted like shit. Chas guiltily took another drink, a small smile forming on his face. It was really, really good. But no one had to know that. He lifted his cup up before downing the rest, engaging in a solitary toast. Here's to the drunk, the horny, and the burnt-out child stars.

Seconds melted into minutes and minutes and minutes until Chas had wasted the majority of his time at the party looking like a lonely wallflower. Chas was no loser. He was the party. He could dance, say the most interesting of things, give impeccable fashion advice.. so what gives? How had he fallen so far from grace that he was just another kid lost in the crowd, occasionally bumping shoulders with couples making their way to the bathroom?

God, it was the lunch tables at middle school all over again.

Chas perked up, then instantly deflated as he was addressed, only to realize it was Lin, Hollywood Arts' resident gremlin. "What is it, Lindsay?" he drawled, offering the boy no sense of interest for whatever idiotic blather he had to share with him. His jaw dropped and he furrowed his brows when Lin continued, setting his drink to the side and eyeing the other boy carefully. "Seb's supposed to be with Landon right now. Try again," he spat, repulsed by Lin's mention of tongues. There was nothing more grotesquely hideous as teenage sex humor, something of which Chas had grown out of before he'd even started.

"Are you high? How much have you had to drink?" he hissed, rather invasively grabbing hold of Lin's left shoulder and shaking him, "Where's your babysitter? Run along to dear Charlize, if you could please spare me the trouble tonight."

He recoiled when Lin shoved him, even if he'd given him the force of a wad of paper. I'm above this, I'm above this, I'm above this, I'm-

"Would you shut your mouth, Lin?" he scoffed, starting to lose what little patience he had, "You don't know what you're talking about, you unstable, socially inept, CHOCOLATE MILK-GUZZLING FREAK! GET OUT!" He was starting to get worked up, the fire in his eyes further stoked with every iteration of the word "look" coming from Lin.

God fucking- ugh, shit. As Charlie arrived, he slowed his breathing and composed himself, pursing his lips before she had a chance to speak. He crossed his arms, having none of the farfetched speculation coming from the small girl. If that worthless, desperate Callum and Sebastian really were together, there would surely be no easy explanation for it. Chas had heard of the hard times the ghost of a boy had been through, mostly out of a piqued interest for the shit-stirrings of Hollywood Arts. He had to know; it was practically his livelihood.

"What do you know, Charlie? How can you possibly say that?" he shot back, finding himself short of breath. Without realizing it, Charlie's reasonable reputation had only worsened his fears that this alleged cheating was really going down. "What if someone told you the same thing about Lin? What would you do then? Would you have a level head?" he snapped.

He covered his forehead with his palm, unsure what to do with himself. Was this really happening? After all he'd struggled with since homecoming and after all of Seb's insistent reassurances that Chas was the one he wanted... was it all a joke? He should have known better. Maybe if he hadn't let his guard down this farce wouldn't have taken place at all, and now Chas was the one looking like a tool in front of goddamn Charlie Howell and Lindsay Kay.

Chas was drawn to the drama, and he couldn't afford not to investigate, even when the source of this rumor was Lin, who had the credibility of a guilty toddler. He sidestepped around Charlie, then back again as the girl attempted to block his path. "I'm not thirsty. I don't want to chat," he replied coolly, "Just let me go, Charlie!"

Finally, he pushed past her and through the crowd, his short stature doing nothing to hinder the forceful beeline he was making straight out the back. Frantically, he looked around the yard until he spotted a lone Seb, much to his relief. "What the hell is going on?" he asked irritably, looking back at Charlie and Lin.

Fucking hell, he'd been played for a fool. Nothing was happening after all. After sending one final glare to the couple behind him, he stomped over to Seb. "What took you so long?" he griped, waving his hands in the air dramatically, "Why didn't you come back to me as soon as you were done with Landon? So help me God if you've been making out with other guys I'll throw you into that pool and make sure you never come back up." He crossed his arms tightly, tapping his foot expectantly as he looked up at the much taller boy.

code by valen t.

Hunter Drake
How are you feeling?
hunter drake boyfriend mode activated
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Party
Did you mention anyone?
Nickie
Who are you talking to?
Some foxy lady
And, like, tagging?
Admist what could only be described as the high point of Hunter's night, he just watched Nickie's face, seeing her smile grow wider. He watched as her eyes became waterfalls of happy tears, her voice like mini-tremors, cracking every so often with the excitement that Hunter was feeling (albeit not as outward as his girlfriends was).

My girlfriend.

Hunter couldn't shake the feeling that made his arms tremble with something he hasn't quite yet understood what it was. Was he shaking from being that happy? Was it even possible? Or maybe what he felt was a mix of anxiety about how this could end up badly.

No, don't think like that. Don't even start. You have her now. Officially, Hunter has Nickie has his girlfriend.

He smiled, looking her through the mirror, catching his own smile. That grin that showed his white teeth, the way his eyes were puffing up on the sides - Hunter was indeed happy. He was overjoyed with it that he didn't prepare when Nickie brought him in for a sudden hug.

It might not have felt like it was long after he asked her about going on a date, but in his head, where time often slowed the world around him, it felt like a long time and that's why he wasn't prepared for it. Despite this, it didn't mean that he didn't embrace her - which he did. His arms wrapped around her only with enough to hold her against him. He didn't say anything, but Hunter just wanted to appreciate the moment. Even if they didn't set up a date right now, he just wanted her to know that this was real and that they were officially together.

But then she pulled away and then he saw just how starstruck Nickie was. The repeated "oh my god's were the dead giveaway, but her voice was another neon sign. And maybe it was in that moment when he fully realized just how much this meant to her. How did Hunter not see this? no, he saw it a long time ago, but in the back of his mind, he never treated it for what it was. He never approached her in the way that he should have, but instead, when it came down to it, he just let himself become too much of a puppet from Dei and Chas' influence, or how they would talk to girls.

What he saw was just how much Nickie loved him and, just like how this made his night, he could tell that this was just as important to her, too.

And he smiled when she came to him again for a hug and how tightly she clung to him. They could always plan the date out tomorrow. There was no need to do it tonight. Hunter just wanted to be with her for as long as he could. "Let's get out of here, Nicks." Hunter said after a few long moments of blissful silence. He didn't break the hug, but he did look down at her as their eyes met. "I don't know from the bathroom, but let's go. We can take the long way back to my place, if you want."

º º code by ditto º º​

"Do one thing a day that scares you..."
Madelaine Harlow
@MaddieModels has set status:
"We will always have the beach. But I can't stay..."

@MaddieModels has set outfit to:
demon, not devil bc jj is an idea theif. see, added some wings.

@MaddieModels set location to:
Halloween party

@MaddieModels interacted with:
Corey. Gus.

@MaddieModels has tagged:

natsukashii natsukashii sunshineysoul sunshineysoul

There truly wasn't a better friend than Corey Preston out there, at least, not in Maddie's opinion. Despite the emotional venting or the awkward tension that came with the party she'd insisted they attend, he was right beside her. He never left her side. Of course, she wasn't surprised by this fact. Corey had always been there for Maddie since the day she'd met him, through everything. His friendship never faltered or threatened to end no matter the drama that came along. It was like he was her perfect soulmate in best friend form and she could never be thankful enough for him.

Maddie and Corey sat on a blanket in the sand, wrapped up closely in another one for warmth as the waves crashed against the shore. The smell of salt water filled the crisp air around them and her nose was slightly red from the cold each gust of wind brought along. This is what Maddie loved. It had managed to calm her down and she no longer cared what Javi or Gus or anyone else thought of her. For the moment, it was just her and Corey and nothing else mattered. It was perfect.

"You're the best friend I've ever had, Coco. I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else," she said softly, wrapping her arm with his under the blanket and letting her head fall onto his shoulder. Together they sat in silence, breaking it only to chat here and there about the small things. All negative energy went with the wind and not able to disturb them.

-----
A couple of hours had passed before their time was finally interrupted by Twitter which surprise, surprise, came with drama. Soon enough she found herself talking to Gus who despite being drunker than she'd seen him in a long time was holding a decently coherent, and upsetting, conversation with her. Maddie liked to think she knew Gus well enough to recognize his self-destructive behavior as him trying to cope (or avoid) his depression. It honestly made her feel...heartbroken for him.

This was a guy that she loved at one point and if she was honest, she still did. Maddie had never seen him like this, even when she'd met him and he was partying all night and drinking his weight in liquor he didn't seem so sad. Unfortunately, since they had broken up they didn't talk so it wasn't like she knew much about what was going on with him beyond asking Adriane for information here and there.

Once she'd been able to get Gus to give her his location, and promise to get out of the pool, she let Corey know that she was going to drive him home which she already knew Corey didn't think was a great idea. It was clear in his expression that he was worried but she couldn't just leave Gus, she wouldn't. So, she handed her keys off to her best friend when they got back to Gen's and told him she'd meet him at their place before she disappeared into the dark.

It didn't take her too long to find her ex-boyfriend since he had, luckily, stayed put where he's told her he was. Madelaine wasted no time wrapping the blanket she was holding around him and sitting down on the cold concrete without a second thought. "Auggie...hey," she greeted him, her eyes staying focused on his face. "I think this blanket is enough to warm you up but we should still get out of the cold before you catch pneumonia or something," she suggested softly.
º º code by ditto º º

nickie abrams
you've just gotta keep on, keep on.​
How are you feeling?
🥰
What are you wearing?
Where are you?
Gen's place.
Did you mention anyone?
Nope.
Who are you talking to?
Hunter.
And, like, who are tagging, exactly?
Can I get a tl;dr?
Nickie's wrap-up post. She leaves the bathroom with Hunter-- her new boyfriend.
There was a moment of silence where Nickie couldn’t do anything except for cry silently and happily into Hunter’s chest with a smile spread so widely across her face that her cheeks ached.

She was such a fucking crybaby, but…she was happy.

“Let’s get out of here, Nicks.”

Nickie sniffled deeply, trying to compose herself as she moved back from the hug to look him in his eyes.

“I don’t know from the bathroom, but let’s go. We can take the long way back to my place, if you want.”

“Right,” Nickie said, smiling at him and wiping her tears, sniffling as she looked upwards in an attempt to draw the wetness back in or something. It’d be a little bit like a walk of shame, coming out of the bathroom with raccoon eyes, smudged makeup, and barf breath, but…well.

She was happy. She was just…happy.

She stood up from her spot on the toilet— which, gross. A slight scowl crossed over her face, but it was quickly replaced by her smile.

She took a glance of herself in the mirror, and she let out a soft laugh at her…whole look. Her hair was ruffled, her lipstick was all but gone, her mascara had run…

But Nickie was so fucking happy. She didn’t care if it was selfish or short-lived or undeserved.

She was so. Fucking. Happy.

She took Hunter’s— her boyfriend’s— hand, and she pulled him into one last hug before she departed from the bathroom and made her way to her vehicle, ready to…

Carpe noctem.

Seize the amazing, wonderful, lovely, so-happy-it-hurts night.
º º code by ditto º º​

augustus jace
@pretty.boy.gus has set their status to:
[ @pretty.boy.gus is offline ]

@pretty.boy.gus has set their outfit to:
"i know"

@pretty.boy.gus has set their location to:
his car

@pretty.boy.gus has mentioned:
idk

@pretty.boy.gus has interacted with:
maddie

@pretty.boy.gus has tagged:
jasmyn jasmyn

@pretty.boy.gus has written a tl;dr:
gus loves drinking for the fun of it !! too bad that's not what's happening tonight !!!

still shivering, gus wrapped the blanket around his shoulders. there were many times when gus had to fight his instinct to leave the pool. he didn't want to be comforted, he didn't want anyone to se him like this, the only time he had been lower than he was right then was at the fair. he hated it, he hated people seeing him like this.

did he?

and of all people, he didn't want maddie coming up to him. she broke his heart and for what? for appearances? there was a reason he hadn't spoken with her in so long, there was a reason he didn't talk with her after they broke up. he didn't want to be around her, he didn't want to have to look at her, he didn't want to have to be reminded of everything he lost when she left him. he didn't want to see her.

did he?

so naturally, he didn't look at her. not just out of heartbreak, out of embarrassment. he knew how much maddie didn't like him drinking, he knew she didn't like him being drunk, especially to this capacity. i mean, because of maddie, gus was sober for longer than he had ever been since he started drinking back when he was twelve.

he remembered the conversation they first had about his drinking and smoking habits. it was before they were actually official, but maddie had a lot to say about it.

she talked about how she had seen him sober, she had seen the true him with no alcohol, no drugs, just him. and she loved that side of him. she told him that she knew when he was drinking to avoid feelings, to avoid his depression and they would talk about how unhealthy it was. maddie would talk about how she hated seeing him like that, and gus hated the feeling of making maddie feel like that.

so of course he stopped all of it. drinking, smoking, all of it. he knew he was addicted to them, so even if he let himself a drink here or a smoke there, it would snowball from there. and the truth was, gus loved maddie more than he ever loved being drunk or high.

but then maddie left him.

and not that he blamed maddie for his actions, gus could never blame maddie for anything. maddie could literally stab him in the heart, and gus would make it to be his fault. however, he knew that he was the only one to blame.

but what was he supposed to do? beg on his knees for her to come back to him?

he wanted to

refuse her breakup?

he could've

booked every gig he could fit into every waking hour of his life to earn as much money as he could so he could have enough money to be good enough for her?

he had been trying

no. if maddie wanted to leave him, then gus wasn't going to be the one that stopped her. he didn't want to hold maddie in a relationship she didn't want to be in, no matter how much gus didn't want her to leave.

gus couldn't blame anyone else for his actions, for his relapse, for his breakdowns, no one. no one but himself could be responsible for everything. maddie was just doing what was best for herself, no matter how much gus disagreed with her reasoning, it wasn't his place to say anything. if he truly loved her, he would respect her wish.

"Auggie...hey"

his heart dropped. he hadn't heard her voice in so long, he didn't remember the last time he heard her talk to him. it hurt, so much.and hearing her call him auggie? it was salt in the wound at this point.

all he did was nod and let maddie pull him out and away from the pool. he scooped up his clothes and phone and followed wherever maddie was leading him. as soon as she asked for his keys, he knew where this was going. she was going to drive him home. which was probably for the best, while he was severely sobering up, he was still in no condition to drive.

after handing off his keys to maddie, he plopped himself into the passenger seat.

he kept his head down, still not being able to look at her. he was terrified at what he would see if he looked at her. he was convinced he would see her look of disappointment in him. it was something he knew he couldn't take right now. he knew how much everyone already hated him, it was made obvious. but if he actually saw how upset and disappointed she was with him, he knew he wouldn't be able to take it.

"i'm sorry."

remember that apology that gus knew he owed maddie? well it decided that here and now was the time for it. it was just them, in his car, away from the party. there wasn't anyone that would interrupt.

so his mouth worked ahead of his brain. he was still drunk, afterall.

"i am... so sorry. i've treated you like such shit when you've deserved none of it," he spoke slow, he fought back tears, he didn't want maddie to deal with him crying. "i am so sorry. for everything. you don't deserve any of it and i am just... i'm so sorry."
º º code by ditto º º

Oates Oates
" podcasts, amirite? "

@bigO has set their status to:
the bass of my beating heart

@bigO has set their outfit to:
costume

@bigO has set their location to:
gen's house

@bigO has interacted with:
kian

mogy mogy has mentioned:
geminiy geminiy
😎
😎
The music hushed down to a merely soft detail in the horizon of sensations, leaving the vibrations of the bass to define the scene as the door behind Oates was now shut. His fingers shielding his eyes from something he might've regretted seeing, Oates moved steadily forward, but ever-so-slightly at that, stopping when an answer to his question had not appeared, leaving him standing in an invisible mist of awkward silence. His heels became one with the floor, and he stood his ground as he wondered whether removing his hand from his eyes was the right decision in this bizarre scenario. There was no peep from anybody else in the room, so Kian could've easily been lying on the floor, fainted—making it imperative that Oates helped him. But then again, he could've also been in quite an uncomfortable position; one not particularly appealing for anybody else to catch a glimpse of, remaining silent and hoping Oates would simply slip away exactly the way he entered.

Luckily for Oates, the decision was made for him when Kian eventually spoke, begging for help from the costumed boy, prompting him to put his hand down and look at the scene before him.

The one thing Oates noticed pretty much straight away, apart from the modern decor of the bedroom and the inviting atmosphere of the lightning was the bluish hue of Kian's legs in the clearer spectrum of white light. It wasn't so much that Oates wanted to see a nice pair of calves, but more that the shade of blue really stood out in the canvas of brown, white, and beige, basically drawing his eyes towards them like a magnet.

"Oh my, Kian," Oates exclaimed, still stuck in place, having never before seen somebody actually turn blue. Was that normal? Didn't blue people only exist in like crime shows and that one weird alien movie? Whatever it was, blue skin definitely wasn't something Oates had been introduced to in his short 17-year-old lifetime. For Christ's sake, not even Callum's skin was blue, and that guy was basically a zombie, so this was clearly and undoubtedly bad news.

Kian got closer and turned around pointing at the zipper of the red skirt, which even at Oates's initial pull didn't want to budge. "Some string got stuck in it," Oates informed, pulling toughly a few more times with no luck in getting it to move (not even half an inch).

(TW: Functioning legs)

Leaning down just slightly to get a better position, the boy pulled once again, really putting his strength into it, and surprisingly, this time it worked. The uncomfortable sound of a broken zipper filled the room, but to the two boys, it was most certainly a sound of relief that meant Kian wouldn't have had to go to the hospital to get both of his beautiful and functional legs removed.

When Kian moved forward and started to take off the skirt, Oates really didn't expect him to then also move backward and clumsily—while also painfully—move the two of them from a vertical to a horizontal, Oates finding himself on top of Kian in just the next few seconds.

A thud that must have hurt was followed by laughs from both the boys at the situation they found themselves in. When one objectively looked at it, it was hilarious, not only the clumsy fall that just occurred but also the entire night filled with one unusual thing after another. Of course, being in the position, Oates realized that his own weight was probably a little bit too much for Kian to handle, especially in this state, so he slowly moved from on top of Kian to the floor, somehow ending up next to Kian who also moved his lying position to a sitting one.

"No problem, haha." He laughed at the 'Captain Oates' comment. "It's not every day you get to help out a hot guy get out of his sister's tiny skirt, you know."

It was then that the situation shifted for Oates. Kian's hand tenderly moved, finding its place on Oates's knee, and soon, the boy had trouble in establishing whether the beats surrounding him were the bass of whatever song was playing or the beats of his own heart telling him he was nervous and excited at the same time. He also didn't know which one he wanted it to be, but this just took him back, especially Kian saying that he missed him.

"Do you remember that time..." Oates smiled, putting his own hand on top of Kian's and gripping lightly before continuing. "...when we were racing on that school trip and fell into that whole mud puddle thing?" He scooted over, closer to Kian. "This was like a repeat of that."

Oates laughed again, and when the laughs came to a stop, he waited a second before turning his head to face Kian. He didn't know why he was doing what he was doing, and maybe it wasn't for the best, but he didn't particularly care at the moment.

"It was when I first did this." He stated before leaning over and connecting Kian's lips with his own for just a second. It brought him back to the past, to that day of mud and sweat, and then, as their lips parted, he was back in the room, in his previous position, next to Kian, shoulder next to shoulder.
º º code by dildo º º

"I don't just follow trends, I set them..."
Evelyn Sinclaire
@SinClaire has set status to:
"Give me a fucking win."

@SinClaire has set outfit to:
Borrowed pajama set.

@SinClaire has set location to:
Gen's bedroom.

@SinClaire has interacted with:
Gen.

@SinClaire has tagged:

geminiy geminiy

Get wasted.

Have fun.

Sex.

That had been Evelyn’s itinerary for the night when she came into this Halloween party and yet somehow things had managed to get royally fucked up. They had skipped step three and gone right to…whatever the fuck this was. Why did he have to ruin the night? Why did he have to go there? Some bullshit confession about having feelings for her? What the hell was that?

Sure, Evie fucking felt something too but unlike him, she had done the smart thing and pushed it down. Ignore it and it will go away. Why did he think ruining what they had was the way to go? Since when was he all for relationships anyway? After all, he had been denying that he liked her all over Twitter just as she had. What changed? Was it liquid courage or just plain stupidity that caused him to blurt out this shit?

Neither of them was cut out for relationships and she knew that he knew that. Hell, Evie didn’t want a relationship. This definitely wasn’t something she was merely telling herself to avoid emotions or whatever. No way. And even though her dear brother seemed to believe so, she wasn’t afraid. Why the hell would she be? Evie just simply didn’t want to be with Nate. Or anyone, as a matter of fact.

Maybe she could’ve handled his confession better. Maybe she shouldn’t have just walked away but in her defense, she couldn’t stand to deal with the repercussions of her rejection. She didn’t want to know if he was hurt by her not saying she returned his feelings, she didn’t want him to be angry or hate her, so she took off before he could make that known.

Unfortunately, once she was in the safety of the guest room and logged onto Twitter that was no longer an option. Nate’s snappy attitude was plastered across the app for all to see. He was pissed. With reason but jesus, she hadn’t been expecting it. Of course, cue JJ to stir the pot by calling Evie his girlfriend to which he so quickly replied “no she fucking isn’t”. Evie didn’t care too much, she could deal with angry Nate, it was when he said that he was better off pretending that she didn’t exist that she felt the sting of his words.

Ouch.

Yeah, he was pissed, fair, but he also hated her.

This is what she had been avoiding. Every time Gen or Minnie brought up the fact that she had feelings for Nate, this was why she said that it wasn’t worth it. Even just one of them confessing had ruined their friendship and now what? Sure, her stupid brother was right that she could’ve laid her feelings out there too but what good would that have done. She knew how it would’ve ended and at least this way...

Well, this way she wasn’t the one who got hurt.

-----

Evie had taken a while to recompose herself and to drink the rest of whatever had been in the bottle she’d snatched up on her way to the room before she finally stood back to her feet. In the time that she had been alone, she had managed to make up with Gen enough to tell her she was coming to find her.

Plus, she had gotten her location out of Ash, which let's face it, pretty easy to do. So with that, Evie sent Gen a text telling her that she would meet the girl in her room and that she was borrowing something to sleep in and then made her way down the hall.

Once she was in the room, she tossed her phone on the nightstand. She didn’t want to deal with social media anymore and she damn sure didn’t need to right now. All she wanted was to be with her best friend and end this rather annoying night with better fucking company and less drama.

As she pulled the sleep short on, the door flung open to reveal Gen, her makeup slightly smeared, and although Evie would’ve normally asked she knew better. Neither of them wanted to rehash the night’s events, that wasn’t why they were here, they just wanted to be comforted without the forced talk. “Let's not fucking talk about it, yeah? We have any other time to explain our shitty decisions, tonight let's just not,” she said, simply holding out a pair of sleep clothes she’d picked out for Gen.

Evie climbed into Gen’s queen-sized-bed and pulled back the comforter set, which she had gifted the girl last Christmas, motioning for Gen to join her. "People fucking suck," Evie finally said as Gen moved to join her under the blanket. "I mean, they really fucking do. Life would be so much easier if we could just elope and run away together," she joked, a real laugh escaping her lips for the first time in the past two hours.

The brunette shifted in the bed, closer to Gen before another smirk tugged at her lips. "This might sound crazy but...you've had a shitty night, I had a shitty night...why end it like that? I mean, why not end it on a high note?" she proposed, counting on the fact that Gen would be pleasantly surprised by her next words. "You're here, I'm here and we both need a fucking win tonight. So?" Evie added, looking over to her best friend and knowing that the girl would know exactly what she was getting at.
º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Hold On | Chord Overstreet
Lucky DuBois
"Life's a bitch. That's all I got."

He met the other boy’s eyes when he mentioned trusting him. It didn’t come easy. Not for Lucky. He had learned the hard way that trusting people only led to getting hurt. He didn’t have a choice in this instance. His desperation to forget had caused him to cross a line he had promised himself he’d never cross.

The other boy seemed sincere. Calmer, more tolerable than his online presence. “You don’t have to leave so soon if you don’t want.”

A smirk formed on Lucky’ face. “I--not really my style.” He said breathing a small sigh of relief. Of what? He wasn’t sure. Maybe it was because Javi wasn’t turning this into something it wasn’t. He didn’t want to talk about his feelings. He never wanted to talk about his feelings, but it meant something that he was trying to put him at ease, but he wasn’t about to show that.

“I just, you know...I get the feeling.”

Red alert.

Abort.

Escape as soon as possible.

He shot Javi a weak smile. He didn’t want to be rude, but he wasn’t about to get roped into hanging out or discussing what just happened. He scratched the back of his head again and scanned the room as if he didn’t know that the door was the only escape...although, if Javi kept talking, the window was looking like a pretty good option.

In a bittersweet twist of fate, the other boy puked the entire contents of his stomach onto the floor next to him. His eyes widened and he looked away trying to contain his disgust and amusal. The poor office really didn’t deserve what happened to it this evening. “Yeah...I’m gonna pass. It’s getting late and I should.” He motioned towards the door and gave another weak smile, before he opened the door and made his way out of the room.

He scanned the halls. There were still more people lingering than he had hoped for. If anyone saw him and Javi leaving the same room, they might get the wrong idea. Or the right idea, but it would just end up wrong and not what Lucky needed right now. Making a quick exit to the balcony on his left, he took a deep breath and shut the door behind him.

Once he relaxed, he noticed he wasn’t alone and walked towards the other figure recognizing. “Hey.” He said softly not wanting to spook her, though seeing the bottle of vodka on her side, he assumed it was 50/50 shot. He slide down next to her and glanced over at her. “Is that bottle up for grabs?” He asked motioning to the bottle.
| mood: Uh... | mentions: NA| interactions: Javi & Ash| tags: hery hery Winona Winona |
º º code by ditto º º

Juliette Jameson
"We will find our way, or we'll make a way.”

@QueenJules has set their status to:
I got a boyfriend, bitches!

@QueenJules has set their outfit to:
Devil Tingz --> Ava's 'clean' clothes

@QueenJules has interacted with:
Ava, Dorian

@QueenJules has mentioned:
Landon, Gen, Nate

@QueenJules has tagged:
jasmyn jasmyn Winona Winona gh0stwriter gh0stwriter

At first... she didn't know what to think. Juliette believed Dorian was just pulling anything just to save his ass from the wrath that the brunette was already readying. She opened her mouth to release most likely the worst stream of insults towards Minnie and call Dorian out for being a complete liar who in reality had wanted nothing to do with her, but that was before he pulled out a box and handed it out to her. The words died on her lips and was placed with minor confusion, brows furrowed Juliette gently yanked the box from Dorian's hands as if her life depended on the curiosity alone. If anyone knew anything about Jules, they knew she loved presents.

Always have, always will.

Upon opening the box, she was met with a shiny new-- expensive, yet beautiful necklace. But of course, the necklace didn't come without meaning and Dorian dared to continue with his words as Juliette's anger faded completely and was replaced with something else entirely.

Perfectly?

Did that mean...

"If... it's something I want?" She asked, scoffing in disbelief and shaking her head at the question alone.

How could it even be a question? Obviously JJ wanted more. There was no way she accepted Dorian as just a stupid fling. Juliette wasn't the type of girl to have hookups for fun, she searched for that someone who'd... give her the affection she wanted-- craved, even. It was never just a hookup. She just told him that so he wouldn't leave.

Pathetic, right?

But he didn't want to leave, Dorian wanted to go all in... and that's without her even giving him that idea in the first place. Jules didn't have to beg or plead for a relationship. He just simply wanted one.

He actually wanted her.

Juliette glanced down at the necklace and back towards Dorian, and the uneasy look on her face had suddenly turned into the biggest smile imaginable. It was weird seeing JJ with a genuine smile. It wasn't... unsettling or anything. It's just... not the vibe JJ gave off. She smiled, of course she smiled. She wasn't a fucking robot. But it was weird seeing her with actual happiness instead of her just conjuring something up in order to appear for her image.

And her image meant everything.

"Yes, you idiot. It's something I want." She said laughing through her words, as she pulled Dorian by his vest and pressed his lips against her own. They hadn't been hooking up for long, maybe... what? Over the summer? Three to four months, but Juliette knew what she wanted the first time they kissed.

And now they were... real, exclusive, together.

And she couldn't be happier.

Nothing would ruin this night.
__

And... despite how many insults she was thrown on social media, Landon's bickering, Nate's cry of help, or Gen's odd, incredibly odd insults and compliments. She was right. Nothing ruined her night. No matter how many bimbo blondes who were gonna offer to take Dorian out for a double scoop, it didn't bother her anymore. Jules was amazing, she was great and... she... well, at the same time she terrible.

Damn it.

Jules approached Ava with a apologetic smile.

Yes, she was apologizing.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you being friends with stupid Gen or whatever, honestly... I really don't know what we were fighting about in the first place. I don't even know why I'm apologizing right now because I was probably hundred percent right." She was serious, oh so completely serious but there was hint of an amused tone that was hidden in her words. Ava would know that.

She just wanted to end the night on a good note, and being in a fight with her incredibly infuriating best friend wasn't a good note.

"Can we just go back to your place? We'll... watch whatever stupid horror movie you want. I'll.. sleepover."

Wow, she was really pulling out all the stops here.

It wasn't like Ava was genuinely going to care if she spent a night or not, but she was if she had to drive her back home at three AM.

"Please?"

The please was all she really needed.

__

Thankfully, Ava's place wasn't as gross as her room was because her roommate was actually decent at cleaning up her messes. And it made Juliette wonder what Ava would ever do if she lived alone. It'd probably be infested with all kinds of rodents, roaches and... gross. So disgusting. It was quiet in the house which meant that her roommate wasn't home yet and Jules took that as a good thing. She wasn't sure how Ava would take the whole Dorian thing, and not that she cared about Ava's relationships or anything but it'd probably be pretty awkward for her later.

JJ borrowed whatever genuinely clean clothes that Ava had, because no matter how big Ava's clothes were or how sexy Juliette looked in her costume-- she needed to be comfortable and she didn't exactly have her silk pajamas on her right now, as sad as it was.

It is what it is.

Ava scrolled through the movies on whatever streaming thing and Juliette couldn't shut up any longer. Whether or not she was anxious or it was the pure excitement she felt for tonight, she had to tell her. "Look." Jules pointed towards her necklace and waited for a reaction-- which of course Ava didn't react... like, at all because she probably believed she was wearing this thing all night. "Dorian got it for me. We're... actually... like, a thing now," JJ decided to continue before Ava had the chance to say anything.

"Look, I know you think he's like... a man whore or something, but he's not! He's really not. He cares for me, and god, Ava I like him so fucking much. He's seriously so amazing and I--" Jules took a breath, smiling oddly so wide before taking the remote away from Ava so she could have her full attention.

"I'm seriously, so happy."

Her smile faded slightly and her gaze searched every inch of Ava's face, biting the inside of her cheek as she waited for her to respond.

Please be happy for me.
º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back